Roller Coaster Ride Ch. 14a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pouts; I slip away to go pee, and when I come back she's gone. The lights go dim outside as the music slows. I turn off the lights upstairs, walk across to the deck and look down; I don't see Katy's blonde mane anywhere. That's not good, so I start looking for her from my perch.

I hear the grunts and groans of sex as I move back through the dark sleeping porch where I'm supposed to be passed out. I see three forms: one is in the middle being spit roasted -- a cock in the mouth and one in the rear. It's too dark to see clearly, so I slip closer to ensure it isn't Katy. It isn't; it's the effeminate little guy with long hair who got hurt playing while playing football with us.

The other two guys are the wide receiver and the running back, and they act and talk like this is something they do a lot: "Your little boy pussy is the best in the world, Sammy!" says one, and the other says "You suck cock better than any girl, you sweet slut!" I see no one else, so I slip back out, unnoticed, and go down the stairs to the second floor to continue my search for my wife.

A couple I've never seen is busy stripping each other on the couch; they ignore me. I check the nearest bedroom door and find two girls in a 69, with two guys watching and a third guy fucking the ass of the girl on top. SMH: kinky rich kids...I slip away.

The next bedroom contains several people on the queen bed; it's hard to tell who they are, but the blonde with her head turned to the side sucking a cock while a guy has her legs over his shoulders fucking her is not the right blonde. The other three are in a front and back relationship, with a guy fucking her in the butt and the other her pussy...I assume. She's got a high voice and a filthy mouth; she's not my wife, so I move on.

I have to step over a daisy chain to get into the other bedroom; I confirm none are Katy/Katy 'Rie, and open the next door to see what we have there -- nothing; it's empty.

The last bedroom upstairs has a girl lying on a guy with his cock in her ass, a guy lying on top of her with his cock in her pussy, a guy with his cock in her mouth, and she has a cock in each hand. I'm not sure, but that may be Mel...or Tricia...or any other dishwater blonde in a 5-on-1. These rich kids from an expensive private church school...SMDH!

That leaves only the master bedroom, which I find locked when I slip downstairs. That's suspicious AF, so I try my lock picking skills in the near darkness. The lock opens; I open the door silently and slip inside. I hear nothing, and its pitch black. I flip on a light and learn it is, indeed, empty. I guess Todd doesn't want others fucking on his bed, which he hopes to use soon.

Now I'm mystified; I slip out the side door, make my way to the SS, retrieve my phone, and slip back inside. I hurry back upstairs and look out over the balcony at the dunes and beach, but see no one. Even more mystified, I decide the video system is my best bet.

I run up the stairs to the top floor, pick the lock again, and check all the feeds; I see four bodies, two of whom have long blonde hair, on a monitor labeled "Game Room". There are no games in the room; it contains only couches and a narrow padded bench, with large pillows strewn around on a carpeted floor, with dim indirect lighting and soft music playing. The blondes appear to be making out with dark haired boys, which fits the profile I'm searching for. I quickly figure out the rudimentary controls, put on the headphones, turn on the mic in that room, and use the joystick to zoom the camera in. As I do I notice that the action in that room is one of three rooms being recorded, but cameras are streaming video from outside and from each room on split screens.

The cameras work amazingly well in near-darkness; I soon have a close-up of the first blonde: it's Tricia, and her partner is Trey. I move to the other blonde: it's Katy and her partner is Todd. He's kissing her neck and shoulder; she's telling him to stop but his hands are on her boob and up her dress. Her hands are grasping his wrists, fighting his advances. In exasperation he calls, "Time to switch again!" and moves over to Tricia.

Trey moves to Katy and immediately kisses her. His hands caress her upper arms and bare shoulders as he pulls her into him. She is not fighting this guy at all, but he's not straying beyond kissing... until he is.

I see her bare titties come into focus and the straps pulled down around her elbows. Trey moves his ravenous mouth to her neck, to her chest, and to her right breast, kissing and sucking as he goes. She grabs his hair and says "No", but rather weakly and unconvincingly. She pulls gently on his head, but he continues to suckle, lick, and kiss her breasts. She leans back and accepts his oral attentions, her hand still holding his head.

