Roller Derby Girls Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the end of the third quarter, Carole and I were fake arguing. During some public announcements, she asked me, "You're doing awesome by the way. Are we still doing the catfight?" I nodded. I felt comfortable enough. She said, "Okay. About three more jams and then we go. I had another idea too if you're game?"

"What's that?" I asked. I had my hands on my hips and was scowling at her for effect.

"How about we end the catfight with me putting you over my knee and spanking you? The crowd will love it." she suggested. I gave it two seconds of thought and gave her nod and a wink. We then cursed at each other and made more gestures before returning to our benches.

Three jams later, their team scored six points and one of their girls made a solid hit. I got up and yelled at the ref who skated away. I looked over and saw Carol taunting me and laughing. I marched over to her and got in her face. She whispered, "Slap me." I realized that we were the visiting team and I was playing the heel so I made a big show of winding up and slapped her across the face. I tried to soften the impact but I heard the crack as my hand hit her. She made a big gesture with arms flailing and spun around. The crowd booed me in full volume.

The announcer said over the public address, "Who would strike a nun?" Carol came back at me and grabbed my hair. My bun came out and my hair flowed free. I took her queue and grabbed her wimple, ripping it off and throwing it into the bench. She whipped her long blonde around for effect and looked much sexier than a nun should. Her habit was already skin tight and only down to her knees. We twisted around and flailed our arms. She grabbed my jacket by the lapels and pulled me down to the ground on top of her. She took the impact on the floor but made it look like I tackled her. We rolled around for a while as we kicked our legs. I was aware that my skirt had rode up and my stocking tops were exposed. The crowd went wild. They were standing and cheering.

Carole then got on top of me and slapped my face. It wasn't as hard as I have been slapped by Loganne so I didn't mind. She grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled me over her lap. I stuck my bum up high for a good target and was kicking and flailing to no effect as I fake cried. My ruler must have been right there because she picked it up in improvisation and started smacking my ass with it. I could really feel it. The impacts made the butt plug move inside me, causing me as much delight as pain. I hoped she didn't notice how wet I was getting. I managed to squirm away and picked up my glasses and shoes as I ran back to the safety of my team's bench. I pulled my skirt back down after making sure everyone got a good look.

The Missfits were all howling with laughter at my embarrassing moment. Sister Alice was pumping her arms in victory. Taylor stopped laughing long enough to ask, "Did you guys plan all that?" I nodded. "That was awesome. You're a hit Alice," she added.

After the bout, a local reporter asked if I would stick around for some press photos. Any press is good press, so I agreed. Carol was there too in full costume getting interviewed. She took a moment to check that I was okay. I assured her that I was fine. We hugged it out before I went back to the dressing room to change. It was a fun night and our girls won the bout. Emily skated in about half the jams. She looked good and it really built her confidence up. Loganne allowed me to take the butt plug out before driving home. It was a real turn on wearing it for so long while in the spot light no less.

When we were all in the parking lot getting ready to drive home, Loganne came over to our car. "Great job tonight ladies. Both of you. Emily got her cherry popped. You skated well. Next bout I will get you in more jams. Alice, you were a fucking star. I think we might have to have a mandatory catfight each week. Hey, are you both home alone tomorrow night?"

It was Labour Day weekend so Jeff was staying at his dad's one extra night. "Yes, just the two of us I think. Unless Emily has plans on campus?" Emily shook her head no. She had taken care of all her third year classes on Thursday and Friday.

Loganne said, "Okay good. I'm going to swing around to your place then after dinner, say eight o'clock. Okay?"

"Sure Loganne. That works fine for us," my daughter answered for us both. Loganne winked at her. We said our goodbyes and headed home. It took a few minutes for me to realize that Loganne had said "swing by" which was something she never usually said. It couldn't have been random.

Sunday Night

I had a long sleep after my first roller derby appearance. I ended up with a couple of bruises from my catfight but nothing to worry about. My bum was having phantom plug issues. Having worn the butt plug for over three hours the night before, my back door felt empty and craved to be filled. While I was in the shower, I soaped up my asshole really good. I put a foot up on the rail and started fingering my anus. It felt good to push two fingers deep inside. I pumped my asshole faster with the two fingers. I imagined getting strap on fucked back there. I closed my eyes and imaged my dominant lover tearing up my rosebud without mercy. I imagined her spanking my ass as she fucked me. I pumped faster with my fingers and bit my lip in anticipation of my building climax. "Mmm, yes, fuck my ass Mistress, please, harder," I moaned and shoved a third finger up my pooper. I grunted as it stretched my ring. I was close. I took the shower nozzle in my left hand and set it on pulse. I turned the spray head on and put it right on my clit. The hot water blasted my sensitive nub in pulsing waves. It pushed me over the edge.

I cried, "Yes Mistress Emily. Ahhhh!" as I came hard. My body convulsed and I almost fell on the shower floor. Satisfied, I rinsed off and got back to reality.

After a fretful day of wondering what Loganne was planning, I tried to stop worrying. I poured some wine and settled down to read. The clock ticked ever so slowly to the eight o'clock hour. Emily had been out shopping half the day and she was very deceptive about where she went or what she bought. My mind kept going back the night before when Loganne and Emily had conspired together to make me wear the butt plug during the entire show. It was my daughter who had shoved it up my ass.

The doorbell rang right on the stroke of eight. Emily tore down the stairs. "I'll get it!" she screamed. Emily was wearing sweat shorts and a loose tee shirt. She opened the door and Loganne walked in. Loganne was decked out in a tight leather mini-dress with black stockings and knee high boots. Her hair was pulled back tight in a high pony and she had her makeup done with her signature cats eyes eye liner and crimson lipstick. She had a big leather bag with her. She greeted Emily with a sensual kiss on the lips.

"Did you get everything I told you to get?" Loganne asked her.

Emily nodded affirmatively, "Yes, it's all up in my room," she answered.

"Good. Take this bag up there and get started. I'll be up in a sec. I have to say hi to your mom," Loganne told my twenty year old. Emily took her bag and ran up the stairs.

Loganne slowly sauntered across the room, like a lioness stalking prey. She looked incredible. I couldn't move. I was the prey locked in her sights. I tried to stand up but the dominatrix was already in front of me. She put a hand on my shoulder to keep me from standing. Slowly she bent down to me. The leather of her dress made a loud crinkling sound as she bent at the waist. The scent of leather was intoxicating. She came in closer and I opened my mouth for a kiss. Her lips just gently grazed mine. I could taste her lip stick. Her tongue extended just slightly to lick my lips. It was a tease. She stood up and I noticed that she had my wine glass in her hand. She tilted it back and emptied the glass. She was always stealing my drinks. "Hello Alice," she said calmly.

She went over to the bottle on the table and refilled the glass. "Hello... Mistress," I replied. She showed me that devil's grin. She sipped again before taking the small purse she had on her shoulder and reached inside. Loganne pulled out a butt plug. It was easily twice the size of the one I had in the night before, about three inches in diameter.

Loganne handed the plug to me. As I held it, I wondered if my asshole would be able to stretch that wide to take it. With deep eye contact, Loganne said, "I assume that you have some lube up in your room. When I get up there, you better have that in you and be ready for me. Don't disappoint me Alice." With that she turned on her heel, taking the wine with her and went straight up to Emily's room, let herself in and shut the door behind her.

I realized that she had not given me any time frame. How long was she going to be in Emily's room? What was she doing with her? All I knew was that she ordered me to have the butt plug in me and to be ready. I scrambled up to my room quickly. I tore off all my clothes and threw them into the hamper. I gabbed the bottle of lube from my side drawer and greased up my asshole and the huge, black rubber, anal toy. I grunted in pain as I tried to force it inside my colon. My sphincter was stinging despite the lube and the earlier workout I gave it in the shower. I didn't think it was going to fit and I was worried that Loganne would appear any second and find me not ready. I pulled it out and started over. I greased up three fingers and stuck them up my ass. They went in easily. I used them to push my ring open. I added my pinky finger for more stretch. I tucked in my thumb and wondered if I could fit my entire fist in there. I pressed until I got to the knuckle on my thumb. I couldn't go any further and just held it there, waiting for my tight ass muscle to relax. The pain subsided and I withdrew my hand. I added another layer of lube on the plug and more around my ring. I then got an idea and ran into the bathroom. I put the plug on the toilet seat and squatted down onto it. I used my body weight to force myself down. I took deep breaths and sunk down lower. My asshole stretched beyond what I thought possible and then it snapped shut around the base. I did it.

Relieved, I stood back up and went back into my room. I wondered what to do while I waited. "Be ready" she had said. I grabbed the swing from the closet and hooked it up to the ceiling attachment. After that, I lit some candles and laid down on the bed. Again my mind wondered to Emily. What were her and Loganne doing in her room? I let my hands wonder over my body as I imagined them fucking. I caressed my labia and felt my juices flowing. As I squeezed my breasts I remembered the nipple clamps. Loganne would have remembered them too. I pulled them out of my side drawer and gently snapped them onto my hard, erect nipples. They had a small chain between the gator jaw clamps. I continued playing with my pussy, warming myself up for the black haired goddess.

When Loganne finally entered my room, she found me naked with my legs spread, nipple clamps on, three fingers buried in my snatch, my thumb rubbing my clit and a big fat butt plug stuck in my anus. I looked at the goddess with thirsty eyes and bit my lip. Loganne raised one of her high arched eye brows in approval. She was still dressed as I had seen her earlier.

Loganne didn't approach me immediately. For a moment she just stared at me as I touched myself. She turned her head to the doorway and beckoned with a finger. Turning to me, she said, "Alice, my submissive little pet, I want to introduce you to my new apprentice, Mistress Farrah. You will do as she says, am I clear?"

I nodded, saying, "Yes Mistress," as I watched my daughter slowly prance into my room. She was decked out in dominatrix gear. She had knee high leather boots, fishnet stockings held by garters attached to a leather corset that left her bald pussy and B cup breasts exposed. Emily's nipples were dark pink and erect. She wore a cat mask and kit leather gloves for effect and was carrying Loganne's big bag of toys with her. She dropped the bag on the floor and posed provocatively in a dominant stance. I dug my fingers deeper into my wet quim. "Yes Mistresses" I moaned.

Loganne reached into the bag and produced two sets of cuffs. They were leather with padded comfort liners and had clips on them to attach to other things. "Hold out your hands Alice. You're being a greedy slut playing with yourself like that. You haven't come yet, have you?"

"No Mistress," I confessed. I held out my arms as she cuffed my wrists and snapped them together. She then dragged me by the wrists off the bed and around to the foot board. She pushed me up against the bed and forced me to bend over at the waist. She and Emily cuffed my ankles and Loganne kicked my feet apart so that they could attach the cuffs to the bed posts. The swing was in the way at the moment and Loganne unhooked it and set it on the floor. She then took a length of rope from the bag and looped it over the ceiling hook. She attached one end to my wrist cuffs and pulled my arms up over my head. My bum was stuck out which showed the plug lodged in my asshole.

Loganne and Emily stood on either side of me and caressed my body with soft hands and gloves. One of them grabbed hold of the butt plug base and began wiggling it side to side and in and out a little. It sent shock waves through my body. I moaned out loud. They both giggled. Suddenly I felt the soft caresses on my body turn into hard spanks. The smacking sounds echoed off the walls of my room. I screamed. I could tell from the feel of bare hand and glove whose hand was hitting my bum. Loganne was definitely spanking me harder. I winced and gyrated my hips. I could feel my juice running down my thigh.

"See, I told you she loves it," the goddess told her younger apprentice. "Now, get that belt while I put her mouth to work," she instructed. Loganne came around and crawled up onto my bed in front of me. She pulled on the rope to raise my arms up. First she leaned in close to me, face to face, staring at me. Closer she inched as she extended her long tongue. She gently licked my lips with just a feather touch. Then I felt the first smack on my ass of the leather strap that my daughter wielded. It made me jump and lock lips with Loganne, taking her tongue deep in my mouth. I slowly sucked it as she withdrew it. She had an angry look on her face as I had kissed her without permission. She slapped my face hard.

"Owww!" I screamed. Emily whipped my bare bum again diverting the pain from my face to my ass. Loganne laid back and brought her boot to my mouth putting the heel in front of me to suck. I opened wide and sucked her stiletto heel like a cock. She then made me unzip her boot with your teeth. She then repeated the torture with her other boot.

