Roller Coaster Ride Ch. 08

Story Info
Exams, fantasies, and celebrations.
16.2k words
4.36
5.6k
7

Part 8 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/03/2023
Created 01/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rewind64
Rewind64
62 Followers

Wednesday, December 30:

I got out of bed at 6:40 and made coffee. The sweet reverie of revisiting our beginning had worn off, and all I can remember is last night: Katy coming in late, smelling of sex, cum in her panties and bodysuit - hell, cum in her hair!

The exam tonight may be a test of my stamina as much as my knowledge, but I don't give a shit; I'm so pissed I'm running on adrenalin.

The boys wake up full of joy again, which lightens my mood and calms me down. When Katy comes down I offer coffee and decide to delay the inevitable confrontation.

I fix and serve breakfast, the boys start watching cartoons, and I ask her again about her night, giving her another chance to come clean. Instead I get a more detailed account of the same lies, but no mention of being fucked. I do learn she has been offered a duet with Rocky on top of dancing to 20 songs instead of 15, but somehow she doesn't seem that happy about it: "just a bunch more work to do by tonight!"

I remind her I have a final exam tonight, so I'm leaving at 4:30; she needs to take the kids to her mother's before she leaves. She pouts briefly but acquiesces.

I decide to go play with the boys to alleviate my angry and agitated state, and it works. In 10 minutes, I'm laughing with them and having a ball. Katy is in the office redoing the choreography.

My phone rings at 10:10 and Brittney comes up on the screen. I answer inquiringly, and she flirts "Hello, Superstar! I told you my number was in your phone."

I flirt back "Hello, gorgeous; are you calling to set a time to consummate your promise?"

She laughs, but then grows quiet; in a serious voice she says, "So I guess you can talk. I'm actually calling because I'm worried about Katy. You may not know, but I did a year in Nashville chasing the dream, so I know how dirty the music business is; unfortunately, she doesn't.

"When I saw Charlie and Brad with the recording studio guys I was excited and thrilled about the prospects, but when they told Katy to stay after the practice I knew something was up and I tried to warn her. They sent me away before I could say much, but this morning they suddenly offered me a solo and a duet with Johnny. I suspect those offers should be considered 'hush money'.

"Is Katy okay?"

"Quiet, uncommunicative, seems more worried than thrilled that y'all got more dances, and that she has a duet with Rocky," I reply.

I ask "What time did y'all leave?" She hesitates. "We left at 8:20, but Joyce was working with the costumes and Katy was meeting with Charlie and Brad about the new songs they want to add."

"Yeah, I only ask because it was nearly mid-night when she got home" I say plaintively.

Brittney hesitates and in a quiet voice asks, "Have you ever head of Pay to Play? It's a term I learned in Nashville. It means you don't get a chance to show what you can do unless you agree to their terms first. They lure you in with promises and dreams, and then present the conditions for making those dreams come true. Mean anything to you?"

"So you mean like 'casting couch'?" I ask.

"Exactly!" she replies. "I'm afraid they pulled that on your naïve wife last night and she fell for it"

"Well, that would explain a lot. Still, she is my wife, so I would expect her to talk to me about it, not lie, hide the fact that her panties and bodysuit are full of cum, and some is still in her hair after her shower," I say, letting my anger show.

Brittney quickly interposes "I understand your feelings, but dreams are hard to give up. You saw me leave the dance with Brad didn't you? That blowjob was the price of getting to be a dancer.

"I still sing around San Marcos and Austin, but I need exposure and this is my chance, so I paid to play. I'm afraid she did too."

"Thanks" I reply sarcastically. "Now, the questions are: what is their end game, and what are we going to do about this situation, because I'm not going to stand by and let them use both of you, the band, and the other girls. Do you know anyone in Nashville that can shed some light on why Brad is suddenly so involved with a band that already flamed out once?

"I have a contact, and I'm going to call him, but see what you learn, and we can talk again later if you want."

She agrees to call a couple of people; I hang up, and think.

Now I'm depressed and pissed again. That she's now farther ahead in the cheating count, having done Charlie and Brad both, is the least of our problems.

I decide to distract myself by running errands. I go into the office to tell Katy I'm going to run down town; she's hanging up the phone. "Mom is coming over to get the boys in a few minutes. We both have work to do, and she's keeping them tonight through the 1st anyway, so she said they can eat at her house and let us have some time do get things done."

'So, what are your priorities, mommy? Certainly not your family', I think.

Fuck this! Without a response beyond shaking my head in disgust, I gather up the auto registration form I need to renew and head for the courthouse. I want to arrive just before the office closes for their lunch hour, so I call Dub. I don't expect him to answer and he doesn't, but I leave him a terse voicemail telling him I need to talk to him and to expect another call right after lunch.

Primary Target Acquired

When I walk into the county tax assessor-collector's office I'm treated to pretty Janet Curtis bending down, filing papers in the bottom draw of the filing cabinet; her ass and legs are absolutely as lovely as in my fantasies.

I watch for moment, and then clear my throat. She straightens up and turns around quickly. When she sees me she turns red, looks flustered, and says "You!"

I nod in agreement, "Yes, it's me; right on the first guess! I want you to know that I only watched for 10 minutes or so before I let you know I'm here, and it was a marvelous 10 minutes!"

She blushes more fully, turning her head, neck, and shoulder beet red, as only blondes can do. I'm enjoying her consternation, but try to calm her by telling her I'm only joking; I didn't really see all THAT much.

She gets control of herself, walks toward me, and spouts the service line "How may I help you, Coach Kelly?"

I raise my eyebrow, widen my eyes, and say "Is that a serious offer; because I can think of any number of ways?!"

She tries again "You know what I mean. What do you want?"

I raise my eyebrows and widen my eyes again, and she adamantly says, "Just stop! I'm not playing games with you!"

But I see the hint of humor on her lips, so I raise my eyebrows again and she breaks out laughing: "Everything I say you are going to turn into a sexual innuendo, aren't you? Just tell me why you are here."

Smiling now, I explain, "I'm here to get you to take me on a tour of the archives in the basement, remember? I'm the one who loves ghosts and I want to experience a haunting for myself" I proclaim with a straight face.

She shakes her head, and says, "No, seriously!"

I reply that I am serious; I want a tour of the haunted archives in the basement. She studies me for a moment and asks "if I show you, will you go away and let me work in peace?"

"Of course" I say with my fingers crossed. She looks at her watch, walks past me and puts the "Out to Lunch" sign on the door; she locks it and tells me to follow her.

I reply "My pleasure!", which I certainly mean as I watch that splendid butt and shapely form lead me onward.

As we enter the dark and dusky stairwell she turns to me and says the hauntings mostly occur in the late afternoon or evening, but perhaps the spooks will show up at noon since I'm such a jerk -- but she says it without rancor, and with the suggestion of a smile.

I shrug and assert, "Lead me on; I ain't skeered of no ghost!"

She continues down the stairs to the dark bottom, reaches up to turn on a light with a pull chain, her dress rides up, and I get a great view of her thighs. She catches me looking, of course.

She shakes her head and calls me incorrigible; I agree, and tell her if she weren't so beautiful I wouldn't look, so she should be proud.

I'm starting to like my chances, what with the blue floral dress having buttons all the way down the front, her normal icy reserve diminishing, and the emerging smile she's fighting when I tease her.

Janet leads me to an alcove with some old journals, explains what they are and how they may be involved with the hauntings, and then tries to backtrack past me. I don't move from her path, but I turn so she has to rub against me as she passes.

She hesitates, looks me in the eyes, and begins to slide past me, putting her hands on my chest as she does. I reach up, take her by the shoulders, stare into her big brilliant blue eyes, and lean toward her.

She closes her eyes, and opens her mouth for the kiss, but I pause until he opens her eyes again, then move that last half inch and kiss her. She trembles at the touch of my mouth; I marvel at how good she feels and tastes, and at the intensity of our kiss. She melds her body to mine, wrapping her arms around me. I let my hands roam freely, and that curvy body is as impressive to the touch as it is in appearance.

I maneuver her to a small table, lift her and set her on it; we resume our kiss. I move forward, spread her legs with mine, and let my hands roam under her dress, savoring the feeling of her soft skin and tight muscles. I stroke her legs higher and higher until I encounter her panties.

I squeeze her butt, grasp her panties, and begin pulling them off; she raises her hips, inviting me to continue. I push her dress up to her waist and drop my mouth to her tender, tasty thighs.

I order her to unbutton her dress and show me her tits, then continue to lick and bite her thighs while watching the look on her pretty face grow ever lustier as she unbuttons her dress down the front, releases her bra in front, and displays her creamy white, rose tipped breasts with light pink quarter-size areoles and eraser-size nipples.

It's incredible that this is going along just like a fantasy should! I reach up and begin holding her surprisingly large tits while my mouth gets closer and closer to her wet pussy, with its sparse covering of light blonde hair. She leans back on her hands to provide better access, but I kiss all around her wanton pussy, voraciously lick her belly button, and then suckle each breast while my hand rubs her vulva. Her moaning is ongoing and her eyes are shut.

She's a walking wet dream come true, and she is, in fact, both wet and ready.

As I poise my mouth above her pretty pink pussy she says "I've never...."

I plunge my tongue into her succulent pussy, lick and suck the lips, and find her aroused clit. I lick it with a flat tongue, poke it, lick it dartingly, take it fully into my mouth and suck it. One hand continues to explore her tits, the other begins exploring her depths.

She makes noises in her throat as she thrusts her hips upward into my seeking mouth, driving my fingers deeper within her. She wraps her lovely legs tightly around my head, and simply explodes with an orgasm that goes on and on.

She's trying to contain her explosion, but little strangled sounds pour out of her as spasms follow tremors. Her skin is clammy, her thighs have goose bumps on the skin, and she's still holding my head tightly in her sweet cunt.

I help her ride it out, holding my mouth still and tongue stiff until she settles back on the table. Her juices are delicate in both smell and texture, and taste like nectar. As she calms down I lap and suck them, tell her she is delectable and delicious, and insert a second finger into her vagina; she lets out a low moan and pushes back against my hand.

I wriggle the fingers around deep within while I tease her labia with my tongue and lips. "You'd never, but now you have" I tease: "Do you like having that delectable pussy of yours eaten?"

She simpers, "Ohhh, yesss".

My fingers are busy; I find the rough spot behind the pubis, and she gathers steam again. Her sweet pussy gushing, I order her to take off the dress, which she quickly does. She's naked except for her pretty blue heels with ankle strap, which are again against my back as she wraps her legs around my neck, grabs my head, and pulls me into her.

She's panting, lusting for the next orgasm, excited beyond her wildest dreams. She's going to be a fantastic fuck in a few minutes after one more orgasm and some dick sucking! But not before I taste more of her forbidden fruit.

I untangle her legs from around my neck and force them straight up toward the ceiling, pull my head away, and look into one of the most beautiful pussies I've ever seen. I spot her pristine pink rosebud; my tongue darts to it, rims it, slips away, and I bite her butt cheek just above the junction of her legs.

She's writhing on top of the table, contorting her body as my mouth assaults her in unexpected and unprecedented places and ways. She moans loudly, and I experience a moment of concern about the sound carrying upstairs. She covers her mouth with her hand to stifle her effusive moaning and exclamations.

Inflamed by her sensitivity, I resume my assault on her nether regions, with bites, sucks, licks, and probes. She is very nearly out of control, even without me touching her pussy, so I run two fingers back into her sweet cunt, work one into her bunghole while she whimpers 'no', and then attack her clit.

She explodes again, moaning around her fist, thrashing about on my fingers and mouth, her whole body wracked by spasms as her climax exposes her to unknown feelings; muffled exclamations escape the hand on her mouth.

I prolong her orgasm as long as I can, and then let her settle back to catch her breath. She slips down the top of the table; her bottom is so wet and slick with her juices she can't catch purchase. When she's slumped prone I pull her off the table, tell her to kneel, position my cock at her pretty mouth, and press it against her lips.

She opens her eyes wide, mumbles "I've never..." and I press my cock past her lips and against her teeth. "Another first for you today! Open up!" I command.

She opens her mouth; I plunge my head past her teeth, and almost shoot off at the sight of my cock buried in that beautiful face, with those blue eyes looking up at me in wonder. I rock a little further in, and then pull it back out; her mouth is stuffed with cock and her teeth are too tight, so I begin coaching her on cocksucking. She's an eager and apt learner, and within minutes she's bobbing her head on my thick cock.

I've never had someone do a better job, and she's a total novice! Of course, I do love the blue eyes looking up at me out of that beautiful face while she dives on my cock, but she's a natural cocksucker!

"Okay, that's enough; you're too damn good at that. I want to fuck you now; how do you want it?" I ask.

She looks perplexed, bites her lip, stands up, and bends over with her hands on it: "I want it like this. I've never done this either."

