Romance Under Control Pt. 02

Story Info
A night spent restrained.
3.4k words
4.67
7.1k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Note**

This is part 2 in a series, and reading part 1 first is recommended. This part focuses on a single night. There is much more to come.

As a reminder: Lily is my girlfriend, and Zoe is her best friend and roommate. Lily wants to save herself for marriage. I am doing my best to be supportive, but she is so attractive that it is almost impossible for me to restrain myself. Eventually I end up locking myself in a chastity cage for Lily's sake; this is the story of how I ended up there and what comes after.

On our last date she had invited me into her and Zoe's apartment to make out, and I had spent the night on her couch, too drunk to walk home. I had embarrassed myself in the morning when Lily and Zoe both noticed my morning wood. After a conversation between Lily and Zoe which I couldn't hear, Zoe told me that Lily had a present for me, and I was to come to their apartment next Thursday and Zoe would help me control my desire.

**Dinner**

The next Thursday, I arrived early with a bottle of red wine and a box of chocolates, dressed in my nicest shirt and tight jeans, which I hoped would show off my fit figure well. Zoe ushered me in, wearing a slinky black dress, apparently with nothing underneath, as the dress hung to her body, revealing her form perfectly. Surprisingly Lily was also wearing a dress, something she rarely did. It was a plain, tan color, and came down to mid thigh. A a low cut V in front allowed a small glimpse of the edge of her breasts. She smiled when she saw me, and put her arms over my shoulders, bringing her face up to meet mine.

"None of that yet, behave yourself girl" Zoe said, pulling Lily away before I could kiss her. I started to ask what was going on, but thought better of it, and just told Lily she looked astonishingly beautiful. We sat around their coffee table to eat. Lily had made a delicious pasta dish using fresh pasta from a small grocery shop near her apartment. She had always been interested in cooking, and had really outdone herself that night, the food was delicious.

Throughout the meal I wondered what they had in mind for me that evening, and what they had been discussing in their room last week. We kept the conversation light though, both Lily and Zoe clearly enjoying keeping me in the dark about their plans for the night.

A few times during the meal I leaned towards Lily, brushing my hand across her arm. Each time though, Zoe slapped my hand away and gave me a stern look. After dinner, when we were clearing dishes, Lily tried to put her arms around me, but Zoe pried her away and positioned herself between us, facing Lily. For a moment there was a small look of disappointment on Lily's face, quickly replaced by a look of surprise as Zoe pushed Lily back, forcing her to fall back onto the couch.

"I need to get going soon, so I'll explain what we're going to do about you tonight, assuming Lily can behave herself long enough." Zoe said, standing in front of us, as I sat back down, careful not to touch Lily lest we incur Zoe's wrath.

"Men are animals when they see a naked women, your brain shuts down and all you can think about is fucking her like an animal. Some of us like that, but sweet little Lily here won't be riding your dick any time soon." Zoe said, her arms folded across her chest. "Lily wants to give you a present tonight, but we can't trust you not to take things too far. Hell, last week you almost came all over our couch just from seeing Lily's tits from across the room."

Lily interrupted "That wasn't his fault, he had been a perfect gentleman before that".

Zoe continued, ignoring her. "That's why we're going to tie you to Lily's bed for the evening, while Lily gives you her present. You'll be completely hers for the night, so don't even think about trying something inappropriate, not that you'll be able to."

Surprised I turned to Lily, but she was too embarrassed to say anything. I looked back to Zoe and realized she was serious.

I hesitated for a moment not knowing what to say, then, trying to hide the nervousness in my voice I said "you're right, it'll be safer if I am tied up". Although I had thought about it many times, I had never actually tried bondage before, and for some reason had always imagined that I would be the one tying up the woman, not the other way around. Despite my reservations, I couldn't deny that I found the idea of being restrained appealing. I was also extremely curious about what Lily's present might be.

**Preparation**

"Go take a piss if you need to, I'll be your last chance tonight" Zoe said, pushing me towards the restroom. "And don't you even think about jacking off in there".

Sheepishly, I ran into the restroom and relieved myself as quickly as I could. Although I tried to remain calm, I was already getting hard, and struggled to get my dick back into my pants, cursing myself for wearing my tightest pair of jeans. While I tried to force the zipper back up, Zoe barged into the restroom.

Before I could say anything, Zoe pulled my hands away, saying "Had to make sure you weren't doing anything inappropriate in here." Forcing my zipper back up, she commented "you really picked the wrong night to wear jeans that tight. They do make your ass look good though"

Zoe dragged me into Lily's bedroom. To my surprise, Lily wasn't there. Zoe told me to take off my shirt, and lay down on the bed, and I complied. I reached for my pants but she slapped me hard on the wrist and pulled my hands away.

"You know this night isn't about your dick, so forget it even exists. This is all about Lily, and what she needs is a man she can play with like a toy, with no needs of his own. You know you aren't really strong enough to be that man, but she loves you anyway. You could go home and play with your dick as much as you want imagining her, but if you really love her you'll do everything I tell you to from now on, and I'll help you be the right man for her. Oh, and don't complain to her, making her feel guilty won't help you get off."

