Roman Holiday Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ling couldn't stand it anymore either. She had to have her. She set her cigarette down in the ashtray, slowly placed her arms around Lisa's waist and moved her hands up to her breasts which she caressed. Lisa raised her chin high as she took a long puff, closed her eyes, and then let the smoke float upwards from between her lips.

Ling placed her right hand over Lisa's and moved it slowly towards her pants. "Have you ever masturbated before?" she whispered in a devilish tone as their hands moved into her panties and settled between her legs.

"No," Lisa answered with a quivering voice. "Will you show me how?" Lisa gave a loud grunt as Ling gently pushed their index and middle fingers into the pussy. "Oh, god," she moaned as she took a deep puff on her cigarette holder.

"Feel this tiny button?" Ling whispered seductively. "This is youryindi - or as you call it in English, the clit. Just move your fingers in a circular motion around it."

Lisa was whimpering now. "God, that feels so good." She tapped her cigarette, missing the ashtray and dropping ash on the vanity table, but she was in too much ecstasy to care. She took a long puff.

"Breathe it in deep," Ling whispered as their fingers continued to move in unison over the clit, "deep into your lungs."

"Oh, yes," Lisa moaned again as smoke poured out of her mouth and nose.

Up until this time, Lisa had her eyes closed but Ling encouraged her to open them. "Look at yourself in the mirror. You're a smoker now."

With the look of someone who was in a trance, Lisa watched herself bring the holder up to her mouth, take a massive puff that flared the tip into a bright orange, and then inhaled. As the smoke engulfed her lungs, she felt this tremendous tension building up throughout her body, from her toes all the way to the top of her head. She had this incredible desire to just let go and lose all control; to let whatever was building up take over her body.

"Do it again!" Ling whispered forcefully.

Lisa did as she was commanded. She was no longer in control. She had to obey Ling. She brought the cigarette holder up to her lips and took a powerful puff, opened her mouth immediately and snapped back a massive cloud of smoke. "Oh my God," Lisa said as she closed her eyes and felt an explosive force rip through her body with amazing intensity which relieved that built-up tension. "Oh cousin," she moaned with her body shaking uncontrollably, "cousin, I'm going to fall."

"I'm here," Ling said reassuringly as she wrapped her left arm around Lisa's waist to hold her up. "Shhhh. I've got you now."

Lisa was on the verge of tears, but these were tears of joy. Not even Jacob had made her cum like this. What an incredible experience. She wished she could do it again and again. Then she realized how exhausted she was and even a little queasy after inhaling so much unfiltered smoke.

"I need to sit down," she begged, and Ling led her to the couch. Once Lisa was settled, Ling went back to the vanity for her holder, inserted a new cigarette, and then sat down next to Lisa after lighting the tip of the 120.

"Oh, God," Lisa said with her eyes closed, "I'm so dizzy." She wrapped her arms around Ling and rested her head on her cousin's chest.

Ling took a puff from her holder, slowly exhaled a cloud towards the top of Lisa's head, and softly stroked her hair which was shrouded in a smoky mist. "I like how you called me cousin," she said with a smile.

Lisa slowly lifted her head so that she could face Ling. The two looked longingly at each other. Lisa moved toward Ling so that their lips touched. She gently inserted her tongue into Ling's mouth which she welcomed with a soft touch. Back and forth their tongues moved in a smooth rhythm. Every few seconds Ling would bring the holder up to the side of their mouths and they both puffed, inhaling as much of the smoke as they could get and exhaling through their noses.

Lisa's energy had come back and she put her hand between Ling's legs. "I want to make you cum," she said softly, "but I don't know what to do."

Ling smiled. "Do whatever you like."

Lisa decided to explore. She unbuttoned Ling's blouse, unhooked her bra, and began to fondle her breasts.

"Hmmmmm, that feels nice," Ling said as she rested her head on the back of the couch and brought the holder to her mouth for a deep puff. Suddenly she felt her body jump as Lisa started sucking on her breasts.

"Oh, cousin," she said in a smoky exhale.

But Lisa wasn't through yet. In order to enhance the stimulation, Lisa's hand moved into Ling's panties in a search for her clit. "Is this your Yindi," she said in an evil voice?

"Oh! Oh, yes! Yes, cousin."

