Roller Coaster Ride Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's wiped the obvious stains off the outside of her dress and is now working to straighten the wrinkles by tugging on the hem. As she frantically works, she ponders whether she can keep her shit together and the façade in place while facing her husband and the crowd, including those two sorry bastards. She realizes enough time has passed that people will be wondering, so she prepares herself mentally, takes at final look at the pretty girl in the mirror, sets her jaw and shoulders defiantly, and steps out into the hall.

After leaving his room Tim encounters Evie, Sandy, and Janet where the halls connect, and they join together. No Katy, but none of their husbands are with him either, so no concern. As they walk toward the ballroom he grins and jokingly tells them "one of the members told me she had to suck seven cocks and fuck two to get in; how many for each of you?"

Janet looks shocked, Sandy looks embarrassed, and Evie laughs: "Baby, I did them all; gotta do what you gotta do. How about you?"

"You're right: I feel slutty, but you gotta do who you gotta do", I state with a straight face and a shoulder shrug.

"What about you two: I noticed your hose are ruined, so apparently you spent some time on your knees. Think you were good enough to get in?" Both Sandy and Janet turn red and look with horror at their knees, before giving me a pissed-off look that could peel my hide. Evie dies laughing and I break into a huge grin "Got 'em, didn't I?"

Evie says "They did look pretty guilty; I'm thinking that both did enough to get into the Guild too, don't you?" I stop, look all three over, and say with conviction, "I certainly wish I'd been on your initiation committee. You three pretty-up any group, and I'd be honored to have you become a member of my club. After a thorough initiation, of course" and grin again. All three beam, and I'm taken by the similarities and contrasts.

Sandy, the pretty Cowgirl with the fair skin and freckles, has a slender but shapely body, and shy personality. Outgoing and charming Evie, with her chocolate complexion and athlete's body, and Janet, the super-shy, innocent light-skinned blonde with bright blue eyes, light, almost platinum, blonde hair, and a killer body and legs.

All three are looking thoughtfully at me staring at them, so I break the moment by stating "Yes, indeed: If y'all ever need a guy to do a foursome, give me a call, okay? Three sexy knockouts in one bed - whoooeee!"

Several pshaws, 'you wish', and 'flatterer' are uttered, but they beam again, and we walk into the dimly lit ballroom, where music is playing, lights are flashing, and people are dancing.

"By the way" I ask "Where is Katy?"

"We didn't see her in the bathroom" Evie replies "But I'll tell all of you right now that being next in line after she's through with a guy is a dangerous undertaking. All but my first two were guys who 'initiated' her, then came to me next, and they were completely inflamed!

I'm pretty sure she wasn't giving blowjobs, or, if she was, she's really bad at it. Is she? Bad at it, I mean?"

I grin "Not all that bad, but she is in the 'advanced tease' group, so I suspect you were the recipient of badly tormented men each rotation."

She laughs, and says "Yes, BADLY tormented men!"

"Don't worry" Janet says with a hint of envy: "I'm sure she will make a grand entrance soon."

I wink at her, laugh, nod, and reply, "She does like to make an entrance, doesn't' she?"

Janet and Sandy spot their husbands, say they will see us later, and move their way. Evie's hubby Darrell comes over to us. I ask him how he did; he smiles and says "guess we'll know soon enough. The committee members are meeting and deciding right now."

I excuse myself as they begin talking, and move into the shadows where I can see the entrance. In a few seconds Katy enters, but not with her usual flare; in fact, she appears demure, intimidated, and a bit afraid as she slips into the ballroom. She stands just out of sight of the ballroom, looks around, and picks an inconspicuous path.

That's worrisome, because slipping into a dance is certainly not her norm! Something happened, and it wasn't something she handled well.

I emerge from the shadows and walk to her. "Hi, Pumpkin -- you look good enough to eat, as usual."

She looks up at me with her big green eyes, thanks me, and looks away. It was just a glimpse, but I saw a lot of emotion: fear, sorrow, and guilt, in those eyes. Her makeup is below her normal standard, her dress is worse for wear, and she's no longer wearing stockings.

Yes, something definitely happened, and I need to find out what.

Trying to bring her back to the moment, I ask, "Would you like to dance, Pretty One? I want to hold you in my arms and twirl you around and feel your perfect body against me."

She looks reluctant, but accepts his hand, and they begin dancing to Ebb Tide by the Righteous Brothers. This is one of Katy's all-time favorites, but, although every step is flawless, I sense that her enthusiasm and focus are lacking.

Something is very wrong, but what? Then she literally goes stiff in my arms, buries her face in my shoulder, and looks down. Tim turns her and sees Mike Williams dancing with Jennie, a smirk on his face. Tim turns them again and dances away; she relaxes a bit, but the song soon ends.

The 'prettiest couple around' starts toward an open table, encountering Coach and Connie Sawyer on the way. Surprisingly, Connie smiles and stops to chat; Coach smirks at Tim and then at Katy, who again goes stiff. Tim carries the conversation as if there were no problems, while Katy is unusually silent, her gaze fixed on Connie.

The music stops, the lights come up, and Natalia's husband Alexander steps to the mike. He doesn't beat around the bush at all: "This is a fine group of candidates! All of you shown throughout the night, and made this easy on the membership committee! Congratulations -- you are hereby granted membership in the Christmas Gala Guild!

Loud cheering and clapping, hoorays, and many congratulations are offered. Everyone is smiling and talking, including Katy, who seems to have emerged from her funk. Joyce and a couple of other ladies, including Linda and Cindy, begin talking to her about her initiation, asking how it went, who were the best kissers, etc. Katy looks a bit hesitant, but as her group moves away from me she lightens up and becomes more her radiant self.

I'm still concerned, so I make my way through the crowd, stopping to visit with people, accepting congratulations, and being a good member, while keeping Natalia and Alexander in sight. They have moved into the far corner of the big hall, away from the large, loud speakers that are still playing music.

I walk up to them, bow and say hello to Lady Natalia, and introduce myself to The Baron. He grasps my hand tightly, informs me that he has heard nothing but good things about me, and that my wife is a totally enchanting young woman. "Natalia and I look forward to getting to know you and Lady Kathleen better. We will call after the holidays with an invitation to dinner at our home."

"That is an invitation we will eagerly await. Spending an evening with refined and cultured persons of your standing would be an honor and privilege" I assure them.

"We look forward to the opportunity." Natalia and Alexander smile and assure me the pleasure is theirs. An older woman I don't know approaches Natalia, who turns to her and they engage in conversation.

I look at Baron Pahlen and ask "If I may impose on you for just a moment more, may we speak in private?"

He says "Certainly; is this sufficient or do you want to go to my office?"

I draw him slightly to the side and quietly tell him "No, this will do. Sir, I have reason to suspect something untoward occurred during the initiation. It is only a suspicion, but one I want to share with you because I believe you have the ability to confirm or refute my suspicion that one of the initiates, my wife, Katy, was forced to engage in non-consensual relations with one or both of Mike Williams and Sam Sawyer.

I'm aware that all sessions with initiates are recorded. That is only reasonable for purposes of liability, and I have no concern about that practice. In fact, if you do, it will serve its purpose by allowing you to determine what happened.

Also understand this, please: if my wife engaged in consensual sex with either or both of these men, I don't need or want to know more, and I will never bring it up again. If, however, she was raped, or forced to engage against her will, I expect that you and the other Guild leaders will know what steps to take."

The Baron watched me carefully as I spoke, looking, I'm sure, for some sign my words and my intentions did not match. Then he softly said "Suppose your suspicions are correct; what would you have us do?"

I consider his words briefly and respond: "I'm not going to presume that I, who will not review the recording, can make a better judgement than those who will. I do hope that the wives of these two men, who are fellow teachers and good women, and their children, can be spared embarrassment and pain.

"In an ideal world the men would suffer while their families prospered, but I accept that this isn't an ideal world. In any case, you won't hear more from me about this. However, while I'm not going to pursue this with my wife, if she, of her own volition, tells me she was coerced or forcibly raped, I will exact appropriate vengeance on any perpetrator that remains unscathed."

The Baron grasps me briefly at the shoulder "You are a very mature and wise young man; I would do the same. I will do as you ask. Should I find such outrageous actions were committed, I will engage with the Guild Council to arrive at a proper solution. Is that acceptable to you?" "Yes, sir, that is all I ask" I reply.

As I look at his noble countenance I feel confident he will handle the matter properly. I start to go, but he stops me. "Your young wife is truly a treasure. I don't know that I've met anyone who charmed me more in only a few minutes. If anyone has caused her pain, they will regret it greatly; that you can trust!" His voice and his eyes are hard as steel as he speaks the last sentence, and I'm further reassured.

"Now, young man, return to the party, to your precious wife, who informed me that getting selected as a member is one of the great days of her life, and the fulfillment of a childhood dream. Make her night bright again. Trust that we will extract the proper remedy, and, please, enjoy your holiday." "I will, Baron, and thank you" I reply before I begin my return to Katy.

I spot my shiny wife standing with a mixed group of our new friends and move toward them. En route I encounter Mike Williams, who has a new drink he is bandying around as he loudly addresses two other couples. He looks and sounds drunk. Jennie looks distressed; as I pass she shakes her head and rolls her eyes. Mike sees me, pauses in mid-sentence, gives me a small smirk, and proceeds with his tirade. He's an arrogant ass who is guilty as sin, and we both know it!

I look around and see Coach Sawyer and Connie; they are also talking with two couples. I make it a point to walk over to their little group, slap Coach on the back, put my arm around Connie, and say "Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, Sam and Connie!"

Connie blushes, but surreptitiously snuggles; I nod to the other couples and wish them the same, then walk on toward my wife.

As I round a table I look back and see a smitten look on Connie's face, and a firmly set jaw on Coach, who does not like his subordinates to call him by his given name.

The gang is together again at our table, and all but one are in a celebratory mood. Katy is watching my approach with concern on her face: "Where have you been? We couldn't find you."

"I wanted to properly introduce myself to the Baron. Fascinating man: he said to tell 'my treasure' that he wishes us a very happy holiday season, and hopes to enjoy our company after the holidays. I think he might have a crush on you."

Katy looks relieved, smiles, and tells me he is a very sweet man. TJ says that we must have really impressed the 'royal couple' as invitations to visit them are hard to come by. I take a seat and the various conversations at the table resume.

I watch my wife more closely and see the exhaustion on her face and anxiety hiding in her eyes. My decision to speak to the Baron is reinforced, as the unmitigated joy I expected to see at being accepted into this prestigious organization is completely missing. Perhaps she's just tired, I think.

"Katy, you look like you could use a little nap before our 200 mile journey tomorrow; are you about ready to head home?"

She quickly accepts my offer, and we say our goodbyes at the table and with folks we encounter on the way out. The valet quickly brings our SUV, and I assist her into the vehicle. The valet is obviously disappointed at not getting another show, but happy with his tip.

On the way home, she thanks me for leaving early, leans her seat back, snuggles on her side facing the window, and says she's just exhausted. In a couple of minutes she's either asleep or feigning sleep, and when we get home I have to wake her.

As we enter the house I see our babysitter has also succumbed to sleep, on our couch. Katy doesn't even notice her, so I leave her sleeping to escort my sleepy wife up the stairs. She pointedly tells me she needs a hot bath and a good night's sleep, so I should check on the kids and take care of paying the babysitter.

I change into shorts and a tee shirt, check on the boys, and then on Katy, who is already in bed.

The Baby Sitter

I gather some cash to pay Brooke, who is still sleeping peacefully on the couch, facing the room. I find myself standing front of her, looking down on her beautiful visage and her jutting breasts, her round butt, and those sleek, silky-looking legs. Even her little feet are cute. I decide my earlier impressions were correct: she's an absolutely gorgeous package in a petite frame; perhaps the best I've ever seen.

My night of tortuous teasing and foreplay has my libido at dangerous levels, and, knowing my wife has already warned me that the relief I was expecting isn't forthcoming tonight, this is more temptation than I should have to face. I sigh and reach down to waken her the tiny twenty year old.

Her hand intercepts mine; she intertwines our fingers, and quietly says "I like you watching me."

"So, you're awake" I restate the obvious.

"Oh, I've been awake since you got home. I just wanted you to have to come down and wake me up so we could talk" she responds, her blue eyes looking up at me. "Sit down beside me" she commands and makes room.

I'm 90% under her spell already, but I know better than to sit up against her, so I kneel on the carpet beside her and sit back on my heels, keeping a little distance.

As I gaze at her pretty face, full lips, and blue eyes, however, I realize this is probably not nearly enough space, which is brought home when she lays our entwined hands on her stomach, and makes a pouty face at me. "Closer. We don't want to be too loud and wake Katy, do we?" I slide a little closer, and she moves my hand onto her bare belly, below her shirt, and places her hand on top of mine. Good grief she feels good!

"So, were the boys good?" I ask, hoping she will cut me some slack.

"Of course: they are little angels, as always! They went to sleep after their story, leaving me with nothing to do. How was the initiation? All four couples got in, right?"

"How in the world did you know there were four couples? I dang sure didn't know beforehand" I respond, shaking my head.

"That's because you don't hang out at beauty shops and dress shops.' All the news worth knowing'; it only takes me a day or two when I get back to be fully informed. Want to know what they say about Prince Tim and Princess Katy?" she taunts.

I vainly try to change the subject. "No, not really; I'm not sure I want to hear what a bunch of women think of us. So what did you do after the guys went to sleep?"

She grins devilishly: "you know what they say; an idle mind is the devil's workshop, so I pretended I was Katy. It was marvelous!"

I'm intrigued "So, tell me about that."

"I took a bubble bath, shaved my legs and pubic area, rinsed off in the shower, and dried off using your towel. So if it is a little wet, or has a funny smell, you know." Wink. She takes my free hand and places it on her shoulder just above her boobs, turns it palm down, and presses it down onto the considerable swell.

Well, shaving her pubic area and drying off with my towel gives me fodder for further consideration. "What then?" I ask.

"Then I explored, and, wow, your little wife has some racy lingerie and great toys! Of course I had to try all them out, so I put on a little robe and pretended I was being initiated tonight, like Katy. It was fun for a while, but she's so straight and such a 'good girl' I got bored. I couldn't see anyone getting past first or second base, and where's the fun in that?"

My mind flits back to the weekend, and to whatever happened tonight. I guess she saw it in my face because she stops "Wait! I have that wrong? I thought... Is she cheating on you, or what?"

I assure her "Not to the best of my knowledge, but then if she were cheating I probably wouldn't know, would I?"

She eyes me for a few second "Okay, I'm going to let that settle in while I reassess. Katy may be more fun than I thought. Still want to hear more about my night?" I nod.

"Yeah, I thought you would. After I got bored being Prude Katy, I pretended I was one of the women initiating the four men; that was FUN!" "I'm almost afraid to ask, but how did we do?"

"Well, I was second with everyone, and Chris was my first. He was still very shy; kind of out of his element. I practically had to throw myself at him to get a proper kiss, but I persevered until he got into the swing and started trying to screw me. I let him finger me for a while, but six minutes isn't very long, especially when you're using a small dildo. And yes, I had a timer set."

My eyes are wide; this angelic looking child (of nearly 21) is a shameless hussy!

"My second was the black guy, Lenny. I've never been with a black guy, but I've heard they are big, so I used the biggest vibrator and came close to a climax, but that damn timer! I waited 8 minutes and then visited Bobby; he was pretty well on fire after making out with so many women, so we got going early, and I came close again...but not quite. So now I have 8 minutes to plan my time with you." She smiles sweetly, but with a look that singed my eyebrows.

She's rubbing my hand low on her belly now, on her mons, and wiggling while she does. I simply stare at her and say "And then?"

"No, I'm not going to tell you more. If you want to know then we have to act it out; here's the timer."

I take the timer, which is set to six minutes, and look stupidly at her.

"Tell me before you start it, so I can be ready" she says as she sits up, my hand now on the junction of her thighs, which are as hot as an oven and as smooth and silky as they look.

I'm sunk, and I accept my delicious fate. I reach to start the timer; she stops me "No, that was just a tease. What I want to do to you can't be done in six minutes, or sixty. I suspect that what you want to do to me will take all night. Am I right?"

I lean toward her "Did you use the Jackrabbit when you screwed me?"

"Yes, but it was disappointing compared to the real thing" she replies as she leans in and kisses me, runs one hand up my leg and grasps my swollen cock while the other hand goes behind my head and crushes my mouth to hers.

This is no little girl/babysitter kiss; this is a grown-ass woman kiss! My hands start moving of their own volition, touching this luscious young thing all over. I rub my hand across her pubis, and she is indeed hairless...and wet.