All Comments on 'Rolling in Pine Needles'

by quietheron

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
f*cking amazing story!!

i loved every word of it.

teacherman570teacherman570about 19 years ago
Gorgeous!

Such as passionate story, and I loved the descriptions not only of sex but also of nature and the confluence of the two. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Needles

Too much B-S!

Lukas

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Ecosensitive

Every writer expresses values that can be discerned in their writing. Clearly, Needles does not share yours. your insights into both natural habitat and anthropogenic change support your values evidenced by the naturalistic love story you write about. Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very Well Done

This story is very well written and had an interesting story line. I was even expecting a link to Ron's photographs somewhere. Great character development, too.

Tang232Tang232over 12 years ago
Very sexy

Hey there,

I really enjoyed reading the story you did a great job and was arousing

kunnillinguistkunnillinguistover 10 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. I'd love to read more about the adventures of Katy. Sounds like my type of woman. Bold, decisive, athletic, intelligent, sexual.

roveroneroverone2 months ago

sheesh...lucky lucky Drew...a redhead, w/a full firebush-both rarities in and of themselves,

w/predilection for buttfucking, travels w/condoms AND lube, and presumably very very fit...

got Drew's anal cherry

he was well rid of his wife, and a he's dedicated teacher, and Katy leaves him with open invitation to empty his bollocks in her whenever-Yachtzee! What a babe...!

would need to go back but don't believe there was a mention of whether Katy's earlier conquest was M or F...seems about a certainty she goes both ways...

easy 5/fave/follow!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Who says biologists have to be boring and pedantic, many of us could be another Drew....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous