Roller Coaster Ride Ch. 14a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"HEY! ASSHOLE" I yell, "If you so much as touch the evidence I'll break all your fuckin fingers!" He backs away, hands in the air.

"I just did what I was told to do," he yells back. "Sure, but you were on the gangbang list too, so I doubt you're innocent -- and that means you will also pay for helping these slimeball druggers, rapists, and extortionists!"

I turn to the crowd at large: "So how many of you already knew about the video recording equipment because you got filmed and blackmailed?"

At least a dozen women raise their hands, and close to that many men. "And how many of you were invited to participate in the drugging and gang rape of my wife, and accepted?" No hands go up, but several more look frightened when I warn, "I have the list of invitees, so understand that you won't escape the consequences of your decisions."

Turning back to the twins, I glare and they cower. "Are you parts of this criminal gang?" Mel exclaims "No! We are two of those that got filmed last year and he's been blackmailing us. I told them I wouldn't help, but they told me the video would be sent to my parents if I didn't. Even then I didn't do anything to help them!"

"That may be true, but you didn't warn me either, did you? And your sister not only helped, she participated enthusiastically. She's as guilty as Todd and Trey!" I retort loudly. Tricia swoons again, flops down in a chair, puts her head in her hands, and sobs loudly.

I sneer at her and warn, "Tricia, I couldn't give two fucks whether you cry! That doesn't absolve your actions tonight. I consider you to be equal to Todd and Trey in culpability, and I intend to see that you get equal punishment. Cry all you want about your fate, but you would better spend your time begging God for forgiveness -- you won't get it from me!"

I walk over to make sure Katy is all right, take my phone from Cherry and go collect two of the 'special' Jello shots. When I step into his space, the bartender quickly describes what is in them and his instructions from Todd, while I video him.

I go back inside the house, hearing a clamor erupt outside as I run upstairs to the control room and collect the disc of their antics with my wife. I put everything back where it was in the control room, lock the door, and return to the slab.

I tell Cherry she needs to go with us; she nods and joins Katy. I turn to the crowd, shake my head, say "Fuckin lowlife rich punks" in my most menacing tone, and proceed to the SS.

On the way back my phone rings "It's all on the way to the Texas Rangers, the DA, the Nueces and Aransas Sheriffs' offices, and the juicy parts involving Todd and his Dad from a few of the recordings are at TMZ; they others will follow if they do a good job. Tune in Friday, I'm told." I tell him thanks and that we'll talk later.

Katy is sitting next to me, Cherry by the door. She looks tired, frightened, and confused. "Was that DD? What are you going to do?" she asks with concern.

I answer, "I've done what I'm going to do, except I'm getting the Jello shots and the beer they gave me tested. I suspect the cops will be interested at some point."

It's dark, but I have two sets of lovely legs to look at as we pass under the streetlights. My warrior blood is strong tonight; my Viking and Celtic ancestors would be proud. Now, what do I do with my wayward wife?

By the time we get to the condos, she's asleep; or maybe passed out, on my shoulder. I tell Cherry "Well, looks like she'd have missed her own gangbang anyway, and what fun is that? Good thing I intervened, huh?" She looks at me with amazement on her face.

I pick Katy up and carry her in. As we pass the second bedroom, I tell her that is hers, and point to the bathroom, "Cherry, you are going to need to stay here tonight. I don't trust a single asshole at that party to accept your actions without rancor. There are several of my T-shirts you can wear, if you want, because I'm confident you can't sleep in that tiny dress. They're in the dresser by the door to the bath." She goes into her room, then into the bathroom.

I lie Katy on the sheets, see the hickeys on her tits and inner thighs when I undress her, and see her bare, wet pussy; the thong is gone. She moans "Nooo" as I probe her pussy, checking for sperm. It's hot and wet, but I don't think she got fucked; eaten by Tricia maybe, and maybe she sucked off the guys, but the video will tell that tale. I cover her up and take off my clothes.

The shower starts and I picture Cherry naked and alone in that big shower. My Viking blood is still coursing through my veins, and a Viking gets to enjoy the spoils of his triumph. Instead of getting into bed, I look down at my wife, consider her actions tonight, say 'fuck it' and go into the bathroom.

Cherry's hair and face are covered with soap, so she doesn't know I'm there until I start soaping her peach-sized tits, which look huge on her tiny body. She jumps, washes the soap off her hair and face, and leans back against me. "Remember what you offered earlier? I'm taking you up on it."

I turn her around and kiss her, clutching at her hard round ass as my cock stirs between her wet, slick legs. My hands move up to her round, firm tits and manipulate them; rubbing and pulling gently on the hard, light brown nipples.

Moving my hands to her shoulders I push down; she falls to her knees, looks up at me with that beautiful young face, grabs my cock, strokes it, licks around the head, and forces it past her teeth and into her hot mouth. I have no idea how she got my thick cock in her little mouth, but she's skilled at cocksucking!

Her right hand is around the base, her left is cradling my nuts, and she is a bobbing/sucking machine. I'm tempted to unload in her mouth, but I want to use that tight body. I pull her up, pick her up, and lower her onto my cock; she wraps her legs around me and tries to get my cock inside. It's like trying to force a flashlight into a buttonhole, but we are both trying hard and we do couple after only a few minutes of concerted effort. She's every bit the little sex pot she looks, luxuriating and preening in the feel of my body and my use of hers.

You wouldn't think someone who claims she has only fucked two boys before me would be multi-orgasmic, but she has one after another. That's cool for her, but it interrupts my rhythm and I can't.

I unwrap her, face her away from me, lean her over so her hands are on the glass wall, work my cock back in her, grab her by the hips, and use that tight pussy like it should be used! Each stroke is long and hard, and her orgasms don't affect my driving, frantic rhythm. I fuck her until I fill her with cum, pulling her round, tight butt against me and holding her still while I spurt four times.

She's sagging badly by this time, limp and compliant. I finish washing her off, clean her pussy, and tell her to get dried off. I complete my shower, dry off, and find her wearing one of my shirts; it dwarfs her, but she looks really, really cute in it. I invite her into my bed, but she looks at Katy sleeping and declines.

"Can we talk for moment in the living room?" she asks. I slip on sleeping shorts and take a seat beside her on the couch.

"I don't know where to start" she starts, her blue eyes looking at me under thick lashes, her long, dark hair laying across her pale complexion, still wet. "I didn't know what they had planned, but I did know they couldn't be trusted. My mother and father belong to the same country club as Todd's dad, and he and I went to elementary and junior high before they shipped him off to private school and I went to Highland Park High.

"My dad literally hates his dad, who he says is a psychopathic criminal born without scruples. He claims he only keeps the fortune he inherited through criminal activities, blackmail, and extortion. I was never allowed to associate with Todd, but he saw me on campus and invited me to his spring break party. I was coming down with friends, so we hooked up with him and his friends when we arrived. He hasn't been a problem for me, but then I've kept my distance, and he knows my father would gladly kill him."

She continues after a pause "I did hear him talking about a MILF he was going to fuck, but I didn't know it was Katy until tonight, and I didn't know what kind of marriage y'all have. She seemed to be 'with' Todd and Trey, so I thought I'd see if you were available. I've never seen anyone like you before. Honestly, I thought you were my dream man...but that was before the carnage tonight.

"No, don't explain; my delicate sensibilities were not offended by what you did! As my dad says, 'A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do'. He would have loved to see what happened tonight. In fact, I'd say he would love you; you're his kind of man: smart, straightforward, and strong, likes he wants me and my brother to be. Having said all that, I should have been proactive in warning you and Katy about the kind of guy his is. I'm sorry I didn't."

"No, Cherry, we knew going in he was scum, and Katy was leery about going. I talked her into it because I liked some of the kids we met and hoped the party would be as much fun as they promised. I should have known, because when I googled him and his family I learned a lot, or at least learned a lot about allegations against them, which, as it turns out, are true. I have reason to believe that the crows are coming home to roost very soon. You and your dad should keep an eye on the news Friday.

"As to your role, you have my heartfelt thanks for helping me tonight; without you, I wouldn't have the evidence I need when they try to say I started the fight and committed battery. You won't be able to hang out with his crowd for a while, if ever, but you're too good for them anyway."

"I'm not even going to ask what you mean about the crows, but promise me that if I ever start to piss you off you will tell me. You are one scary-ass enemy!" she says sincerely.