I nodded, and sat back on the bed, my body protesting as my already rock hard cock strained against the tight fabric of my jeans. Zoe pulled my hands above my head and with a practiced motion looped a rope around my hands several times, binding them at the wrists, then binding my wrists to the head of the bed. I realized then that this wasn't the first time Zoe had tied up a man by a long shot, and that this whole night was her idea. My feet were bound together and bound to the foot of the bed. Zoe stared down at me and ran her hands over my abs.

"You do make a pretty cute toy" Zoe said, then turned to the door, calling out "Its safe now, you can come in".

Lily entered the room, still wearing the same dress she wore during dinner, and carrying the chocolates that I had brought her that evening. Putting the chocolates down on the nightstand she smiled at me, and ran her eyes over my body. She had looked beautiful during dinner, but somehow looked even more arousing now. I noticed that I could see the outline of her nipples clearly against the tan fabric of her dress, and realized that she must have taken off her bra. The light from the hallway perfectly highlighted her figure, and made her hair shimmer. My erection surged against my tight pants again, and I involuntarily pulled on the bonds that restrained my hands.

"Hey, its ok. I know this is a lot but it will be worth it for you I promise." She said, running her hand across my face and smiling down at me.

"Don't worry Lily, this is perfect for me. I just really want to give you as kiss". I replied, remembering what Zoe had told me. Lily laughed, then leaned over, giving me a quick peck on the cheek, her dress hanging down just enough to show me a fleeting glimpse of a breast. I wanted to tell her how hard I was straining against my pants and how desperate I already felt to make love to her, but I bit my tongue.

Lily ran her hand across my chest, then turned to Zoe as she rose from the bed and turned to leave. "Thank you so much Zoe, I never would have thought of this without you" Lily said. Zoe pulled her close and kissed her on the mouth passionately. Lily covered her mouth after Zoe broke away blushing. It wasn't the first time I had seen Zoe act playful with Lily, but this seemed more than that. I had heard rumors that Zoe was secretly into girls, and I was starting to think that maybe those rumors were true. Although it took my mind a few moments to ponder the implications of that kiss, my body reacted immediately, my hips bucking into the air desperate for some stimulation for my dick, hopelessly restrained by the rough fabric of my jeans.

**Lily's present**

"Are you ready for your present?" Lily asked, spinning around in front of me and clasping her hands in front of her.

"I can't wait" I replied with a grin.

Zoe grabbed her from behind, then slowly undid the zipper at the side of Lily's dress. Lily did her best to look confident but shivered as Zoe slipped the straps off Lily's shoulders, letting the dress slip down her body and fall to the floor.

Lily stood before me nude except for small, light pink panties. Her breasts looked even better than I remembered them, hard pink nipples over soft white skin. Her hair fell over her shoulder, partially covering one breast. Shadows highlighted the contours of her tight belly, and the soft bulge of her mound under her thin panties. I had never seen a more beautiful girl.

Lily smiled, fighting back a nervous laugh and held her in front of her, squeezing her breasts together. In a sweet voice said. "Tada! I'm your present. You can play with me all night, and we can do anything you want." Looking at my dick strain to break free of its denim prison, and noting the hunger in my eyes, she continued

"Well, maybe not anything, but it'll be fun, I promise."

Lily spun around, giving me a view of her small but firm butt, half covered by the soft, thin fabric of her panties. Shadows from the light in the hall accentuated the perfect curve of Lily's hips and cheeks. Tiny white hairs glistened along her skin, as the slightly chilly air raised goosebumps across her flesh. I longed to feel her, to squeeze her, to enter her, but the ropes dug into my wrists.

"What do you think? Do you want me?" Lily asked. Although she had meant to sound teasing, there was an edge of anxiety in her voice, and underneath my hunger for her I knew that it took a lot of courage for her to show her body to me.

I replied, hoping she could hear the sincerity in my voice "you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen Lily, I need you." As she blushed, I think I saw real relief spread across her face.

"You two really are perfect, aren't you" Zoe commented, standing with her arms crossed across her chest at the doorway. I had completely forgotten that she was still there. "I'm leaving now" she continued, "Lily, you know what we talked about. Have as much fun driving him mad as you want, but don't untie him. Remember that your sweet, adoring boyfriend is already too horny to think, much less control his body"

"She's right" I added, "No matter what I say tonight, I'm ok, I like being tied up like this, really"

Zoe laughed, and slapped Lily's ass playfully, then turned and left. The solid clunk of the apartment door being dead-bolted shut sent a shiver down my spine as Lily gracefully laid her perfect body next to mine. Her hair brushed against my cheek as she embraced me in a passionate kiss, her breasts warm and soft against the bare skin on my chest. I knew I was in for the best and the hardest night of my life.

**A night to remember**

I have no idea how long we laid there, our bodies burning with passion, Lily's flawless pale skin sent sparks through me as she pressed herself ever tighter against me. Every nerve in my body was strained to its maximum as my arousal grew beyond anything I knew was possible. The taste of her lips filled my head until there was no room left for thought. Her breath was warm and sweet as she moaned lightly. My entire world melted away into desire, desperation and warm, smooth flesh.

