Roman Holiday Pt. 02

Story Info
The twins learn of their incestuous family bloodline.
11.3k words
4.76
3.2k
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 10/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uciboy
uciboy
42 Followers

All characters in this story are 18 years or older.

CHAPTER 10 - REVELATIONS AND CONFESSIONS

"Oh, yes," an 18 year old Nancy moaned as she sat on the edge of the bed. "Oh, God, right there. Yes, right there." She reached for the pack of Virginia Slims next to her, pulled out a 120, and quickly lit it. "Mmmm," she moaned and then with a cloud of smoke pouring out of her mouth exclaimed, "Right there, Candy. You found it."

The girl named Candy, a 20 year old neighbor, had her face planted between Nancy's legs, swirling her tongue over her clit and occasionally coming up to take a puff from a cigarette which she would then exhale into the pussy hair.

"Oh, God, I love that," Nancy said excitedly as the smoke slowly rose up from Candy's head. She swirled her fingers through Candy's hair while with her other hand she brought the 120 up to her lips for long, continuous puffs.

Candy paused and looked up. "Did you hear the front door open?"

Nancy didn't hear anything and she didn't care. She was on the verge of orgasm and wanted Candy to continue. "Don't stop," she pleaded and gently moved Candy's head downwards back into her pussy. "Please, don't stop." Nancy tapped her cigarette over the ashtray and then closed her eyes for one last powerful puff. This would be the one that would enhance the climax that would arrive at any moment.

That's when the bedroom door swung open and Nancy saw Jennifer's face contorted in pain and rage.

"Nan!" she shouted. "You promised me!You fucking bitch, you promised me!!" Tears were streaming down Jennifer's face.

"Jen, I," Nancy began.

"No, just shut the fuck up," Jennifer replied ferociously as she ran out of the room shouting, "I fucking hate you!"

Candy, who had remained silent during the outburst, looked up at Nancy and said in a confused tone, "Wasn't that your sister?"

Nancy looked like her dog had just been run over. "Yup," she answered and brought the cigarette to her lips.

"What's she so pissed about?"

Nancy covered her face with her hands. "Arrrrgh! Why do I always fuck things up?" She lowered her hands and looked at Candy for some sort of understanding, or sympathy, or whatever she could get.

Candy took the cigarette out of Nancy's fingers, puffed long and hard, and then opened her mouth to reveal a ball of smoke that was so thick Nancy thought it looked like a golf ball. She snapped it back and held it in with only wisps of smoke escaping through her nose. As she handed back the cigarette, she said finally, "You still wanna cum?"

Nancy brushed away a strand of blonde hair from this beautiful girl's face. "Yeah," she nodded as she gently pushed Candy's head back down between her legs.

++++++++++++

Nancy sipped her coffee as she looked outside her window at the sunlight inching into her rose garden, and she wondered why she always thought of that traumatic event with Jen every day at this time of the morning. She walked over to the nightstand by the bed and opened the top drawer. She pulled out a frame with a faded color photo of two identical twins, each with an arm on the other's shoulder, smiling at the camera as they both puffed on a freshly lit 120 brought up to the side of their mouths. "What a couple of beautiful smokers," she chuckled to herself.

She looked at the time and saw it was 7:30. She put the frame on top of the nightstand and crawled into bed next to Ling. She would need to wake her up soon. Today was among the most important days of the lives of the twins as they would come to understand the family history. She reached for the frame and once again gazed at the photo. It always made her happy to look at it. As she was doing so, she noticed Ling turn towards her and open her eyes.

"Hey," she said softly, tasting the morning bitterness in her mouth of a chain smoker. "What you lookin' at," she said as she reached over Nancy to grab a cigarette and lighter on the nightstand.

She showed Ling the photo.

"Oh my God, is that you?" she said with a cigarette between her teeth bobbing up and down. She then lit it and took that first wonderful puff of the day. After exhaling, she asked, "How old were you guys."

"Fourteen," Nancy replied as she took a puff from Ling's cigarette. "It was our birthday, and our Mom had just given us each a carton of Virginia Slims 120's."

"Fourteen?" Ling asked in surprise. "Wow, you started late."

"Well," Nancy said as she reached into the cigarette box and pulled out a 120 for herself, "you do things differently in China," and she gave Ling a wink as she lit the 120 and turned the tip a glorious orange.