But Lisa had decided that this was all just appetizer for the main course. Lisa had come this far; she wanted to go all the way. She got down on the floor and pulled off Ling's pants.

"What are you doing?" Ling asked breathlessly. She watched Lisa insert a cigarette into her holder and light it. The evil look in Lisa's eyes as she did so was almost enough to make Ling cum right then. When Lisa inserted her smoky tongue into the hole between Ling's legs, that did the trick. Ling's pussy exploded in pleasure before she could even finish taking a puff. She cried out in ecstasy as she pushed Lisa's face deeper between her legs. She couldn't control herself. She had to have that tongue as deep as it would go. When she heard what sounded like a gag from Lisa's mouth, she quickly let go of her head.

"Oh, god, I'm sorry Lisa," she said quickly. "It just felt so good I couldn't help myself."

"It's okay," Lisa replied with a giggle as she pulled a strand of pubic hair off of her tongue while climbing back on to the couch. "It's okay."

The two young women, wrapped in each other's arms, closed their eyes and sat quietly for the next twenty minutes with only the sound of their lighters breaking the silence. Finally Lisa spoke after lighting a cigarette in her holder. "Ling, do you want to have kids?"

"Oh, yes," she replied earnestly. "I want a lot of kids."

"Do you love Jacob?"

This was a tough question to answer, and so she chose her words carefully. "The love I have for Jacob is not the same kind of love that you have for him. Chou twins have an unbreakable bond. No matter how many other sexual partners we have, the love we have for our twin sibling always endures."

Ling paused. She wasn't sure if she fully answered the question to Lisa's satisfaction. "I like Jacob very much. He is handsome and kind; and, god, is he sexy when he smokes!"

Lisa laughed in the middle of a puff on her holder as smoke shot out from her nose. "He is definitely that," she agreed.

"Do you have a problem with him fathering so many children?" Ling asked as she stroked Lisa's hair.

"When Auntie first told us her plan, I did. But the more I thought it about it downstairs, the more I came to recognize its necessity. And the longer I sit here with you, the more I understand how our family is different." She sat up and faced Ling. "Am I going to feel this way with the other cousins when I meet them? Am I going to want to fuck them, too?"

Ling laughed. It was so funny hearing Lisa say "fuck," but then again Lisa was a different person now than when she first arrived at the mansion. Ling just had a one word reply: "Yes."

Lisa laid back down on Ling's chest and brought the holder just to the outside of her lips. "I'm actually looking forward to it," she said with a giggle and then took a puff.

"My dear sister," Ling said as she placed her fingers over Lisa's holder and brought it up to her own lips for a sexy puff. "Nancy is right," she said in a cloud of smoke, "you are a Chou through and through."

"Now if we could just convince Jacob that he's one, too," Lisa said thoughtfully.

Ling handed the holder back to Lisa. "Nancy thinks these holders might be of use in getting his attention. She said something about Anna Mae Wong. Who was she, anyway?"

"A Chinese American movie actress fromlong ago," Lisa said, recalling the name from an Asian American Studies class she took in high school. Lisa examined the holder that was now back between her fingers. "Hmmmm, Anna Mae Wong," she murmured. She had an idea. "Grab your holder, Anna Mae, and let's go," she said as she sat up from the couch.

"Where are we going?" Ling asked.

"To get you pregnant," she said.

CHAPTER 12 - LESBIAN LOVE SCENES

Jacob lit another cigarette as he pondered his next move. "Corner pocket," he said out loud before clutching the B&H between his teeth, leaning over the pool table and hitting the cue ball across the green felt and tapping the 8 ball right into the pocket he called. He took a freehanded puff, opened his mouth and inhaled quickly. That was his fourth game and he still hadn't found a solution to his problem.

He tossed the stick on the pool table and walked over to the couch as he exhaled through his nose. He removed the cigarette from his mouth and tapped it over the ashtray on the coffee table in front of him. Next to the ashtray was the lava lamp. "You're supposed to have all the answers," he said as he picked up the lamp and examined it. He could feel its energy pulsating through his body. It was a pleasing sensation, but one that had to be taken in short amounts, like one of those carnival runway machines that sends an electrical current up your arms when you grab the handle bars.

He set the lamp back down on the table. "So what are my deepest desires?" he said to the lamp. He wondered if he shook it like a Magic Eight Ball whether it would give him a response; though with his luck it would probably say, "Ask again later."

