Roller Coaster Ride Ch. 14b

Story Info
What happens on the island stays on the island.
12.1k words
4.63
5.1k
4
0

Part 15 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/03/2023
Created 01/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rewind64
Rewind64
62 Followers

Roller Coaster Ride, Ch. 14b

There is no sex among fantasy characters under the age of 18 in this fantasy story. There is sex among men and women and women and women, and strange combinations thereof. No fantasy characters catch fantasy diseases or have fantasy unfortunate pregnancies as a result of their amoral actions in this fantasy, because, well, it's all fantasy.

From the end of 14a:

"I'll take an Egg and bacon taco and some truly unhealthy doughnuts, please," Katy answers. "And, Timmy, was your phrasing intentional or inadvertent?"

"Intentional," I reply, "What's good for the gander..." Katy grins, takes Cherry's hand, and says "Come on, let's take a shower!"

Driving to get breakfast, I contemplate how our lives have changed in a few short months. Something like last night would have been inconceivable before December, but after the events of that month, I can kind of shrug it off and go on.

'Is that a sign of growth and maturity, or of becoming jaded?' I wonder.

As I pull up to a taco trailer I spot a really cute shorts sets in the window of a beachwear shop next door, in red floral and blue floral. I can't resist, guess at Cherry's size, and buy one of each for the girls. I also accept the flirty sales girl's suggestion of jeweled flip-flops to complete the purchase, pause at the sales rack of bright polka dot string tie bikinis and add two. Now my girls will be properly outfitted for the day, even if Cherry's clothes are gone...or burned.

Ch. 14b

Taking my sweet time getting tacos and doughnuts, I open the condo to the sound of giggling. "Hey, ladies, breakfast is served!", and they arrive at the table wrapped in towels, with freshly dried hair.

"You were quick!" Katy exclaims. "We barely had time to carry out your command, and dry our hair!"

"Really? I was gone over an hour..." I rejoin inquisitively.

They both smile cattily; Katy pats Cherry on the butt, and they giggle. "You'll never know!!!" they chorus. I arch an eyebrow: "I'm pretty sure I already do."

"Not gonna lie: sitting at a table with such gorgeous women wearing skimpy towels and nothing else is gonna make eating food a problem.

"Yes, I'm sure there's nothing under the towels; you let them part just enough when you sat down, and then spread those pretty legs, and if you are wondering, yes, that is distracting."

They taunt me, tease me, and mock my inability to stay focused, but they both keep looking at my swollen cock and giggling back and forth, so maybe, just maybe...

After the meal, I explain my rationale as I unveil my purchases: "These are little gifts for my understanding wife, and clothing for my co-hero who has none, at least until she finds her suitcase."

Katy and Cherry both laugh aloud. "'Little gifts' is definitely the operative term, and we think these are mostly for you. But thank you Timmy; that was very 'thoughtful' of you", says Katy; more laughter as they depart the room and go change.

The way they are ganging up on me makes me think I'm back in junior high being bullied and ridiculed by the pretty girls, but seeing the two of them in the swimsuits is well worth a little harassment. Even wearing cover-ups, they looked incredibly sexy; of course, the cover-ups look like baby doll lingerie, but still, they do create a small degree of cover.

'My girls' wear them proudly, he thinks, even as they drive up to Todd's family's 'party house'. There are a few cars there, but nothing like last night.

We nonchalantly walk around to the back and up the stairs, into the bedroom where Cherry left her bag; it has been cleared out. Hearing voices from either the deck or sleeping porch, and hearing Cherry's name spoken, we walk quietly toward the voices, carefully staying out of sight, and eavesdrop.

"We didn't know any of that! We just arrived this morning due to car trouble. So, let me make sure I heard you correctly: Cherry isn't here because she left with the guy who beat the crap out of Todd because he was trying to fuck his wife? What about his wife? Did Todd fuck her? Where is she?" asks the unseen voice.

"Dude, it was epic!" interjects another voice. "After this guy beats the hell out of Todd and throws Gary in the pool he calls Todd out in front of all of us! Called him a Pussy, said his bully and blackmailing days are over, warned him and Trey he knew all about their using drugs to rape and blackmail people, and said they were all going to jail!"

"Fuck, that is epic!" replies the late comer "What else happened?"

"Oh, shit, he dumped on several others, including the twins and the bartender. Tricia was so scared she fainted. Oh, FUCK! WE FORGOT THE BEST PART! TODD WAS SO SCARED HE PISSED ALL OVER HIMSELF AND THOUGHT IT WAS BLOOD!"

Everyone on the deck starts laughing uncontrollably.

I signal for the girls to stay quiet; after the laughter dies down a female latecomer asks, "So where is Todd the Pussy now? And where are his buds? We didn't see anyone outside."

Several people answer, "Todd called someone right after they left; he gathered his shit, called us all together and warned that if a single picture, video, or story was posted 'his people' would kill the offender and their families. We weren't sure what to do, but he, Trey, Tricia, and Mel all left in his Porsche.

"We just kept drinking his booze, smoking his cigars, and talking about this shit and other shit people had heard about him and his family. About an hour later a helicopter flew over and flew off, and within 15 minutes 4 scary-ass men in dark suits and sunglasses show up, just like in a movie.

"They walked around for a minute or two with video cameras, scaring the shit out of us, and then one walked out on the deck, and told us to pay attention! He said he had some rules we needed to know, and proceeded to tell us again what Todd already said: if we post any pictures or videos or write any 'fake stories' they will consider it infringement of privacy and we will wish we hadn't!"

"Da Fuk? Were they like enforcers of some kind, like the mob?" asks one of the latecomers. "That was our impression - goons!" answers the storyteller.

I turn to Cherry "Do you want to ask them about your clothes and stuff, or want me to, or what?"

"Let me" she responds, and walks onto the deck. I put my arm around Katy, take her to the pool table, rack the balls, and begin a game so it will look like we aren't just lurking.

Cherry is greeted warmly and asked if she is all right. She replies that she is just fine, and asks where her friends are. She's told they looked for her last night until late and again early this morning, but they left for Dallas a couple of hours ago because Claire got a call that her parents were injured in a car wreck this morning in Denton.

"They told us that they were taking your clothes, phone, and bag because they didn't want to leave it at Todd's house, but you should call them so they can make arrangements to get them to you" the tall kid, Jerry tells her.

Cherry kind of shrugs it off, thinking how glad she is that Tim bought her at least SOME clothes. One of the boys asks if she has been with Tim and Katy. "Yes, I stayed with them last night; I didn't think staying here was exactly an option. My phone was here and I don't know anyone's numbers, so I couldn't call to let anyone know. Thanks for worrying about me, but I'm fine!"

The girl who just arrived asks "And where are they?" Cherry answers "In the other room, waiting. Want to meet them?" "Of course!" they all answer, and troop in.

Katy the MILF is stretched over the pool table, posed to make a shot and making a point; I hear the intake of breath as they see her fit, curvy body in the tiny bikini under the see-though cover up.

She gives me an evil grin, drops her leg, pivots, and turns to them while brandishing her pool cue. "Hi! I'm Katy. I was hoping to see Todd and his buddies today to show them my 'appreciation' for my treatment last night! Are they not here?" She says it lightly and airily, but with a cutting edge to her voice.

"Ummm they left last night. I...we...didn't know anything about what they were trying to do. So sorry it happened to you! But at least your husband made them pay!" says the guy who stayed and drank Todd's beer. They are cute kids; it was kids like this that made me think it was a good idea to come to the party. What I didn't realize was that there were disguised wolves hiding among the sheep.

"So what are y'all gonna do?" Cherry asks the other college kids. The tall kid answers, "We haven't talked about it. I was planning to stay here all week and go back on Sunday. Now, who knows? The goons could come back anytime and order us off; if that happens I guess I'll sleep on the beach or head home. I don't have the money to rent a room."

The others nod: "We just got here!" exclaims the late-arriving girl. Cherry looks at us "I'm not sure what I'm doing either..."

I look at the group and suggest, "Let's all just drive down the beach, drink some beer, surf, sunbathe, swim, and relax. Maybe later we can grill something and the problems will work themselves out. As you said; worst case, sleep on the beach." Everyone agrees and the others scurry off to get their stuff: "Hey, and grab Todd's surfboards if any of you want to surf" I advise.

Katy and Cherry follow me up the stairs to the third floor; I pick the lock to the video control room, pull them inside, and shut the door. When I look around, they are staring at the video screens. "Professional setup for a simple vacation home, isn't it?" "A lot too professional, I'd say" posits Cherry.

Knowing I will not be interrupted today, I search the room carefully, pick a locked drawer and rummage through the disks and USB drives. There is no writing, just codes on each disk and drive. I decide to take them anyway, and toss them into a cloth bag I see hanging on a hook. We slip back out without talking, but begin a light conversation about the beach as we walk downstairs.

Fifteen minutes into a slow drive on the beach, our three-car caravan has passed our condo and is at a location without other people in sight. I back the SS toward the shore and unload our shade, drinks, snacks, fajita tacos I picked up this morning, and other goodies. "I'll be back with the beach buggy and two surfboards. Put some sunscreen on and HAVE FUN!"

When I return fifteen minutes later, another car has joined the group and everyone is laid out tanning. Katy and Cherry are lying on our chaise loungers, while the other three girls and eight boys are on beach towels. I'm introduced to a raven-haired, olive skinned girl named Addie, the tall, thin model-looking blonde with short hair is Linda, and the green-eyed redhead with lots of freckles and a curvy body is Kaitlyn. The males all have the look of SMU fraternity boys, with stylish haircuts, lean bodies, and those good looks that come through selective breeding over generations.

My lecherous side can't help but rate the girls: Katy, as always, is #1; Cherry and Kaitlyn are a deal heat, with each having the edge in some categories; Addie looks like the lusty Mediterranean girls she is, and Linda is a knockout model-type, but that's not my type. The boys are all cute, friendly, and puppy-happy to be with these girls.

I ask if they've cooked enough yet and are ready to go surf and swim, and get a lukewarm reception from everyone but Kaitlyn, who jumps up, says she wants to learn to surf, and grabs a board. I take my board, show her a better board for her size, and teach her to how to wax her board. I notice both Katy and Cherry are eyeing us, but what we're doing is entirely innocent; well, other than that her nice boobs are largely on display when she leans over, and her camel toe is pronounced, with a wet spot.

My shameless mind is contemplating the use and misuse of her tight little body, wondering how loud she'll squeal when I fill her with cock. I look past her at the blonde and brunette sexpots on full display in the sun; both have their sunglasses down on their noses and are staring disapprovingly at me.

'Damn, do I have two wives now' I wonder. Katy beckons me with her finger; I stand between their loungers, aware that my cock had swollen a bit in contemplating plans for the curvy redhead.

Katy says, "Come here!" commandingly; when I lean over she grabs my head, bites my earlobe and whispers "Don't you dare! You already have more women than you can handle; leave the little girl alone!"

I straighten up, look at Cherry and then Katy, and in a conversational tone of voice answer "I don't know what you're talking about. I'm just teaching the young lady how to surf. And as to having 'more women than I can handle' it's been days -- well, hours and hours - since I had my needs met so I don't know that I can't handle more."

I lean down between them and say in a quiet voice only they can hear "Just because you two took care of each other's needs doesn't mean mine were met, ya know? I was off getting breakfast and clothing for you two while you romped."

Cherry reaches over, pinches my right leg, and shakes her head, her dark brown flying; Katy smirks and seductively says, "Oh, baby, that was just to get the edge off; now we're ready to devour the main course."

'Well, that's interesting: she admits to their Sapphic liaison and invites me to have them both; this is very different behavior...'

"Katy 'Rie?" I inquire. "No, just your loving wife, although you can probably conjure her up if you try" she answers so quietly only the three of us can hear. "Would you like that? Having your mistress and your favorite nymphomaniac in the same bed?"

I glance down at Cherry, who looks shocked at the conversation, then back at Katy. "Now, run along and play with your new toy while we work on our tans, but remember that we expect full service this afternoon."

'Hmmm...did she just give me permission to enjoy Kaitlyn's charms as long as I can still pleasure the two of them? Surely not, but she has pulled her sunglasses back down, lowered the back of her chair, and turned on her stomach, reminding Cherry it's time to turn over. I stand there for a few seconds, looking at two of the best backsides in history, my cock lurching. Two of the boys are standing by the ice chest getting water bottles, and, even when I catch them, they can't stop staring at the lush bottoms not fully contained by the tiny polka dot bikinis, at the narrow waists, and at the long shapely legs; I can't blame them!

"Don't you want me to rub some sunscreen on you?" I ask hopefully. "Oh, I'm sure we can get some of these sweet boys to do it; you run along and play," answers my coquettish wife. Cherry has her head turned to my side; she looks like she'd enjoy a sunscreen rub, but she doesn't say anything so I ask "What about you, Cherry? Free sunscreen application?"

