All Comments on 'Romance With My Mom Ch. 06'

by Angiesteve69

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
papabeardougpapabeardougalmost 8 years ago
Super job and storyline

great read keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I bet this wasn't the only time!

As much as I was afraid it will inevitably come to this I must admit I'm both relieved how it went down and how hot it was, and the whole David thing got swept under the rug astonishingly fast & effective.

The only thing to add here is that I'm willing to bet that this is not the only time those 3 got together for some hanky panky, who knows maybe Megan comes to visit regularly or moves to the same town for "business" reason.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

very great story and i think the friend so move in with them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A good story!

I enjoyed this chapter and can't wait for the next one! I hope that Megan is part of the next chapter(s) too!

Keep writing! 👍👌😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Looking forward to the next chapter will Megan be joining them? Hope she will.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very good

The true love and respect for mom shows through. Good advice from Megan, "Always keep your mother happy"

alo0ozalo0ozover 4 years ago
didnt like this chapter

I hate these type of episodes in loving committed relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Ah the inevitable sharing that finds its way into an incest romance story if it goes on long enough. It seems authors just can't resist. While in this case I can see it being a somewhat reasonable addition because it's a one-time parting "gift" experience to her friend of 15 years - the only one she has shared her big secret with - I still feel like it diminishes the special relationship if they include others in it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAngiesteve69@Angiesteve69
434 Followers
26 year old Sri Lankan male. I'm writing stories as a hobby. Huge fan of incest romance stories. Specially woman being older. So, all of my stories would be about them. My submissions are quite slow because I have to balance this with my studies. Thanx for all the readers. Kee...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES