All Comments on 'Rolling'

by Salamando_Flames

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
In a world like this....

With girls like Katie around, with so many females having such powers and the guys not.... I cannot imagine why guys would have anything to do with most gals anymore.

Loved the RP idea but wow as to how cruel that situation was.

Still creative ideas and stars for it.

Jasont200Jasont200almost 8 years ago
fun story idea

This is the first story of yours I have read. I enjoyed it but I have one thing to say I feel it needed some context on the world it takes place in as the sex magic came out of no where and with it being a power all girls get at the age of 18 the reader should know this going in. But in the end it's fun and I want to read more of this sex magic

Salamando_FlamesSalamando_Flamesabout 2 years agoAuthor

This comment is in response to an Anonymous e-mail message. Because it was sent this way, I have no way of e-mailing you back, so my only way to try and respond to you is in this comment section. I feel the situation is very clearly explained in story, but I don't know what context you are approaching this from that you are misinterpreting it, so let me spell it out.

You wrote: "Hello, On your story, roller, one of the characters is mentioned to look as if she was "junior high" despite being 20. Can you confirm that this isn't referring to middle school age? This has made me very uncomfortable and I'd appreciate it if you could respond."

I don't know what isn't clear here, but if you read the passage (should be on page three in Literotica's standard format), to explain it plainly: Peggy is 20 years old, but because of her younger looks, some men think she is too young to have the Magic, which most girls get at the age of 19. Peggy jokes that they think she's still in "junior high or something", which is intended to be a flippant exaggeration of how young they think she might be. Because of this, they assume she can't read their pervy thoughts. Then the men panic at the very idea that they might have a pervy thought about someone who might not be of legal age, and that will get them in trouble. Then Peggy would cast a spell at them, and the men would realize that she IS of legal age, and panic at the realization that she CAN read their pervy thoughts.

To make this extremely clear, NO ONE IN THIS STORY IS A MINOR, and the scene, in it's own way, condemns the idea of involving minors in sexual matters. Peggy just has a fucked up sense of humor about her appearance, and taking advantage of it to screw with men's heads. In hindsight, I suppose it's a poor joke to have made, but it does drive home the fact that the girls don't have much empathy for the men they casually use their powers on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous