Roller Derby Girls Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Speaking to Emily, Loganne said, "I will come over on Friday afternoon and see how you're skating. If I like what I see, you can have a try out. We are always looking for new talent," she added. Loganne never asked, she told. As it happened to be, I always worked half days on Friday mornings. Emily still had a week left before fall classes started and my son Jeffery stayed at school for Friday night football. Loganne had it figured out before I did.

"Sounds good. I am going to spend all day tomorrow in these," Emily promised.

With just the three of us around, Loganne let her ponytail out and shook out her black mane seductively. "So, you believe your mom now, don't you?" she addressed Emily. My daughter nodded. Loganne continued sizing her up. Emily could sense it and tried not to fidget. She adopted a defiant stand with her chin held high and her hands on her hips.

Loganne gave us her devil's grin. She started to slowly skate backwards. "I like you kid. You got potential. Oh, and never doubt Alice. Your mom is a great fuck," she said before turning and skating away.

My daughter and I locked eyes in silence for a while before I fished for my keys and said, "Let's get going."

Emily looked at me much differently on the way home. She was staring at me, trying to figure out what happened to her mom. "What?" I shouted, breaking the silence.

Emily grinned. "Nothing. I'm just impressed with you, tapping both those hottie's asses. I'm jealous," my twenty year old said. Wait a second. Who was she jealous off? I shook that thought from my head.

Breaking the silence again, I said, "Well, I was tapping Taylor's ass but it was defiantly Loganne who was tapping mine."

That made my daughter shoot Pepsi out her nose from the shock of my statement. "Mom! Holy fuck!" That made us both start laughing.

Emily did as Loganne told her and worked on her skating. She found new muscles that she forgot that she had. I watched her out in the drive way and on the street. She was good. I found myself looking at her differently than before. She was a grown woman. She was hot. Her ass looked incredible as she crouched like Loganne instructed her to do. Since I had a thing for nice butts, I caught myself staring. A guilty feeling washed over me as I felt the dampness grow in my crotch. Was I getting a lesbian crush on my own daughter? My baby girl? Fuck!

I tried to force myself not to stare at Emily. I avoided eye contact. Our connection was different. She knew my sexual secrets. Well, some of them. Emily was very mature too. We were more like two grown women living together than a mother and daughter. Emily sensed something too.

We were having dinner. "Mom? Is something wrong? You've been acting weird ever since roller derby the other night," she confronted me after Jeffery had excused himself from the table.

I couldn't tell her that I had been having lustful fantasies about her. I hesitated. She was staring at me and was searching for answers. "I'm sorry Emily. I don't know. I feel weird now that you know about me and those girls. I still have feelings for them both too. I guess it's hard to still act like your mother after all that. Your twenty now and not my baby any more," I managed to say while averting anything deeper.

Emily reached for my hand, holding it tight, forcing me to make eye contact. Her beautiful blue pools just made it tougher for me. I was sliding in my seat. "Mom. It's okay to be gay. It's okay to be a sexual person and have desires. I see you as a person now and not just as a parent. If anything, I love you more than ever," she told me. I was tearing up. My twenty year old pulled me to her with surprising strength and hugged me tight. I could feel our breasts squishing together and could smell her fresh, clean hair. I stoked her hair as she stroked mine. All I could think about though was whether her pussy was as wet as mine at that moment. I was doomed.

Loganne came over on Friday as she said she would at 2 p.m. She brought her skates with her. Emily was excited to see her. Loganne was wearing denim cut-offs and a black tank top. Not one much for preliminaries, she told Emily to "put her fucking skates on" the moment she saw her. I casually greeted my former lover from the doorway. I was still in my hound's-tooth business skirt and black silk blouse from my morning at the office. Loganne gave me a once over and lifted one eyebrow in approval. She liked my look. "Hey Alice. Why don't you go make Emily and I some dinks while we work out. It's hot as a mother fucker out here," Loganne ordered. I noticed that she emphasized the words "mother fucker" when she said that or was that my imagination. With Loganne, everything was intentional.

I did as she wanted and went to make a picture of ice tea. I could tell that she wanted some alone time with my daughter. It scared me that they were alone together. Emily had already told me that she was hot for Loganne. Seducing my baby girl would be easy for the gothic goddess. They could also talk about me without my hovering over the conversation too. Of course they just might be practicing, right? Who was I kidding. I sighed.

