All Comments on 'Romance In The Mountains'

by PDumbledore

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Great Start

Very good story line. They may travel but somehow the cabin should be the true base of their love. Your style painted such a clear picture I could almost hear the birds and see that sunset.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Very good storyline

An excellent start. Am looking forward to furture chapters.

silktree18silktree18about 20 years ago
I really enjoyed your story

I agree with the idea that the cabin should be the base of the story. Maybe have them coming back from a trip somewhere else and do some flashbacks? I really enjoyed your writing style and how you emplyed anticipatory strategies but still kept me interested in what was going to happen next. I look forward to reading your next piece.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
We need a second chapter.

I agree the cabin should be the base of "operation". Have them make the trip to Hawaii and return to the cabin and relive the trip as they look at photos from the trip.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
awesome story

i would love to see where Bob and Kathy's future lead them. maybe marriage, a kid. stuff like that. keep the cabin as their love nest. loved this story. one of the best thus far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A great foundation.

Romance genre is my favoured flavour and this has the promise of a truely inspiring piece of literotica. Having built your foundation, the house is next. Perhaps a family and social circle theme would do the trick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved it!

Great story. I would love a continuation as long as you keep it romantic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
what iwould like to see

i would like to see kathy get pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
NOVEL??

I'm very impressed and i think if you added a lil more background info and stretched it out you could write a great novel think about it

LJbearhugLJbearhugalmost 9 years ago
Continue???

YES! YES!!

Please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Quality writing with an excellent story line.

Please continue with the story line, realistic with down to earth normal and everyday life built in. A guy wins some lottery money and doesn't go ape shit, what a difference!

BRAVO!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Continue on Bob & Kathy

There are so many more story lines to go down from where you left off. Story needsto continue. Elee

wanderer77wanderer77about 6 years ago
great beginning

yes, please continue. you have many more great things you can do with this

Mojo648Mojo648almost 6 years ago
Review

Please please please continue the story, this is 1 of the best story's I've read on here so far, and I've read over 100 + story's,

Keep it up but don't ruin it with too much sex.

MoMiner64MeteMoMiner64Meteover 4 years ago
Good Story!

Saw this story on another site where it was eviscerated unmercifully and the full story is very good.

Let me add one bit of constructive piece of information. I think the author has confused 12x12s with 2x12s. A stout person would be very hard pressed to lift let alone move and situate a 12x12. A 12x12 would be massive overkill for a 24 foot floor joist. Cross bracing between floor joists could be 2x4s but, more likely would be 1xs like 1x4s. The cross bracing is to help stabilize the joists and keep them from tending to tip over and promote the entire floor to be a stronger more unitized structure. the 1x4s would run from the top of one joist to the bottom of the adjacent joist at several points along the length of the joists.

I certainly hope the author is not offended by the above remark. I still liked the story because the lumber designation didn't really detract from the story.

If you continue this story. I have to agree that you should describe Kathy as getting pregnant and the two of them being devoted loving caring parents. That in my opinion would greatly enhance the romance aspect of the story.

Mojo648Mojo648about 4 years ago
Review,

Sudden ending, wheres the rest of the storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
BRILL

GREAT STORY SO FAR.MORE PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Whilst I recognize that the sex scenes were meant to be the important part, I do have a quibble. 12x12 fir weighs about 42 lbs per running foot -- SYP about the same. So each 20 timber would weigh close to 900 lbs., not something you toss over your shoulder and lift into place!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous