Roller Derby Girls Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily put on the strap on harness with a big, black, ten inch dong attached. She greased it up with liberal amounts of lube. Emily used her gloved hand to reapply lube to my asshole which had shrunk back to almost normal size. She stepped up and guided the rubber dick into my yearning rosebud. I had felt empty since the plug came out and the dildo was a welcome feeling. She pushed it in fairly easily. Once she had the toy all the way inside my rectum she smiled at me with pride. I looked back at her with equal pride. We smiled at each other and I said, "Fuck me Emily."

My daughter grinned and grabbed hold of my hips. She started pumping my poop chute. Loganne got back in the action and straddled my head. She grabbed my hair from behind and forced my face deep into her snapper. I licked her delicious peach as if it was the last food on earth. The two of them had their way with me. I felt one of them pulling the chain on my nipple clamps which stretched out my tits. One of them was slapping my clit at the same time. All my screams were buried in Loganne's muff.

Emily really pounded my butt fast and hard. I was ready to come again. I almost bit off Loganne's clit as I stiffened up and felt myself squirt. "Oh my god! We just made my mom squirt," Emily laughed. She pulled the rubber cock out of my asshole giving me the empty feeling again.

Loganne climbed off my face and put on another strap on. "Get your mom to clean her cum off of you. I am going to fuck her lights out and give her another gusher. The two switched places and I ate my daughters pussy again while Loganne slid her rubber penis into my neglected quim. She wasted no time fucking my lights out as she put it. She destroyed my poor pussy as only she could. I got Emily off again with my tongue as Loganne delivered her promise, ripping off my nipple clamps and making me erupt like a geyser.

We were all pretty spent and Loganne helped me out of the swing. Emily was already laying on my bed. I cuddled up with her. Loganne grabbed her phone and was texting. It seemed rude and a bit off brand for her. In a minute she crawled up with us with us, spooning me from behind. We all cuddled and kissed softly. We all had some more wine.

After a few minutes, Loganne's phone buzzed again. She hoped out of bed and left the room. I wondered if she ordered a pizza. If so, the driver was going to get a hell of a tip as she went down without any clothes on. A minute later she was back. She cocked an eyebrow and said, "Are you bitches up for another round?"

I was actually rejuvenated and still very horny. Emily and I sat up. "Sure," we answered in unison.

"Good," Loganne replied and open the door wider to allow her sister Taylor in. Taylor was dressed in a tiny red dress.

The younger, blonde sister said, "Holy shit! It smells like a sushi restaurant in here." She pulled off her dress and pounced on the bed with us.

The end.