All Comments on 'Rollerderby Hotwife'

by Sliverhive

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Damn

Can the husband play also?

negative rating

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wrong category!!!!!

You don't post Lesbo stuff in LW, anymore than you don't post Gay guys in LW.

Homosexuality, or even Bisexuality has its own category.

The marriage was an afterthought. The main point of this flash tale is to describe a first lesbian encounter. This is SOOO obvious, that I wonder WHY you thought it should be posted here? It doesn't matter that they are married, there is absolutely no discussions about the marriage. All we get is the idea that her fucking around is a turn on for him, and that perhaps he hopes he'll get a chance to fuck around too. This hardly amounts to a story about a marriage. Instead it is about a woman (who although married) is curious about lesbian sex and finally gets her chance to experience it. That is fine. There is no moral judgment here. It wouldn't matter if this was HIS story about the first time sucking cock, and getting fucked in the ass.

The point is: There is no story about the marriage.

It is in the wrong category!!

BriteaseBriteaseover 9 years ago
I used to play roller hockey!

But it was years ago and the rules seem to be very different now. Played in a tournament once and came up against the Portugese national team and got slaughtered. Graduated for uni soon after and never really played again after that. What's that got to do with the story …… Nothing, but it bought a few memories back so a few stars for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I agree the husband should join in.

The husband should join in the bbw fmf threesome fun and let the lesbian her first male sex partner on the virgin pussy and ass with the wife. If she likes it one on one alone.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Lesbian bullshit in LW, but still nothing but a whorewife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous