Roller Coaster Ride Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're going to take it all, and you're going to love it!" I say through gritted teeth as I try to force more inside this unbelievably tight cunt. "For a tall girl you certainly are tight" I say to her as I power a down stroke, then pull back. Each time I push into her she makes a little "oooooooommmmmm" sound that makes me want to fuck her even harder.

After another dozen tries, I feel my pubes contacting her mons; I rise up, pull her farther down, lift her hips, and ram my cock powerfully into her cunt. She shrieks as my balls hit her taint, and my cock buries itself in the very bottom of her vagina. She pants as if in childbirth, but works her hips around my cock as she tries to get used to the fullness and the depth.

Only a moment later she orgasms, and it is a fierce one! She babbles incoherently, then begs me "please cum inside me! I want to feel your hot cum filling my insides!" I plunge in and out a few more times, and then grant her plea, shooting load after load of sperm inside her as she writhes and I moan out loud.

"Damn, Paula, you are an amazing fuck! I had plenty of lewd thoughts watching you prance around up there like a long-legged thoroughbred mare, but they didn't come close to the reality!"

She beams at me, pushes me away gently, drops her legs, and says she feels like a cum-coated pretzel in that position; can we try another? I tell her certainly, but it may take a moment before I recover. She informs me that no man of hers has ever failed to get it up upon command, and she takes her duty to ensure that never happens very seriously; let's go shower!

Of course, the shower is about more foreplay, not getting clean, and she's right; there's no way a man could get in the shower with this smart, classy looking slut, have her lather your body, balls, cock, and ass, fall to her knees and suck your cock, and not get a huge hard on.

Turnabout is fair play, so I lather her up well, pull and massage her big titties, work my finger back into her asshole and two into her still-tight cunt, and finger-fuck both, hard. She's soon ready for the real thing.

She drags me out, dries me off with a towel and her mouth while I dry her off the same way, and she scampers back to the couch and kneels down on it, round butt in the air and both pussy and asshole displayed. "After all this talk about studs and thoroughbred fillies this seems like the perfect position, don't you agree?"

"Definitely! Am I servicing your pussy or your asshole?" I query with a gleam.

"No, not my little asshole! I want you to breed me, not make me cry in agony and ecstasy with your big cock in my little hole. Breed me like a million dollar stallion breeds his favorite mare."

"You certainly have a way with words, Dr. Lowry. Although I'm warning you that someday in some way I'm going to claim that little asshole too, and you're going to experience far more ecstasy than agony" I warn her.

"And that is an intriguing thought that I'll ponder in my dreams, but tonight, fuck my pussy, please, and fuck it hard! I want every inch of that mammoth cock buried in me, and every ounce of cum you have left deposited inside me!"

This time it's about hard, nasty fucking, and we get right to it. Her shapely butt against my belly is so enticing, and she has such long arms she can fondle my balls while I fuck her, looking over her shoulder at me. It's a classic fuck, one I'll long remember for her spirit, her filthy mouth when she approached her climax, and the way we shuddered and climaxed together, my cum filling her until it overflowed around my cock and down her legs. As soon as I pulled out she flipped over, put her legs in the air and held them up. "Go get my towel from the bathroom: I'm leaking everywhere!"

I do as commanded, she wipes herself, and tells me she's sated, at least for now, but wants me to lie in her bed and hold her.

We lie together and she tells me about growing up as 'the giraffe', the teasing she endured as a tall, gawky kid and teen, and how her body changed in college. Peter was a graduate assistant who saw her potential, dated her, encouraged her, taught her about the joy of sex, and introduced her to the lifestyle they maintain. They enjoy each other, and others, growing as they explore their sexuality.

She talked about the joy I brought her tonight, and how she wished Peter had been there to see her in action, the intensity of her orgasms, and the way we melded.

Of course, all that talk turned into another round, this time with her on top. Strangely, instead of the excited, passionate sex we'd enjoyed earlier, this was more like two lovers working to please each other. Until we neared the end, when we both lost control and chased that unicorn across the sky, exploding like fireworks at the end.

I drove home splitting my thoughts between Paula, what she told me, and my wife, whom I realized is definitely spreading her wings, and her legs, sexually. But then, so am I; I've had quite a day. I may be behind in numbers, but the quality is top shelf.

Chasing that Neon Rainbow, and Livin' those Honky Tonk Dreams

After her conversation with Dub, Katy calls Joyce and tells her she's coming over. Katy is chatting happily, but Joyce is strangely quiet and quickly escorts her into the office. "Is something wrong?" Katy asks.

Joyce replies, "He stopped by and bought a present for his prof this afternoon. He knows!"

Katy asks what he knows, assuming 'he' is her husband. Joyce says she thinks he knows everything, and Katy replies, "That is impossible! It was just the two of us, so unless you told he can't possibly know!"

Joyce assures her she didn't say anything, but somehow he knows. "Katy", she asks, "did you do something or say something that gave it away?"

"No, of course I didn't. He was mad about how late I got home, so maybe he is just trying to get you to spill the beans. Anyway, since it was just us, he can't know!" She then excitedly tells her friend, "It's too late to worry about what happened last night anyway. I've been on the internet and talking to a friend in Nashville; I think I know what is going on with Brad and Charlie. My friend and I came up with a plan. What I need from you is an innocently sexy dress a seventeen-year-old would wear, for me, and a sexy long dress like a 1950's siren would wear while singing a torch song, for Brittney. Do you have those?" Joyce assures her she does, and takes her into the shop.

By 5 pm they are on the road to Columbus with the costumes and the two dresses hanging in bags; Katy calls Brittney, tells her Dub said he sure misses her, then informs her as to what she has learned, and goes over the plan. The band is all set up when they get there, and delighted to see them. The girls are stretching and getting ready while the band warms up; they are the only ones at the dress rehearsal, to Katy's immense relief.

The band starts the agreed-upon set, with the dancers joining in at their designated spots. There are a few timing issues and 'let's start overs', but everyone is pleased as they get near the end of the set. The band leader, Chad, asks "So which one of you ladies is going to do the duet in this set? Islands in the Stream, I believe it says."

Katy and Brittney look at each other, and Brittney speaks up. "Well, about that. Charlie agreed to give us each a duet, but that was before he and Brad met with Katy last night and extracted the price of admission from her. Now we're doing the duets, and we each get a solo. We have the songs picked out, and they give you guys a chance to show off your musical skills as well. Interested in giving it a try?"

Every band member plus Bree and Angie have a look of shock on their faces. Johnny finally speaks up "Are you saying Charlie and Brad collected an 'initiation fee' from Katy last night?"

Katy speaks up "Unfortunately! I didn't know the rules of the game: they hit me with 'we're going to cut the dancers from the program; we don't think you're ready'. And the band just isn't good enough to open for ZZ Top without the dancers, so looks like that opportunity won't work out.' After all our work, I was desperate, and 'paid the fee', as you put it, but they called it proving I was all in and committed, even though I'm married. Then they relented, added 5 more dances, and added the duets.

"Yes, I already know -- I'm a naïve bumpkin! But I spent today talking to people who aren't, and we developed a plan to destroy their scheme and get all of us the gig we want; opening for ZZ Top! You see, that isn't a done deal; Top's manager says there are 3 bands in the running, and the others have already submitted their tapes.

"I also learned that Brad is a pariah in Nashville right now, and he and Charlie have a scheme to ride the Continentals and their dancers back into grace. Of course, that includes all of us prostituting ourselves -- the girls literally -- to get the chance. So, do you want to hear our plan, or just accept theirs?"

After a salty tirade of cussing, everyone agreed to listen. Katy talks again "First of all, the dance troupe now has a manager; you will know his name when I tell you, but he is also interested in representing the band if you want him. Secondly, Dub says to tell you this is legit and he is one of our advisors, so to 'cut the shit and get on board'!"

Johnny is first to speak up: "That SOB is your friend in Nashville! Hot damn! I'm in!!"

Every band member and dancer quickly agrees, and they spend a half hour together to reschedule the play list. Everyone is worried about the lack of practice. Brittney reminds them that we're entertaining a bunch of drunk frat boys and sorority ho's, so that IS like practice.

"Of course, there is the matter of a tryout video being made" Chad reminds everyone.

"Raw is better" says Brittney, and Rocky agrees. "Let's be who we are! We tried being doing shit their way and flamed out in record time. F'em if they don't like it! I've got a pretty good life as is! I don't fuckin' need Nashville, and I damn sure don't need assholes like Brad and Charlies running my life!"

With unanimous consensus, a new plan is fully developed and practiced. After another hour and a half, everyone is satisfied they can pull it off. After the dancers don their costumes for a last two songs Tommy states that no one is going to notice the band after they take the stage.