The process of undressing Loganne with only my teeth was painfully slow. By painfully, I meant that I kept getting my bum whipped by my daughter with a leather strap. First it was Loganne's boots, then her stockings, then her dress. Thankfully she wasn't wearing any underwear. It still wasn't enough. I had to lick and suck her toes too. My ass and thighs must have had red welts. My face must have been stained by tears.

Finally, Loganne let my arms down. My face dropped between her legs, my face inches from her glorious pussy which was slick with juice, the pink lips unfolding like a rose with a small strip of trimmed black hair pointing to the promised land. I looked up to her with pleading eyes, "May I lick it Mistress," I begged.

"No, not yet," she denied me. It was right there. She inched closer so I could inhale her strong scent. She was testing me. I could reach it if I tried but I played along. She was always right. It was about the end game.

Instead she moved off of the bed and came around behind to inspect Emily's handy work. "Wow! That is one red ass," she proclaimed. I shook as I felt her hands gently stroking it. It burned and even her light touch stung like a razor. Then I felt her lips kissing it. Softly her tongue licked my wounds. My entire body was on fire. Then I felt a second set of lips kissing my burning cheeks. Emily joined as they licked my tender bum. I then felt my ankles being released. Emily continued kissing my rear end as Loganne produced some aloe from her bag and spread it all over my ass cheeks. It was cool and soothing.

Loganne then reinstalled the swing, adjusting the height. "Come here Alice, climb in," the tall dominatrix instructed. Emily helped me climb in. She adjusted it so that my ass was over the edge and the leather wasn't cutting directly into my tender back side. My ankles were hoisted up and secured to the hanging straps. Loganne came around to my head. She brushed my hair away from my face and wiped away my tears. Then she leaned down and kissed me, lovingly and passionately.

As Loganne kissed me deeply with her hands holding my head I felt Emily's hand grasping the base of the butt plug. Loganne paused for a split second and told her apprentice, "Okay, now." Loganne locked her lips to mine again to muffle my scream as Emily pulled on the butt plug. Everyone knows that no matter how hard it was to put it in, it was always much tougher taking it out. My head spun as the plug dilated my asshole to three inches as it popped out of my shitter. I felt the cold rush of air hit inside my colon and knew that my hole must have been gaping open. My body convulsed as my first orgasm hit. My pussy wasn't even touched. I quivered as Loganne kissed me and Emily caressed my thighs.

"I told you that your mom was a butt slut. She came without anyone touching her twat," Loganne boasted. Emily giggled. "You are a butt slut, right Alice?" she teased.

"Yes Mistress, I am a butt slut. I love what you do to my ass and love your ass too," I confessed.

"Is that right? So what do you want Alice? Tell us," she demanded.

"I want to lick your ass, I want my tongue deep in your asshole and I want you to fuck mine with your strap on cock," I demeaned myself in front of my daughter.

"What? Just mine? What about my new apprentice? Are you just going to leave her out?" Loganne tormented me.

Realizing my mistake, I pleaded, "Of course I want to do the same for Mistress Farrah with your permission of course."

"Hmmm. Did she sound convincing to you, Mistress Farrah?" Loganne asked.

My daughter replied, " I don't know. Maybe she doesn't really want to."

"No please. I'm sorry Mistress Farrah. I really do. Please let me worship your asshole with my tongue? Pretty please?" I begged.

Loganne stepped aside as my pretty little domme daughter strutted around to my head. She turned and straddled my face, dropping her ripe young ass down on my mouth. She pried her cheeks open with her hands exposing her tight pink pucker. I stuck out my tongue and she lowered herself down onto it. My tongue slid right up her pooper. She gyrated her hips and rolled them around as I tongue fucked her private rear tunnel. I was in heaven, eating my own daughter's ass.

Emily quickly spun around and planted her soft, wet pussy right on my face. She was soaked. I eagerly lapped away at her pink folds. She was dripping with pleasure. She rode my face until she erupted in orgasm. I kept licking and she parked her clit right on my lips. I latched on and sucked. Emily kept shaking as her climax continued. She shivered and bucked and I felt her gush love juice all over my chin, neck and my tits.

Emily moved off of my face as she collected herself. Her mentor was laughing. "Couldn't resist, could you?" Loganne chastised.

"No. I couldn't. I needed that badly. Sorry for going off script," Emily apologized.

"That's okay. It was fun to watch. Now put this on and fuck your mother in the ass," Loganne ordered.