Romance In The Mountains

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PDumbledore
PDumbledore
395 Followers

Bob licked up one side of her vagina and down the other to her anus and back He did this a few times, and then spread her lips apart to lick the inside of her vagina. Kathy's juices started to flow, and he licked up what he could. Kathy started to suck his cock faster, and he licked her faster. When Bob felt his cock swell, he encircled her clit with his lips, and slowly pulled off. Kathy felt this, and her body started to shudder and shake through a series of minor orgasms. In between orgasms, she took Bob' cock deep in her mouth as he started his own orgasm, shooting it down her throat. When both of them calmed down, Kathy kept sucking on Bob's cock, keeping him hard.

Kathy then pulled her mouth off him, and circled back around, kissing Bob. Both of them tasted their own juices, and started to fondle each other again.

Bob then pushed Kathy on her back, and positioned himself between her legs. Slowly he slid in, feeling her tight muscles grab hold of him. Bob started to pump in and out of her, and Kathy wrapped her legs around him, locking her ankles together. Both of them took their time, slowly making love with each other.

It seemed like they had made love for hours when they felt each other reach their peak. Bob started to move in and out of her faster. When Kathy went over the edge, she tightened her legs around Bob's waist, and pulled him down to kiss him. Kathy's legs were so tight around him, Bob could not move. When he felt her muscles tighten around his cock, he shot his semen deep into her womb. Then they rolled to the side facing each other.

Minutes, maybe hours passed as they fell asleep together, arms wrapped around each other.

****

I am thinking of continuing this story in the Romance category. Please let me know what you think, and what you would like to see come from Bob and Kathy next. I would greatly appreciate your feedback. Anything from a kind word to what you would like to see next. Also, if you would be kind enough to vote again, then give it five if you enjoyed it.

PDumbledore
PDumbledore
395 Followers
12