At some point the arousal that saturated my mind transformed into something even more powerful. Where before I had craved pleasure for myself, now I just wanted to touch Lily. My body still yearned for satisfaction that I knew wouldn't come, but that was now secondary to my need to run my hands over the gentle curves of her body, to cup her warm breasts in my hands and softly squeeze them, to gently rub my thumb over her delicate pink nipples. For the first time I realized that Lily's pleasure mattered more than my own. The thought spread through me like wildfire.

Although I hadn't been planning to say it, between passionate kisses I gasped "I love you Lily".

She slowly pulled her lips away from mine, and I tried to follow them, eager for another taste of her, but my bonds held me back. My heart felt like it was going to explode as she pulled back for a moment; I was terrified I had scared her off. My fears vanished as a smile spread across her face. She gently cupped my cheek in her hand, and whispered that she loved me.

**A conversation I would never forget**

We both broke out laughing at our situation. One of the most romantic moments in our relationship had come while I was helplessly bound to a bed, driven to the brink of insanity by desire. Somehow, this felt right. As Lily sat up cross legged in the bed next to me, I turned to her and said

"Tonight has been amazing. Being here with you is everything I could ever ask for. You are the most beautiful girl in the world"

"It isn't too hard on you, being tied up and not getting any, uh, satisfaction?" she asked, a concerned look on her face.

"No, please don't worry about that." I answered "I thought I was going to go insane with desire for a bit, but I realized that it doesn't matter, what's really important is being with you. I just wish I could touch you, but I know its better like this, I wouldn't be able to control myself if you untied me. I want my body to, don't worry about how hard it is on me, nothing matters more to me than your pleasure."

"I can't let you touch me tonight, but maybe there's a way we could do that soon" Lily replied. "There's something Zoe told me about that I wasn't sure you'd be willing to try. Its a sort of cage that would be locked around around your, um, penis, so it can't get hard. When you're wearing it you wouldn't be able to have sex or even, uh, touch yourself. I know it sounds scary, but she said it wouldn't hurt you, and it might even feel good. I don't want to hurt you, but the way she talked about it, it sounded like it might actually be fun for you. That way you wouldn't have to be tied up, and it'll keep your, uh, urges under control. W-we don't have to try it though, if its too scary." Lily sat next to me, hugging herself as she talked, trying to hide her nervousness.

More than anything else, I wished I could embrace her and soothe her. I knew it must have taken all the courage she could muster to suggest something like that. I had heard of chastity cages before, but never imagined I would one day end up wearing one. I realized that it was exactly what I needed, and my body concurred with an involuntary twitch from my cock which was still stubbornly struggling against the tight denim that restrained it.

"Of course I'll try it. I will do anything for you Lily. I've heard of a cage like that before, and I would absolutely be willing to wear one for you. Its hard to explain but no matter how worked up I am right now, I care more about pleasing you than myself, and I always will. I want to give myself to you complete, I would love to wear a cage for you."

Lily didn't reply; there was no need. She sat next to me, gently running her hand across my chest and smiling. She reached over to her nightstand where she had left the box of chocolates I had brought her, and pulled out a delicious looking piece. She bit off half letting it melt in her mouth, then tenderly pressed her thumbs to my lips, and as I parted them she slid the other half of the chocolate into my mouth. As I held it on my tongue, letting the delicious flavor fill my mouth, Lily licked her fingers, laughing playfully.

With the taste of chocolate still on my tongue, Lily leaned in for another kiss. As our mouths locked together, I knew that a chastity cage was right for me. Every inch of my body still burned with desire for her, but in my heart I knew that her pleasure would always come first.

"There's one more thing I want to show you tonight" Lily whispered, laying next to me. Slowly, she peeled off the soaked pink panties that she had been wearing. Her virgin pussy was the most beautiful that I had ever seen. She had a thin patch of light hair over her perfectly formed mound, and a flawless pink slot. Her clit was engorged, and almost bright red with desire. She slid her fingers into my mouth, my lips parting without hesitation. With a gentle sigh, she traced a line down her body to her hungry sex, then began to gently stroke herself. She kissed me as she got close, pulling her lips away from mine as her moans grew in intensity. I ignored the raging desire in my loins and focused all my attention on her rapid breathing, the heaving of her breasts, and the smooth, delicate motions of her fingers.

When Lily's soft moans finally reached a peak, her breath pausing for a split second, I felt her pleasure as though it were my own. My muscles were sore from fighting against the ropes, as my body still hadn't given up, but that didn't seem to matter. The only thing that mattered was her soft sign as she laid herself beside me in exhaustion, reaching across to the nightstand to turn off the lights with a lazy flick of her delicate fingers. Neither of us could speak, and there was no need to; she just placed her head on my chest and closed her eyes, a smile on her face. Still restrained, my body still burning with desire, I slowly drifted off to sleep, feeling the soft pressure of her breasts against my body.

To be continued...