Roman Holiday Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," Nancy said with a big smile, "she is joining the twins in their room."

"Hee-hee!" Ayi hollered into the phone. "Myxiao yan min!"

"It's just you and me tonight, Ayi. Let's eat in the kitchen."

"Yes, Miss Nancy," Ayi said gleefully. "Oh, I'll make your favorite dish tonight in celebration!"

Nancy ended the call and looked over at Jacob's closed bedroom door with satisfaction. She reached over to the cigarette box on the coffee table, pulled out a 120, and lit it.How did Ling do it, she wondered?

Then she remembered the motion sensor camera hidden in the plants across the room on an upper shelf. She looked over at Jacob's door again and then pulled out her cell phone. Clicking on the NannyCam app, she scrolled past Jacob playing pool and began watching with the sound off when Lisa and Ling sat down on the couch. "I really shouldn't do this," she said to herself with a guilty smile as she continued watching. "After all, they deserve some privacy." She took a slow burning puff on her 120. She loved being a voyeur, but she did refrain from masturbating - for now at least. (She knew she could do it later in bed alone tonight.)

It was a beautiful scene to watch, one long enough that she even lit a second cigarette. But after a few minutes of watching them panting on the couch after making love, she saw Ling say something to the twins and point towards the wall. Immediately there was an expression of shock and surprise on their faces. She then watched Ling walk across the room and drag a chair towards the camera. She climbed up on the chair and gave the camera a full close-up of her face. Out of the side of her mouth was hanging a long, freshly lit cigarette.

"Oh, no, Ling. Don't," Nancy pleaded softly. "Please don't."

She watched Ling reach into the plant and pull out the camera. Suddenly it seemed like an earthquake hit the room as the scene bounced up and down while Ling walked back to the couch. The camera turned towards Lisa and Jacob who both had freshly lit cigarettes. They smiled and waved the peace sign at the camera while puffing, inhaling, and then together exhaling towards the lens. The camera then turned around for a close up of Ling who brought the 120 up to her lips for a hard puff. She opened her mouth, sucked back a huge ball, and blew the smoke straight into the lens. After a smile and a wave from Ling, the screen went black.

"Damn!" Nancy threw down the phone into her lap. "Betrayed by my own flesh and blood," she pouted and crossed her arms. But that grimace soon turned into a Cheshire cat grin. She brought the cigarette up to her lips for a deep puff, held it in her lungs, and then tilted her head to exhale a long stream upwards. "One cousin down," she said, "twenty-nine to go."

END PART 2