I'm seeing play out exactly what I thought was inside her. "At heart you're a bad, bad girl, aren't you Janet? You like being nasty, and now you want me to fuck you doggie, like the little bitch in heat you really are. Tell me! Isn't that the truth?"

She whispers like a child "Yes. I'm a bad girl." I swat her on the butt, rub my cock head all over her wet snatch, spread her cheeks so I can see her little starfish, and begin to ease my cock into her hot, wet cunt.

She's obviously never had a cock this big before, and she's making painful faces as she looks at me over her shoulder, but she's a trooper. She holds still while I work it in and out an inch or two at a time, and even begins pushing back on it as she gets past the halfway mark.

She's panting, her pale skin is clammy, I can see the mark on her ass where I swatted her, and her surprisingly luscious tits are hanging and swinging back and forth with our increasing rhythm. I reach under her, grab each tit, hold it, run my palms over the little pink nipples, and then grasp and pull each.

She gasps; I twist her nipples while pulling, and she emits a low keening sound that boils my blood.

I KNEW she was a hot blood who just needed to be freed, and I'm the man for the job!

Holding her in place by the nipples I force another two inches in; she emits a low whine. I pull out, re-leverage, and push it in harder; I want my cock buried in previously untouched places in her young cunt, and it becomes obvious she does too.

"Rub your clit with one hand, and use your other hand to play with my balls," I command. She complies, and almost immediately her orgasm starts building. She grabs a rag lying on the filing cabinet and stuffs it in her mouth to soften her cries, and the spasms begin!

Her convulsing cunt drives me to frenzy; I grab her hips and pull her cunt onto my cock until it bottom outs, and begin to pound her hard. My hands on her hips are all that is holding her up; she's barely conscious, panting and limp. I hold her for another two minutes, pushing in and pulling out with power, and then let her down gently on the table.

I flip her onto her back, put her butt on the edge of the file, bend to lower my cock to the level of her pussy, push my cock back inside her, pull her onto it, and begin pounding her from the front. She's hypersensitive after the orgasms, but sometimes that results in another, bigger orgasm.

Regardless, it's what I want; she arches her back, spits out the rag, and rises to kiss me. We kiss ardently as I hold her butt in my hands so I can pound that pussy! She comes alive again, sucking my tongue, moaning, telling me how good 'your huge cock feels in my little pussy'.

This is sex at its best, but there is more to it than that; there is a bonding, a melding of bodies and minds as we strive to satisfy each other, and there is my physical attraction to her. I find her almost irresistible, perfection in looks, feel, and taste!

I want my cock as far inside her as it will go, I want to cover her eggs with my sperm, and it seems she wants the same thing as she keeps working, grinding her hips to get me further in. We passed her comfort zone long ago, but she instinctively knows what to do to get her eggs properly fertilized.

The sensations of her super-tight cunt walls sucking on my cock each stroke, her creamy secretions, her frantic efforts to please herself, her abject surrender to the pleasures of the flesh, and the physical attraction I feel for her begin to overwhelm me. I push my cock in as far as it will go, hold steady while she works her hips around it, and flood her fertile womb with virile sperm.

She sticks her tongue as far as it will reach into my throat, screams into my mouth, and cums until she literally collapses backward. I hold her upright, savoring the afterglow of our amazing first time!

The only sound is my rapid breathing, and then I hear, "I never dreamed.... I don't know anything about sex, do I?" she asks in wide-eyed wonder.

"You're a very talented novice, sweet Janet, and I'm the guy to teach you what you want to know. Keep that in mind when Freddy lies and tells you he is. And if you like big cock as much as you seem to, his is barely half of mine; according to his wife, at least" I tell her possessively.

"Now, clean up this mess, freshen up your pretty little pussy, clean up my cock, and get back to work; I need a registration renewed, and I don't want you to get fired over fucking the customers!"

She has paper towels and wet wipes, and she works quickly and diligently. I get a great view of her fantastic legs and panties as we make it upstairs; she opens the door to see if anyone is waiting; no one is, so she asks again "What else may I do for you, Coach?" and smiles broadly.

I wink, we conduct our business, and she slips around the counter. Leaning against the closed door, she offers me a goodbye kiss that leaves me weak in the knees. She says to go on, she has work to do, but to check back in a few days when she's recovered. I promise I will.

Rewind64
Rewind64
62 Followers