Roman Orgy

Story Info
A couple are invited to a Roman styled orgy.
3.2k words
3.84
12.8k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vivian and I were at that sage of our lives where we were both comfortable with ourselves. Vivian owned a small but successful advertising firm while I was well established as a senior partner in a good law firm. Our daughter, Cassandra, is away at collage, leaving us with the freedom to do as we pleased.

Our sex life was always active and imaginative, within limits. Swinging seemed a natural choice for us. We stumbled across a group who seemed to be quite discreet and decided to give them a go.

The first time we meet them it was a simple matter of conducting a lottery to see which husband took which wife to one of the many rooms. I noticed Vivian walking away with a handsome younger man. She seemed very pleased with herself. I won an older woman and at first could have been happier. It turned out that she was very experienced with this and guided me through the rules, which didn't appear to be many or onerous. We fucked and I think we both really enjoyed it.

At the next visit we teamed up with another couple. At first it felt wrong to watch my wife being fucked by another man. But, as I was busy fucking his wife at the same time, it seemed wrong to complain.

'Did you enjoy watching me?' asked Vivian, as we drove home.

'It was a little unsettling at first, but then I got into it.'

Vivan leant closer and took my arm. 'I enjoyed watching you.'

'Did you?' I asked, mildly surprised.

'Yes. And I'm pretty sure Nancy enjoyed being fucked by you.'

I was feeling quite pleased now. 'Is there a reason you're mentioning this.'

'Darren mentioned that they are in another group too.'

'Are they?' I said, realising my wife had been deliberately leading me to this point.

'Yes. And this group have old styled Roman orgies. You know, where everyone gets together in the same room, and anyone fucks anyone.'

A smirk creased my mouth. 'Let me guess, you want to give this orgy a go?'

Vivian dropped her hand onto my lap and stroked my dick through my trousers. 'It might be fun, don't you think?'

'It sure sounds fun to me!'

The following weekend found us being picked up by Darren and Nancy. They explained that we would need to be introduced before we could enter in the orgy. Darren parked his car in the grounds of an old manor home on the outskirts of the city. The house had seen better days must still be worth a fortune, if not for the land alone.

We were greeted at the main doors by a well-built man who didn't smile. Darren introduced as and explained he had called ahead to say that Vivian and I would be attending. The man checked his sheet and nodded. He opened the door and we were allowed inside.

The marble floored entranceway led to a small room with one wall covered with lockers.

'We undress in here and then go through to the main room,' said Darren.

I think Vivan was feeling a little nervous, but excited too, as the four of us stripped naked. Nacy took me by the arm and Darren guided my wife into a large room with a number of small, intimate sofas arranged around the walls. In the enter of the room were a collection of rugs. There were at least twenty people already here. Everyone was naked. Most were still chatting but there were more than one couple fucking already.

'Come and meet some of the others,' said Nance, as she led me away from her husband and my wife. she stopped in front of a small group of women who were chatting by one f the large windows. 'This lovely man and I fucked last week, and I can guarantee total satisfaction.'

I wore a satisfied grin as four or five naked women ran their eyes over me. One woman in particular caught my eye. She looked ten years younger than me and had the most wonderful breasts. I discreetly edged closer to her. 'Hello.'

'Hello yourself,' she said, smiling broadly.

There was no point in going to an orgy if you are going to be shy, so I wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her in close. With her big tits pressed firmly against my chest, I kissed her. My dick was already stiffening when she slipped her warm tongue into my mouth. I placed my hands at the sides of her tits and began to caress them.

She pulled back. 'You do work fast, don't you!'

'I didn't want to risk someone else whisking you away before I could claim you.'

She smiled. 'Is that what you've done, claimed me?'

I wasn't sure if I had just committed some sort of fubar, but now was not the time to be hesitant. I dipped one hand down between her legs and stroked her waxed pussy. 'I certainly have!'

She took a long deep sigh. 'Oh-God, I love it when a man takes charge of me like this!'

I didn't even know her name, or at least the one she used here, but it didn't seem that she could be more perfect for my first experience at an orgy.

As I tickled her pussy, I glanced over my shoulder, to see if Vivan had found a partner yet. It took me a moment or too to find her. She was sitting on one of the sofas with a powerfully built black man. They were kissing. She had a hand around his enormous cock, while his hand was caressing my wife's breasts. I had only witnessed my wife having sex with one other man before. That had been unsettling at first, but I'd quickly become excited by it. This was totally different. I could only assume it was the way his near black skin contrasted to dramatically to Vivian's milk white. I didn't think I had ever seen anything so erotic.

'Is everything alright?'

I realised I was no longer stroking the woman's pussy. 'Err, yeah, its fine,' I said as I started to walk closer to Vivian.

'Well, fuck you too!' said the woman behind me, but I no longer cared what she thought.

I stopped about four feet from my wife and the large black men and just watched them. They were still kissing, using lots of tongue, as he lay her back on the sofa. I was moving even closer as he guided the fat head of his huge black cock between my wife's legs.

'Oh-my-God,' she moaned as he entered her. 'That feel so wonderful!'

Vivan must have realised I was standing near her and she turned to look at me. I thought she had never looked more beautiful or more satisfied.

'Hello, darling. Is everything alright?'

'Everything is just perfect,' I assured her.

My wife smiled broadly before bringing her mouth to the back man's once more. I didn't know if it was within the rules of the orgy or not, but I knelt at their side and watched as they fucked.

'Can I help you?'

I realised it the black man who had spoken. 'I'm sorry,' I said. 'This is my wife.'

'Does it bother you that I'm fucking her or something?'

'Hell no!' I hurriedly assured him. 'I don't think I've never seen my wife looking happier.'

The black man eased himself in deeper, making Vivan moan. She wrapped her long legs around his waist, pulling him in even deeper.

They kissed.

I didn't even know if I gave it conscious thought, but my hand reached out and I began to caress the man's back. His skin felt soft and warm and the muscles under the skin rippled as he gyrated and fucked my wife.

When he pulled back from Vivina's mouth, he leant closer to me. At first, I didn't understand his meaning or his intentions. Then his lips brushed against mine. Suddenly we were kissing.

I was kissing another man!

When he thrust his tongue deep into my mouth, I hear Vivian cry out, 'That's so fucking hot!'

With my wife's approval ringing in my ears, I ran my hand across her legs and onto the man's taunt buttocks. I caressed them for a few moments before dipping my hand even lower and cupping it around his shaved scrotum. His balls felt large and heavy as I closed my hand around them and gently massaged them.

We kissed as I played with his balls. Then he switched back to Vivan. As they kissed, I pressed my lips to the man's back and placed soft, loving kisses all over his naked body.

'Do it, my darling,' said my wife. 'Rim him, while he fucks me!'

I rose up higher on my knees and pressed my lips to his buttocks, I kissed them all over before sliding my tongue down between them. I heard his moan as I ran the tip of my tongue over his sensitive asshole.

'Is he doing it?' I heard my wife ask.

'Oh yeah. He's licking my asshole!'

Their moans intensified and I pushed my face deep between his gorgeous buttocks. I found his asshole with my lips and kissed it. I had rimmed Vivan many times, but no one else, before now.

I was still rimming his asshole when I hear the wet, sloppy sounds of him ejaculating into my wife. All around us, others were kissing, sucking and fucking, but I wasn't interest in them. I was only interested in this black man and my wife.

When he pulled out of Vivan and sat up on the sofa, his dripping cock dangled in front of my face. I understood what he wanted without needing to be told. I took his now soft cock in my mouth and sucked it clean.

'You dirty bastard!' said Vivan, as she gently, yet forcefully pushed me back onto one of the many rugs. With the black man grinning at us, she straddled my face. I looked up to see a thick string of gooey cum dangling from between the folds of her pretty pussy. I opened my mouth and the cum dropped into it.

'Swallow it!'

It was an order but one that my wife didn't need to make. I happily swallowed the black man's cum. Then I flicked out my tongue and licked her gaping cunt clean.

By the time Vivan climbed off my fce, the black man had left and was sitting with the pretty blonde with the great tits I had been about to fuck when I spotted Vivian with him. I didn't care.

'Wow!' said Vivian, smiling happily at me. 'Where did that come from?'

I shrugged. Then I noticed a man smiling at me from across the room. I raised an eyebrow as though in question. He shrugged as though in reply. As he walked toward me, I leant over the edge of the sofa. I felt his hands take a firm hold of my hips and then his stiff cock began to probe at my anus.

As the guy pushed and prodded with his cock, doing his best to enter my virginal asshole, I pulled Vivian down so that she lay of the sofa in front of me. My eyes rolled as the head of his cock forced its way past my sphincter. I was being fucked by another man, with a room of strangers watching. I didn't care. Vivian knew and that was all that mattered to me. I kissed her tits and sucked on her nipples as the man slowly eased himself deeper and deeper into me. Eventually I could feel his balls slapping against my own with each thrust and I brought my mouth to my wife's, and we kissed. I caressed her lovely tits and we kissed while I was fucked by another man. Somewhere along the way, a woman knelt at the edge of the sofa alongside me and was busy eating Vivian's pussy.

All too soon the guy was pumping a load of lovely, warm cum deep in my asshole. He pulled out and whispered thanks into my ear before walking away.

I was about to stand when a woman led a man to me. 'You get down there and clean that pretty mess up, slut!'

'Yes, Mistress,' said the man, before dropping to his knees and sucking the cum out of my ass.

My ass was now clean of cum and Vivan had orgasmed for the second time today. I wanted desperately to talk to her. I needed to know that she was fine with everything I had done. But a man took hold of her arm and led her to another sofa. I watched as she was squeezed between two men. They both caressed her body and took turns kissing her.

It seemed we wouldn't be talking anytime soon so I looked around the room myself. The black man was fucking the pretty blonde with the great tits, but I wasn't interested in them now.

On one of the rugs, a man lay on his back while a woman straddled his face. Whether or not her cunt was full of cum, I didn't know. A second woman knelt on the edge of the rug, sucking his cock. Her knees were parted invitingly, offering her pussy to anyone who wanted to use it. But I had other quarry.

Near them, a woman as sucking a man's cock, while a second man fingered her. The man who was doing the fingering, had a stiff cock that wasn't being used so I walked closer. I knelt down next to him. I looked his cock over. It was nice and hard and not too big. The head had a lovely mushroom shape to it that looked appealing to me. He gave a nod, so I took his hard cock in my mouth. Ather than cleaning the black man's cock off after he'd fucked Vivian, I had never sucked a cock, but I had been on the receiving end many times and I had watched plenty of porn so I figured I would know what to do.

I worked my lips up and down his hard shaft, allowing his moans to guide me on when I was doing it right. One thing I did know was lots of saliva helped. I drooled over his stiff cock as I sucked and licked it. Soon it was nice and shiny with my spit and my lips were sliding down deep enough for me to stick out the tip of my tongue and tickle his balls.

'Fuck, man, that's great. Just keep doing that!'

So I did.

As I worked his cock, I glanced out of the corner of my eye at Vivian. She was now lying on top of one of the men, his cock deep in her pussy. The second man was kneeling behind her, his cock inside her ass. To my knowledge this was the first time she had ever been double penetrated. By the look on her face, it wouldn't be the last time.

Then she glanced my way and our eyes locked. I gave her a thumbs up sign. Vivian gave me a wink. As she continued to take a cock in her cunt and another in her anus, she watched me blow this man. I doubled my efforts to take his cock deep down my throat so I could lick his balls at the same time. My reward was when he dumped a load of hot, juicy cum down my throat. I drank greedily, doing my best to not waste a single drop of his precious cum.

As his cock slowly shrivelled, I spat him out. 'Thanks for the use of your cock.'

'No problems, man, you can suck me any time.'

It was only now I realised he hadn't actually climaxed myself yet. It was getting late now but I looked around the room to see who I could find. There was a couple sitting on one of the sofas just kissing and touching. I sat next to the man and began to caress his naked body. When he didn't seem to mind, I took hold of his face and turned his mouth to mine. I kissed him as the woman watched. When he turned back, to kiss the woman, I gently pushed him so that he lay over her. They continued to kiss and fondle each other as I eased my cock into his asshole. It occurred to me that this was the first time I'd ever fuck someone in the ass and I wondered why it had taken me so long. Not that I would ever have considered fucking another man before tonight. What bothered me, was I had never tried to fuck Vivian in the ass before. She certainly seemed to like it when the guy used her anus tonight so she probably wouldn't have objected if I had tired.

The guy managed to turn back enough for us to kiss as I fucked him. Then the woman leant closer and we kissed.

'Do I get a turn?' asked a third voice.

I looked up to find Vivian standing next to me. 'Sure, why not.' I felt very strange to be kissing my wife, while fucking some strange man in the ass, but also very exhilarating. We two men watched as Vivian kissed the other woman and then puled her down onto a rug. I continued to fuck him while my wife and the woman eat each other at our feet.

When I climaxed, I pumped in so much cum it flooded out. Knowing Vivian could see me, I rolled the guy onto his knees and licked his ass clean for him.

Darren and Nancy found us and led us back to where we could dress.

'The good news is you guys have made it onto the invite list anytime you feel like coming back.'

Darren drove us home. We thanked them for taking us and for introducing us to orgy life.

I think we were both exhausted and we went straight to sleep.

The following morning, I woke to find Vivian sitting up and smiling down at me.

'And how is my little cock-whore this morning?'

Her smile told me she wasn't angry. 'A little sore, but good I guess.'

'Tell me, what was your favourite part of last night?'

I didn't have to think about it for long. 'Watching you and that big black guy fucking.'

'I thought it might be the part where you rimmed out his asshole, while he fucked me.'

'That was a very close second.'

'I've been thinking, the orgy was great, but I don't want to do it too often. I think it would take some of the fun out of it.'

'I guess.'

'What about, next weekend, we go to a bar and find me a nice black man to fuck so you can watch us?'

'That sounds good to me.'

Vivian snapped her fingers. 'Even better. Why don't we find two black men. One for you and one for me?'

I leant in close, and we kissed. 'I knew there was a reason I married you!'