I laugh, "Sure, but I can't imagine you doing something that would piss me off like that. Actually, I'm usually easygoing; just don't try to drug me so you can drug, rape, and blackmail my wife, or anyone else for that matter, and we're good. That shit boils my Scots/Irish/Norse blood, which is a very bad thing. We weren't called the Berserkers due to propensity for civil discourse in the face of assault."

She grins, and says "See -- who else would say something like that? Maybe my dad, but no one your age should say something like that! You are a deeper pool of water than your macho exterior leads one to believe."

It's late, the adrenaline rush has left, and I'm tired. "We better go to sleep, just in case the cops show up later," I counsel her. She agrees, climbs in my lap, and kisses me like she adores me: "Sleep on that" she says in a low whisper.

I promise I will, warn her that may result in me slipping into her room later, and we go to our respective beds.

Tuesday, March 15

No cops interrupt our sleep, and we don't wake up until after 7 am. I fix some breakfast, wake the girls, and tell them to come eat. Katy is surprised to see Cherry, and asks, "What is she doing here?"

I respond with a question "What do you remember about last night, Katy?" She replies that she remembers everything: the nice house, the dancing, me playing pool, getting drunk and passing out, and Todd and Trey keeping her company while I slept upstairs.

Cherry eyes her suspiciously: "And then?"

"I don't know" Katy answers, "I think I got kind of drunk. I don't even remember coming back to the room. And why are you here?"

She glares at Cherry jealously; Cherry nods to me "I think Tim should answer that."

I interject "And I will, but first let's eat our omelet and a piece of toast. Then we'll take a cup of coffee into the living room and review the missing parts of your night." She tells me she may need a few Alka Seltzers to survive; I put two in a glass of water and tell her to down it before she eats.

Cherry eats hungrily, complimenting my cooking; Katy glances frequently at Cherry and sullenly picks at her food, but ultimately eats at least half.

We go into the living room with mugs of fresh coffee; I insert a DVD into the player, sit down in the middle of the couch, and seat them on either side of me. This prompts another glare from Katy. I turn her head to me and ask, "How did you like the Jello shots?"

She looks puzzled: "They tasted good; better than the beer."

I tell her "They were orange Jello with Everclear and orange liqueur added instead of cold water, and the 'special shots' they gave you also included valium, so I'm not surprised you don't remember. You had, what, 4 or 5?"

She claims she doesn't remember; I tell her "Well, fortunately, Todd records things with a state-of-art video surveillance system, so I DO know what happened. Well, most of it; we'll find out the rest when we watch it."

I turn on the 50" UHD TV, punch play, and sit back to watch. All eyes turn to the TV. The camera must be motion activated because it came on as soon as the four of them entered the 'party room'. I had missed the seduction: the dancing, fondling, and light kissing that went on for about 10 minutes.

First with Todd, then with Trey, who took Katy to a couch, sat down, and started kissing her. He didn't rush things, but Todd had Tricia half undressed in 5 minutes and was mauling her tits while probing her pussy. Trey was making progress, and it was obvious Katy was succumbing to his charms and the shots, letting him touch her pretty much anywhere, as long as it on top of her clothes.

Katy turns to me with a distraught look and tells me she doesn't remember any of this; Cherry snickers in disbelief, drawing another glare from Katy.

On the screen Todd got jealous or impatient, and ordered Trey to trade places. Katy looked confused, but accepted his kiss. I recognize this as the point at which I started watching up in the control room. I marvel at how clear and distinct everything is in the dim light, and how well the camera worked when I zoomed in or out. We continue watching as the scenes unfold, and Katy eyes me nervously as things proceed from sensuous but innocent kissing to making out to decadently sexual. She again states emphatically "I don't remember any of this, I swear!"

When Trey has her dress down around her hips she blanches at her reaction; when Todd and Tricia come over and begin participating she says "Noooo! I can't believe that is happening. Please stop it now -- I don't want to see any more!" I tell her I'm sorry, but I need to see the rest.

When she raises her hips so Tricia can take off her thong while the boys are both nursing at her breasts, she starts to sob quietly. On the screen, Tricia buries her head in her pussy and Katy grabs her head to hold it in place, grinding against her face.

Katy buries her head on my shoulder and repeats "Noooo -- that couldn't have happened!"

