Roller Coaster Ride Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My response is immediate wood; I remember her now, and she did look very, very nice in her white lace bikini bottoms, holding her arm across what were obviously very nice breasts. "So that's why you look so familiar! White lace, right?"

She smiles happily: "Really? You remember? I must have made an impression on you."

"Damn right you did! I lusted over you and had fantasies about you all spring." I reply.

"So, tell me about those fantasies?" she queries with a wicked grin. Confronted with the woman of my wet dreams, I tell her that she often came to me in the night to help me relieve the hormone problem of an eighteen year-old boy, and sometimes it was her perfect body I was holding instead of the girl I was actually with, but only if I shut my eyes tightly enough.

She giggled cutely and asked, "So, when I asked the other two white boys if they had ever kissed a black woman before they admitted I would be their first. But that won't be the case with you, will it?"

"I don't kiss and tell, but no, you won't be my first. However, novelty aside, I'm certainly looking forward to my 'Christmas kisses' with you."

Alessandra steps into my space, looks up at me, and says, "Then let's get started!"

I lean down and kiss her, melding lips and working our mouths against one another. Damn, those captivating lips are all they appear to be! I feel her tongue, and capture it with my teeth, pulling and sucking on it. She rubs her luscious body against me, proving that her white gown conceals but doesn't lie.

My cock springs back to life, Jennie's BJ forgotten, as this tigress moves her body and her hands all around me, and I reciprocate enthusiastically.

Our chemistry is bomb-hot; I can't keep my hands off her, and I already have her dress pulled up above her hips, my hands in her tiny white bikini panties. She has my belt opened; my pants unzipped and pulled down to my knees, and her hands are stroking my cock. It's hard to breathe with her mouth sucking mine and her tongue down my throat.

I spin her around, unzip her dress, pull the top down, and begin to maul her perfect tits. Her nipples are hard and hot as I rub, pull, and pinch them.

"I've jacked-off a thousand times thinking of your body. You're my fantasy girl, and I want to fuck you right now. Bend over for me." My stone dick is jutting between her legs, and I'm rubbing it from the front to the back of her pussy, and up against her little butthole.

She is trying to keep me from fucking her pussy or her ass, while getting herself off.

"Damn! Evie is right; you're a damn stallion. The problem is that my husband wouldn't appreciate a café au latte child, and I'm not on birth control, so you need to keep it outside my pussy!"

"Okay, how about I fuck your splendid ass?" I ask as I push my cock head against her opening.

She balks "No Way! You're way too big to go in dry on me! Just keeps running your big cock between my legs and hitting my clit". I groan, but keep moving back and forth.

Her breathing is faster and shallower, and I can feel her tensing up. I push it in further, to the point my head is rubbing over her clit, and she orgasms on the third stroke. She clenches over and over, each shallow stroke making her shudder.

Because I know she won't stop me now, I realign and bury it all the way inside her, pull her hips so my cock is banging her cervix, and then hold her in place. I growl in her ear "I'm stopping, as you asked, but this isn't over. Next time I fuck your brains out, so if you don't want me to father your child you'd better be pregnant or on birth control! We both know you want it as much as I do, don't you?"

"Hell yes I do!" she exclaims, "I want you to fuck me until I can't go anymore!"

"Get your delectable body dressed and presentable; the bell is about to ring and I don't think you want to go out looking like you just got fucked, clothes all akimbo," I warn. She does, and the bell chimes. My fantasy girl walks out, leaving me with a big smile and a shake of that fantastic butt.

Her smell is still on me, and my cock is still wet with her juices.

Rounds 8 & 9: Katy/Mike/Coach

Lenny leaves; instead of the gentleman she wished for, Katy gets Mike Williams!

He looks drunker and meaner than he did earlier. He steps in, holds the door for a moment, and leers at her. She feels faint and sick to her stomach as he looks her over, and she is very afraid.

A second man enters, against all the rules! It's Coach Sam Sawyer, the head coach and athletic director, and her husband's boss!

He has a wicked grin on his face, and extracts a hard cock from his pants. She wants to scream and run out of the room, but she's trapped by four walls and two huge men, both of whom are looking at her like fresh meat. She blanches and stares back.

Mike approaches, ordering her, "On your knees, hot stuff! I want that pretty mouth around my big cock again!"

She stammers, squares her shoulders, says NO, and states that both of them are not supposed to be in the room at the same time.