He leaned back on the couch, placed the cigarette in his mouth, and put his hands behind his head as he puffed, inhaled, exhaled, and then repeated. He knew in his heart that he didn't need a lamp or a Magic Eight Ball or four games of pool to tell him what the solution was. If the Chou family line was going to continue, he would have to mate with his cousins. There was no way of getting around that. So the question was whether he waswilling to do that? It was an awesome responsibility, not just saving the family line but being a father to what...60 kids? That was assuming they each had a pair of twins. What if they had two or three sets?Just how powerful is my sperm? He smiled at the thought and took another puff before tapping his cigarette once again over the ashtray.

He thought about Lisa. Was he being disloyal to her if he had sex with their cousins? She had given her permission; even told him ithad to be done. But what did she feel in her heart? And did he actually want to have sex with, say, Ling anyway?

Oh yes. Yes, I do. He had wanted to fuck her since he first discovered she was a smoker. So how to even go about it? Enter her room late one night after Lisa had gone to bed? Or maybe do it downstairs on the dining room table where everyone could watch the founding of a new line of Chous? How appropriate that his name was Jacob. He suddenly remembered a line fromJoseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. "Jacob was the founder of a whole new nation based on the number of children he had."

He took a final puff and stubbed out his cigarette while exhaling in a loud hiss. He wanted another one. He was fast becoming a chain smoker, another Chou trait. He opened his cigarette case and was prepared to take another one out but then closed the lid. "What if I don't want to be a Chou?" he thought to himself.

Before coming up with an answer, Lisa and Ling walked into the parlor and sat on the couch so that he was in-between them.

"Hey," Lisa said.

"Hey," Jacob replied. He decided he would have that cigarette after all. He pulled one out and lit it freehanded like a pro. He looked around the room as the three of them sat uncomfortably silent.

"How many games of pool did you shoot?" Lisa finally asked. She and Ling had not yet revealed to him their cigarette holders, instead waiting for the right moment.

"Four," he said and took a puff on his B&H.

"Did you reach a solution?" she asked.

"Still working on it," he said quietly as he looked down at the lamp, avoiding his eyes from Ling's gaze.

"Anything we can do to help?" Ling asked.

"I dunno," he said honestly.

Lisa gave Ling a nod who then pulled out her holder and proceeded to insert a 120 cigarette into it.

"We're actually hoping you can resolve an argument for us," Lisa said before putting a 120 without the holder into her mouth and lighting it. "Ling thinks that men get turned on when a woman uses a holder. I'm not so sure."

Jacob turned to Ling in great interest and watched her clench the holder between her teeth as she lit the tip of the 120. Immediately he felt his dick lurch upward. Lisa, who was looking down at his pants, said, "Well, I think you win the argument Ling. Men are definitely turned on by a holder."

"Jacob," Ling said as she rubbed her hand against his crotch, "I wish I could have you inside of me."

Jacob moaned as he watched her puff on that beautiful long cigarette in its holder and turn the tip a bright orange. But was he sure this was the route to take?

"Ling," he said as he put his hand over hers to stop her stroking, "I'll be honest in saying I want you, too. God, I really do." Then he turned to Lisa. "But how can Iand still be true to you?"

Lisa stroked the back of his head. "I love your loyalty, brother. I know you'll always be true to me as I am true to you. But can I show you something? Can I prove to you that no matter what, we will always be loyal and true to each other?" She pulled out her own holder (because she was already in love with it) and carefully inserted the lit cigarette into it. She took a deep puff which Jacob thought was for him. In fact, he even started to move towards her; but then she movedpast him and began to kiss Ling on the mouth. Smoke poured out from their noses as their tongues intertwined with one another.

"Oh God," Jacob said unzipping his pants, "lesbian love scenes are always such a turn-on." Losing all control he quickly moved towards their locked lips and inserted his tongue into the mix.

Lisa moved her head back so that it would be just Jacob and Ling kissing. She would be the helpful assistant here as she pulled off his pants and began to masturbate him; not too vigorously, of course. She didn't want his seed spilling on to the rug.

When Ling pulled off her own slacks and panties, she immediately straddled him. She assumed that this was going to have to be quick before he changed his mind, though Jacob seemed more than willing and able to go the distance as he inserted his hard dick into her pussy.

