Roller Coaster Ride Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I first started teaching at the high school they had just graduated and gotten married, to the shock of the entire staff. Both were country kids who went to parochial schools until junior high. Chris became the star athlete who earned a Juco football offer, Janet the beautiful head cheerleader and salutatorian who was accepted to UT, and awarded a cheerleader tryout.

They were innocents who used the prom as their chance to lose their virginity before they headed away to different colleges...and got pregnant. Now Chris is a rising star with the LCRA, moving from new hire to crew chief to foreman in record time, and is being encouraged by his employers to get college hours so he will qualify for more promotions. He attributes his success to what he learned in athletics: be a leader, be a good teammate, don't complain about problems - solve them, and be fiercely loyal to your bosses.

Janet had gotten "a good job in the courthouse", and had quickly risen to assistant tax assessor/collector; her intellect and sweet personality made her a favorite of the ladies at the courthouse, and her looks made her a target for the men. She thrived under the protection of the ladies, who pretty well ran the place, regardless of elective office.

Still, those two don't fit the profile of the college educated young professionals that abound here, which is a tribute to their personal qualities, and, perhaps, their striking good looks. Freddy and Linda appear to be their 'sponsors', which certainly doesn't hurt.

Curtis and Freddy are a strange pairing, but they do share an obsession with Katy. I've watched Curtis watching her almost as much as Freddy does, and both have danced with her more than once. I watched her teasing and flirting with them after a rock song they all three danced to, and she told me later that they described how good the three of them were together; then TJ walked up, and the offer became a triple-team.

She said it was just teasing, but she was a little flustered and flattered.

Curtis's infatuation is understandable, but leaving luscious Janet alone while you hustle another man's wife is dangerous. I consider asking her to dance and taking her temperature, but she's talking with Linda and I'm afraid to get in the middle of that; Linda is almost shamelessly horny tonight and my tortured cock doesn't need more of her ministrations.

Janet, on the other hand...yeah, I would anytime, anywhere.

Continuing to survey the ballroom, I try to recognize as many as I can. There are a lot I recognize as important people from the town, county, and region, and quite a few others that look important, or at least self-important, whom I don't know.

The person I don't see, as I survey the surroundings, is my sparkly wife; how is that possible? I last saw her about 3 or 4 dances ago with Mike, her principal and Sexy Jennie's husband. I look for Jennie, and don't see her either. My cock is now only slightly swollen, so I decide to walk around a bit. There are a lot of smaller rooms; I wander down the hallway and, as I look into the first I see Jennie by the door talking to two women but watching the hall, it appears. I step toward their group, say hello, and introduce myself to the other ladies. Jennie uses the opportunity to inch closer to the hall so she has a better vantage point. Another woman comes up; she starts talking to the two and they walk off, leaving me with Jennie. Her face is a pleasant mask, but her eyes are cold. "What's up? You look a little tense," I comment.

"My sorry-ass husband slipped into the room at the end of the hall about 15 minutes ago, and then your sexpot wife slipped in a couple of minutes later. I'm just wondering what the hell they are doing in there. How about you; does that make you tense?"

I look into her eyes and see the fire: "Yes, that does makes me tense. What should we do?"

"Right now, let's just watch and see what we see. This isn't a great venue for confrontations, so keep your cool" she calmly replies.

I move to where I'm beside her; we're inside the door and largely out of view from anyone in the hall, but still able to see the other side of the hall all the way to the end. Sure enough, about thirty seconds later Mike saunters out and crosses over to the restroom. A couple of minutes later Katy comes out and goes into another restroom. "Mussed hair, no lipstick, makeup needs repair -- I'd say a blowjob. What's your guess?" Jennie says quietly and dispassionately.

"Okay, I'm totally shocked, but I agree. What the hell? Is this a workplace thing, or what? I certainly understand the temptations of the workplace, but this is a surprise to me" I respond quietly.

"I'd say first time, based on the looks on their faces. He looks like he won the lottery, and she looks guilty and distraught. Unless she's just into variety, a girl like that doesn't leave a guy like you to go blow a guy like Mike without just cause -- and I say that as his wife. Big cock, yes, but a belly and not much stamina; she can do so much better if she wants to screw around on you, so my guess is he has something on her. Any idea what it could be?" she asks dispassionately.

