Romance with the CEO Ch. 02

Story Info
Chapter 2.
13k words
4.89
15.9k
19

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Justin's Point of View***

"Come as soon as you want." Nick answered when I asked him what time I should get to his place. "Seriously, go home, do whatever you need, change into sweats, then come over." We're standing in his office, only 30 minutes left before the weekend.

"Sweats?" I laughed.

"Yeah. Sweats. Be as comfortable as you want, we can have a chilled night in."

"Okay." I laughed. "I must say, you seem eager for me to get to your place..." I teased him.

He gave me the most adorable boyish smile. "I like spending time with you." He shrugged. He turned serious. "Plus, you're so skinny, you need to get some meat on those bones."

"Ah I see how it is." I laughed. He moved closer to me, sliding his hand around my waist. "Whoa, Whoa, Whoa! Someone can come in at any moment." I tried to back up but he was too quick. He pressed his lips to mine and gave me a passionate kiss.

"Nobody's gonna come in here unannounced. Plus, it's kinda fun being sneaky around the office." He gave me another quick kiss.

"As long as we don't get caught."

"People will find out eventually, you know."

"I know, but let's keep it between us for a little while. I wanna make sure I'm ready to face the backlash."

"Don't let the gossipers get to you, okay? It won't be easy, but I promise to do everything I can to protect you from everyone." He said softly. I leaned in, resting my chin on his shoulder and enveloping him in a big hug.

"I know you will. I still can't believe we're dating, it's crazy enough that you're my boss, but the fact that everyone is gonna talk about us being together blows my mind."

"I'm sorry. I can't change or control that aspect of my life. If it's too much for you just tell me, I understand."

I pulled back from our embrace to look him in his eyes. "That's not what I mean. I know you can't, and I know it's a part of dating you. And so far I'm really enjoying dating you." He kissed me. "I should go and finish up a few loose ends before the weekend."

"I'll see you soon." He gave a relaxed smile as I headed out.

***

Why do I not own any cute sweatpants?! Literally! None of them are flattering! How am I gonna continue tricking this Adonis of a man into thinking I'm cute if he tells me to wear sweatpants!

I dug through clothes I never use, looking for something not half bad. No luck. Guess I'll just look like trash in my black joggers - my comfiest pair.

I texted him when I left my building, giving him a little heads up. As I approached his place, I admired the stunning architecture of his building. Wait a second, I remember this place I think. I checked the address he sent, yup, this is the building that is famous for being home to the insanely wealthy. Like, you need to have $100 million minimum net worth to even be considered for the ability to put an offer!

I mean, I'm not surprised, he can afford it. I wonder what his place looks like, it's probably completely remodeled to look like a spaceship.

The doorman opened the door for me and I thanked him as I headed in. I immediately looked up at the breathtaking ceiling, full of hand painted images. Every inch of this lobby has been meticulously designed and cared for.

"Hey, Justin." Nick appeared from a side hallway, where I assume the elevators are. "I'm glad you could make it."

"Hey..." I smiled, my full attention now on him. "This building is beautiful!"

"It is, isn't it?" He smiled. "I try not to take it for granted but sometimes I forget just how much history this place has." He looked up at the ceiling, his hands causally in his pockets. He's in grey sweatpants and a light blue long sleeve shirt with an attached hood. "Ready to head up?"

"Yeah." I said, following him back down the hallway where we entered an elevator. Stepping inside, I was shocked to see a uniformed woman standing inside the elevator. I watched as she then pressed the highest button.

Nick turned to me. "Now, please don't judge me, my place is not to everyone's taste." He laughed.

"Why? Is it reminiscent of a spaceship?" I joked.

He laughed. "Not exactly." He answered. The elevator slowed, coming to a stop. "Thank you, Carrie."

"Thank you." I smiled at the woman.

"Have a nice evening." She smiled back.

We stepped out onto the landing. I looked around for a door, then realized we're already in his apartment.

"I assume you'd like a tour like you gave me?"

"You don't have to." I said.

"I want to. Plus, I cleaned every inch of this place so it's spotless for you."

"Hiding the fact you're a slob?" I teased.

"I mean, that's 5th date material." He winked, giving me his trademark grin. "So this is the foyer." He motioned around the large, circular room we are standing in. A stunning, original-wood staircase curved up one side of the room, up to the second floor I assume. Hanging down from the double-high ceiling is a Restoration Hardware-vibe circular chandelier with candlelight shaped bulbs.

"This grey, cloud wallpaper is so pretty." I admired the paneling that filled the walls. The few pieces of furniture look older than this country.

"Behind that door is a small bathroom for guests. Through this way is the formal living area." He took me through to the right, into a huge, elegantly decorated room. "It runs the length of the apartment. It's where I host any parties or gatherings for business related things." I immediately noticed the grand piano on the other end, tucked in the corner casually.

"A shame you haven't converted this to a bowling alley." I quipped, making him laugh. We walked down the extended room, I admired the paintings on the walls and then gawked at the beautiful stone fireplace. "How high are these ceilings? It's rare to have to have such high ceilings in the city isn't it?"

"20 feet. Yeah, I'm lucky I was able to get them." He guided me into another room, this one full of dark, rich colors. "This is my office, I honestly prefer this one to the one at work, but don't tell it that. Don't want to hurt it's feelings." He played.

Between the natural mahogany desk and floor, the brown leather chair and couch, and forest green accent pillows, I can see why it's his favorite. It is the perfect combination of cozy and studious.

The next room, a library (because, of course that's normal), matches his office. "Wait, is that a balcony up there? Is this two floors?!" I asked. The dark bookshelves, filled with gorgeous leather bound, probably first editions, extended up 40 feet, with a second floor inside balcony that wrapped around the entire room.

"Yup, I actually have not touched anything in here besides the books and furniture. It was originally built by the Rockefeller family, and I love it too much to dare change anything."

"I don't blame you, it's stunning." I admired the room some more, almost forgetting to appreciate the magnificent furniture in the room, perfect for curling up and reading. I walked along one wall, scanning the books. "Is that a first edition Jane Austen?"

"It is. I loan or donate most of my special stuff to museums and libraries, but can't part ways with this one."

"That's really nice of you, it's a shame not everyone can see some of these."

"Exactly." He responded.

I continued touring the room, "If you tell me there's a secret door or something I may never leave this place."

"Is that so?" He raises an eyebrow. I nodded. He walked over to a wall opposite the one I'm standing by, then pulled at the edge of one of the shelves. As he pulled, a small, but impressive room was revealed. "I'm even more thankful for this room now that you've said that."

I blushed. "This place is crazy!" I giggled. He let me peek in the room.

"It's made to be a panic room. It locks from the inside so it can't be opened. This, of course, was added by the family that lived here before me but after the Rocketfellers."

"This is so cool." I said for the millionth time.

"Ready to see the kitchen?"

"Let me guess, it's behind that wall?" I joked, pointing at the opposite wall of bookshelves.

"Nah, that'd be too much effort to put in to go get a 2 am snack." He said, closing the secret door and walking through an actual doorway.

I followed him into the kitchen, which appeared to be as big as the massive living room. Filled with white cabinets, top-tier appliances, gorgeous marble floors and matching counters, this kitchen is anyone's dream. Two separate island counters, one with 6 bar stools, two fridges and at least 4 ovens, this kitchen is prepared to feed an army.

"This is where I spend most of my time, I usually sit here and have coffee or something and watch YouTube videos." He explained, motioning over to an elegant, round, grey table big enough to seat 10. It's positioned next to a huge window overlooking Central Park.

"I can see why, it's close to the food and the view is incredible."

"Over there is the family room, where I usually sit on that insanely comfortable couch and binge Netflix." He laughed.

"Through here is the butlers pantry, then there's two bathrooms over there, I had a second one put in so it's convenient for holding events and whatnot." That's actually pretty smart, I guess. Crazy, but a good idea. "Now for one of my favorite rooms, though I kinda say that about every single one, the dining room."

We continued through the butler's pantry down the hallway which opened up to another huge room. A table long enough for a State Dinner sits in the middle of the room, with at least 30 chairs. A stunning long rectangular shaped crystal chandelier with gold accents hangs from a hand painted ceiling, with gold sconces to accent the chandelier along the walls, wallpapered with a surprising tasteful patterned gold color.

"Hmm, sorry, I don't think this table is big enough for all the food I expect you to make me tonight."

"Damn, guess I'll have to upgrade then."

"I expected better." I pretended to look upset.

"Alright, the dining room is a bust, let me show you upstairs." He led me into the foyer, back where we entered.

"These stairs are just incredible."

"Yeah, another original part of this place, I had to have them properly restored to their original glory a couple of years ago."

As I followed him up the stairs, my eyes trailed from the gorgeous railing to his marvelously sculpted butt. Those grey sweatpants... oh Lordy, do they do him justice.

"There's 6 bedrooms on this floor, each with an en-suite."

"Does your family visit often?"

"Yeah, my parents always stay with me when they come to the city. They sold their place in the city when my father retired, so this is their place when they're here. Same with my sister. It's honestly a mini hotel for my family and friends."

"That's so nice." I laughed. "It's good to fill your home with the people you care about."

He showed me the rooms dedicated for his parents, his sister and her husband, and his niece. We quickly glanced at the other 3, then he led me down to the end of the corridor. Reaching a double door, he turned to face me. "Now, earlier you mentioned how it's a shame I didn't turn my living room into a bowling alley."

"Okay, got it. You have a bowling alley behind this door." I said playfully.

"Yeah." He opened the double doors to reveal an entire entertainment area. "This area has a bowling alley with two lanes, a 12-person home theater, popcorn machine, ping-pong, pool table, and air-hockey."

"And you thought Disney World would be better for a first date?" I quipped.

"Okay, good point. I think it was more of a dramatic effect kinda thing." He shrugged.

We headed up the stairs to the third and final floor.

"Up here are another 3 bedrooms and bathrooms, the master suite, a mini home gym, and there's access to the rooftop which is private." He explained.

"And you willingly leave this place?"

He chuckled. "I promise it's not all that exciting, it's a cool place and I love it, but there's so much outside this apartment to explore."

"You're right. I always forget I can go for a walk in Central Park or get any food I want at any time here in the city."

"Exactly... so, here are the other three rooms." I peeked in each as we walked down the hall. "Here's the gym."

"Another gym I will not be going to." I joked.

He led me down to another set of double doors, these ones seem directly above the ones a floor below. "And finally, the master suite."

He opened the double doors to reveal a beautiful room with grey, white, and black tones throughout. A black four-poster California King bed, with all white sheets, covers, and pillows sat against a grey wall. Across from the bed was a plush white couch. And the piece de resistance, the marvelous skylight window, currently showing the darkening sky.

"This carpet is so nice and cushy!"

"I know, I often just lay on this carpet for fun." He laughed. "Through here is the bathroom. This window over the tub overlooks the city, but it's very well-tinted so nobody can see in and see anything they shouldn't." He laughed. "And lastly, the closet, I had to renovate this room the most because there was basically no modern-day type master." He led me into the gigantic closet, full of suits on one half and regular clothes on the other. Shoes filled one wall, watches and ties neatly kept on the other side. Every shelf and area is lit so well.

"Wow, I expected you to have way more clothes."

"Couldn't you tell by my tour, I'm a minimalist?" He joked.

"I don't even know what to say to that." I laughed.

"I almost forgot, let me show you the rooftop."

We left the bedroom, he led me up to the roof, which was beautifully set up with couches and chairs and tables and had insane 360-degree views of the city.

"The amount of times my mind has been blown on this tour is too many to count. But seriously, you have a beautiful home."

"Thank you. I know not many are born as fortunate as I am, and I know how lucky I am to be able to live in a place like this when there are so many who struggle to even get by."

"Yeah, you were definitely born with an advantage, but that doesn't mean you don't deserve this either. I have been forced to sleep in my car some nights, and it wasn't easy, but I worked to get where I am. I can see you have too, you worked hard to climb in the company and now you are running a Fortune 500, and not running it into the ground!"

"You're so sweet. Remember when you said you didn't like me?" He looked at me.