I turn her head back to the screen, just in time to see Todd and then Trey pull their average-sized cocks out of their pants, take her hands, and move them up and down their cocks. She whimpers "No No No" but keeps watching.

Cherry is mesmerized as the dress is pulled off and Katy's body is fully exposed; her hand drifts under my shirt to her crotch as she watches a naked Katy with cocks in both hands and the blonde cheerleader eating her pussy. Todd kneels on the couch, turns Katy's head toward him, and presses his cock against her mouth. She keeps her mouth shut tightly, so he holds her nose until she opens her mouth to breathe, sticks his cock in and warns her that he better not feel any teeth or she won't have any.

Trey watches as she sucks Todd's cock, and then, at a nod from Todd, kneels on the other side. He pulls her mouth to his cock and Katy takes it in willingly. Tricia's tongue and mouth are working their magic, but she's drunk enough that the orgasm she reaches is a mild one, in Katy terms. Tricia looks delighted at the result of her efforts.

Todd tells her to get up, and tells Trey to lay Katy down on the couch. She complies, he crawls between her legs, his cock seeking her cunt, and the fire alarms sound. There is one in that room, and it sounds deafening on the recording. "What the fuck?" yells Todd, who scrambles to put on his clothes; Tricia and Trey quickly follow, but Katy just lies on the couch. Tricia grabs Katy's dress, makes her stand up and helps her put it on her, and they scramble up the stairs. The recording stops.

Well, that explains why they looked wild-eyed and disheveled when they ran out of the door.

Katy looks abashed, confused, and guilty, again protesting her lack of recollection and asking why she doesn't remember any of that. I ask her if she remembers this, and switch the source on the TV to my laptop, where the rest of the night is cued up to play.

She is aghast at the brutal beating I put on Todd after she begs him not to hurt me, covering her mouth with her hand and whimpering. When she tells me not to hurt anyone else and I tell her they don't deserve her support, she looks up at me and shivers at my expression and tone.

When we reach the end of the show, I ask her "Do you think you made the right decision, or do you wish you'd stayed with your lovers?"

She recoils. "They aren't my lovers! They gave me something and used me! You know that! I hate them! And I'm sorry, so, so sorry! I should have come up to check on you, I shouldn't have downed the shots, I should have known what they were doing when they were so attentive. I'm just so sorry, Tim! Please forgive me!"

The skeptical look on Cherry's face is gone, replaced by one of sympathy and concern. She tells Katy "It could have been me! They told me they wanted to show me a secret room the night before, but I know Todd enough to say hell no! You were given Everclear/Valium shots and, as you said, misused. I feel so sorry for you!" She comes around and hugs Katy; they embrace and hold each other and cry. The jealous testiness is gone.

As I watch them consoling each other my cock wonders if they would be interested in a threesome after watching all that porn. I take the three coffee cups into the kitchen, pour a finger of the condo owner's Jameson in each, fill them with coffee, consider what I've seen and heard, and return to the living room. Cherry is sitting beside Katy; I take a seat on the coffee table facing them, and hand each a cup: "Irish coffee -- drink up. Hair of the dog," and make the toast sign. They sputter a bit but swallow, looking at me expectantly.

I begin "Katy, did Todd or Trey ever blow something on you? I'm reaching here, but something the bar tender said makes me wonder. Did they blow powder or something like that in your face?"

Looking confused, Katy says "No, not that I remember. I mean, well, we went to his Dad's wine cellar and he showed us a bottle of wine that he said cost over $1,000. He blew some dust off it while he was showing to us, but nothing else like that happened..." "When was that?" I ask. Katy struggles but answers "Right before we went into the hidden room with all the couches."

I take a deep breath and commence. "I think I owe you a profound apology, Katy. It wasn't you nor Katy 'Rie in that cellar. Remember when I threatened the bar tender on the film and he denied the Jello shots were responsible?

"He said that Todd had other, much worse things he uses on girls, like Roofies, Devils Breath and E. Well, a little research taught me that Devils Breath is a powder that is blown on you. It makes you compliant, eager to please, and takes away your reasoning.

"They use it in South America to rob people. They drug them with that stuff and make them withdraw their money from the bank. Only a total scumbag like Todd would even have that stuff, much less use it, but it would explain a lot about how he and his family are able to get people in compromising situations so they can blackmail them."