I assert "No idea, but you don't seem very surprised. What...?"

"No, I'm not" she says without elaboration.

At first I was just shocked, but now I'm beginning to feel my blood boil. Jennie sees it, puts her hand on my arm and reminds me that this is neither the time nor place to kill someone -- too many witnesses. I take three deep breaths and let them out slowly as she watches me.

"Let's go dance. You need some distraction," she orders.

I comply; we walk to the ballroom with our happy faces on, and begin to dance. She looks up at me inquiringly, and I'm struck by her beauty. Here I am ready to kill both our spouses, and she looks like that, completely distracting me, as she promised. The way she responds to my dance moves is flawless, always lightly and effortlessly moving with me, attuned to my every move. It's like dancing with a heavenly-smelling breath of air.

My mind pictures her in my embrace under the mistletoe, and my cock surges against her. "Down boy; that will come soon enough, and I promise you it will be memorable, but right now I need you on top of your game. Mike's chatting with some guys, and your wife is heading this way. Don't look; just keep dancing. She looks as fetching as always, but her eyes tell a different story. Act ignorant and see what happens; I'll do the same with Mike. We'll let them make the decision about 'what's next' for us, okay?"

I nod and tell her "Given what you just promised, I'll do anything you want me to. However, suddenly separating after holding you may cause a commotion, so help me hide the evidence of my attraction for you, please!"

She giggles airily, changes the subject to school, the kids we teach, how short the holidays are, etc. That seems to work, although I have to keep my eyes off her completely in order to relax my cock. There is just something about her...

The Initiation

After the song ends she leads me toward the table where Katy is standing, talking with Joyce, Cindy, Linda, Sandy, Janet, and Evie. She sees me, freezes, looks guilty as hell, and looks away.

"It's time for initiation, big boy; I think you're gonna enjoy that. Be cool, understand that every woman here thinks you are a stud they would like to be bred by, and play to their fantasies. You are a hunk, so just play that up and be gracious, regardless. Got it?" Jennie stops walking, turns me toward a couple of guys approaching, excuses herself, and wiggles away, reawakening my cock. The guys, including TJ and Freddy, tell me they need to talk to me for a second. I nod, and turn my attention to them.

Freddy leads "Tim, there's a bit more to this invitation, which is more a 'tryout' than party for you newcomers to the Gala. You and Katy passed with flying colors, just as we knew you would, so, if you want to become a member, all you have to do is go through initiation. Trust me, it won't be that bad, and it opens a lot of doors for you."

TJ chimes in "And, there are a lot more parties; we host far more than just the Christmas Gala. You are going to love being a member!"

"I'm sold!" I respond. "This has been a great evening, so I'll take my licks, or whatever is coming, with a smile."

The guys all clasp me on the shoulders, and one tells me with a laugh, "There may be some licks involved, but I promise they won't hurt."

I see that Katy and the other three female newbies are walking down the hallway and enter a room. I'm guided toward another room by one of the guys I don't know, who tells me he's from a nearby town; I see Darrell, Chris, and Bobby being brought to the same room.

Freddy and TJ disappear. I find the door locked, knock, and I'm invited inside by a gorgeous woman I recognize as the wife of a gentleman of 50 or so who owns a chain of car dealerships across the region. I survey the room and find that there are actually eight other gorgeous women inside, including Linda and Jennie. Seven of the nine look happy and excited, but two don't: the mom of one of my tennis players, Donna, and the head coach's wife, Connie. The other three men enter the room and take in the feminine pulchritude just as I have; all look pleased, but somewhat abashed.

Round 1: Tim/Gina

The knockout introduces herself as Gina, and asks if I'm ready for the initiation. I tell her I certainly am, the ladies cheer, and I'm escorted through another door into a much smaller room. Bobby, Darrell, and Chris are led toward other rooms.

The small room is totally without furnishing, maybe 10 feet square with thick carpeting; the lighting is low, and soft music is playing. My 'guide' explains, "Entry into our very special 'organization' requires a unanimous vote of the 8 committee members you just saw. Each will enter separately, you have 30 seconds to make introductions, after which you will have 6 minutes to convince them you should be a member.

"A bell will chime when time is up, and 30 seconds later the door will unlock and open. So, do you have any questions?"

"Actually, I have a thousand questions, but I'll trust my instincts and just say I'm ready" I reply confidently.

"That's the right answer. A confident man is a sexy man. Now, look above you: see the mistletoe? That is your first clue, and I'm your first chance. Convince me you're the right man in six minutes, or this is over."

I watched her dancing with a greying man, tall, slender, very handsome. Her hair, her flawless tan skin, her taut body that says 'personal trainer', and particularly her expensive clothes and jewelry, scream 'money'.

I'm guessing my first is a trophy wife, which brings its own challenges. My quick assessment is that her rich husband doesn't feel like I do, all hard muscle, so I decide to use that to my advantage.

I step to her, take her in my arms, and kiss her. We start softly, lips barely touching, but hard bodies melded together. I kiss her lips, then her cheek, her nose, her cheek, her ear, her neck, her chin, and then back to her lips; but this time it's not a soft kiss.

Our lips are locked together, but I'm letting her take the lead. I'm enjoying her rising passion, and it's her tongue that appears first. My arms are holding her tightly, but my hands are not wandering...until her hands grasp my back, then my waist, then my butt. Her long manicured nails are digging into my back as she brings one back up under my jacket.

I lift her effortlessly onto her tiptoes, insert my tongue in her mouth, crush her against me, and evoke a sigh and a deep moan. Her lower body pushes against mine, and my cock returns to life. She presses harder against it, my hands slide down her body to her hips, and I pull her hard against my cock. She mewls and pulls on my butt; her mouth is wide open, and her hips are circling my cock, as if she's trying to get it into her through her dress. My hands drop to her ass and squeeze each cheek, hard. I pull her up higher so her pussy is riding on my cock head, and hold her there as she squirms.

She wraps her legs around me and makes an unintelligible sound as she gyrates against me, clearly trying to cum. Her big too-firm breasts are rubbing against my shirt as she moves them from side to side. I bite her earlobe, crush her ass in my hands, and pull her up and down on my cock. "Ohhhhh, my god you're so strong! Your muscles... Ahhhhh, oh my! And your cock is so big!"

"Gina, I could make your wildest dreams come true, you hot little bitch. Your tight little body and big tits are driving me crazy! I want to strip you naked, pick you up, and slide you down my cock. Do you think you can take my whole cock? You're so small it would be all the way up into your cervix."

Gina moans her response: "You are soooo huge, but I want so badly to try! Our time is nearly up tonight but I want another shot at you, alone and with plenty of time" as she works her pussy on my cock.

I think 'Hot little trophy wife! I'm going to get your vote, aren't I?'

The bell chimes - time's up. I set her down on her feet, look at her flushed face and wet mouth, and tell her that I hope I get into her little club so we can spend some quality time together.

She's totally breathless and flustered, but she nods, smiles broadly, wiggles her dress back down, kisses me quickly and opens the door. "Next!" As another woman enters I hear Gina exclaim to someone outside "Oh my god! He's incredible. If anyone blackballs him I'll kill her!"

Round 1: Katy/Gerald

As Katy walked with the ladies escorting her to the initiation chamber she reflected on events. The way she looks in her fitted dress, her husband's reaction when he saw it, the babysitter's awe and...desire? When they arrived, the way the young valets ogled her, the lusty stares of the men and the jealous admiration of the ladies, and, especially, being the center of attention.

Absent one ugly event, the night has been fabulous! Tim has upheld his end of the bargain by charming all the ladies while entertaining the men. She knew they would they would be invited to join, and that they would pass the initiation with flying colors, regardless of rite required.

That bastard Mike Williams almost ruined it with his blackmail attempt, forcing her into a room away from everyone and making her listen to the security recording of her indiscretion with Randy in the PE office. Fortunately, he accepted a blowjob in lieu of playing the recording through the sound system, as he threatened. Unfortunately, now he's acting like a smug SOB, but the three drinks of punch she imbibed afterward have kicked in, the humiliation and anger have subsided, and she's eager for the final test.