Katy answers for her "No, we're going to soak up some sun, and then apply sunscreen; better tanning that way. Now, if you come back in 20 minutes maybe we'll take you up on it. If not, we'll see if some of these cute boys will help us out." Cherry looks disappointed.

"Alrighty then, I'm off to give a 'surfing lesson' to cute Kaitlyn" I reply, and turn to see Kaitlyn's hungry eyes staring at the three of us.

I pick up my board, tell Kaitlyn "Surf's up!" and run into the cold spring waters of the Gulf. She follows, whooping as the cold-water shocks her system. I wait for her "Are you cold?" I ask, staring at her hard nipples poking through the thin material of her skimpy bikini top.

She pushes her chest out, looks at me seductively, and answers, "How can you tell?" "It's pretty obvious; and, nice rack!" I flirt back.

"Let's ride the boards over to the break down the beach; see it?"

She follows my pointing finger. "You mean way down there where no one can see us? What if I start to drown? Will you save me?" she teases. "I'll take good care of you," I promise.

Kaitlyn studies my face "That is a very appealing invitation...but I'd like to counter-offer. You teach me to surf, for real, and then I join you, your wife, and your girlfriend back in your bed. I promise it will be an experience worth the wait...for all of you," she says in a husky voice while running her finger down the center of my chest to my belly button and then down my shorts over my cock.

"So, that look I caught - you're bi, right?" I ask her to confirm.

She answers, "I can't decide which one of you I want first. That big cock I keep getting glimpses of has me wet and swollen, but your wife is matchlessly stunning, and little Cherry...yyyuuummmm -- what a sweet buffet!"

Her offer trumps my offer, but I have to warn her "I like your scheme, but you need to persuade my wife. I'm not saying a word!"

She grins, "I've got this!" and sets an alarm on her fancy diver's watch. The lesson commences, and she's an absolute natural; catches and rides the first wave she tries, falls off, catches the second and rides it farther, moving around on the board to milk the momentum, jumps off and swims back out.

"You are a great teacher!" she proclaims. I laugh at her and shake my head: "Yes, I taught a fish to swim."

The alarm goes off, she says "Wish me luck", rides the wave to shore, and picks up her board. I stay on the third sandbar and watch as she carries the board back. Her curvy body has a true 'hourglass' shape, with a tiny 20 inch waist surrounded by 35 D tits above and by flaring 35 inch hips below. Her butt is round and firm, her legs are shapely and muscular. She's young, fit, and curvaceous, with a nasty side that I like. The only problem is, I can see what's going on with my 20/10 eagle eyes, but can't hear, and I can't see the kind of details I want to see from the third break.

Later, I learn that what I missed is this -

"Tim sent me to make sure everyone is covered in sunscreen; he said the rays are strongest now, so pair up and cover each other!" she instructs the group. "Cherry, help me do Katy, then we will do you, and then y'all can do me. Tim said to cover every inch, y'all, so be thorough!"

Katy starts to turn over, but Kaitlyn tells her they will start with her backside. Cherry is already kneeling eagerly beside the lounger with a bottle of Coppertone 4 that's been lying in the sun. Kaitlyn kneels on the other side, holds out her hand for some oil, and reinforces, "Be thorough," with a suggestive wink.

Cherry smiles, pours the oil on Katy's back, and they begin rubbing. Working in concert, the back, neck and shoulders are first, with the string ties to her bikini removed 'to avoid while lines'. They each raise an arm and coat it, and the tender skin underneath, including the side boob.

Cherry's little hand squeezes Katy's boob, then gently pinches her nipple, evoking a soft moan; Kaitlyn does the same thing, evoking another moan. They work down over her ribs to her narrow waist, softly applying, then rubbing it in, and then massaging it in further; Katy groans and presses her pussy against the fabric of the chaise.

The girls are as turned-on as their target, and this is an act of lovemaking with my wife. They pull her skimpy bikini bottom down to expose her crack, and Cherry pours hot oil on her so it pools above and runs down her crack; her breath catches "Ow -- that's hot!" Rubbing her upper butt cheek with her right hand, Kaitlyn runs her left hand under the bikini, middle finger tracing down Katy's crack "Let me get that oil you spilled" she says to Cherry, who looks around to see if anyone is watching.

The others are gathered around the tallest boy, talking excitedly. They shout, "Barry's uncle is letting us use his beach house! We have to go get the key from the rental company and move our stuff in. Kaitlyn, what do you want us to do with your bags?"

Rewind64
Rewind64
62 Followers