Tricia is naked from the waist up and Todd is idly fondling her breasts, but they are watching Trey working on my wife's breasts. Katy's head falls back, and she surrenders her breasts to him. As her hands fall away from his head his hands fall onto her bare legs, which are exposed all the way to her crotch, where her dress has been pushed.

Trey is caressing her shapely, tanned legs with long strokes that start at her ankle and move slowly up the inside to her panties, pause, and then proceed back down the outside. His hands come back up the inside of her legs; she's holding his head to her breast and moaning quietly. As his hand works near her pussy she weakly grabs his wrist and says "No" again, just as unconvincingly.

He bites her nipple and pulls on it with his teeth, stretching it away from her breast. She moans loudly and relaxes her grip on his wrist to grab his head again; his hand disappears at the junction of her legs and I can see he's rubbing her pussy. Her legs are clamped tightly together in prevention, but I'm not sure how long that will last.

I call DD, give him a quick update, ask if he's learned more about Todd and his family, and if he's accessed the internet connection to the video system; naturally, the answers are yes. "And?" I ask.

He gives me the lowdown on their plan to drug me, get Katy drunk and vulnerable with the "special Jello shots" they were plying her with. She will ultimately be the vessel for a gangbang of epic proportions. DD says they didn't say what's in the Jello shots, but they said they never fail. Of course, they're filming it all so they can blackmail her into serving them at will in the future. They intend to pose me with a cock in my ass and one in my mouth, expecting those pictures will keep me quiet and force me to go along with their use of my wife.

"What about the family wealth? Did I steer you right?" I ask. He replies that I did, and quickly gives me details. I ask him to send it to me too, and then release it to someone like TMZ or an even sleazier site. He says he will, but I better intervene soon before Katy's honor is besmirched.

We've been watching as her thighs slowly spread, as Trey whispers "take your thong off, Katy", as she says no yet again, and grabs at his wrist. He quietly tells her how beautiful she is, how much her loves to taste and touch her, how he knows she wants him too because she's so wet, and how no one will ever know because her husband is upstairs passed out drunk. She doesn't yield, continuing to weakly struggle and say no, but she also doesn't try to kick his ass, as I would expect.

Todd and Tricia come over to her; Trey is on one side, Todd on the other, and Tricia is on her knees kissing her way up Katy's thighs. The boys are mauling her tits, and Tricia has forced her head up to Katy's pussy. Katy starts weakly begging them to please stop; she can't do this! Of course, they ignore her, and her struggles weaken even further.

Time to put a stop to this, but I want the whole thing recorded because I'm going to take the recorder when I leave. I turn on the backyard recorder, add a DVD disc so I'll have a copy, and then sneak out of the control room. Finding the fire alarm in the kitchen I take a cigar from the humidor in the pantry, light it on gas stove, and wave it around the alarm. When the alarm finally sounds it sets off other alarms, making quite a ruckus.

Slipping out the front door I come around to the back where I encounter a slightly drunker Cherry. "If you'll allow me, I'd like to dance with you now," I suggest.

She nods and takes my hand. "Is that a fire alarm; is something on fire?" She asks, looking at the house. I nonchalantly reply "I don't think so: I don't see or smell smoke; probably just someone smoking."

People stream out of the house in various stages of undress, and Todd and Trey come running out of a door on the south side of the house that looks like a door over a storm cellar. They run into the house. Katy and Tricia come through the same door a minute later and hurry away from the house arm in arm.

We make our way to the dance slab; it's dark, with only a few of the Christmas lights plugged in. The slow, sexy music is still playing; you can make out dancers, but not faces. I take her in my arms, she melts against me, and we dance. I continue looking around trying to find my wife's golden halo in the dim light. Cherry is pressed so tightly enough against me that, in spite of the circumstances, I'm getting hard, and she looks up at me in wonder as it presses against her "Is that really you? Oh-my-gosh! You're huge!"

I see Katy walking arm in arm between Todd and Trey, who seem to be holding her up. Tricia is holding Trey's other arm. They head to the dance floor, laughing at the false alarm. They all sound drunk, but none sound as drunk as Katy, who looks almost comatose. Cherry and I continue dancing as the four of them take the dance floor and snuggle up -- Todd to Kay, Trey to Tricia.

The guys are taking serious liberties, and the girls are acceding. After that dance they change partners, Trey pulls Katy to him, and she compliantly snuggles in his arms.

Cherry and I continue dancing, moving in sync to the music; my desire for her continues to grow, but not as fast as my jealousy and anger. I guide Cherry toward the dark area near the pool where the others are dancing. I see Trey is kissing Katy and his hands are all over her butt.

The song ends, partners are exchanged, and it's Todd kissing Katy and feeling her ass, and boobs, while they stand there and basically dry-fuck to the music. He pulls her dress up and caresses her bare butt with one hand while the other pulls on her nipple through the thin material of her dress. Several other boys are gathering and watching intently.

She left our room this afternoon without a bra and wearing a thong because "my titties and hinny are so tender from the sunburn". I don't see the thong so they must have successfully gotten her out of it, but that happened after I left the video control room.

Now I'm pissed: at her and at them, but mostly at her. She didn't put up much of a fight, and now she's totally compliant. I dance close by them, wrap Cherry in my arms, and mimic my wife and her new boyfriends. He little butt is hard as a rock, but her skin is flawless and soft. She's also totally compliant.

They break for air; we break for air. Katy looks around and sees me standing right beside them, holding Cherry. She looks blank for a second, but soon recognizes me and blanches: "Tim, you're back!" she says feebly in her drunken little voice "They said you got drunk and passed out!"

She tries to pull out of Todd's embrace, but he's still holding her by the butt.

Todd looks pissed "They said you were out cold," he states with annoyance. I nonchalantly reply "No, but I'm sure I would have been if I'd drunk the drugged beer your sent up to me. Actually, I've been up and about for quite a while, keeping an eye on things. Where have you guys been? And don't say dancing, because we've been dancing and I didn't see any of you."

Tricia looks faint, Trey look guilty, Katy looks blank, and Todd looks mad as hell! He bristles up "What do you care where we were? You were busy showing off playing pool, so we've been entertaining your wife. No one drugged your beer -- you just can't hold your liquor." He turns Katy's around and pulls her bare butt tightly against his cock, and then kisses her neck while glaring at me; she stands still and stares.

'Yeah, he thinks he's a tough guy, but if he only knew what was coming he'd be running toward Mexico' I think as my rage surfaces.

After slipping the leather gloves I'm carrying in my pocket onto my hands, I give my phone to Cherry and tell her to video everything that happens.

When she's ready I turn back to Katy's captor: "Todd, don't make me kick your ass. Your time with my wife has ended, so turn her lose."

He turns her head to the side and kisses her. "See, she wants to be with me, not you! So fuck off!"

I step toward him; Katy struggles, but he holds her: she looks disoriented but pleads, "I'm sorry Tim! Let's go -- there's no need for a fight."

I pause, but Todd grabs her again "No, Katy, you're with me now! Your wimp husband can go fuck himself!" Katy is barely struggling to get away from Todd, who is still glaring at me. A big crowd has gathered around us.

"Let me tell you something, you insignificant little piss ant: you ain't shit. I'm required by law to warn you that you that I'm trained in the martial arts, which I'm doing right now. I'm also warning you that either you turn loose of my wife immediately, or her 'wimp husband' is going to turn you into a eunuch!"

He pushes Katy to the side and draws back his fist; Katy implores with a slur, "No, Todd, please don't hurt him!"

That really pisses me off! She thinks this dickwad will hurt ME?

I duck under his wild punch, hit him in the ribs with my right hand, and drive my left into his belly. He's shaken, but so angry and embarrassed that he rights himself and swings again. I let it slide by me, and then I lower the boom, rocking him a half dozen times with body blows, then stepping back and dotting each eye. Instead of giving in, he looks wildly around at the crowd, picks up a chair, and swings it at me from my left side. I step inside the arc, block his arm by grabbing his elbow, and break his nose with a straight right.

Blood flies everywhere; he screams, Katy screams, and Tricia faints. I step back and wait for his next move.

The stupid rich SOB staggers over to the serving table, hand on his nose, blood running between his fingers, grabs a big knife, and comes back at me with the blade shining. Katy cries "No, No, NO!!" I glance at Cherry, who is still filming.

Laughing at Todd I warn him "If you come at me with that knife I'm going to take it away from you and cut off your balls. Do you understand?"

He screams, "Fuck you! I'm going to kill you and feed you to the sharks!"

He rushes me, probing with the knifepoint, blade up; I catch his wrist, twist his arm around, and push the knife between his legs, slicing his shorts.

He screams like a little girl, convinced I've cut his cock and balls off. I pull his hand holding the knife out, and he falls to a kneeling position! He pees himself, and I can see it running down his legs, making a pool on the concrete; everyone gasps and points. I pick the knife up off the ground, grab him by the throat, force him to his feet, and brandish the knife toward his hands, which are covering his wet crotch. He screams again.

Katy, finally animated, grabs my arm and begs me not to kill him! I look at her, back at Todd, and announce loudly, "There are consequences for stupid actions; he's about to pay the consequences for a lifetime of stupid actions, and especially for tonight's stupid actions!"

I turn back toward him, release my grip on his neck, and brandish the knife menacingly with a slicing motion. It's at least two feet from him but he falls to his knees and begs, "Please don't do it! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Please don't cut me anymore -- I'm already bleeding!"

I laugh and taunt him: "No, tough guy, that's PISS, not blood; you peed on yourself when you thought you had stabbed yourself. All you did was cut your shorts with the knife you were going to kill me with, and then you pissed yourself and screamed like an 8-year-old girl. And you're supposed to be a badass?"

I stick the knife in a table, lean over near him, and say menacingly "A wimp like you shouldn't act so high and mighty, so tough and mean. You're a PUSSY, Todd, and everyone here knows it now! So get a new act and start being nice to people. Your time as the class bully has ended."

Just then his two football buddies, who must have abandoned their boy toy, come running up, yelling threats at me. The thick one takes a swing; I catch his arm, throw him into the thinner one, kick him in the stomach when he charges me again, and push him in the pool when he bends over to puke. The tall skinny wide receiver looks at me, at Todd, at his buddy, and choses peace, holding up his hands in surrender and backing away.

It's so quiet you can hear a pin drop, but there are scores of people staring, and Cherry is still filming. Katy's mouth is gaping, her eyes wide with terror, and she's looking at me like I'm an alien. I hold my hands toward her, palms up, and say, "Why are you looking at me like that? I warned him what would happen!"

She cowers, hugging herself, and starts crying. Cherry has a smirk on her face, and she's still filming away.

I turn back to the crowd "Cherry has filmed this encounter, and is still filming, so I know who watched. Rich people tend to want to sue to cover their embarrassment; if that happens you will all be subpoenaed, sworn in under penalty of jail time for perjury, and compelled to testify."

I turn back to Todd, still lying on the ground "Do you need an ambulance or medical care?" He answers no, and shakes his head form side-to-side to make it clear. Blood oozes between the piss-covered fingers covering his nose.

I turn to Katy: "Do you want to stay here, or go with me? It's your call, but it IS an irrevocable decision," I say coldly.

She looks around, looks at Todd, quietly answers "With you", and staggers as she starts for the car.

"Go to the car and wait; I'll be there in a moment." She starts for the car, staggers again, and I tell her to just sit down until I'm ready to go. S

he finds a chair, turns it toward me, and sits in it. "Don't hurt anyone else," she pleads. I reply "People who engage in conspiracies to drug, rape, film, and then blackmail people don't deserve your concern!"

I turn to Trey. "Like you, mother fucker!" He puts up both hands and backs up "Please don't hurt me! Todd has stuff on me -- I had to help him!" "That's bullshit and you know it, Trey. If you had any nuts at all, you'd have refused! You broke at least four laws tonight, so I have zero sympathy. You will pay a greater price for what you did than you would have paid if you had even an ounce of character or courage!"

I find the two pool players trying to be inconspicuous in the crowd and call them out by name. "And now you two lowlife assholes; your reward for drugging me was getting to participate in the gangbang of my wife, wasn't it? Do you have any idea what the penalty is for drugging someone? Well, the good news is, you'll get to experience plenty of gangbangs in prison, and I'll bet you both love it. Hey, maybe Trey and Todd will be your cellmates so you can satisfy each other, when Bubba and his boys aren't using you." They are standing there quivering, fear making their faces slack.

I turn to Mel next. She's standing by her sister, who is conscious again, and is standing with open mouth and frightened eyes. "Where are the 'special Jello shots' you were giving Katy?" They look toward the bar with terrified expressions; I see the bartender reach under bar into the little refrigerator.