She had been told the rules of the ritual in confidence beforehand, and they were now explained again by the handsome gentleman who would be her first conquest; his name was Gerald. She was unconcerned: she was an excellent kisser, and men loved touching her body, so she would ace the initiation rite. In fact, she was kind of turned on thinking about getting to make out with nine handsome, successful, and powerful men, and then go home and screw her sexy husband all night. She wasn't worried about Tim passing the test either: he could kiss better than anyone could, and his muscular body and big cock would do the rest.

The handsome gentleman, a quite wealthy car dealership owner, points out the mistletoe they are under, takes her in his arms, and kisses her.

He is the very definition of debonair: stylish, charming, confident, and assertive, holding her tightly and running his hands lightly over her body. He takes his time exploring her body and her mouth. He never crosses the invisible boundary, but he is certainly turning her on. The session ends with only minor transgressions committed: yes he fondled her, squeezed her boobs and her ass, but over her dress.

Still, being in this situation, as a married woman, it has an element of 'forbidden fruit' she hadn't expected. She feels herself getting wet. As he leaves he turns on that golden smile and tells her he wants to see her again, outside the club, and winks.

'No, probably not' she thinks, 'but I appreciate your offer.'

Round 2: Ted/Donna

I examine my next challenge: my tennis player's mom. She's a tall, slender woman around 50 who is a classic Nordic beauty: short pixie-cut light blonde hair, blue eyes, cover girl face with plump lips. She has smallish breasts, is wearing a sleeveless, high neck, knee-length blue gown that fits perfectly, and she looks very stylish. She's fit, in a 'jogger' way, with strong calves, a nice big butt, and firm arms.

I can see her reticence; she likes being a member of the Gala committee, getting to make decisions and plan events, but this is an onerous duty rather than one she covets. She does not intend to get turned on, or even enjoy the six-minute trysts with four handsome and fit men; she's doing it because it is her duty to participate in the 'screening exercise'.

I reach for those fit arms, pull her close to me, point my nose toward the mistletoe, and say, "Tradition dictates..." Her face says she is prepared to reluctantly accept my efforts, but nothing more. I lean toward her, looking deeply into those blue eyes, but stop six inches away.

"You don't really like this part, do you? You enjoy being on the committee, but this part is too sophomoric for a classy lady like you, right? Tell you what we'll do: we'll spend our time talking and getting to know each other, and just share a Christmas Gala kiss, whenever you are ready, so we both carry out our initiation responsibilities."

Her relieved smile is dazzling, as she nods okay. I study her face from six inches away, and I'm taken by her perfect cheekbones, straight little nose, her flawless complexion, and elegant neck and shoulders. "Are your ancestors Finnish or Latvian, or Swedish?" I query.

"All of those actually, but how did you know?" she replies in surprise.

I answer, "Your coloration, your beauty and elegance, your height, all denote a hundred generations of selective breeding. That only happened in a few areas, mainly in northern Europe; informed guess, but you look the part."

I peer at her incredibly perfectly shaped face and ask "So, cover girl, or runway?"

She looks more surprised "Are you reading cue cards? How could you know that?" she responds in shock.

"So, both, I assume? I'm certain I've seen you on covers and in ads, or your doppelganger, perhaps, and you certainly still have the body to walk the runway. There aren't that many Nordic princesses like you. Do you still model?"

"You don't stop, do you? I keep it a secret, but I do model sometimes, very rarely, in magazines for people I know and in ads for products I trust. Too busy being a mom, and I don't want the small town fuss that goes with it" she replies.

I slant my head to look at her from other perspectives: "You hit the gene jackpot, didn't you? Not that you don't eat right and exercise, I'm sure, but your beauty is ageless. In fact, if I didn't know how old your daughters are I wouldn't know how to place your age. As close as I am to you, I see no flaws. Are you flawless?" I say quietly, as I move her a tad closer.

"Your husband is probably kissing my wife about now. I have the mistletoe and this is an opportunity I'm not going to pass up. You can slap me or blackball me afterward, but I want to hold and kiss you right now."

My hands are still gently but firmly holding her arms; I pull her toward me. She looks almost frightened, and puts her hands up on my chest. I release her right arm and bring my left hand under her chin, raise her chin to look up at me, and lean toward her. My eyes and her eyes are still open as my mouth approaches. She sighs, closes those brilliant blue eyes, and opens those plump lips to be kissed. Our lips meet, tongues touch, and suddenly she's fully engaged.