"You know," Ling said after a puff, "it's pretty hard for me to imagine you two together. I know I only just met her a few days ago, but she seems a bit..." Ling paused, not wanting to offend.

"Domineering?" Nancy said, finishing Ling's sentence.

"You're such a free spirit."

Nancy looked back down at the photo. "Maybe there has to be an alpha in every relationship," she said as she took her finger and softly touched Jen's photo. "Or maybe I'm just a glutton for punishment," she said turning to Ling with a smile. Then growing more serious, she said softly as she stroked the side of Ling's face, "I know I don't have to explain to you the almost chemical connection Chou twins have."

Ling nodded. She knew that bond was unbreakable.

"No matter how different our personalities, we were - weare - two parts of the same whole. The saddest day of my life was when she left home...and me." She felt Ling patting her shoulder. "Of course," she said trying to lighten the mood, "it was totally my fault. I couldn't go a day without an orgasm, either from Jen, my fingers, or a neighbor kid's tongue."

"Sometimes," Ling said as empathetically as possible, "we just need to move on."

"Who said anything about moving on?" Nancy asked defiantly as she put the frame back on the nightstand. "I plan on getting her back." Nancy looked at her wristwatch. "Time to get dressed. We need to get the kids up."

Nancy had already set out a fresh set of clothes for Ling so as not to waste time which was particularly precious since there was something Nancy needed to give Lisa while it was still early.

When they reached the parlor, they found the double doors locked. "Fortunately the mistress of the house always carries a key," she said reaching into her pocket. When they entered the center game room, they saw that Lisa's bedroom door was still open. That was fortuitous since it allowed them to walk into the room unannounced.

"Hold on," Nancy whispered putting her hand on Ling's arm. She then silently raised her eyebrows, opened her mouth, and brought her hand up to her chest.

"What are you doing?" Ling whispered in confusion.

"I'm practicing being shocked," Nancy said.

"You are so weird," Ling said shaking her head as they both crept into the bedroom where it was obvious that much sex had taken place the night before. Clothes were strewn across the floor and an ashtray on the nightstand was nearly full. In the bed, the twins were fast asleep with Jacob facing the edge and Lisa's arms wrapped around him, her chin comfortably resting on his shoulder.

"Ohhhh," Nancy exclaimed as quietly as possible while covering her mouth with her hand. "Don't they look adorable? I wish their mother could see them." Nancy proceeded to take her cell phone out of her back pocket.

"What are you doing?" Ling asked in a shocked whisper.

"Taking a photo, of course. This is a day they will want to remember."

The flash from the cell phone had the effect of waking up the twins, and Jacob was the first to open his eyes. "Hey," he said with a smile as he saw Ling and his auntie. "What are you guys doing here?" Suddenly he realized that he was naked and in bed with his sister.Oh, fuck, he thought to himself.

"Um...sis?" he said with a slight elbow nudge.

Lisa slowly opened her eyes and was struck with terror when she saw who was standing by the bed. She grabbed the covers and brought them up to her chin.

"Good morning, you two," Auntie said with a wide smile.

Tears quickly formed in Lisa's eyes and began to stream down her face.

"No, no," Nancy said as she reached over and wiped her niece's cheeks, "this is not a time for tears. But we do need to have a talk. Please get dressed and come downstairs as soon as possible. Ling will assist you."

As soon as their auntie had walked out of the room, Lisa began sobbing uncontrollably. Ling panicked. This was not the reaction she had expected. Immediately she lit a cigarette (her answer to every problem) and offered it to Lisa, but Lisa didn't want to smoke. She wanted to jump out of the window and run as far away as possible. As for Jacob, he held her tightly in his arms, telling her everything was going to be okay, but in reality he had no idea what was going to happen next.

--------------------------------------

When the three of them reached the dining room, Nancy was sitting on one side of the table with her cigarette box and an ashtray which had a freshly lit 120 smoldering. She gestured to the twins to sit across from her, and Ling knew that she was to take a seat next to Nancy. On the table was also an old family album that Lisa recognized from the bookshelf upstairs, a picture frame turned upside down, a blank piece of paper and pen, and what appeared to be a circular medication container. Lisa and Jacob sat down silently and with dread, fearing the start of an inquisition. How were they ever going to be able to explain this to their auntie or, even worse, their mother?

