Romance and Unbridled Passion Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2 of our weekend away.
2.7k words
4.71
3.7k
2

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a hot night of passion, Carrie fell asleep in my arms. We laid naked in the very comfortable hotel bed, Carrie's head on my chest as we fell asleep and it was still there when we woke up. I could feel her heart beating in time with mine. I just laid there and held her and listened to her breathe.

After several minutes I started to kiss her face and wake her up slowly. She smiled at me.

"Good morning Handsome"

It was a pet name that she had called me for several years. I didn't think it fit me at all but I was sure glad she did.

"We have several things on the schedule today."

"Does it include you doing naughty things to me?" Carrie asked.

'Of course it does my love."

We got up and I started the shower. The shower was plenty big enough for each of us and I always love showering with Carrie. Something about seeing the water running down her beautiful naked skin was so sexy to me.

As we got out of the shower, Carrie wanted to dry me off. Feeling her hands on my is always a turn on and this day was no different. I could feel my cock getting harder as she dried off my wet body. Carrie knew I was getting harder and it was exactly what she wanted. As she moved the towel down my chest and stomach, she would kiss my skin where she had just dried it off. Feeling her lips on my skin made my heart beat faster and my cock get harder.

Carrie knelt down in front of me, oh her knees and she began to lick my cock. She stroked it with her right hand as her lips folded over the head of my cock and down my shaft. She is amazing at this. Her mouth makes me feel pleasures I can't even put into words. She sucks me with so much passion and makes me feel like she can't get enough of me. It isn't just the physical pleasure of her tongue and mouth on me but its the mental part of knowing how much she wants me. How much she loves my cock. How much she loves to make me cum.

Carrie was working her magic on my cock and I knew I wouldn't last very long. Seeing her beautiful face with her lips wrapped around my cock is such a sexy visual. I love watching her. Carrie put one hand behind me and on my ass and was squeezing me as she sensed I was about to explode. I put my hands on her head and my legs are shaking now.

'Baby, I am going to cum. You are going to make me cum."

Carrie responds with a moan that I can feel in her mouth on my cock. My legs stiffen and my cock gets even harder. Carrie can sense it and she sucks me even harder as my cum races through my cock and I explode in her mouth. It is a powerful and long orgasm and Carrie accepts every ounce of cum from me, swallowing each drop.

"Baby, you came a lot!"

"That's your fault baby. You drive me wild."

Carrie cleaned up and we got dressed for the day. We had a nice breakfast in the hotel restaurant and she wanted to know what was next. We went and sat by the swimming pool, both of us on one chair and she was backed up against me between my legs. I kissed her on her neck and shoulders and told her how much I loved her over and over. My hands slid lightly up and down the skin of her arms and I whispered in here ear,

"You are so sexy my love. I love being here with you."

Carrie just smiled and leaned back against me. We sat there for a few moments and then went to the next surprise I had for her. I had gotten us a couple's massage and I was excited to share this experience with Carrie.

We got to the salon area of the hotel and signed in. I had chosen the masseuses for both of us. Carrie's was a very attractive woman that had dark brown hair and a great reputation based on the ratings I read on line. Mine was not as attractive (I didn't want Carrie jealous) but also had gotten great reviews.

We both went into the changing room to undress and put our towels on. Carrie reached over to touch my cock and I stopped her hand because I didn't want to be hard when I walked out of the changing room. Carrie laughed at my reasoning and then replied,

'That's okay baby, I don't want anyone else to see it anyway."

We walked out and laid on the tables, facing each other. Carrie completely uncovered herself which is exactly what I wanted and I left a towel over my ass. We let the masseuses do their job and I was getting very relaxed very quickly. I watched Carrie's face as she was getting her massage and I could tell she was very relaxed also. Her masseuse was on the lower part of her back and she asked Carrie if she wanted her butt massaged. I jumped the gun and answered,

"Rub her all over. I need her really relaxed and happy."

I did want her relaxed but it was also very sexy seeing my beautiful girlfriend getting her naked body massaged by an attractive woman. I couldn't help it! Carrie had me thinking nothing but naughty thoughts all weekend.

I could see Carrie's face as the woman rubbed her ass and then down her hamstrings. I could tell her fingers were very close to Carrie's pussy although I obviously knew she wasn't touching it, I wondered if Carrie was getting a little aroused just feeling her fingers so close.

"Does that feel good baby?" I asked.

"It feels incredible." Carrie replied.

The time went by so fast and our hour was up. We went back into the dressing room to get dressed. I sat on a chair for a second and watched Carrie remove her towel. I took her by the hand and pulled her to me and I took her left breast in my hand and started to lick her nipple. It was already hard but it hardened in my mouth and I could feel it as it did. I moved my mouth to her other breast and repeated the same action as I sucked her nipple into my mouth. Carrie was moaning lightly and put her hand on the back of my head and ran her fingers through my hair as I alternated between each breast.

I reached my hand down and put it between Carrie's legs and discovered that she was completely soaked.

"Is that because of me or the massage?'

"I'll never tell." Carrie slyly responded.

I didn't care which one it was, I just was glad she felt that way and I would get the benefits.

We went back up to the room to take a shower. I told Carrie I wanted to wash her body. I turned on the shower and we got inside. I pressed my body against hers and kissed her passionately. She could feel my hard against her and I took myself in my hand and slid my cock between her legs. I was not inside her but she could feel my hard and rubbing between her legs. I grabbed Carrie's ass and pushed against her, my cock sliding between her pussy lips but not penetrating her.

I turned her around and put my cock against her ass so she could feel how hard I was. Carrie pushed back against me with her ass and I reached around her and massaged her breast and nipples. I stopped after just a few minutes and lathered my hands up with soap and began to rub my hands all over her body. I carefully washed ever inch of her body, taking my time to not miss a spot. IAs she leaned against the wall of the tub I picked her foot up and placed it on my thigh and washed her feet, calves and thighs. I repeated this with the other leg as the hot water cascaded over her skin.

I stood up and kissed Carrie like never before. Deep, passionate and long. I turned the water off and got a towel to dry her off. Once again, I took my time and ran the soft towel over her body, drying her completely before taking her by the hand and leading her to the bed. I laid her onto the bed and kissed her face and down her neck. My tongue left a wet trail along her shoulders and down to her breast where I teased her nipples with my tongue. I took my hands and pressed her breast close together so her nipples almost touched and I licked both of them together, occasionally sucking them into my warm mouth.

I worked my way down her stomach and to her pussy. Normally I tease her by kissing all around the skin near her pussy but tonight I crave her I can't wait. I take her legs and push them forward towards her chest and I begin to lick her pussy lips and then move to her clit. Her clit is hard and swollen and the sound she makes when my tongue lays against her clit only increases the passion in the room. My tongue dances against her clit and I slowly circle it with my tongue and I can tell how aroused she is getting. Her pussy is soaked and I am anxiously tasting her. I want her to cum but I have another plan. I stop what I am doing and stand up. Carrie looks disappointed but she also knows that I must have something in mind.

I move to the side of the bed and I pull out her new rabbit type toy. I hold it up to her mouth and tell her to lick the head of the toy. Carrie extends her tongue and then sucks it into her mouth getting the head wet. I then hand it to her and I pull a chair up to the edge of the bed and sit down.

"I want to watch you fuck yourself for me baby. I want you to tease me until I can't take it anymore."

Carrie takes the toy and rubs it against her clit and along her pussy lips and then it slowly disappears into her pussy. The toy is about six inches long and she presses it completely into herself. Seeing this makes my cock feel like it is going to break the skin. I am so swollen and so my cock is almost purple from all of the blood filling it.

Carrie is watching my reaction as she slowly fucks herself with the toy. I can hear the wonderful sounds of her wetness combined with the moaning and breathing that escapes her lips. I reach down and hold my cock in my hand, slowly stroking my shaft as she watches. She pushes the toy deep inside and turns on the vibrators that are inside the toy.

"Oh god baby. This feels amazing."

I am lost in her pleasure and in what I am seeing just a few inches in front of me. Her toy shines in the light as she withdraws it only to push it inside her again. I want her so much. I want all of her right now. Every single inch of her.

"Keep using your toy baby. Don't stop."

I lean forward and take her foot in my hand and I rub her foot and begin to kiss it. I kiss all over her foot and ankles, alternating between my tongue and lips. Her head is tossed back and her back is arched as she just feels the sensation of my lips and tongue on her foot and lower legs. I then take her other foot and slowly kiss it and follow the same pattern as before.

I slide myself closer to her and kiss the front and back of her knees and the front and back of her thighs. I know Carrie is trying to hold her orgasm back and I am glad she is doing that for now. I get very close to her pussy and lick the area where her groin meets her legs, my tongue pressing against her no arching back.

"Don't you dare stop fucking yourself baby."

I then push her knees up some and see the juices running out of her pussy and down her ass. I want it all. I extend my tongue and my tongue brushes lightly against her tight ass and licks up towards her pussy so I can capture all of her taste. Carrie jumps when my tongue touches her ass but her moans say it feels good. I literally cannot get enough of her and lick her everywhere I can as the toy works it magic on her pussy and her clit.

I reach down to the bag next to the bed and bring out a very small anal toy. I use a lubricant that I bought and make sure it is well lubricated. I use my finger and take Carrie's own pussy juices and I rub it on her ass. I tell her to relax and to enjoy the sensation. I assure her that I won't hurt her in any way. I take the tip of my finger and push it very slowly and very gently just slightly into her ass. Carrie gasp but then relaxes some as I take my time playing with her.

I can feel her toy vibrating inside her on my finger. I then take the small toy and rub the head against her ass. I slowly push it forward, entering her a little at a time. I get it just a few inches in and I stop and hold it there until I feel her relax even more. I then slowly move it in and out of her just as she is speeding up fucking her pussy.

"Are you okay baby?" I ask.

"Yes baby, it feels good, just go slow." Carrie answered back.

Carrie is fucking her pussy faster now and I am slowly fucking her ass with the toy, not deep at all but definitely enough that she can feel the sensation. I am so aroused by watching all of this that I start to kiss and lightly bite Carrie's inner thigh. Again, just hard enough for her to feel the sensation but not enough to hurt her.

"Baby, I am going to cum really soon. Can I cum baby?" Carrie ask almost frantically.

"Of course you can my love. I want you to cum so hard for me."

I stand up next to the bed, my left hand still holding the toy in her ass and my right hand now stroking my cock just a few feet away from Carrie's breast. I tell Carrie I want to cum on her breast because I want her to see what she has done to me.

"Tell me when you are going to cum Carrie."

"I am about to cum right now. I'm about to cum for you." Carrie exclaims.

I am stroking my cock faster as I see Carrie's mouth open and her breathing become rapid. She is pressing the toy against herself with both hands and her back arches as her orgasm overwhelms her body. This triggers my orgasm also and my cum shoots from my cock in one rope like blast after another and it covers her breast and part of her neck with hot, creamy cum. Maybe more than I have ever cum.

Carrie is catching her breath and turns the vibrator off as I slowly remove the toy from her ass. Carrie rubs my cum against her breast and lifts her hands to her mouth to taste my cum.

I ask, "Are you okay? Did it feel okay?"

"Baby, it was so hot and seeing you cum that hard was amazing!"

"You caused that baby. I wanted all of you and I am just beginning."

"What if I want to play with you that way?" Carrie inquired.

"You can do anything to me you want my love. Just give me a few minutes to recover."

Now, both of our minds are racing. The love, trust and desire we have for each other is growing by the second and we are already anticipating what is next.