After making the tea, I put the jug on a tray with three glasses. As I stopped by the liquor cabinet, I grabbed a bottle of vodka too. I put down the tray on the little metal side table I had out front of the house. I pulled up an outdoor chair to sit in and poured myself an iced tea with two shots of vodka in it. Emily and Loganne were out on the street, skating backwards. For a moment, I felt like a mom again, watching my girl playing with her friends. Emily smiled and waved at me as skated by holding hands with the taller Loganne. They looked so hot together, black and red hair, tall and mighty with compact and familiar. I crossed my legs and squeezed my clit with my thighs which sent a jolt of electricity up my spine.

I watched as they giggled together. Loganne was whispering things into Emily's ear. Emily occasionally whispered back to Loganne. Then they would look at me and giggle. Fuck! I filled my glass up with mostly vodka and went back into the house. I was upset. Was it jealousy? If so, who was I jealous over? Was it for Emily who was a younger, hotter version of me taking away any chance of me getting back together with my former dominant lover. Or was it for Loganne who seemed to be replacing me as my daughter's mentor. I needed to shake it off and I needed to masturbate. After downing my drink, I went to my room and stripped down for a shower. The pulsating shower head would do the trick. I had just got the water up to heat and stepped in. I was just a few minutes into it and hadn't got close to orgasm yet when I heard the pounding on the bathroom door.

Emily let herself in. The steam disguised what I was doing in there. I was just taking a shower after all. Emily announced, "Hey Mom, Loganne and I are going for a swim in the pool, come and join us." She didn't ask. She told me with some authority. Where did that come from? I shut off the water without climaxing.

I heard some giggling and then Loganne's voice from behind, "Ya Alice, quit beating the bush and come out for a swim." Busted. Was there nothing that girl didn't know? Huffing, I got out and put on my black one piece swim suit with the a low plunge and cut out sides. The one Loganne had called my mom suit. I didn't care. I wasn't out to impress anyone at the moment. I went out on the pool deck and found a recliner to lay in.

Loganne appeared in her miniscule black string bikini which hid very little. Her abs rippled with sweat. She still had her hair tied back. Just looking at her perfect body almost put me over the edge. Emily showed up in her little red bikini. I had worn it the night Loganne and I hooked up. Emily also wore sunglasses and brought the tray of drinks with her to the back patio. It made me wish I had worn dark sunglasses too. Staring at Emily's tight young figure had the same effect on me as Loganne did. I turned my head away.

Loganne was taking mental notes. Worse thing was, I knew she was doing it. She said, "Wow, look at that sexy red bikini. Work it girl!" I could hear her smack Emily's ass lightly. My daughter squealed a bit before giggling. Fuck, they were killing me. I didn't look. "How are your leg muscles sweetie?" the roller captain asked.

"A bit sore. I'm not used to using some of them,," Emily responded.

"Ya, you're really going to feel it right here," Loganne said. I peeked over and saw her slowly tracing her finger along my daughter's hamstring from her knee up to her groin. Emily didn't flinch at her touch but she seemed to relish it. She wiggled her bum a little and smiled.

"So, this is your bikini, isn't it?" Loganne asked Emily.

"Ya, I got it last year when my boobs got bigger. All my other ones were too JV," Emily replied. I was still peeking over and saw Loganne playing with the draw strings on the tiny red swim suit. She caught me and I turned my head back.

Clearing her throat, Loganne asked, "Hey Alice, isn't this the same bikini you wore to try to seduce me that day when I came over for a swim?" She knew what she was doing.

There was no fighting it. "Yes Loganne. That's the one," I stated as calmly as I could trying not to show any emotion.

She then turned to my daughter. "Hey Emily. I bet you didn't know that your mom wore your little red bikini the first time I fucked her," she betrayed. I gasped with embarrassment. Emily turned her head to Loganne and waited to hear more. The black haired beauty continued, "We were right here on this pool deck. Over there actually by the side, right Alice?"

Struggling to stay cool, I nodded. "Yup. That's the spot," I replied.

Loganne was torturing me. "Yes Emily. Your mom was so horny. First, she took off my bikini with just her teeth. Then she worshipped my entire body with her tongue, even my toes. When she got to my ass, well, let's just say, I had no idea she could hold her breath for that long.

That was all I could take. I got up and dove into the cool water. It took the edge off a bit. The solitude of the water helped. It helped camouflage my tears too. I swam a couple laps under water trying to get my emotions in check. When I got to the end of the pool, I hopped out and grabbed a towel. I was still furious. I headed back to the house. I heard Emily call out, "Mom, wait!" I ignored her and kept going.

"Alice! Alice stop!" called Loganne in her authoritative voice. I froze for a moment and inhaled.

"I'm not playing your game anymore Loganne," I rebelled and kept walking.

Suddenly she was there as fast as a panther, grabbing my arm. I tried to fight her off but the taller, stronger girl was too powerful for me. I was in tears. 'Alice! I said stop!" she reiterated.

I was shivering, tears rolling down my cheeks. "You really are a Bitch," I said meekly.

"I know I am. It's written on my uniform," the taller woman replied.

Emily was next to us by then. "No. Please Loganne. Maybe this isn't..." she sympathised.

"Shh...!" Loganne shushed my daughter without looking at her. No, she was staring at me. I could feel her dagger like gaze burning into me from inches away. I looked down at the ground and sobbed.

Calmly, the Amazon said, "Alice, I need you to look at me." I didn't. Her grip stayed firm. I could sense my daughter beginning to whimper at my fate. Loganne persisted, "Alice, don't be silly. Look at me." She grabbed my jaw with her free hand and forced my chin up. I gave in and looked into those huge brown eyes and knew that I was done. "Alice, listen to me. You're not looking at the big picture here. I am doing this for you. You have to know that," she said in soft, even tones. Damn, didn't she ever blink?

I shook my head no. I didn't see it. I didn't see past her little mind game. "Have I ever been wrong about you Alice?" she asked me point blank. I shook my head no. "That's right and I am right again now," she went on as her grip on my arm relaxed. I didn't fight her off but she kept hold of my face. She could sense that I wasn't going to run again. She leaned in close to my ear away from Emily's side. She whispered, "I know what you want Alice and I am the only person who can deliver it."

Slowly she pulled her face back so that our eye contact was re-established. "What makes you think that you know what I want?" I muttered. Loganne half ginned at me with her unique devil's smile. Her eyes shifted toward Emily as she pressed my chin a fraction of an inch in her direction and then back again. Fuck she was good. I melted, ready to burst into more tears. Loganne grabbed my head and planted her mouth on mine locking our lips together. I kissed her back. For a second, there was no outside world, no Emily, no family, no job, no house. There was just us two, our bodies pressed together and our mouths sealed in an eternal kiss. Her long tongue caressed mine inside my mouth. I sucked on it like a cock. My knees were weak. I realized that Loganne was holding me up. She was soft and gentle with me. She always knew what I needed.

Loganne slowly separated our faces. I lost track of how long we had been making out. I forgot that Emily was right there, watching us. I saw her one hand on her breast and the other touching herself through her bikini bottoms. Loganne leaned in to whisper again, "You just have to trust me Alice. I know what I'm doing. I won't do you wrong. Keep your eye on the end game. Okay?" I nodded and she kissed me softly again.

I turned to look at my daughter who seemed genuinely worried. "You okay Mom?" my sexy little blue eyed girl asked.

I licked my lips as I admired her womanly figure. "Yes sweetie, I'm fine. Sorry about all that. Woo, must be this heat. It all just seemed to happen so fast. I'm all good now," I assured her. Loganne pushed me in Emily's direction. I reached out to my girl for hug. She pressed her boobs into mine and I could feel her erect nipples stabbing me. I'm sure mine were doing the same to her. I eased out of our embrace.

"Well, honestly, I should be getting ready for Jeff's football game. I still have to get changed and scare up some supper first. Are you coming with?" I asked.

Emily made a sour face. "Ugh, I hate high school football. Plus, Dad will be there. I don't want to see him, especially if he has some new skank with him," Emily complained.

"I don't plan on sitting near Bill. Besides, it's not about him, it's about supporting your brother. If I don't show that will just make him slip closer to your dad," I justified.

"You're right Alice. You have to go but Emily could get caught in a parent battle. Bill will make her feel obliged to at least sit and talk with him," Loganne interceded. She looked over at Emily. "She can stay here with me. We need to get her back in those skates and practice a bit more anyway if she wants to be ready for her try out on Tuesday," she added.

Emily beamed. "You mean it? For real? I can try out?" my daughter squealed. I was happy for her too.

Loganne smiled larger than normal which told me that it was for show. "Yes, I think you got enough skills on the wheels that you won't kill yourself on the track. You still need work but I know I've seen worse," the captain informed my daughter.

Emily was literally jumping up and down with excitement. "Please Mom, please?" she pleaded.

It was another coup for Loganne. I had no good argument against her. "Fine! I'll tell your brother something," I caved.

"Ya! Oh, can we pick out a cool roller derby name for me too Loganne? Any ideas?" she went on.

I looked at Loganne and she nodded at me. I turned back into the house and left them alone.

Hours later, after Jeff's football game, I had the inevitable meeting with my ex husband in the bleachers. Then I got to see Jeff and congratulate him on his team's win. I also made excuses for his sister not showing up. I told him that she had a coaching session with the team coach of the Missfits and it was the only available time slot. I'm sure he knew that she just didn't want to see her dad. She made no bones about her feelings about Bill at home. We chatted for a bit before he went to the showers. I knew he was anxious to get back to his team so I gave him a hug goodbye. It was the weekend so he was going home with his dad after the inevitable post game party.

I stopped and picked up a couple bottles of wine on the way home. I had to drown out all the lesbian drama for earlier in the day. I had to wonder though just what happened while I was gone. I was putting all my faith in Loganne and her assurance in my best interest.

When I got home the house was quiet. Loganne's car was still out front. I called out, "Emily?" as I went to the kitchen for a cork screw. It was late, about eleven-thirty so I figured I'd have one big glass and call it a night. I poured a big glass of wine and took a sip. As I scrolled through my phone, looking at the photos from the game, I heard the door open to my daughter's room. Loganne walked out dressed in the clothes that she arrived in. Her hair was down and a little messy. She had her stuff with her as she descended the stair case. "Oh, hi Alice, when did you get home?" she greeted.

"Just a few minutes ago," I replied. Emily followed her out. My daughter was just wearing a tiny pair of black panties and a loose black tank top. She wasn't wearing a bra. I didn't see any bra straps but could see a lot of side boob and big, erect nipple marks. Emily's curly hair was dishevelled. I was pretty sure that they had been having sex.

Emily was walking slowly and gingerly. Loganne came right over to me. "I have to get going. Big day tomorrow. Good to see you Alice. We're good, right?" she said as she leaned in close to me.

"Ya, we're good," I replied with little self confidence.

Loganne leaned in closer and kissed me full on the lips. Her tongue entered my willing mouth. She backed away and grabbed my wine glass. She tilted her head back and swallowed it all. Then she headed toward the front door. "Good night ladies. I will see you at the derby tomorrow," she yelled as she departed.

I licked my lips and recognised the taste that Loganne left for me. I savoured the flavour of pussy, still ripe and musky. When she kissed me, she had full on pussy breath. I knew exactly where it cam from. My daughter grabbed a wine glass and joined me at the counter top. She refreshed my glass before pouring one for herself. I recognized the glow and cum drunk grin on her face, the sticky sex hair, the way she winced as she sat down, and the general smell of sex on her. She wasn't even trying to hide it.

We both sipped our wine. I looked at her deeply and asked, "So, you guys...?" in the least jealous voice that I could.

Emily rolled her eyes. "Oh ya! Big time!" she stated before emptying her glass and pouring another.

I stared at her waiting for more. I pried, "....and?"

Emily turned to me and licked her lips. "Mom, let's just say that I might be finished with men. Wow!" she said as she reached down and massaged her obviously sore vagina. Looking back at me she asked, "So how was Jeff's football game? Did they win?"

We sat and talked about everything else for a while and finished our wine. Emily yawned and winced as she stood up from the stool. "Well, I'm off to bed. Big day tomorrow. Loganne promised I could skate the warm up with the team. She took a big stretch and then leaned into me. "Good night Mom, I love you," she said. I reached out for a hug but she grabbed my face and kissed me on the lips. Not with an open mouth and only for a couple seconds but it was more than just a peck. I didn't tense up and just enjoyed her soft, yummy lips that still tasted like Loganne. She turned and slowly climbed the stairs back to her room. I noticed that her panties were bunched up in the crack of her butt. I almost laughed but her ass looked so sexy with her cheeks hanging out like that. I just admired it knowing that her ass just had the best fuck of its life.