Roller Coaster Ride Ch. 14b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaitlyn starts to reply when Katy tells her to have them leave it; she can stay at their condo. Kaitlyn tell them to leave her stuff in the buggy. "We'll be back later!" one of the girls calls out, and their cars disappear down the beach.

Kaitlyn and Cherry exchange smiles, and Cherry unties the bottom of Katy's suit and slips it down over her round butt. Kaitlyn follows suit, and they both rub hot oil all over her magnificent ass and massage it in. Katy is making little grunts and groans of pleasure as they work, and when Kaitlyn rubs the oil around her sensitive rosebud she makes a mewing sound and clenches her butt tightly.

When she relaxes, Kaitlyn slowly inserts her oily middle finger into Katy's little asshole while staring at Cherry. Cherry is holding her breath while still massaging that luscious butt and watching. Kaitlyn says, "join me" and Cherry works her finger in beside Kaitlyn's. Katy clinches up, pushes her cunt against the chaise, and moans deeply while she spasms and shudders.

That first orgasm out of the way, the two college girls rinse their hands with water from the jug, retie her bikini bottom, and work just as thoroughly on her feet, calves, knees, hamstrings, and inner thighs. Katy is making new noises and wiggling her hips again. "Turn over" orders Kaitlyn.

The sun beating down on her, Katy never knew a face message/suntan oil application could be so sensual, with fingers tracing over her ears, eyebrows, her lips and chin, then trailing down her neck.

Her top is untied, with just the small triangles covering her heaving breasts; those don't stay in place long. The other kids are long since gone, freeing the twin terrors to bathe Katy's lovely titties with their tongues, rub oil on them, and twist and pull the nipples.

Katy's hand has slipped inside her bottoms and she's rubbing her clit, relishing the probing hands and tongues. Kaitlyn orders her to stop and let them do it. Katy reluctantly removes her hand, and the terrors quickly fill the void with fingers - lots and lots of fingers, moving everywhere; Katy climaxes again. The girls leave her bottoms off and begin to take care of her feet and legs.

"Okay, Katy; I think you're well taken care of. Let's take care of Cherry, shall we."

Katy climbs off the chaise and kneels; Cherry dusts off her knees and quickly lies face down on the chaise. What they do to that petite but lush body causes it to writhe, spasm, and orgasm three times. As she cums for the third time Katy covers her mouth with hers and sucks Cherry's tongue through the orgasm. When she stops kissing Cherry, she sees Kailyn nursing her pretty titties and pulling on the engorged nipples with her teeth while fisting the writhing brunette. Soon Cherry begs her to stop: she can't take any more.

Kaitlyn looks at Katy, licks her lips, and says "My turn!" as she removes her fingers from Cherry's steaming cunt. She lies face down and hears the kneeling Cherry cry, "I'm exhausted -- give me a moment!"

Katy never hesitates: she unties the bikini top and bottom, pulls the bottoms down, and applies hot oil liberally all over Kaitlyn's back and butt. Her expert hands have Kaitlyn squirming in only a couple of minutes, and when she turns the tables by forcing her finger into Kaitlyn's rosebud she elicits the first orgasm.

Inspired, Cherry joins in, and Kaitlyn has three more orgasms, with Cherry's fingers stuffed into her cunt and Katy's tongue stuffed in her mouth on the final one.

After a brief respite the girls slip their suits on, walk to the water's edge, and lie in the shore break side by side.

I've stayed away but kept a vigilant watch on the activities. I surf right up to them and ask, "How are y'all feeling now? You look relaxed."

"Come lie with us," orders Katy; I comply, lying in the space between Kaitlyn on the outside and Katy in the middle. Within seconds Katy is kissing me, Cherry is between my legs biting and licking my inner thighs, Kaitlyn is kissing my chest and nipples and tonguing my belly button.

Katy raises her top to free her tits, and rubs them on me while pushing Kaitlyn's head down; she takes the hint, pulls my cock out, exclaims "Holy Hell", and begins licking the shaft and head. Not to be left out Cherry pulls my shorts down, takes my big balls in her hand and then kisses and sucks on them. Kaitlyn tries to take my cock in her mouth but can't, and whimpers in frustration.

"He's a big boy, isn't he? Want me to show you how?" asks my suddenly generous wife, who licks her lips, relaxes her jaw, and takes the head into her mouth, swirling it with her tongue. A loud moan escapes my mouth; my hand reaches out and pinches the puckered pink nipple on Kaitlyn's big breast. She yelps, turns, and kisses me passionately while I maul her tits.

Cherry tells Katy "My turn!" She unhinges her jaw and swallows my cock just like in the shower. Her main attributes are enthusiasm and effort, as compared to my wife's skilled mouth, but it still feels great! I'm in a trance, but my unused sense of hearing warns me something is coming toward us.

I raise my head and look toward the noise, which is a couple of Jeeps with flags flying. I warn the girls and tell them to take their suits and go out to the second break. They squeal, grab their missing pieces, and run into the water. I pull up my shorts and walk toward them; they are all fully clothed, if you can call their tiny bikinis clothes.

The Jeeps storm past and honk at us, but keep going a ways before turning toward the surf and stopping. Loud Hip Hop blares and the base throbs, even a quarter-mile away. The spell is broken, so I propose we take this back to the condo. The rented buggy is overloaded with people and stuff, but we make it and go inside.

"Lovely, lovely ladies, I have a proposition. Why don't you two put on the little halter dresses I bought you this morning, Kaitlyn can put on something similar, and lets go for dinner and dancing at a nice place I know."

Cherry and Katy clasp their hands and jump around for joy, but Kaitlyn looks sad "I don't have a dress along; just a lot of shorts."

I offer, "Then tell me your size and I'll go pick one out for you! You can all clean up and start getting ready for our night out while I shop for you." Now she squeals and jumps around with the other two.

I'm back in 30 minutes, and they have all showered. Squeaky clean and wrapped in bath towels they look too delicious, so I slip into the guest bathroom to shave and shower. At the one-hour mark we're all piled into the SS and headed toward the bar and grill with the dance hall in the back. Kaitlyn is thrilled by the sundress, and she wears it like a stacked model.

After a fine seafood supper, we order adult libations; they card each girl, which irritates the young ones and thrills Katy. We then make our way to the dance hall, where a band is warming up.

Somehow, we get a prime round table near the dance floor that seats 10; it's just far away from the band to be able to talk, and we might need the extra seats with this many lovelies. We order drinks, and suddenly Katy perks up excitedly "Oh! Mom called while you were gone. I talked to her and the boys. How would you like to stay here until Saturday? Mom and Dad want to take the boys to their cousin's birthday party in Houston Thursday and to the zoo on Friday. They will return Saturday around lunch, so, if you want, we can stay until then!"

I'm surprised by this revelation, but tell her it sounds great to me if that's what she wants. Everyone toasts to a two more days of spring break fun!

When the music starts there aren't many of us, so I dance every dance the surf/rock band plays, with all three girls. By 9:00 the hall is nearly full; of mostly spring breakers. My little harem is getting a lot of attention, so I'm able to dance fewer and fewer songs as the ladies dancing needs are otherwise accommodated. The great music and Lone Star beer is making me feel pretty damn mellow, and horny, as I eye the dancers and the crowd.

A new group of lovelies is working their way in; all are hot as summer sun in Texas, and I can't keep from watching as they find a table for four and sit down across the hall near the wall. The hall is dark, with strobe lights over the dance floor, but there is a tiny blonde beauty in the group that stands out even from this distance in the dark.

Intrigued, I work my way around the back of the dance hall and surreptitiously surveil their table. The waiter hurries over to take their order, and warns them he has to card them. They each present ID, and the other girls point to the blonde "She turned 21 today!" He congratulates her, says the first round is on the house in celebration, and goes to get their drinks.

I slip around behind their table and come up behind the shiny blonde. The others look up at me with surprise just before I put my hands over her eyes and say, "Guess who? If you get it right I'll give you a birthday kiss..."

She's startled, but she puts her hands on mine, runs her right hand up my arm, then drops it behind her and runs it up my leg "Oh, yes! I know who this is -- no question! Thor the Magnificent!

"I got it right, didn't I? Now, give me my 21st birthday kiss?" I laugh, at her impertinence and at the open-mouthed stares of the beauties around the table.

I lean down and kiss her on her head of light blonde hair, dropping my hands from her eyes. She laughs "No, that's now what I meant! I'm a big girl now!" She stands up, gets on her tiptoes, reaches up behind my neck, and pulls my head down. "Like this" she says as she kisses me.

It's an exceedingly blistering kiss, and her little body finds mine to rub against. She finally breaks the kiss, turns back to her friends, and introduces me as "my favorite radio interviewee. We always have a great time on the air!"

I chuckle, and opine, "You are so baaaadddd! What am I gonna do with you?"

The three beauties with her are tall, slender, and shapely, like swimsuit models. There is a raven-haired beauty wearing shorts and a bra top, a blonde-highlighted buxom brunette wearing shorts and an off-the-shoulder blouse, and medium brunette wearing a short romper that displays long killer legs; in order Marian, Pam, and Kay.

With her arm around my waist, my favorite elfin blonde looks up at me and asks, "Are you here alone?"

"I might as well be; I haven't seen anyone since they went to dance about 10 songs ago!" I reply with a faux pout.

Their drinks appear, he starts a tab for them for the next round, which they order now, and Brooke orders me a beer. She still has her arm around my waist and her hand on my ass. The band plays Land of a Thousand Dances; Marian grabs my hand and tells me "We love this song! You have to dance with us -- come on!" I take the floor surrounded by another multitude of beauties, and we dance in a tight group.

They move well; in fact, very well, and Brooke is so dang cute my cock lurches to life, starting to swell. They're doing the Watusi when Cherry spots us, says something to Katy, and they walk through the dancers to confront the sluts who have the audacity to steal their man!

Just as they arrive, Katy breaks into a big grin, shouts "Brooke!" and they hug each other. Cherry stops, I wink at her, and invite them to join us. Katy joins right in, Cherry looks bemused but follows, and now all we need is Kaitlyn, who is eyeing us for afar.

I wave her over, and she joins the group. The song ends, Louie Louie starts, and the rock and roll continues. Katy has practiced these dances dozens of times, and she totally impresses the other girls

These are rock standards, but the band does a good job. After the song ends, I tell Brooke and her friends to grab their drinks and come sit with us; we have plenty of room! We walk to the table and stand beside it waiting for them. When they arrive, I tell them to introduce themselves and pick a seat. They do, and I end up between Katy and Brooke.

I lean forward and say conspiratorially "It's Brooke's 21st birthday!" Everyone congratulates her, and then I say commandingly "Since none of us got her a present we have to please the birthday girl by doing as she asks, until mid-night!"

Katy grins and rolls her eyes; the others look at the petite blonde beside me, decide she looks sweet, and agree: little do they know! Brooke looks like the cat who caught the canary "Oh, how sweet! Okay, my first ask is that WE ALL HAVE FUN! Let's start with more dancing -- ladies and 'gentleman', back to the dance floor!"

In spite of the practice I've gotten since getting married, I'm still not the kind of accomplished dancer these dancing demons are, but I'm confident few if any are watching me anyway. We dance the night away, rock song after surf song, only rarely interspersed with the slow-dancing music that I'm actually pretty good with.

After dozens of dances I make my way to the restroom, get a fresh, cold beer, and take a seat at our table where I can watch. My harem members are scattered about, dancing with guys and/or each other. As always, Katy is the ringleader, but Brooke is also exerting her influence on the group by requiring them to drink a drink every third dance, and she substitutes Tequila shots every other drink.

Needless to say, after a couple of hours my harem members are as light headed as they are light footed. I give Katy a subtle warning as she downs her third shot, after four mixed drinks. She fluffs my hair and says not to worry; she's good!

Brooke hangs back as they make their ways back to the center of the floor, right in front of the band. Taking a seat beside me she trains those baby-blue eyes on me and teases "Isn't Tim getting lonely over here by himself, watching instead of dancing?" while running her hand up my leg to my semi-hard cock. She squeezes it gently, opens her eyes wide, tilts her head, and says "Or maybe Tim is enjoying watching the pretty girls dance and flirt with guys. Is that why your thing is all swollen up?"

"It wasn't swollen until you touched it. I think it likes you!" I reply.

She says, "Lets test it. I'll sit on your lap while your wife is way over there dancing with three big, burly boys, and see what happens to your thingy." The little minx turns her cute little butt to me, raises her tiny dress, and puts her pussy right on my cock, which instantly turns rigid.

"Damn, it does like you! It seems to remember that feel and smell," I tease. She rubs her pussy on my hard cock and moans quietly "Oh, Tim, now I know exactly what I want for my birthday."

"And I want to give it to you, but probably not with an audience of hundreds, huh?" She whispers, "I'll be quiet, I promise!"

I whisper back "I know better than that, my little banshee. Besides, you have them all coming over here every three dances, and a waiter bringing drinks in between. How satisfying can that be?"

She leans back against me, wiggles her bare butt against me and says "I honestly don't think it will take a minute before I cum; in fact, I may cum right now just thinking about it and rubbing on it."

I slip my hand under her dress and under her tiny thong, find her clit, and rub it gently. She wasn't kidding; she cums before the next song begins, biting her lip and stifling the sounds of orgasm in her throat. "Are we all better now?" I ask quietly, blowing in her ear as I talk. She turns her head to me so her mouth is beside mine and very softly says, "You know that I really do love you, right?"

I let that sit for a moment while I devise a response "And I love you, my blonde angel. But, we do need to be circumspect, don't we?"

"Well, yes; it's true that you have a wife. But she spreads her charms around, whereas I save all my loving for you. So I don't care how circumspect we are because I love you, and I don't care who knows!"

"That has certainly accelerated since I saw you last" I answer, showing my surprise at her openness.

"Katy's problem is Joyce; she wants me so badly all I have to do is tease her a little, praise Katy effusively, act like I want to fuck her, and Joyce will spill the beans about her BFF in jealousy, and in hopes Ill spread my legs for her.

"So, Lover, I know all about the events on New Year's Eve, and at the dance rehearsal. I'm sure there are more, but that's enough for me. I'm not subjugating my feelings for you in respect for a wife that doesn't treat you with respect!"

I stare at the set jawline of the cheek that I can see, and realize she's not drunk, she's serious. "There's more to those stories, Brooke; a lot more. Don't judge her until you know everything. As to us, you know that I consider you to be a very special woman, and a very exceptional lover; I think about you often, and compare others to you.

"As you can tell, right now, I'd like to pick you up, pull your thong aside, and fuck you right here. I'd like to lay you on this table, pull off your thong, eat that sweet pussy until you can't take it anymore, and then lay you on the table and make you beg me to stop. I want to fill your pink pussy with cum, have you suck my cock back to hardness, and use your little asshole for the next cum deposit. That may not be what you wanted to hear, but it's what I want to do."

She has continued to surveil the dance floor; she pivots on my lap and tells me "I want all the same things, but what I want right now is a proper birthday kiss!" Her lips find mine, her mouth opens, and I get lost in the moment; concerns about my wife are driven away by the probing tongue and sucking mouth of this young, wanton, willing, and very ready twenty-one year old sexpot.

She breaks the kiss, slides off my lap, and tells me I need to slide my chair under the table to hide the wet spot and my big dick. She smiles, turns, looks back over her shoulder, and tells me to watch what I'm giving up.

As soon as she gets to a small group of guys and girls, she joins in, moving that little body in a way that makes her the center of their attention, and mine. After a moment my eyes guiltily survey the floor, but my wife is nowhere in sight, and the other girls were gathered around a big table across the dance hall engaged in conversation with the people sitting there.

That explains why Brooke was so blatant, but where is Katy? I watch Brooke again, and I wonder how long it would take me to fall completely under her spell; she's small, but every bit of her is close to perfect.

I feel the urge to pee just as the waiter comes by; I order a round and walk to the restroom. When I come out I move around the dance hall rather than back to my table, looking for my wife. Nada, nothing, no sign of her! The other girls are back on the floor with the guys from the table, and Brooke is still with the smaller group she immersed herself in.

There's a door to a 'smoking area' out that side of the building. I peek out and see a wooden fence surrounds it, which explains the open access; there are muffled voices but I can't see anyone. I nonchalantly lean on the doorframe, look around to be sure I'm not being watched, and lean a little further out to better hear what is being said. There are two male voices and one female, but they are talking quietly and I can't make out more.

I move just outside, but still behind the door, which is propped partly open by two chairs. Now I can hear, and, by peeking around the door, I see the head of golden hair I know is my wife's. The three of them are in a tight triangle, passing a joint around. Katy coughs when she takes a hit, and they laugh at her.

"Eddie boy, I think we're gonna have to shotgun this young lady. She's not used to the good stuff." "True, Rob, and I'm willing to make that sacrifice. Know how to shotgun, Katy?"

She answers that she doesn't; Eddie tells her to open her mouth a little, takes a big drag, holds her chin, and plasters his mouth over hers. He exhales into her lungs, Rob tells her to inhale, and she learns that the smoke isn't as caustic as when taken directly from the joint. She accepts the smoke, holds it, and doesn't cough.