Roman Holiday Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Babies, Miss," the midwife said, "I need babies to take care of!"

"Yes, we're working on that, dear," she said with a smile as she looked outside the window towards the pool area. "Hopefully soon."

"How soon?" the old woman asked with a cackle.

Nancy again looked out the window where she could see Mingme, Lee, Lian, Wei, and Bo all vying for the attention of Jacob who was reclining on a lounge chair like a prince. Each of the cousins took turns stroking his dick which jetted out from underneath his toga. It looked like they were playing a game: how many strokes would it take before he ejaculated. Jacob sat with his hands clasped behind his head, a cigarette between his lips and a broad smile on his face. He absolutely adored all of this attention. "Oh, I'd say about 9 months," Nancy replied.

It was at that moment that the doorbell rang. "Be a dear, Ling, and get that for me while I keep Ayi company."

Ling exited the kitchen and walked down the hallway into the living room where Meili and Yang continued to lay on the couch in each other's arms, slowly blowing smoke into one another's mouths. When she passed by the library, she witnessed Lisa and Bi passionately kissing one another as they sat together on the love seat. Ling slid the doors closed.

The doorbell rang again just as Ling was reaching for the knob. She opened it and was shocked to see Jennifer leaning against the door frame with a freshly lit cigarette, and Jun and Mae (still in their stewardess uniforms) standing behind her with an empty bottle of Chardonnay.

"Miss Chou!" Ling gasped.

Jennifer smiled at her as she casually walked through the door while Ling took a step back. "Dearest Ling," Jennifer said before taking a 5 second puff on her cigarette. She then opened her mouth and gently pressed her lips against Ling's, inserted her tongue and let the smoke flow like a river into the teenager's lungs in the middle of a passionate kiss. Smoke poured out of Ling's mouth and nose as Jennifer moved her face back. "Call me Jen, cousin," she said as she affectionately patted her cheek. "Now where is my sister?"

"She's in the kitchen, Miss Chou."

Jennifer gave her a sharp look.

"I mean...Jen," Ling replied with an awkward smile.

Jennifer smiled broadly, revealing a beautiful set of teeth. "I think you and I are going to be very close." She continued into the foyer, chuckled as she saw the two lovers on the living room couch, and headed down the hallway towards the kitchen.

Back at the front door, Jun gave Ling a haughty smile as she handed her the wine bottle and followed Jennifer.

"Hi, Ling," Mae said in a cheery voice as she also took a puff on her cigarette and gave her young cousin a deep kiss. "Let's get together later, huh? Oh, can you take this for me?" Mae handed her the lava lamp. "Thanks. It's making my whole body tingle." She then quickly followed her sister's path.

Ling didn't care to spend a single moment with Jun, but she absolutely adored Mae.

++++++++++

"I know, dear, how dreadful it is for you to be around all of these young people," Nancy said to Ayi, "but very soon we'll be bringing over some more aunties from Hunan who will keep you company."

"Just give me some babies to take care of," Ayi said again with another cackle. "That's all I ask."

"Oh, I think there will be plenty of babies joining us within the next year," Nancy replied with a laugh. "In fact, I'd say...."

Suddenly the kitchen door swung open with a dramatic "BANG," stopping Nancy in mid-sentence. She looked across the room and saw Jennifer standing there, staring at her with a very serious look on her face. Was her sister angry? Had she totally miscalculated? Did her chess skills finally fail her? "Jen," she said breathlessly.

Jennifer walked straight towards her sister with dagger eyes and a face as ravenous as a wolf's bearing down on its prey. Half-way across the room she brought the cigarette up to her lips, puffed hard, and didn't remove it until she was right in front of Nancy. She grabbed her sister's face with both hands and blew the smoke forcefully into her lungs, followed by the immediate insertion of her tongue into her mouth and her pelvis pushing Nancy up against the pantry closet door.

"Oh, Jen," Nancy replied as she wrapped her arms around her sister.

"I want you right now," Jennifer said in a firm whisper that made Nancy want to completely submit. She moved her left hand behind her back, fumbled for the door knob to the pantry closet and finally got it open. Within an instant the two women were behind the closed door.

Ayi, who continued sitting on her stool, simply watched the door without any expression on her face, taking a puff every few seconds on her cigarette as she listened to the moans of Nancy and Jennifer.

As for Jun and Mae, who witnessed the whole thing while standing at the doorway, they now walked into the kitchen. "Hello Ayi," Mae said with a smile and kissed her auntie on the cheek. "Where is Jacob?"

Ayi, never taking her glance away from the pantry door, merely jerked her head towards the window behind her.

"He's in the pool area," Jun said looking out the window. She lit a fresh cigarette and puffed freehanded. "Shall we make his acquaintance?" she said in a smoky exhale.

Ayi finished her cigarette and stubbed it out in a full ashtray. She immediately lit another one and smoked half of it before the pantry door slowly opened with a creak and smoke poured out into the kitchen. Both Jennifer and Nancy were panting as they walked out holding hands.

"Um, Miss?" Ayi said pointing at Nancy's left breast which was hanging outside of the toga.

"Oh, my," she giggled, "yes, we must keep up appearances, shan't we?"

Jennifer brought her hand up to her disorganized hair and sought to regain some semblance of propriety. Then she smiled at her sister and the two once again kissed for several seconds.

"So you had a good time, I take it, in Rome," Nancy said as she reached for two cigarettes out of the box near Ayi. She handed one to Jennifer who already had out a lighter and lit her sister's and her own.

"Life changing," Jennifer replied as the cigarette bounced up and down between her lips. She took a powerful puff and pulled the cigarette out with her fingers as she snapped back a ball of smoke. "But you already knew that, didn't you?"

"Oh Jen, I'm sorry for all the cloak and daggers, but it was really the only way."

Jennifer didn't argue. She knew that her sister was right, but she still had a question for her. "What if the CEO had decided not to listen to my presentation at the airport?"

"Oh, that wasn't going to happen," Nancy replied as she stroked Jennifer's arm. "The pilots flying him to the U.S. work for me, and they were instructed not to take off until they got word from Jun. This CEO was going to meet with you or he wasn't going to be getting on a plane to receive his award."

Jennifer smiled and shook her head.

"Of course," Nancy added, "I couldn't make him give you the contract. That was entirely up to you."

"Well," Jennifer responded as she took Nancy into her arms, "we got the funding," and the two sisters both took a puff on their cigarettes and pressed their lips together.

+++++++++++++++

When Jun walked out to the pool area, she headed directly towards Jacob with only one goal in mind: to get pregnant. Before her arrival, the cousins were laughing and shouting with glee as they took turns masturbating Jacob, but then they grew silent when they saw Jun walking towards them, and one by one they took a step back from the lounge chair. Whatever chance they had of being pregnant "first" was probably now lost with June's arrival. Even Jacob was in awe of her as she exuded a sexual confidence in both her gait and poise in holding a long cigarette between her fingers. Ling was right: Jun was indeed irresistible. He knew from that moment on that he wanted to be inside of her.

"Hello cousin," she said smoothly as she handed her cigarette to Mae and began to unzip and pull down her flight uniform skirt. She then took a seat on the lounge chair next to Jacob. "I've heard so much about you that I feel I already know you," she cooed as her hand brushed the side of his face. She looked deep into his eyes as Mae handed her the cigarette. Jun then took a hard puff.

Jacob's heart was pounding like a timpani inside his chest. He couldn't redirect his gaze from the glow of the tip of that long white cigarette, nor the beautiful face behind it. He felt like a moth being drawn to a flame. He had to have her smoky tongue in his mouth, and he slowly sat up and moved his face towards Jun's.

When Jun finished taking her puff, she moved towards her cousin, meeting him half way, and locked her lips with his. Her mouth tasted like menthol and wine, an erotic combination that made Jacob wild with passion. He clasped his hands around Jun's breasts and squeezed.

"Ohhhhhh," Jun moaned in the middle of their kiss and pulled away to take another puff. Jacob then moved his tongue down to her neck, gently biting the skin, while at the same time inserting his fingers into her pussy. Jun responded with another moan and a double pump on her VS120 which she inhaled deeply and held in her lungs. She had waited 18 years for this golden boy to grow into a man, and she refused to wait any longer. She straddled her legs around his thighs and immediately inserted his penis into her cunt. The feeling was electrifying for Jacob as the wet, fleshy walls of her pussy stroked his pulsating dick. His mind was suddenly filled with the visual image of a penis vigorously moving back and forth in a female's vagina and then recoiling before spurting a long white stream of smoke. This fantasy sparked such an erotic euphoria in his soul that he couldn't hold back the floodgates a second longer.

"Yes!" he shouted while his dick forcefully ejaculated a load deep into Jun's womb. In response, her body tensed up before releasing its own powerful orgasm as she cried out in Chinese,"Gei wo sheng ge er zi!!!"

Jacob continued to pump his hips forcefully up and down into his cousin's pussy, so much so that cum began to run down the sides of his dick. When he finally stopped out of exhaustion, Jun leaned over and softly kissed him. "Thank you, cousin" she said breathlessly, her eyes half closed. "Thank you."

This sexual encounter happened so quickly that Jun handed back barely a half-smoked cigarette to Mae who, being the loyal lieutenant, had stood next to the lounge chair the whole time. Jun slowly lifted herself up off of Jacob's lap, immediately clasping her hands over her pussy to keep any further sperm from dripping out. Mae put her arm around her sister's shoulders and began to lead her back towards the house.

"Nice to meet you, Jacob," Mei said in perfect English, looking back with the sweetest smile. "We'll talk later."

For a few moments, the only sound was Jacob's heavy breathing. All of the cousins were stunned into silence by what they had just witnessed. The tension was not broken until Mingme cracked, "So, Jacob, that was cousin Jun and her sister Mae." All of the young women broke into a nervous laugh before performing a scene out ofMean Girls, speaking rapidly and loudly in Chinese to each other.

"God, did you see she didn't even recognize our existence?"

"Like, hello, we were here first?"

"Why does she have to be such a bitch all the time?"

"And did you hear what she yelled? 'Give me a son!!' It's pathetic."

And on and on it went.

Jacob, not understanding a word they said, got the basic gist of their complaints from the expressions on their faces. He smiled, but inside he felt a bit empty.So that's what a lustful fuck feels like, he thought to himself; kinda like the first (and last) time he tried whiskey at a friend's house. The first jolt was thrilling; the aftertaste...not so much. He didn't imagine that he and Jun would be close. Luckily, there were plenty of other attractive cousins he wanted to get to know.

"So," he said to Mingme as he took her by the hand, "what does your name mean?"

"Bright and beautiful girl," she replied as she took a seat next to him.

"A perfect name," Jacob said with a warm smile.

++++++++++++++++++++++

"Where's the Golden Child?" Jennifer asked Nancy as they continued to converse in the kitchen.

"Outside with the cousins," her sister said as she pointed to the window.

What Jen saw was jarring to say the least. To watch her son and her most recent lover engage in intercourse on a lounge chair made her feel like a voyeur. She wasn't turned on by the experience (this was her son, after all); but she found it fascinating to watch. Would Jun be the first to carry on the Chou line?

"Do you want to go say hello?" Nancy said. She was thoroughly enjoying the scene, particularly as a voyeur who found it all very erotic.

"No, no," Jennifer replied as she brought the cigarette up to her lips but then paused before taking a puff. "He's pretty engaged at the moment." When she asked where Lisa was, Ling told her that her daughter was in the Library. It was there where they quietly slid open the doors and found Lisa sitting on the couch spread eagled, while Bi was kneeling on the floor, her head between her cousin's legs. Lisa was slowly bringing the green cigarette holder in her left hand up to her lips for a loving puff out of the side of her mouth while with her right hand she gently stroked the top of Bi's head as her cousin's tongue swirled in her pussy.

"Oh, cousin," she moaned with smoke pouring out of her mouth. "That feels so incredible." Bi's tongue had wrapped around Lisa's clit, stimulating it in a way that she had never felt before. It was only sheer will-power that kept her from orgasm so that she could experience this euphoria for as long as possible. This is truly what it meant to be a Chou. "Make me one of you," she whimpered in a thick exhale. "Make me a Chou."

The expression of ecstasy on Lisa's face brought a feeling of joy to Jennifer. She put her arm around Nancy as the two watched, and she began thinking about the many times that she and her sister were engaged in the same activity back on the Marin commune. She didn't want to disturb her in this moment and had just decided to turn and leave when Lisa opened her eyes.

"Mom!" she cried out in excitement. "You're home!" She then looked down at Bi and said, "Hold on just a sec." Lisa jumped up from the couch and grabbed her mother in a hug as she began rambling. "Oh, Mom, I missed you so, so much. How come you didn't call us? So much has happened over the last few days. I know all about our family history now. At first I was a bit creeped out, but now I totally have embraced it. And Jacob! Oh, Mom, Jacob and I have totally laid bare our love for each other. We even had sex. Sex! And smoking." She paused for a quick puff on her holder, inhaled, and continued rambling without exhaling. "God, I LOVE SMOKING! Can you believe it? I never thought I would ever become a smoker, but it's just so incredible. I want to smoke all the time. And if we live with Auntie Nancy we'll be able to. She has this incredible plan to build a Chou commune here where we can all live out our desires, and Jacob can rebuild the Chou family line. Oh Mom, can we all live here with Auntie Nancy? Please? Please??"

Jennifer started laughing. She had never seen such manic behavior in her daughter. "I think," she interjected when Lisa finally stopped to take a breath, "it would be wonderful for us all to live here."

"Oh my God! Did you hear that Bi?" Lisa kissed her mother on the cheek and ran back to the couch where Bi was now sitting puffing on her jade cigarette holder. "We're all going to live here together!" Immediately the two began kissing each other passionately.

"Really?" Nancy said quietly to Jennifer.

"Why not?," Jennifer said, "Stanford's just up the freeway. Besides, I think it's best that we all come back home."

"Oh, Jen," Nancy said as she embraced her sister.

Ling, who had been following the two women a few steps behind, was gratified to hear this. And yet there was still a sorrow in her heart that she felt. She missed her sister in China; Lisa was becoming attached to Bi, while Jacob would literally have a harem to choose from on a day to day basis. Even Nancy had finally achieved her goal of getting her sister back. Ling felt all alone.

"We have a lot of catching-up to do, sister," Jennifer said to Nancy. "What do you say we go upstairs and get started."

"Well," Nancy said, "I am this party's hostess." She then nodded towards Lisa and Bi in the Library, "But then again, things appear to be moving in the right direction without my help."

Jennifer turned to Ling who continued to stand alone behind them. "My sister tells me you are very handy to have around."

"Yes, Miss Chou," Ling replied almost with a slight bow, and then corrected herself when she saw Jennifer frown. "I try to be, cousin."

"Hmmm," Jennifer said as she took a long puff and slowly exhaled through her nose. She put her arm around Nancy and both walked towards the stairs. Ling was frozen to the spot where she stood, watching them climb the first step together. Then Jennifer turned her head towards her. "Well," she said with a smile, "come on cousin. It's time we get to know each other better."

Nancy gave her a reassuring smile, and Ling ran towards the couple and put her arm around Jennifer as they all walked up the staircase towards the East Wing.

CHAPTER 20 -- THE CYCLE OF LIFE

Twelve Months Later

Nancy and Jennifer both sat cross-legged on a couch in a waiting room built in the mansion's new maternity ward with a long cigarette resting on each one's knee. Before them on the coffee table was a crystal ash tray overflowing with stubbed out butts. In the next room was the continuous low murmur of the Chou cousins who hummed and occasionally chanted as part of a childbirth ritual their village had maintained for centuries.

"It's been an hour," Nancy said in frustration as she looked at her watch. "What could possibly be taking so long?" She took a puff, inhaled, and immediately exhaled, too nervous to even enjoy the effects of the addiction she so loved.

"Be patient, Nan," Jennifer replied calmly as she watched the smoke rising from between her fingers. "These things take as long as they need to."

Sitting a few feet away on a separate couch were Jun and Mae, each holding a 3 month old baby boy. Both women cooed and made funny noises that adults are often compelled to make when they are around babies.

"That humming is driving me crazy," Nancy said as she rubbed her head. "When are they going to stop?"

"When the baby is born, cousin," Mae said from the other side of the room. "This is an ancient and important ritual from our clan."

"I think it's positively medieval," Nancy whispered as an aside to Jennifer, but Mae heard and gave her cousin a stern look. "I know," Nancy said with the raise of a hand and the nod of her head. "It's important." She then said in a voice she knew that only her sister could hear, "but the Ayis prohibiting smoking in there is positively barbaric!"

Jennifer and Nancy sat quietly smoking for several minutes.

"Thank God those two boys were born," Nancy said in a whisper. "After the miscarriage last year, I was so worried."

Jennifer brought her cigarette up to her lips. "We all were," she said before taking a puff and slowly French inhaling the smoke from her lips. She moved forward to tap her cigarette over the ashtray as she exhaled a thin stream. "Those two are a godsend."

Nancy looked again at her watch. "Maybe we should go in," and she began to sit up before her sister pulled her back down.

"Nan," she said, "you remember the last time you were in there when those two boys were born? You almost passed out."