Roman Holiday Pt. 04

Story Info
The twins meet the cousins, and Jennifer comes home.
14.6k words
5
2.7k
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 10/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uciboy
uciboy
42 Followers

CHAPTER 17 - MEETING THE COUSINS

Jennifer had told Jun that she had contacted Nancy about a 1 pm departure, but she had not yet let her know that the two sisters would be passengers on the flight home from Rome. When the three of them reached the airport that afternoon, Jun and Mae were in their flight uniforms ready to prepare the plane for departure. They were, of course, surprised to find two other flight attendants ready to greet them; and by chance, Jun and her sister knew them both.

"Jill!" Jun said in shock as she walked onto the plane. "What are you doing here? Are Mae and I out of a job?"

"Only for the flight home," Jill replied as she handed them each a glass of champagne.

Sandra, the other stewardess, handed them each an unlit Virginia Slims and offered them a light. "Miss Nancy said this would be a smoking flight," she said with a wink.

Mae and Jun were totally befuddled, but Jennifer, who had a broad smile on her face, took control of the situation. "We'll be in the bedroom cabin if you need us," she said as she shepherded the two sisters towards the back of the plane.

+++++++++++++++

The mansion was full of activity that morning as Nancy brought in a small army of maids for hire who cleaned and polished the fixtures and prepared some of the unused bedrooms for occupancy in expectation that the cousins would stay at least a couple of nights. Out in the pool area which already had the design of a Roman villa, caterers set up tables which would be filled with Chinese and Italian delicacies for the guests to nosh on, and decorations were hung to give the backyard a Mediterranean feel. It would be a small gathering with only 9 cousins, Nancy, Ayi, and the twins. Of course, Nancy also hoped that Jennifer, Jun and Mae would arrive in time, but she kept that bit of news to herself. Whether 16 guests or 160 guests, Nancy always knew how to throw an exciting party.

Later that evening, just prior to the scheduled start of the festivities, Ling and the twins were trying on their togas. Jacob's tunic was regal in its appearance as it drooped down to just his ankles. In contrast, the female tunic was basically a tank top and miniskirt with a long flowing shawl that draped over their shoulders and covered part of the skirt - all accentuated with a silver belt and a silver laurel crown (only Jacob had the honor of a gold belt and gold crown).

"How do I look?" Lisa asked fully dressed in the costume while positioning her cigarette holder aloft in a seductive pose.

"I don't think the Romans smoked," Jacob responded as he sought to adjust his briefs under his own costume.

Lisa looked at herself in the mirror. "Well, we're gonna take some dramatic license here," she said before bringing the holder up to her lips for a sexy puff.

"I don't think the Romans used underwear," Jacob said as he held up his tunic in one hand and continued to adjust his briefs with the other.

Ling came up behind him, grabbed his underwear with both hands, and quickly pulled them down to the floor.

"Hey!" he protested as he tried to reach down and pull them back up.

"Those aren't going to remain on you for long tonight, I promise," Ling said with a giggle as she headed over towards the couch.

"What, aren't you guys wearing any?"

"Of course not," Lisa said as she pulled up her skirt while looking into the mirror, revealing a pussy that Jacob suddenly very much wanted to touch.

"Down boy," Lisa said as she gently slapped his hand away. "No time for that. You gotta save your strength for tonight."

As Lisa continued to fuss with her toga while looking in the mirror, Jacob sat down on the couch next to Ling. "So what do I need to know about the cousins?"

"Hmmm," Ling said as she rested her hand with a cigarette between her fingers on her knee. "Well, they range in age from early twenties to mid-30s. All those already in the U.S. will be here tonight except for two."

"Who's missing?" Jacob asked after lighting a cigarette.

"Jun and her sister Mae," she said before taking a puff on her 120. After opening her mouth wide and snapping it back deep into her lungs, she said with smoke punctuating every word, "They're actually in Rome with your Mom."

"Really?" Lisa asked as she turned from the mirror and walked to the mini-fridge by the wall to grab a Coke. "Why is that?"

"It's a long story," Ling said. "Your auntie has been planning this week for years. All she needed was an opportunity when your Mom would be out of the country to put it into motion." Ling took another puff, followed by a quick second pump which she French inhaled. "I'm actually relieved Jun won't be here."

"Why is that?" Lisa asked as she took a swig on a can of Coke and handed it to Jacob who took also took a drink.

"Well," Ling answered reluctantly, sorry now that she even brought Jun up, "to be honest there is a bit of a competition among the younger cousins as to who gets pregnant first."

Jacob responded by nearly spitting the soda out of his mouth. "Are you serious?"

"I know, it's pretty silly. But our village has been waiting 18 years for you to become a man and...well..."

"I get the picture," Jacob said as he took another drink of Coke and handed the can back to Lisa. "But I'd say that you already have a head start on that competition," he added with a warm smile.

Ling looked down at her belly with a smile and rubbed her hand around it.Anything growing down there?, she thought to herself.

"What's any of this got to do with Jun?" Lisa asked.

"Jun is the oldest among us, and the most beautiful, the most intelligent...the most of everything! When she walks into a crowded room, every man gets an erection and every woman's nipples harden."

Lisa and Jacob both burst out laughing at Ling's description.

"No, seriously!" Ling said as she also began to laugh. "If she were here tonight, there is no way you'd be able to resist her, Jacob."

"Sounds like I wouldn't want to," he said with a wink at Lisa who then punched him in the shoulder.

"Is she a good fuck?" Lisa asked.

"Jeeze, sis, what's gotten into you?" Jacob said with some astonishment.

"I just wanna know," Lisa protested.

"Actually, very few of us have had the opportunity to sleep with her. She's very choosy, but also very close to her sister."

"She sounds like a total snob," Lisa said as she picked up her cigarette case and pulled out a Virginia Slims.

"I'll let you decide on your own," Ling said with a smile. "But you should know that her sister Mae is a lot of fun - both in and out of bed. Ask her about her tool bag.It is amazing." Ling fell backwards onto the couch as if remembering something exquisitely pleasurable. She then looked down at her watch. "Almost 5:00," she said. "I better go see if Nancy needs me."

After Ling walked out, Lisa and Jacob sat on the couch facing each other in silence. Jacob stubbed out his cigarette, reached into his silver case to pull out another one, and immediately put it between his lips and lit it. Lisa smiled at her chain-smoking brother.

"You nervous?" she asked as she perched her elbow on her knee and held her cigarette holder aloft.

"Me?" he said nonchalantly. "Pfft, no way." His slightly quivering hand reached over to the side table in order to tap his cigarette over an ashtray, but he missed.

"You're terrified, aren't you?" she asked with a smile.

"Yeah," he replied after taking a deep puff, "I'm scared shitless."

"They're here!" Ling shouted as she ran into the room and towards the windows which looked down upon the front entryway. A look of tense anticipation appeared on both of the twins' faces, who then jumped off the couch and joined Ling at the windows.

All three of them watched a stretch limo slowly making its way up the long driveway to the front of the house. Shortly after parking in front of the entryway, the Indian American chauffer emerged from behind the wheel and proceeded to open the back door. A cloud of smoke immediately poured out, which was then followed by a leg emerging from the stretch limo which was soon revealed to be attached to the gorgeous body of a Chinese woman dressed in a toga; then another stunningly beautiful cousin stepped out; and then another. In total, eight Chinese females, ranging in ages from 21 to 31, were standing in a group, all of them smoking Virginia Slim 120's.

One in particular - indeed, the most beautiful, as far as Lisa was concerned - looked to be in her early-20s and appeared to use the same green jade holder that Ling gave to Lisa. The young woman would bring it up to her lips rhythmically every few seconds, taking the sexiest puffs Lisa had ever seen a smoker perform. "Who's the one with the holder?" she asked Ling breathlessly as she watched the exhibitionist exhale beautiful cascades of smoke.

"I thought you might like her," Ling replied with a smile. "That's Bi. Her name means 'green jade.'"

"Of course it does," the American cousin said with a hungry smile. Lisa found herself emulating the same rhythmic puffs of her holder-smoking cousin.

Ling then held up her cell phone to Lisa, showing a black and white picture of an Asian American actress with a long cigarette holder. "Very Anna Mae Wong," she said with a wink. Lisa smiled at their inside joke.

"Her sister is Meili," Ling continued, "which means beautiful; but Bi is considered amongst the family to be the least attractive."

"You must be joking," Lisa said in shock. "That woman is gorgeous!"

Ling nodded her head in agreement as she made the tip of her cigarette glow a bright orange. "I agree," she said with smoke pouring down through her nostrils. "But do you see how sharp an angle her eyes are? Chinese fashion prefers round eyes. Bi's eyes are not considered attractive. They look too evil."

"Evil?" Jacob responded in surprise.

"No, that's not the right word," Ling said as she tapped the side of her head with her fingers holding the cigarette. "Mysterious? Seductive?"

"Vampish," Lisa said softly.

"In our village, Bi was always the...oh, how do you say it in English?" Ling paused for a moment to take a puff on her dwindling 120, trying to remember the right word. "Oh, yes," she said in a puff of smoke, "the 'Black Sheep' in the Chou family. I think that's why she is the only one to use a holder."

"If she's going to be the outcast," Lisa said, barely audible, "then why not embrace the role?"

"Lisa always did have a soft spot for the outcasts," Jacob said as an aside to Ling.

"I think I'm in love," Lisa murmured to herself as she continued to stare longingly out of the window, puffing rhythmically on her jade holder.

"Well, then, you're really going to enjoy being with her." Then Ling whispered mysteriously, "She has a special trick."

Lisa, in the middle of a puff on her holder, turned to Ling with her eyebrows raised. "What is it?" she asked with her heart beating faster.

"You'll see," the cousin replied with a wicked smile.

"Um...Ling," Jacob said, "how come they're all smoking 120's?"

"Not just 120s," Ling said with a smile as she stubbed out her cigarette in a nearby ashtray, "Virginia Slims 120's. Since its Nancy's favorite brand, she provides it free to all the cousins." She pulled out from her silver case a fresh 120 as she added, "There are good Chinese brands, of course..." she lit the cigarette between her lips freehanded, "but we couldn't afford to buy them here in America to feed the Chou habit." She took another puff, let it float out of her lips along the edges and then snapped the smoke back before taking a second puff. "Besides," she said finally with smoke pouring again through her nose, "VS120's are just so good."

Lisa, already devoted to the brand herself, agreed. "I won't argue with that." She, too, took a deep puff on her holder and slowly brought the smoke up through her nostrils before exhaling a thin stream. Such erotically wicked thoughts were filling her mind as she continued to watch Bi.

"Now remember," Lisa said to Jacob as she ribbed his shoulder, "you don't have to fuck ALL of them tonight."

Jacob smiled as he continued to look out the window. "I'll do whatever is required to preserve the family line." Then he turned to look at Lisa with a good natured smirk.

Lisa and Ling both looked at each other with raised eyebrows.

"I better head down to greet them," Ling said as she saw Nancy walking toward them with a welcoming hug. "You guys need to come, too."

As Ling walked on ahead at a brisk pace toward the stairs, Lisa and Jacob took their time walking behind her.

"Seriously," Jacob asked in a tone that was indeed serious, "doesn't it bother you that I'm going to have sex with each one of them?"

Lisa brought her holder up to her lips for a long puff as she thoughtfully considered his question. "Not really," she answered in a smoky exhale. "Does it bother you that I'm going to have sex with each one of them, too?"Or at least, she hoped, cousin Bi.

Jacob was dumbstruck by that question. "Hmm. I see your point," was all he could answer.

-----------------------

As the twins entered the foyer in nervous anticipation, they grabbed each other's hand and held tight. "Into the breach," Lisa said after lighting a fresh cigarette and holding it alongside her thigh on her left side. Jacob did not follow suit. He wanted to greet the women without the awkwardness of holding a cigarette at the same time.

"Ready?" Ling said as she was the first to walk into the foyer and then move off to the side.

"Let's make some babies," Jacob cracked softly before Lisa nudged him with her shoulder.

As Nancy and the cousins filed through the double doors, she lined them all up before the twins. Jacob couldn't help but think he was in the lobby of a brothel where the John gets to meet all of the girls before selecting his companion for the night. What struck him was the variety of women which stood before him. Some had long faces, others round. Their heights averaged around 5.5 feet, with no one taller than 5'10". Not a one was overweight, no doubt assisted in that area by what each held between their fingers: a long cigarette. Every single one of them had a freshly lit VS120. That image alone would be enough to give Jacob an erection if he were not so nervous. And finally, each woman standing before him was very pretty, with some being knockout gorgeous.

"Ladies, this is Jacob and Lisa," Nancy said with giddy delight. "Kids, these are your cousins! I'll let them make the introductions."

The first to move towards Jacob was the oldest, a woman Jacob guessed who was in her early thirties or maybe late twenties. "I'm Mingme," she said.

"Hello Mingme," Jacob replied warmly as he held out his hand to greet her.

Mingme looked down at his hand with a wide smile, then looked at Nancy. "You haven't taught him properly, cousin," she said in Chinese with a laugh.

Jacob, his hand still extended, was beginning to feel foolish.