"Ohhhhh," she cried out loudly as he filled every inch of the space between her legs. This was far more intense than any of the dildos she and Nancy had used. This was a real, fleshy human organ rubbing against the inner-walls of her vaginal canal.She loved it! It was an exhilarating feeling as electric pleasure currents were shooting through her body. Both of them took repetitive puffs on their cigarettes and would shoot streams of smoke upwards.

Lisa was so turned on by what she was watching that she began masturbating exactly as Ling had showed her an hour before, puffing every few seconds and snapping back dense balls of smoke which she exhaled through her nose while puffing again and again.

"Cousin," Ling moaned in ecstasy. "I want you to plant your seed inside me."

Hearing that was a turn-on for Jacob beyond measure. Yes, he would plant his seed; and that seed would grow. He would plant his seed in all of his cousins. And one day...one day he would even plant it in his sister!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" he shouted as he came full blast with that last thought, sperm powerfully spurting out of his dick and coating the fleshy walls of her vagina.

Ling responded with a joyous "Yes!" as she immediately stopped pumping so that she could feel every pulsating vein bulging in her cousin's dick and let the sperm swim deep into her vaginal canal towards her uterus. She was then overcome by her own powerful orgasm as her body began to gyrate for several seconds.

"Oh, god!" Lisa moaned in a low, guttural voice as she was the last to cum.

All three of them sat motionless on the couch breathing heavily and occasionally coughing. Sweat was pouring down Ling's face and neck which Jacob began to lick. Ling grabbed his face with both hands and kissed him passionately. She kept her pussy firmly in place over his shrinking dick, giving the sperm plenty of time and opportunity to make their journey. This was it, she felt; the one that mattered. She was certain that she was going to get pregnant.

Lisa, exhausted by her own orgasm, simply smiled at the two lovers.

+++++++++++++++

Early in the evening, Nancy returned home from her errands. She didn't really have much to do except go to the Party Store to place her supplies order. She enjoyed getting out of that big house and driving around the neighborhood, visiting the downtown stores, and just hanging out for a cup of coffee (though she hated the outdoor non-smoking policy all of the establishments had adopted). Mainly she wanted to give Ling and the twins some space to figure things out on their own. When she could think of nothing else to keep her occupied, she decided to head back home.

"Kids?" she called as she walked in from the garage, but there was no answer. The downstairs rooms were all empty. "Ayi, have you seen Ling and the kids?" she asked popping her head into the kitchen.

"No, Miss Nancy," she said with a cigarette hanging out of the edge of her mouth as she took a butcher knife to a head of cabbage. "I haven't seen them all day. They never even showed up for lunch."

"Odd," Nancy said. "I'll check upstairs."

As she walked up the staircase towards the west wing, she thought about how grateful she was to Ayi for her help in keeping the house in order. If, however, all went to plan, she was definitely going to need a few more Nainais from Hunan; not just to help with housekeeping so that Ayi could focus on cooking for 30+ people, but also to serve as midwives (she couldn't exactly take the cousins to Kaiser hospital to give birth to their incestuously conceived babies).

When Nancy reached the parlor of the twins' guestrooms, she noticed a pile of clothes on the floor at the foot of the couch. On the coffee table was a full ashtray and one of the cigarette holders that she had returned to Ling. She also noticed that the lava lamp was nowhere to be found.

She looked to her right and saw that Jacob's bedroom door was shut. As she walked towards it, she distinctly heard the wonderful sounds of sex, complete with whines and moaning. "Well, at least the twins have made up," she thought to herself. But where was Ling? She didn't want to disturb them in the middle of love making but...actually, she loved disturbing them because that's the kind of person Nancy was. She tapped lightly on the door and immediately the moaning stopped.

"Sorry, kids, to disturb you, but I'm looking for Ling."

Suddenly she heard giggles behind the door.

"Miss Nancy," Ling said breathlessly in English, "I need to take a few days off."

Surprised, Nancy said with a wide smile, "Of course, dear. Take as long as you need."

"Oh, it's long alright," Lisa exclaimed and all three of them began laughing.

Nancy shook her head and walked over towards the couch. She picked up her cell phone and dialed Ayi's number.

"Wei?"

"Ayi," Nancy responded in Chinese, "please bring up a dinner tray for the children. They'll be taking their meal in their bedroom."

"Will you and Ling be eating in the dining room?" Ayi asked.