He laughs, "We traded around so we could be last with you, because we knew a slut like you would be ready to take care of both of us by now, so to get on your knees!"

She musters her courage and firmly states, "No, I won't! You two are breaking the rules, so this is over! I'm leaving!" She moves toward the door, still blocked by Coach Sawyer.

Williams pulls his phone from his pocket. "So I guess I'll have to play this for everyone?"

She stares at his phone, knowing the recording of her indiscretion with Randy is preserved on it. That recording ends her marriage, her career, her life as she knows it, because it happened on school grounds!

"Please, No. Just let me go," she begs.

He grabs her by her hair. "Do not tell me NO, bitch! I own you now. Do what I say as soon as I say it!

"There are two ways this can play out: I can rip that dress off of you, and we can both fuck you, or you can do what you like to do best -- willingly suck and fuck our cocks!"

Tears are streaming down her cheeks as Katy kneels down to confront the cock she sucked earlier. She extracts it, licks around the top, and puts it into her mouth. It is so big her jaw hurts, but she knows she has to do it or her life is ruined, so she does.

She spots Coach standing there wide-eyed, stroking his dick, and rues her stupidity in letting Randy fuck her at school. Mike says, "See, I told you she was a natural-born cock sucker, and she'd be on her knees in less than one minute flat. Now we have 12 minutes to enjoy her slutty body!"

Coach starts over to them. He stands behind her, and unzips her dress; he pulls the hem up to her ass and starts to pulls her dress over her head; she takes her mouth off Mike's cock and protests.

Mike issues another warning, and she raises her arms, leaving her wearing only thigh high stockings and heels. Coach spreads her ass cheeks, and thrusts his tongue against her rosebud. She tries to focus on the task of sucking Mike, but his darting, lapping tongue is impossible to ignore in her sexed-up condition.

She decides this will only end after Mike cums, so she drives her head down on his big cock and works as fast as she can. Mike commands her, "Look at me, cunt! That's it... I want to see that pretty face with my dick in it."

He's using his phone to film her cock sucking, and Coach Sawyer tonguing her butt. She chokes and gags, but he's steadfast after her earlier milking of his balls.

Coach, on the other end, now has his thick tongue swirling inside her anus, and two fingers probing inside her pussy. She can't ignore the feelings any more, pulls her head off Mike's cock, and begs, "Please, coach! Stop! You don't want to do this. Think about your wife, and my husband, your friend."

Coach pulls his tongue out of her butt hole, spits on it, and rams his finger in, which hurts like hell; she yelps. "Shit, you have no idea, do you, Girl? I can't stand your cocky husband! You, sweetheart, I've wanted you since the first time you took a seat in my Calculus class when you were a nineteen year-old senior, and showed me those fantastic legs. I waited every day to see what kind of slutty dress you'd wear; short, low cut, tight around your round tight little bottom, hugging every curve; a new treat every day!

"It's no wonder the boys couldn't pay attention, with you showing off that body like that! Hell, many times I had to sit behind my desk to hide my hard on! I've been wanting to fuck this incredible ass for a long time, pretty girlie, and here you are on your knees with my fingers up your tight butt and sloshing around in your pussy while you suck off your principal.

"You may be the most beautiful girl in the county, but you're also the biggest slut! From now on, though, you're OUR fuck toy! We may cut your husband off and let you fuck only the other coaches! That would serve the smart ass right!"

He slaps her butt hard and she cries out around Mike's dick. "Crying isn't going to save you! Screaming isn't going to save you! You're in a soundproof room, you little whore! You can cry and beg all you want, but we're going to use your body and mouth until we both cum in you, or on you, or both!"

With that threat hanging in the air, he pushes his cock into her pussy to coat it, then lines it up and goes balls-deep into her ass while Mike holds her head on his cock! She feels like she's being torn open, but at least his cock isn't very big; if Tim had done that her first time he might have killed her!

She cries and whimpers around Mike's cock, and coach begins to piston her mercilessly. "If only your high-and-mighty All-American husband could see you now! He'd know what a common slut his 'precious wife' actually is! Cuckolding that SOB makes my ball boil. Maybe Mike will play him the recording of us fucking you front and back, just to watch the little bitch cry!

"Since you've already fucking Randy and I'm fucking your ass, maybe we'll turn you into the personal whore of the coaching staff, and Mike, of course! You'd like that, wouldn't you: taking on eight guys at a time, all your holes full, and more cocks waiting!

"I may hire Jerome just to give you a black cock to suck; I'll bet you'd like that too, wouldn't you, Katy-slut? Hell, maybe we'll promise our team they can all fuck you if they win state -- that would motivate those lazy bastards!

"Now even a slut like you might have trouble taking on horny 36 teenager boys, but the way you're sucking Mike and taking my cock up your butt I think you like the idea!"

Mike is filming her getting spit roasted; every time Coach pushes forward he pushes forward, forcing his long cock down her throat and causing her to gag. Watching this is great, but time is flying by and he wants her pussy. He pulls his cock out of her mouth, slides his body under her, spreading her legs as he moves his cock under her pussy. "Let's DP this fuckin' bitch into oblivion, coach! My big cock in her pussy, yours in her ass; I'll bet she cums before either of us."

Katy begs "Please, Mike, no. Please don't do this! You know I don't want this; please don't!"

Mike pulls her down onto his cock and starts thrusting up into her; coach adjusts, and they begin to establish a rhythm. She's never felt so full, with her belly and bowels both full of cock; tears flow from her eyes and puddle on the carpet below as she is brutalized by the two uncaring and cruel men!

Coach pulls her head up by her hair, tells her "Quit crying and take it like the whore you are! Here, you can practice getting triple-teamed, slut. Suck on Mikes fingers like the dick you'll have in your mouth the next time we do this!" Williams inserts two fingers into her mouth and warns her she had better suck them as good as she sucks his cock; she needs to practice so she can do a good job when it's the real thing.

She complies, still crying, and he begins sucking, biting, and pulling on her titties. She cries harder.

Coach is fucking her ass faster and harder, and Mike is pushing up into her faster and harder. Her mind has become detached from the rape, but her body is still being used, and it finds the constant stimulation almost overwhelming.

The humiliation of being blackmailed, their uncaring, crude use of her body makes her cry profusely, but she knows in a perverse and dirty way her body likes being used by multiple men, and she wonders what it would be like if it was someone besides these two bastards that were using her.

She vows to overcome her desire and remain dispassionate as she is used, but she knows that isn't what she wants to do, and that is even more humiliating. What kind of skanky slut is she? The tears come harder and faster. And then something begins to change within her.

The rhythm of the two brutes is hyper at this point as they pummel her as fast and as hard as they can. Instead of just taking it Katy begins to return their thrusts; she spits the fingers out of her mouth and, in a strange voice says, "Fuck me, your sorry bastards! Fill my cunt and my ass with your cocks! Fill them with your cum! I want to feel you spurt inside me!"

Coach is pushed over the top by her filthy mouth; he slams his cock in as far as he can and lets loose a torrent of cum in her bowels.

He exclaims "Take it, you dirty whore! Take my cum up your slutty ass!"

Mike shouts "Yeah, you cum slut! You swallowed my first load, and you're taking the second in you fertile cunt while Coach pummels your ass! You are definitely a three-hole slut!"

That takes Mike over the edge and he bathes her cunt with his cum "OHooooooo fuuuccckkk yeeesssss."

Both men slow, then collapse still buried in her. She continues to writhe until they withdraw. Her cum-filled holes are leaking, and her conscious mind wonders how much time is left. She sure as hell can't go back out to the gala looking like this. She needs a restroom to clean herself and replace her makeup.

The greatest night of her life, the night she's been looking forward to since she was a child, has become a never-ending nightmare!

Coach pulls out of her ass, and Mike pushes her off: "Stand up, slut! You got fucked good, but now you need to get your shit together, and we need to get your pussy juice off."

Cum gushes out of her ass and pussy, running down her legs; she knows she's got to have a bathroom, but where? She asks Mike: he tells her "there is a private one second door to the right across the hall. It isn't marked so you should have it to yourself, but you'll have to make it without being caught, or everyone here will know what a nasty slut you are!"

He gives her a wicked grin, and her tears flow again. He slaps her on the butt: "Go do what you've gotta do. Crying isn't going to change anything! You have one minute until the last chime, and everyone starts moving around. Better get that sweet ass in gear!"

Katy takes her dress in hand, picks up her sodden panties and her bra, and considers her options: put the dress on and risk ruining it with all the cum on her, or run naked to the bathroom across the hall; she chooses the latter option.

When her clothes are in her hands Mike says "Don't worry, sweet cheeks; now that we've got you broke in we'll take care of that pretty mouth, sweet pussy, and tight ass as often as you need it, and I'll bet that's pretty often! You truly are a slut!"

Coach grabs her ass as she prepares to leave "That's a great ass, but I'll bet it's sore" he smirks.

She testily turns to him and contradicts him: "You aren't big enough to make anyone sore!"

She sets her shoulders, and dashes out the doors and across the hall.

To her knowledge, no one saw her, but when she looks in the mirror, she wants to cry again: she looks like the nasty, skanky slut they named her!

'How do you fix this is in 5 minutes, with only what's in your purse?' she asks herself, and sets to work, trying to stop crying but on the very edge of total panic!

Round 9: Tim/Cindy

Oh, Crap! My last challenge is Cindy, TJ's wife. Maybe she's going to just do her duty as a committee member and avoid the kind of fooling around we jokingly discussed earlier; or, given the look on her face and her predatory approach, maybe not!

She pulls a container of extra-large wet wipes out of her purse, gives me a million-dollar smile, and explains "To clean us up with after you fuck me with that huge cock!"

She pulls her dress over her head, pulls her panties and bra off, and stands before me in stockings, garter belt, and high heel shoes. She's gorgeously curvaceous, with a narrow waist, big tits, a big round butt, and shapely legs. In fact, she looks Kardashian with her clothes off. Acts it too: she puts both hands on the wall, and tells me to fuck her right now!

The 54 minutes of foreplay I've enjoyed causes my brain to malfunction. I quickly remove my shoes, pants, and boxers. My cock is rigid, her eyes are wide as she watches me mount her; she spread her legs further apart and tells me to be gentle. Fuck that! She wants a good fucking, she gets what I can give in 5.5 minutes.

I rub my head in her copious juices; she moans, I slam it home, and she shrieks, "Oh My God! You're going to split me in half! Give me a second to get used to your size!"

"Nah, we've only got 5 minutes -- you wanted my cock, you're going to get every inch of it in your tight cunt!"

I resume pounding that pussy, flaming her passion so completely she explodes after less than a minute; I keep pounding and she goes off again at minute two.

I aim for her G spot and she yells out again. I'm in a groove and could go all night, even though she's tight and wet and her walls cling to my cock coming and going. I'm mesmerized by the shape of her body bent over for me, the look of lust on her face when she looks over her shoulder at me, and the way she's completely given herself to the pursuit of sexual satisfaction.

Minute three brings orgasm three, and now she's starting to slow down; I don't care. I'm going to fuck her the way she said she wanted, and fill her cunt with my sperm.

I pick up the pace, and she simply moans, whimpers, and moves her hips around my pistoning cock. At 4.5 minutes she climaxes for the final time, and just collapses, sagging forward. I hold her up by the hips and try to continue, but she's dead weight. I pull out, move to the front, wipe my cock around her mouth, and ask if she got what she came here for.

She looks up, kisses my cock, and says "Oh, yes! Thank you so very, very much! I never dreamed..." She takes my cock into her mouth and cleans it, licking and sucking her juices from it. It feels so good I throw my head back, look at the ceiling, and notice a small dark spot. Even in my state, the first thing that comes to mind is 'hidden camera'.

She finishes cleaning me up with her mouth, pulls out the hand towel-size wipes, and cleans up my cock, balls, stomach, and thighs with the wet towel. Then she cleans herself, and gets dressed. I warn her "You left me hanging! You owe me, and I'm going to collect!"

She beams "I'd love nothing more; that's my Christmas wish!"

The bell chimes. I get dressed, look more carefully at the indentation and dark spot in the ceiling, and I know it is a recording device. Actually, that makes sense: our invitation included a notice that still and video images would be taken, and by attending, you agree to their use for publicity or other purposes, as determined by the Guild. If this were my event, I'd record it to make sure no one was forced to do anything against their will, for liability purposes.

I walk into an empty gathering room, and then into the empty hall.

The Grand Finale

Focused on the task of mitigating the damage to her body, hair, face, and clothing, Katy begins by flushing what she can from her cunt and ass on the commode, and then cleans her brutalized pussy and asshole with wet paper towels, and uses more to wipe the cum from her legs. She manages to get her makeup repaired with the limited resources available in her purse, fixes her hair, sprays enough perfume to hide any remaining odor, and assesses herself in the mirror; not nearly as good as when she arrived, but certainly presentable.