Roller Coaster Ride Ch. 14b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rewind64
Rewind64
62 Followers

I run past her until I can't run any further in the deep water, dive headfirst in, come up, and call out "Last one to the sandbar has to perform oral sex on the other!" She walks out a ways, starts swimming slowly toward me, and I wait until she catches up. "Go ahead" I offer.

"No, you first" she answers with a devilish grin. I tuck her under my good arm and carry her to the sand bar, turn her up, and set her on it "You win!" I exclaim.

She gives me that grin again, climbs on me like a spider monkey, and says, "I don't think this is a good place to have oral sex, but it seems like a good place to engage in intercourse." With her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist, she lowers herself onto my cock slowly and with a considerable number of hip gyrations. Before long I'm well seated inside her, and she's doing all the work.

The hot-blooded little thing doesn't last very long, cooing, "I've been dreaming of this every day since the last time we were together. Having you inside me completes me!" she declares, after she cums.

"That sounds like a song or something. Not getting melodramatic are we?" I tease.

She leans back, looks me in the eyes, moonlight giving her an angelic glow, and says, "I already told you that I love you. What's melodramatic about that?" I lean down and kiss her for the first time since before the gang fight, and that kiss goes on and on and on.

I don't know how to sort out my feelings, and I tell her that. She says, "I know, but I want you to know how I feel. There can't be secrets between us; we have too many secrets to keep from others. I don't expect anything from you but what I'm getting...right now. But maybe someday..."

I kiss her again, trying to convey the depths of my emotions to her, hoping to let her feel and taste what I can't say. She rides the emotions to another climax, and lies her head on my shoulder, her little body still shuddering.

"This isn't fair; you can't even cum because I keep cumming. Take me to shore and use me for your pleasure like I use you for mine," she says plaintively.

It takes us a long time to make it to shore, coupled as we are, and when we get there I lie her down and perform the oral sex I promised. Her third and fourth orgasms leave her weak and faint, so I carry her back into the ocean, wash her off, kiss her some more, and carry her to the car. I set her on the hood, grab towels out of the trunk, and dry her off. I get her clothes and sandals, and tell her to get dressed.

I dry myself and do the same, then carry her to the car and set her inside. When I get in she looks at me adoringly "You're too good to me, Tim. I'm not a porcelain doll; I won't break."

"I know, but you're my only friend right now, and I want you to feel good and be happy," I tell her softly. She sobs my name and buries her face in my chest. I start the car and cruise back down the beach toward the condo.

There are lights on at the condo when we pull in; I'm not sure if we left them on or someone is there, but I hear voices as I approach the door. I escort Brooke inside; the little princess is not at all intimidated by the situation -- in fact, she's confident and poised.

Katy, Kaitlyn, and Cherry are sitting on the couch, looking timid and worried. I stop inside the door and face them, my face emotionless. Brooke looks ready to spring at the slightest provocation.

Katy stands up looks at me directly and says "I'm so very, very sorry, Tim. I acted stupidly, and this time it got you hurt, and it could have gotten you killed! The sheriff found out that I'm your wife, so he came over and talked to us. He said those guys have crippled people, and that it's amazing that you somehow avoided the sucker punch, and that if they had knocked you down they'd have kicked you and stomped you before he and the bouncer could have intervened!

"That brought home just what a selfish, stupid bitch I've been. It never crossed my mind that my actions could get you hurt, or even killed! I'm so sorry -- I just don't know how to make this up to you, but I'll do anything you want me to!"

I let that hang in the air for a moment, and in a cold, emotionless voice ask, "Will you get counseling? Because I'm done with this whole thing, including our marriage, if this is who you want to be. I think you need help, because you've proven that your promises today mean nothing the next time you face temptation."

She replies in a serious and urgent voice "Yes! I want counseling. I want to be a good wife again! I just don't seem to be able to control myself anymore, and I keep doing stupid things over and over!"

Rewind64
Rewind64
62 Followers