"Ayi," Nancy began, "will bring out breakfast as soon as we are done here. First," she said as she slid the medication container to Lisa, "I need you to take two of these pills right now, and then one pill each day thereafter. I'll make sure you have a fresh supply every thirty days." This was absolutely essential. She knew that if Lisa got pregnant, there would be an irrevocable breach in her relationship with Jennifer. She did not continue speaking until Lisa swallowed the pills.

Lisa knew what she was taking: obviously it was contraception. What shocked her was the name on the container: her own. "Wait a minute, how did you know I was going to even need these?"

Nancy could sense the anger rising within her niece.

"And these cigarette cases," Lisa said tartly, picking up her case and flipping the cover open, "why were our names engraved in them before we even arrived here? Why do I feel like a puppet with you pulling the strings?" She slammed down the case, making both Jacob and Ling jump. Nancy, however, remained unflappable.

"I can see you are upset," she replied calmly and with a smile as she picked up her cigarette from the ashtray. "You're also no doubt confused about what has been going on these last few days. So why don't we start with the smoking, yes?"

Nancy picked up the pen and began to write on the blank piece of paper. "Do you know the Chinese character for 'to smoke'?" She showed the paper to the twins and said, "chouyan. But originally, our family name was this character," she added as she once again skillfully drew out a beautiful Chinese character that even impressed Ling. "This is Zhou but with a 'Z.' Somewhere down the line our ancestors decided to change their clan's name - from an English perspective, essentially dropping the 'Z' and replacing it with a 'C.' The question is why?"

Nancy paused so that she could take a puff on her now shrinking 120. She opened her mouth, let a dense cloud of smoke move out beyond her lips, but then snapped it all back in one quick motion - all while keeping perfect eye contact with the twins.

"Since the 1600s, our family has harvested tobacco. It is in our DNA. Nicotine flows through your blood as generation upon generation has smoked. I am certain that you would have eventually started smoking even if you were not my guests for an extended stay. However," she added while tapping her cigarette over the ashtray, "you certainly have had some help in getting there." Nancy looked at Ling with a nod who then walked over to the buffet, picked up the lava lamp that had been sitting there since the morning before, and placed it in the middle of the table.

"It's time," Nancy said, "that you learn about the power of these lamps," and she put her fingers on the base of the lamp and pushed it towards Lisa and Jacob. "Put your hands on it." When the twins did, they could immediately feel a pulsating sensation through their bodies. "How does it feel?" Nancy asked as she took a last puff on her cigarette and then crushed it in the ashtray.

"Pretty good," Jacob responded. Lisa, who was still pissed off, said nothing, but she also could feel the pleasurable sensation that Jacob was referring to.

"Don't you feel it...," Nancy began but then paused as Jacob lit a cigarette; "...enhancing your deepest desires?"

Jacob looked at his auntie as he exhaled. "I have never in my life wanted to smoke more than I did when I arrived here three days ago."

"Exactly," and Nancy lit a cigarette for herself, as well. "It draws on what we most want and brings them to the surface. Four hundred years ago, an alchemist in our family started experimenting with metal compounds and tobacco which he believed had magical properties. I don't have to tell you that there is really no magic here, but rather some kind of chemical reaction between the elements he combined. He believed that the energy emanating from the lamp - energy which makes you feel good - must somehow have healthful benefits for a long life. A number of households in the Zhou clan got a lamp. It's impossible to know how many, but I'd guess maybe 20 or 30 lamps were created." Nancy took a strong double puff and French inhaled the contents from her mouth.

"But what he could not have foreseen," she began before turning her head for an exquisite exhale, "was that after generations of exposure, that same energy was changing some of those families within the Zhou clan genetically, in essence scrambling and resequencing their DNA. In some of these families, the passion for smoking became even more intense, so much so that around the 1800s there appears to have been a conscious decision to adopt a new name to Chouyan. Perhaps it was a name meant to stigmatize certain families, or perhaps it was embraced by those families who felt they had grown separate from the rest of the Zhou clan. Again, we don't know, but it's clear that smoking became part of our genetic code and family culture. Amazingly, Chous - which is what they eventually came to call themselves - from Hunan and their descendants have virtually no health risks from smoking. Even a pregnant mother can smoke with no consequences. In fact, the old timers believe it's beneficial to the children if they are exposed to smoke in the womb."

Lisa grimaced at the disgusting thought of a pregnant woman smoking. Surely her Mom would never have done that, which brought to mind this counterargument. "If all the Chous smoke because of some innate desire, then why doesn't Mom?"

"Um, sis?" Jacob interjected awkwardly. "Actually she does."

"What?!!" Lisa exclaimed with the jerk of her head towards Jacob.

"Uh, yeah. You see, a few weeks ago she asked me to get her wallet out of her purse; and, well, I found a pack of Virginia Slims at the bottom in some hidden pocket. I was shocked, of course, but I just figured she was really stressed about work."

"Oh my God," Lisa said bringing her hand up to her face. "This is why you asked me in the car the other day about being down on smoking, isn't it? You wanted to see what her reaction would be."

"And if you need any other proof," Nancy said, holding up the photo of her and Jennifer smoking at 14, "here you go."

"Hey, that's Mom!" Jacob said cheerfully. "She really is a smoker!"

"Your Mom," Nancy said, "absolutely loves smoking. Whatever else she may feel upon her return, I promise you that in the end she will be relieved that she won't have to hide that guilty pleasure from you anymore."

Lisa was trying as hard as she could to process all of this information. It wasn't easy, particularly since she still had more questions. "But none of this explains what Jacob and I have done."

"Doesn't it?" Nancy said with a gleam in her eye. "Would you not agree that you and Jacob have long had an abnormally close relationship even for a pair of twins?"

The two siblings looked at each other uncomfortably.

"Let me tell you about our family history," Nancy said with a smile as she opened up the photo album and flipped a few pages. "What do you know about your grandparents?"

"They were killed in a car crash before we were born," Jacob said before taking a puff on his B&H.

"And have you ever seen a photograph of them?" Nancy asked.

Jacob and Lisa both shook their heads in trepidation. What was Auntie Nancy about to show them?

"Take a look at this family photo from the Santa Cruz Boardwalk," Nancy said as she turned the book to face them. "What do you see?"

Lisa turned white as all of the blood drained from her face.

"Wow," Jacob said reaching over to the book, "they look a lot alike."

Lisa looked straight into her auntie's face. "Because they're twins," she said quietly in shock.

"Correct!" Nancy said with a clap. "Two points for Gryffindor! Now turn the page."

Lisa did and saw an old black and white family photo taken somewhere in San Francisco's Chinatown. It was obvious to her that the parents were twins. She turned the page and saw a photo from China: again, twin parents. Page after page was filled with photos and eventually paintings in which twin parents had given birth to twins or even two or three sets of twins. Her entire family lineage going back centuries was based on incest.

"Wait a minute," Jacob said as Lisa slid the book over to him and he started to flip through the pages for himself. "Auntie, this is impossible. We learned in science class that incest can have serious genetic consequences that cause deformities. These people all look perfectly healthy."

"And indeed they were," Nancy replied, "thanks to the lava lamp. Somewhere down the line, a family of the Chouyan - or perhaps by that time simply Chou - clan had twins, and these twins fell in love. When they eventually mated as adults, they also gave birth to twins, maybe several sets of twins. The energy from the lamp affects people in different ways. For that one origin family, it sparked a genetic abnormality that was carried through from generation to generation protecting children born from incest, while also passing on the love that these twins had for one another. As the children of these siblings were born and became adults, they began over time to mate with cousins, thereby enlarging the Chou clan.

"And no one noticed that they were having sex with each other?" Jacob asked.

"Oh my, no. We have to assume thateveryone noticed. That's why a new village around Hunan was established where the Chou's either were isolated by other peasants or perhaps isolated themselves due to their reputation for incest. What developed was a society made up of free love where siblings and cousins were able to express the deep desires they had for one another without any inhibitions. Everyone took a role in childrearing in what became a true a commune." Nancy sighed happily. "It must have been a paradise."

"So what happened?"

"Paradise lost," Ling finally chimed in. "The lamps weren't done changing us genetically. Around 60 years ago, families in the village noticed a prevalence of girls being born. Within a couple of decades, it was clear to everyone that all of the Y chromosomes carried by males in the village were somehow wiped out by the lamp's energy. Today there are only daughters in the village, no sons."

uciboy
uciboy
42 Followers