Roller Coaster Ride Ch. 14a

Story Info
What happens on the island stays on the island.
11.8k words
4.48
5.5k
4
0

Part 14 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/03/2023
Created 01/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rewind64
Rewind64
62 Followers

Roller Coaster Ride, Ch. 14a

There is no sex among fantasy characters under the age of 18 in this fantasy story. There is sex among men and women and women and women, and strange combinations thereof. No fantasy characters catch fantasy diseases or have fantasy unfortunate pregnancies as a result of their amoral actions in this fantasy, because, well, it's all fantasy.

From Ch. 13: "It's fun to be around college kids again; makes me feel like one. And I'd love to watch them watching the object of their dreams, my gorgeous wife, dance! Excited boys and jealous girls, I'll bet. Besides, I think it would be FUN to go, and we came here to HAVE FUN, remember?"

I pause, more solemnly adding "And, let's be honest, if these kids are too great a temptation, is it really wise to get back together with the Continentals and go on tour with ZZ Top? This would like a practice session for handling horny guys who are lusting after you. I need to know Katy can control the situation and Katy 'Rie won't suddenly appear if I'm out of sight."

She laughs and singsongs "Katy 'Rie is only your fuck-toy! She won't play with other boys ever again!" I laugh and challenge, "Then prove it! Let's go to the college party."

With a second drink finished, she says, "Okay, let's do it! But you have to PROMISE you will keep an eye on me and make sure I don't get hauled off to one of the FIVE bedrooms or the 'sleeping porch' by the wolves!"

I promise, thinking as I do that we're more tempted by the adrenalin rush of a party than by the young people, but both will serve as a test for our renewed commitment, and the level of Katy Marie's control over my wife.

Chapter 14: Partying at Port A

The private road turns south off a beach access road; it's a narrow sand road with small dunes on each side, and a permanent wooden sign warns "Private Property - Invited Guests only. NO TRESPASSING." Twenty yard beyond that there is a banner strung between 2 poles stating: WELCOME TO PIRATES' COVE. HOUSE RULES: 1. ABSOLUTELY NO CAMERAS OR PHONES ALLOWED -- LEAVE THEM IN YOUR VEHICLE OR THEY WILL BE CONFISCATED 2. CHECK YOUR INHIBITIONS -- WE'RE HERE TO HAVE FUN! 3. WHAT HAPPENS AT PIRATES' COVE STAYS AT PIRATES COVE -- RESPECT THE PRIVACY OF OUR GUESTS.

The rules draw a chuckle from me and raised eyebrows from Katy. "What have we gotten ourselves into?" she asks rhetorically.

The parking area is at the southwest side of the property; I park where I can't be blocked in, the rumble of the old muscle car drawing attention. We kiss, she slides out the driver's door away from the crowd, meets me in back, and we walk toward the towering three-story house. There are two guys standing near the entrance to the party area that are checking purses and eying pockets for phones, so they are serious about their rules.

Katy emerges in the late afternoon sunlight in the floral sundress I bought from her friend Joyce, who made sure it fits in all the right ways and places. He golden hair falling over her elegant shoulders shows off an expanse of tanned flesh across her upper chest, shoulders, and arms. The elastic band holding up the dress, with minimal help from a thin halter tied behind her graceful neck, lies just above her swelling breasts, and then runs down under her arms and around her lower back. If the little nub poking the silky material covering her breasts didn't tell you, the open back verifies she's not wearing a bra.

It's form fitting across her chest and stomach until just below her hips, where it flares and becomes a gathered miniskirt. There is a small open triangle just below her boobs, which jut out proudly. She's bare armed, bare shouldered, and bare legged, wearing white sandals; the beach bunny of Hugh Hefner's dreams!

Conversations stop and people turn and stare as we make our entrance to the sound of a throbbing beat booming from big speakers. My wife says I look 'delicious' wearing a dark green performance knit polo shirt and khaki shorts with leather sandals, but I'm drawing much less notice, and that's for good reason. As I predicted, the guys are staring lustfully and the girls jealously. Well, not all the girls: some look as lustful as the boys.

We make it around the house to the back yard before Tricia sees us and yells excitedly "Oh, Katy and Tim! We're so glad you came! Come on, get a plate and join us at the table over there!" pointing to a table in back, beside the pool.

The crowd parts as we walk arm-in-arm to the food table, greet Tricia with hugs, grab a plate and cups of beer from the 'leaded Lone Star' keg, forsaking the 'lite beer' crap in the other keg, and head to the table.

Todd is holding court, entertaining his smiling subjects, but he freezes mid-sentence when my luscious wife enters his field of vision. He jumps to his feet, tells us he didn't expect us but he's glad we came, and orders an underling to get us chairs. Two awestruck boys jump to do his bidding, and we are seated like royalty across from their liege.

Todd resumes his story, which is really just a long brag, and we commence to eat the quite delicious seafood, which was cooked by the Cajun chef who served us. The hip-hop music is too loud, but he beer is cold, the food delicious, and the company is quite charming once Todd's self-serving story ends. I have to admit he's good looking, in a slimy way. He's wearing flowered board shorts and a matching shirt, which is unbuttoned to display his chiseled chest and stomach.

Katy looks amused: at the story, at the attention she's getting from guys and gals, at the conversations we're a part of. I get us another beer, and find my seat taken by the cute guy from the beach today. Katy is blushing but giggling as I hear him recounting the story of the 'mermaid' they spotted in the water, and the unfortunate wave that unclothed her right in front of them. I hand her the beer over her shoulder and stand behind her, listening and smiling. "But I thought your name was Marie; why are they calling you Katy?" he asks.

Mel laughs, explaining, "Trey, let me introduce Katy and Tim Kelly. She probably didn't want you to know her name since you so callously intruded on their intimacy -- twice!" The table laughs as he takes her hand, kisses it, and introduces himself formally, only then acknowledging me with a wave. He's as smitten as Todd, so the duel tonight will be interesting to observe.

So, I think, he apparently did tell the part about us screwing under the towel. That ought to inflame Todd and friends, although they got to touch if not see, and Trey and friends got to see but not touch.

My job is to ensure there are no more chapters to their stories; my vigilance is high, but I appear to be relaxed and engaged.

Todd stands and invites us to join him in "a tour of the Cove. We built this house where Pirates used to gather, so be respectful of the ghosts!"

There is a huge deck on the second floor extending out over part of the backyard slab where the party is centered. The serving table for the seafood boil is under it, as is the back entrance to the house. The basketball court/slash dance floor has one string of white and one string of multi-color Christmas lights; the spotlights are on while we eat, he explains, but when the dancing starts only the 'party lights' will be on. Both the pool and the large in-ground hot tub have underwater lighting, and are tiled all around.

We enter the spacious kitchen through sliding glass doors and see the long wooden dining table with 16 chairs overlooking the dunes. A 'water closet' by the dining area is referenced as the closest restroom. The remainder of the first floor is the master suite, which features a king-size four-poster bed. The bedroom is very nicely appointed, with expensive furniture, drapes, etc. There is a large dressing room beside a walk-in closet, and the glassed-in 'Rain Shower' could host a small party.

I spot a door in the bedroom that he doesn't mention; I assume it's another closet, but it looks awfully substantial for a closet, which makes me wonder why he didn't throw it open and brag on it like he has everything else.

We proceed up the stairs to the huge den/game room, which takes up the entire middle of the second floor. The east side of the den is mostly glass, offering a great view of the Gulf. There's a small balcony accessed through a sliding glass door, and the large second-story deck to the west is accessed by sliding glass doors. There is a pool table in the south corner along the wall.

There are two bedrooms with shared baths on each side of the den; each has a queen bed, also nicely appointed. We are led down a small hallway on the northwest corner that leads to another large bath with a large clear-glass enclosed shower. Todd pauses for dramatic effect "Feel free to use 'the facilities' as you see fit; beds AND baths! Or, the couches, the floor, pool table; wherever you want!"

We climb more stairs to the third floor, which is composed of the 'sleeping porch' with eight sets of bunk beds, twins over double beds. The sleeping porch extends the entire width of the third floor; it has baths and closets on each side, and small balconies accessed through glass doors on three sides. In addition to the closet doors, there is a locked door in the corner next to a bathroom.

Okay, I have to admit that I'm impressed, and I can tell that Katy is too. This is a very nice house, but mostly it is the perfect party place. You can sleep, what...24 on the sleeping porch and at least 10/12 in the bedrooms, plus sleeper sofas? That's beds for 40 + people! Add all the other stuff, and I see that this is, indeed, perfect for Todd's parties.

Throughout the tour he's stayed close to Katy, maintaining a lot of eye contact, guiding her by her elbow at times, asking her questions, pointing things out while mentioning her name; he's been cloyingly solicitous. I assume her senses tell her his game, but she looks more beguiled than vigilant.

In our little tour group we also have Mel; the beautiful brunette cheerleader from the beach, who is interestingly named Cherry; and Trey. The two girls watch Todd and Trey with my wife, but pay far more attention to me. As we leave the sleeping porch Mel tugs my hand to hold me back behind the group, and says, "Remember your promise; if Todd gets lucky I get lucky, right?" I smile at her and squeeze her hard little butt; she hops and giggles, and I see that Cherry saw it all. She arches her eyebrows inquisitively, but Mel just laughs and proceeds to the stairs.

Back in the den there's music and a couple of groups chatting in the den and on the deck. Todd asks if I play pool; I reply that I used to, but it's been a while. He tells everyone that's what I said about football, and it turns out I was an All-American, so beware!

He coyly says he plays a little too, and asks if I want to play a game; I agree. The girls wander down to get more drinks, and I pick a pool cue off the rack. Todd pulls a case out of a closet and screws his custom cue together. I've seen that before and am not intimidated, but I tease him about being a shark.

What he doesn't know is that in the heat of summer in south Texas we worked from before dawn until around 2 pm to escape the worst of the 105-115 degree days. We spent the hot afternoons in the air-conditioned pool hall pretty much every day from 3pm until we picked up our dates at 7 or 8, so I can play a little, too.

He racks, I break, make a couple of shots, and leave the ball in a bad spot. He gets out of it with a bank shot and runs four balls before one bounces around and out of the pocket. I run the table and game one is mine. He's holding back and I'm sandbagging, just feeling each other out. The girls return with our beer, and a Jello shot; I decline the shot in favor of the beer my wife brought for me, but everyone else downs a shot and then sips the beer.

I don't like to mix alcohols, and I've already gone from gin and vodka to beer. Katy isn't picky; she just likes to get high and dance. She leads Mel, Cherry, and another girl into the middle of the room to dance to a sexy R & B song. Four gorgeous girls dancing is completely distracting, so we pause the game and watch. Trey moves among them and joins in; he moves well and has great rhythm, making me jealous of his abilities. Of course, dancing involves a little rubbing of crotch on butts, but nothing special, and the girls being sexy with each other gives me a tingle.

We resume the pool game after the entertainment, and I again win. He says 'rack 'em and weep'; he breaks and runs all the balls but one before flaming out and leaving me a great shot. I run the table and win again. "Too good for me!" he admits, "Who else wants at shot at this pool shark?"

Conveniently, two guys watching speak up. They flip for first, and we agree to 2 out of 3 for the right to continue playing. Katy and the girls slip downstairs again, and I notice Todd and Trey go down soon after.

The tempo of the music outside changes to rock and roll, and I hear applause after the song ends. I slip out on the deck and see Katy surrounded by admirers telling her how well she dances; she laughs them off, and takes another Jello shot with Mel. She picks up her beer, takes a swallow, and is led back to the dance floor by Trey. I return to my game, and finish off challenger number 1. Another trip out to the deck to watch my wife dancing nimbly to a hip hop song with Trey and Todd; I didn't know she knew how to do that stuff, but she's a quick learner when it comes to dancing so it's not surprising.

Number 2 steps out and calls me inside; it turns out he's the best of the bunch, so far. We're out of beer and Cherry volunteers to get us one. I don't drink beer unless I, or someone I trust implicitly opens or pours it, but I kind of trust her, so I acquiesce. She also gets us a second one as the second game begins. I win again, but he came close and wants one more. Cherry has been called downstairs, so Challenger #1 quickly volunteers to get us another beer.

When her returns I'm waiting for my turn; I take the beer while watching my opponent play, and take a careful sip. I know my Lone Star, and this has an unfamiliar taste; pretending to take a big swallow I set it on the counter with some other cups, and return to the game. I run a couple of balls, and then miss an easy shot. My opponent whoops, sinks his remaining ball and the 8 ball, and proudly proclaims "I won!"

I set down my cue and start to leave; he stops me with a challenge "Come on! Three out of 5!" I see the plan unfolding more blatantly now, so I agree, but say I need to go pee first. I pick up my beer, and walk to the restroom over by the stairs, beyond their view.

I find a nearly empty shampoo botte, rinse it well, wipe it dry with a washrag, pour the tainted beer into it, and hide it in the cabinet below.

After rinsing the beer cup and filling it with water I walk back out and kind of stagger to the pool table. "Damn, this beer is kicking my ass! No wonder I lost that game! Oh well, maybe this one will help get my mojo back." I drain the cup of water they think is drugged beer. The two challengers look at each other knowingly, and wait expectantly.

I don't know how long it's supposed to take, but apparently not long. I break, make a ball, then stagger again, and complain, "Maybe I should sit down. I feel sick. And dizzy."

They tell me to come with them, help me to the sleeping porch, deposit me on a bed, and say they will check on me after they play a game. I see them high five as they leave; I slip back to the open door, watch one walk onto the deck, lean over, whistle, and give a thumbs up sign to someone: Todd, I'm sure. The other guy goes straight to a girl and they walk jauntily down the stairs.

The whooping and hollering outside grows louder while I bide my time. Ten minutes pass before I get back off the bunk, put pillows under the covers to make it look like a body, and lay a ball cap at the top. I walk out on the third floor balcony, staying back from the edge while looking for my wife. She's dancing with Todd, who is also a pretty decent dancer. That song ends, they gulp some beer, and he leads her to the floor for a slow dance.

He's made some headway, no question. She's very comfortable in his arms, and the way he holds her says he's familiar with her body. His right hand is a little too low on her derriere and his left hand holds her hand against her boob as he whispers in her ear. There are several guys and girls watching them jealously. What I'm seeing can't be the reason for trying to knock me out, so what is their plan? I'm not going to find out here, so I consider other possibilities.

There's the locked door by the stairs that I have suspicions about, so I quickly pick the lock with the handy tool on my Swiss Army knife, and slip inside without being seen. There's a bank of video screens streaming footage from the cameras I spotted earlier, a controller for the cameras, and a recorder that keeps footage for 90 days. It has an attached DVD drive and dozens of blank discs are laying on the table. Yep, just as I suspicioned - this is how they get footage to blackmail people!

Nothing really exciting is happening on the screens, although some participants are starting to make out in two bedrooms. Katy is still dancing to Hip Hop with a bunch of the youngsters, including Todd and Trey. This video/audio recording system is crystal clear: excellent for blackmail and extortion. There is an internet link that I open and send a message to DD asking him to have a look at the recordings. He gives me thumbs up and says he has interesting info to share soon; call him.

I slip back out of the video control room and go out on the small balcony on the beach side to think. It's beautiful with the moonlight shining on the dunes, beach, and waves. I'm distracted from my task, and distracted enough that I'm surprised when I feel arms come around my waist and boobs are pressed against my back.

A soft, sexy voice says "Why are your out here by yourself, Sexy? A guy like you should always have a lady draped all over him." "I'm just enjoying the night air, looking at the waves in the moonlight. Wanna keep me company?"

I figure the voice belongs to one of the twins, but it's pretty, hard-bodied little Cherry. She's a bit drunk, but then everyone else seems to be already skunk-drunk or well on the way. She moves beside me, presses her firm boob against my arm, and puts her head against my upper arm. The nearly full moon is beaming on the breaking waves, and the breeze feels refreshing but not cold.

She wraps her arms around my waist and looks up past me at the sky "It's so pretty tonight" she says breathlessly "and you feel sooooo gooooood! Your muscles have muscles! I'll bet you are amazing in bed!"

I put my arm around her, drop my hand to her taut little butt, and fondle it "You feel sooooo gooood yourself, Cherry! You have the tightest little body; I'll bet you're dynamite in bed. Am I right?"

"Ummmm, I've been told I'm gifted, but you'd need to judge for yourself. You know there are a lot of empty beds in here..."

I squeeze her little ass with my big hand, pull her pussy against my leg, and look down at her pretty face "Are you that easy? You'd fuck a guy you just met? I'm surprised a girl like you, who can have anyone she wants, is coming on to an old married man anyway."

She looks adoringly at me "No, I'm not normally a slut; in fact, I've never fucked even one of the guys at this party. But I've also never met someone who makes me feel like you do, all hot and wet inside. I'll be your slut for tonight if that's what it takes to experience you."

"That's an offer I may take you up on at some point, but not right now. Hold that thought and check back with me later."

Rewind64
Rewind64
62 Followers