Roman Holiday Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he opened his eyes, he noticed that both his mother and aunt, sitting arm and arm on the floor at the foot of the couch, were smiling at him.

"We may need to bring more Ayis from China," Nancy said.

"Hmmmm," Jennifer hummed in approval as she brought her 120 up to the side of her mouth and slowly puffed on it.

POST-SCRIPT

In fact, Jacob's seed was so prolific that over the coming years he sired many children, impregnating multiple times all of his cousins who wanted kids. Even Mae eventually succumbed to that maternal instinct, choosing to have four kids that she and Jun would raise together as their own. Today, the Chou clan continues to thrive, both in China and in the Palo Alto compound of Nancy's estate.

Perhaps you've even seen some of these Chou women and their children at the Stanford Shopping Center smoking their long 120s on the outskirts of the mall. These beautiful women don't mind if you watch them smoke. They actually enjoy the attention. But don't expect a smoky greeting should you say hello. These kissing cousins keepthat pleasure only among themselves.

END OF SERIES