The dancers congregate before leaving and agree to meet at 2 pm in Sattler for a walk-through. Angie and Bree tell Katy they are so sorry she had to do what she had to do for them, and will pray it doesn't destroy her marriage; Katy answers "Amen to that, and pray that he never finds out!"

Brittney hugs her before they get in their cars and predicts, "We're going to be great!" The ride home is fully of joyful chatter and giggles. They get home later than expected, at mid-night, but it was time well spent.

Katy bounces into the house all excited, only to find Tim is already in bed asleep. She's disappointed, but takes a hot bath to soothe her muscles, climbs in next to him, and snuggles as close as she can without awakening him. Her dreams, for the first time in a while, are happy and hopeful. Tim's are not.

New Year's Eve -- Thursday, December 31

Fantasies Realized

I'm up early and put the coffee on; Katy follows within 30 minutes, and I notice immediately that the bounce in back in her step and her confident attitude is resurgent; these are good signs. "So, tell me about your day? How was practice?" I ask. "Best day I've had in a while, honestly. Coincidentally, your buddy Dub called to flirt with me right after you left. When I told him what we were doing, he told me I needed to talk to someone who understands Nashville. He claimed he called to thank me for the Christmas card and have phone sex. I laughed him off, but remembered what you said and asked him about Brad; he didn't have anything good to say. Strangely, he seemed to be really knowledgeable about the situation down here, and had a lot of well thought-out advice, and some recommendations. Wonder how he knew so much?" Katy asks, grinning at me.

"I always heard Nashville was just a big small town; I guess word gets around over there" I conjecture innocently. "So, what is the plan?" Katy looks coy "I'm not telling; you will see it all come down tonight, and I think you will like it -- a lot!" "Oh, so keeping more secrets are we? Okay, I'll wait." Serious eyes "You are going to be proud of me for once!" she says. I ignore the opportunity "I can hardly wait! So the costumes worked out?" "Oh, yeah, they did. Tommy says he may wear his comfy pajamas because no one is going to see the band anyway!" I laugh, and enjoy her infectious bliss.

We need to be there by 2, so a leisurely morning gets more hectic as noon approaches; for the first time, maybe ever, she's ready 30 minutes early. As I'm packing the SUV Joyce drives up with clothes bags and her suitcases. She asks me to help her move everything to our Suburban. Katy comes out, gives her a hug, and informs me, "Oh, I forgot to tell you! Joyce is going with us; she's our official 'wardrobe stylist'!" I answer "That's great; I've had dreams about sharing a bed with you two!" Katy hits me, Joyce winks, and we get in the Suburban, which is now almost full of gear. An hour and a half later, with at least 50,000 words exchanged between the ladies, we pull into the party site at Sattler Village. They drag me inside to inspect the stage and dance hall, take some tape and mark the floor, and then the other 3 girls enter. They are equally as excited, so I find a beer in the ice chest at the bar and pop a top; hey, it's five o'clock somewhere! Anyway, it's New Year's Eve!

The band pulls up, joins the ladies on stage, then pull out their instruments and gear and begin to set up. I'm dismissed to check in at the inn and go put our luggage in the room. I do as told, and get a second beer out of my ice chest. I have a case iced down, and wonder if that is enough for NYE. If it goes well, I'll be fine; if it goes south I may need more, so I ice down another six pack just in case. There is an array of bowl games on, so I sit on the bed and watch the best one. Good football.

An hour later the storm arrives; we distribute the dress bags and costumes, and Joyce grabs her suitcase. I grab the handle and frantically say "Wait a minute! You're sleeping here, aren't you?" "No, I'm sharing a suite with Bree, Brittney, Angie, and her mom, you silly boy!" she responds with a wink, and the others laugh. "Is there room for me? You see, I have this dream..." I cajole. Katy swats me hard on the arm, the girls all wink and laugh, and Bree says "In your dreams!"

"I know! I said that!" I reply, looking stricken. "Better hope your dream doesn't come true; no way you would survive all of us!" says Angie. "But I'd die a happy man" I flirt back. They all laugh and leave, shaking their heads. Katy looks at me with jealous green eyes "That was a little over the top, even for you. You need to save that for me, Big Boy!" "Then you need to save it for me" I respond with a slight warning in my voice. She reacts with surprise; and then I laugh, hug her, and turn back to the game. There is a lot of time and beer to kill before we go back at seven for the 8 pm party.

Katy leaves to go talk things over with the girls, she says, and a few minutes later the boys in the band invite me to the party room with the 72 inch TV to watch the game. At 5 there is a stir as a self-assured gentleman appears, introduces himself, and asks where the dancers are. Johnny gives him the room number and he asks if we are the band. I speak up "Everybody but me; I'm just the roadie for the dancers." He tells the guys he'll be back in a couple of minutes with the girls, and "we need to talk." There is a buzz as soon as he leaves "Can you f'n believe? That can't be the manager Katy told us about, right? If it is, forget Charlie -- that guy is Big Time!" exclaims Chad.

When her returns he asks me to leave so he can speak in private with his clients, to retain confidentiality. I tell him no problem, go back to the room, and open another beer. I have no idea what is going on, but it sounds sinister.

Katy returns to clean up and get ready; I prompt her. "That is the manger Dub set us up with from Austin. He's well known and well connected" is all she will say. Well, okay then. I start getting cleaned up and ready. Katy won't be pleased, but I'm wearing my south Texas cowboy gear. I'm going to feel comfortable, whether I'm dancing, fighting, or fucking tonight. I think the odds of the first two are about even; lots of girls to dance with, and BM and Charlie may get their asses kicked. For that matter, so may some of the band members, and any of the frat boys that piss me off. The final option is a given; I'm going to fuck someone tonight, and not as sloppy seconds; that much I know.

So, the 'uniform' consists of Texas-flag red hot pants with a white band around the top and a white Texas Star on each hip pocket. The other piece of 'clothing' is a Texas-flag blue halter bra top with white straps and white lace across the top and bottom of the bra, and they are wearing white boots. Think Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders wearing Texas Flag colors and without a vest. You mainly notice lots and lots of uncovered skin on absolutely gorgeous girls; they are dazzling!

Everything is fitted to the girl, and each piece fits like a glove. A lesser man would be aghast at his wife being dressed like this in front of a crowd of horny guys, but I'm so impressed by the sight of her and her three dance mates I can't even object.

The four dancers, Joyce, and Angie's mom, Audrey, all pile into the Suburban, and we proceed to the party. After giving me a preview of the uniform/costume in our room, they donned similarly colored, form following sweat suits, which are also positively stunning. Joyce is appropriately proud of her work; Audrey is a bit concerned, as a mom should be, and I'm hard as a rock! Shit! No wonder they kept it a secret until show time!

The band smiles knowingly as we enter through the back and begin chatting. "What do you think, Tim? Do they look all right?" asks Rocky. "I don't think 'all right' is the descriptor that comes to mind. Even the sweats are way the hell past 'all right'. How often do you have 4 tens in a single hand?" I reply.

The girls start stretching, and that stops all conversation among the men. At that moment, their new manager appears, takes in the sight, and introduces himself to the club manager as Andrew Meyers of Meyers Music and Entertainment Agency in Austin. I don't know much about music and musicians, but I know that name and I'm impressed; the club manager is very impressed. Meyers takes him aside and begins telling him all the activities planned for tonight, and asking for his assistance.

When that conversation ends, he returns and tells me "WWW says to tell you hello, and don't worry." "So you know Dub?" I ask. "We go waaaay back; one of my favorite humans. He wants to be here but can't get a flight; he said first tour concert he will be there." He looks the dancers over and asks "Which one is your wife?" "The blonde with wavy hair, Katy" I reply. He nods: "As you know, she's breathtaking. Actually, they all are, but she's even more so. I'm anxious to see them dance. If they are as good as they look they have quite a future." I don't reply, knowing that they do indeed dance as good as they look, and wondering what 'future' he has in mind.

***

The crowd is big, they're drinking fast, they're loud, and they're ready for the band. I stay out of sight behind the curtains near their dressing room until the band takes the stage, and then slip around the side to the back, where the film crew is set up. As soon as Chad steps out in front the curtains, they go nuts. He welcomes everyone, thanks them for letting the Continentals entertain them on New Year's Eve, and tells them "Those of you who have seen us perform before will be thrilled to know we've added to the team, and these four additions really liven things up! We will introduce them when the time comes, but let's just say the whole band looks a whole lot better when they are on stage. So, without further ado: THE CONTINENTALS!"