Roller Coaster Ride Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed me hard, with an open mouth; her body molded against me she asks, "So are you proud of me now?" "I'm very proud; that was an amazing performance, and you deserve the cheers. I'm also proud of how polished you guys are dancing; you look like professionals. You are a great coach, Katherine Marie."

Chad says "We didn't make it to the floor last break due to the excitement backstage, but we need to this time. Let's mix with the crowd and have a brew or two!" Everyone moves to the side entrances and onto the floor, to another round of applause. There are many people that want to talk, reminisce, and meet the musician and dancers, and Katy moves away from me into her adoring fans.

I go get another LSD, blow the foam off, chug about half down, and another is ordered for me by someone who remembers my lone semester playing for the Bobcats. He introduces me around, we remember the time we 'almost beat A&M'. He excitedly remembers me having 2 interceptions -- one a pick six - a fumble caused and a fumble recovered, a punt return TD, a kickoff TD, and playing QB the last few minutes when our last quarterback went down with injuries.

Brittney, the football fan, heard some of his recollection; she came over and stood beside me, looking at me with her big blue eyes in an awestruck way. "So, you really were a superstar?" she asks. I laugh, but my fans assure her that I was, "And an All-American!"

She pets my arm and smiles. One of the guys asks, "Is this your wife?" Before I can answer she takes my arm, says, "No, his wife is the blonde hottie who just finished singing. I'm his mistress-to-be." Everyone looks confused, and Bree takes my other arm "Oh, no you're not -- I am!" I laugh "My fantasy harem, guys, the lovely Bree and Brittney." Everyone catches on and laughs, although the ladies in our group look suspicious and a bit jealous.

Katy is still inundated when Chad calls the band back on stage. Brittney suddenly turns my arm loose and walks quickly backstage, but Bree stays beside me, pressing her boob on my arm possessively. "He's our hero, you know; he saved us from a very bad man with very bad intentions. Y'all take care of him when we're back up there, okay ladies?" She has several takers, their men say 'no way in hell!', and everyone laughs. Bree starts back, Katy breaks away from her admirers, and they head backstage with Angie.

After tuning up Chad announces, "We are going to open this set the way we ended the last one: with a very special talent performing a very special song. No one here is old enough to remember these days, I'm sure, but this is how 'sexy' sounded in your grandparent's time: the very beautiful and talent Brittney Adams!"

Britt sashays out in a dark red sequined dress that hugs her stunning body as it falls just above the floor, but it has a deep V neckline and a slit all the way up her long left leg almost to the hip; you can see her garter belt and the lacy top of her hose. Her hair is done up in the style of a 1950s 'torch singer', she's wearing a lot of makeup, and her lipstick is the same color as her dress. DAMN! She's HOT!

We may all be too young to remember 'torch singers', but we dang sure all appreciate beauty, and we all know "Fever"! Her husky voice is tantalizing as she sings

Never know how much I love you

Never know how much I care

When you put your arms around me

I get a fever that's so hard to bear

You give me fever (you give me fever) when you kiss me

Fever when you hold me tight (you give me fever)

Fever in the mornin'

Fever all through the night

It's hard to take my eyes off her as she sways and snaps her fingers, looking and sounding every bit the sexy siren singer she's dressed to portray. She looks directly at me as she sings "You give me fever in the morning, fever all through the night." If I didn't know better...

She's working the stage, the audience, and the band, and the entire crowd is developing a fever as she sings and moves erotically about the stage; I feel it myself.

I look around at the again-mesmerized crowd, hugging and swaying, and back at Andrew, who look flabbergasted at what he's seeing and hearing. She is damn talented and totally gorgeous on a stage. If she couldn't make it in Nashville on talent and looks, what does it take? I guess I need to talk to my old buddy Dub again.

She ends the song, takes a bow, takes another bow, tries to leave only to be called back by the cheering crowd, and then finally retreats so the band can continue with the show. She's mobbed backstage by the other girls before she changes back into costume, and they prepare for their final five songs.

On stage the band is jumping from era to era and genre to genre, playing slow and fast songs, enticing everyone to dance and have fun. The witching hour is upon us as the clock approaches a new year. At 11:56 Chad calls the girls out to raucous applause, calls everyone's attention to the clock on the wall beside the stage, and tells them to get a drink so we can make a toast. At 11:59 Chad offers a toast: "May the best of this year be the worst of next, and may we all be here next year to celebrate again!" Glasses are raised, drinks are drunk, kisses exchanged as the clock strikes mid-night, and Auld Lang Sine is sung. I feel left out as the kisses are exchanged, but Audrey appears to lay a good one on me, and several of the ladies who promised to 'take good care of him' do carry out their pledges. I'm pretty sure Katy kissed every band member, and a few lasted far longer than is normally allowed. Britt, Bree, and Angie each blew me a kiss, and the band begins playing a couple of 'belly rubbing' songs for lovers; the girls go back stage. Audrey captures me for my first dances of the night, and she feels as good on a dance floor as she did in my back yard. If that is what 38 feels like I'm not at all afraid of the future.

Now that my dancing cherry is broken I get a lot of invitations to dance, and a few to go outside; I feel a bit slutty, but I've not accepted the 'outside' invitations, yet. Now if Audrey asks...

The tempo kicks back up as the band moves the crowd toward a climax just before the 1 pm close of the show. The dancers storm back out to 'Enter Sandman', wear themselves out on 'November Rain' and 'Stairway to Heaven', The Stones are next with their immortal hit "Satisfaction", one of my personal all-time favorites. Then the band transitions into a hopeful homage to ZZ Top, beginning with 'Beer Drinkers and Hell Raisers'. The girls strut their stuff to 'Gimme All Your Lovin', showcase their lovely 'Legs', and finish with 'LaGrange'. The crowd is exhausted and drunk, but they don't want to quit. The encore is 'Honky Tonk Women' with Katy and Brittney joining Rocky and Johnny at the mic, and that ends the music... but not the party.