"Let me show you," Mingme said in English, "how we Chous say hello." She took a three second puff on her 120 and then pressed her lips against Jacob who breathed in her smoke deeply as their tongues swirled. After several seconds, Mingme, clearly impressed at Jacob's tongue action, said, "Now that's a proper Chou greeting among family." She then moved on to Lisa, giving her the same smoky kiss.

Jacob looked over at his aunt in shock. "Anything else you forgot to teach me?"

Nancy, holding her long cigarette just to the side of her mouth, said with a mischievous grin, "No, I think that's it." She took a puff and French inhaled the smoke gleefully.

"I'm glad we don't have to do that with Nainai," Jacob said as a quick aside to Lisa.

"Agreed," she whispered before the next cousin came up with the same smoky introduction.

Within a few minutes, Lisa and Jacob had properly greeted Lee, Lian, Wei, Bo, Yang, and Meili. The last cousin, and the one that Lisa couldn't wait to share a smoky kiss with, was Bi.

"I'm Lisa," she stuttered nervously as Bi stood before her.

"I know," Bi said with a seductive gleam in her eye. And then Bi did something she hadn't done with Jacob. She took a six second double pump on her 120, and then slowly moved her lips towards Lisa's who was shaking in anticipating of sharing it. Their tongues moved slowly, caressing one another rather than swirling together in a short greeting. Lisa immediately felt her pussy become moist as she realized now what Ling was referring to about this new cousin: Bi had a forked tongue.

In total, the kiss only lasted a few seconds, but Lisa and Bi looked at each other knowing that they had made a connection.

As for Jacob, 8 smoky kisses had resulted in the inevitable: a massive hard-on in his cock which created a noticeable bulge in his tunic since he was not wearing underwear.

Nancy clapped her hands. "I see that things are lookingup now that the introductions are over," she said playfully. "Shall we get this Roman Holiday started?"

Everyone cheered. There was a jostle amongst the women who competed to take one of Jacob's arms (a competition won by Mingme and her sister Lee). The other women crowded around him as they exited the lobby - all except Bi who waited behind and took Lisa's arm in hers. Lisa felt like she was walking on a cloud as the two women followed the gaggle into the kitchen. Left standing alone was Ling.

CHAPTER 18 - ROMAN HOLIDAY

In the bedroom cabin of the jet bound for SFO, Jennifer, Jun, and Mae spent the first few hours arranged in a triangle on the bed as they bathed one another's clits with smoky tongues. Occasionally, one would orgasm, setting off a chain reaction in the other two. When they grew too exhausted to go any further, they simply rested their heads on the soft thighs of their partner, smoking and sharing stories of their very different lives. Jun and Mae talked about their first sexual encounter, and Jennifer once again detailed the heartbreak she had felt from Nancy's sexual indiscretions with other teenagers in the Marin commune; but with each orgasm provided by Jun and Mae, she was understanding more and more the hunger Nancy must have felt back then for new partners. She herself was looking forward to getting to know her other cousins better when she got back to the Bay Area.

They took their meal in the cabin and were by and large left alone by the two stewardesses on board who had occasionally worked for Nancy before. Jill and Sandra knew that the Chous were a different kind of passenger, which they chalked up to the normal eccentricities of people with vast amounts of money.

Jun got up from the bed and put on a robe.

"Where areyou going?" Jennifer asked as Jun headed over to the mirror, a lit cigarette in her mouth, and puffed freehanded while brushing her hair.

"Nancy keeps part of her private wine stock on the plane," she said before taking a powerful puff, and then crushing out the butt in an ashtray as she exhaled a long stream. "I'm going to see what I can find."

When Jun left the room, Jennifer found herself alone with Mae for the first time since learning that they were cousins on the trip over to Italy. She had become intimate with Jun, but barely knew her sister, despite all of the threesomes they engaged in over the last few days. Mae had a wonderful smile and the sweetest laugh. She clearly made friends easily with her bubbly personality.

"So," Jennifer said awkwardly as Mae sat cross-legged on the bed holding a freshly lit 120, "how do you like America?" Jennifer immediately felt stupid asking such a question to someone who had obviously been here for years.

"Oh, it's fine," Mae said in a friendly tone. "I miss home sometimes, but Nancy has been very good to us."

An awkward silence filled the cabin as Jennifer immediately ran out of things to say. "Sooooo, do you want to have children like Jun?" Again, she felt embarrassed by the question since she was essentially asking whether she wanted to have sex with her son.

uciboy
uciboy
42 Followers