"Oh, like it was yesterday." I said. He leaned in and kissed me.

"I'm so glad I was able to change your mind." He smiled at me. "Why don't we head back downstairs, I'll get cooking on that meal I promised you."

"Ooo, yes please." I said. He took my hand and we headed downstairs.

After watching him cook dinner (he refused to let me help), we sat at the island and enjoyed our food.

"Okay, you really can cook!" I exclaimed after finishing my meal.

"Did you think I was lying?" He retorted.

"No... I'm just impressed, okay?"

"I have a plethora of hidden talents to impress you with."

"Really? What else can you do?"

"I cooked for you, it's your turn to impress me!" He chuckled.

"Alright, alright." I accepted the challenge. "I can do a split." I declared.

"Really?" I got up from my chair and moved away from the counter into the open space. I slowly slid down into a split. He raised both eyebrows. "Wow, that looks painful."

"It's not. It's actually pretty easy. This next thing is a little bit harder."

"What next thing?" He chuckled as I began balancing myself on my hands, still in a split position. My arms fully extended, I moved my legs from under my body to above it, so I'm doing a handstand and split. After holding for a second, I swing the other way into a backbend before standing back up. "Jesus!" He exclaimed. "What kind of witchery is that?!" He laughed.

I returned to my seat. "The evil kind, of course." I smirked. "Your turn."

"I can write backwards." He said, getting up and grabbing a pen and piece of paper. I watched as he wrote, with great ease, You are cute.

I smiled. "You're such a flirt!" I laughed. "Very impressive." I said more seriously.

"Alright, your turn. This should be the last one, I may run out of things to impress you with."

"Okay, let me think for a second..." I looked up at the ceiling as I think about what else I can do. "I... I can eat a whole bag of chips in one sitting. Party sized, of course."

"I don't believe it." He shook his head. "You may be 6 feet tall, but you're as skinny as a 15 year old. No way." He declared.

"Well I can!" I laughed.

"I don't have chips right now, otherwise I'd let you prove yourself, so it'll have to wait until next time."

"Alright, it's a plan."

"Shall we retire to the couch for a movie? I'll make popcorn."

"Sounds great." We both got up and I grabbed both of our plates.

"Pass those to me, I'll take care of them." He said.

"You made me dinner, the least I can do is rinse them off and put them in the dishwasher." I walked towards the sink before he could stop me.

Five minutes later we were sitting on the couch with Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone playing. I reached into the bucket of popcorn, but he swiped it away, holding it far away from me. "If you want some popcorn you gotta come and get it." He smirked.

I playfully rolled my eyes, reaching across him for the popcorn. My face close to his, I ignored looking at him, knowing he'll make me blush. I grabbed a fist full of popcorn and returned to my sitting position.

"You know, you could sit a little closer to me, if you'd like..." he challenged. "It will make the popcorn-getting process much easier."

I do tend to maintain a decent amount of space between the two of us. I guess we are more comfortable with each other now, so it'd be nice to sit close to him. I scooted in towards him, closing the gap between us. So close, in fact, that I can feel the warmth from his leg on mine. "Like this? Or would you prefer I sat on your lap instead?" I joked.

He raised an eyebrow and made a face that gave me his answer.

"Get your head out of the gutter." I laughed.

"I didn't say anything." He said calmly. He put his arm on the back of the sofa behind me, his hand gracing my shoulder.

As the movie progressed, I felt my body ease. The initial tension from nerves faded, I'm feeling a new level of comfort with him, one I haven't felt with anyone before except a few friends.

My head feeling heavy, I let it fall on his shoulder to rest. "Is this alright?" I asked.

"More than alright." He said, his extended arm curling around my shoulder pulling me in even closer.

"You smell nice. You always smell so nice."

"You too." He chuckled, planting a small kiss on my forehead.

We spent most of the weekend together, going for walks in Central Park, pretending to be tourists and doing all the tourist-y things in the city, and watching the Harry Potter series in the evenings.

The weekend flew by, then the week passed, then another, then a whole month, and before I knew it, we were up on our third month of dating.

I am in love with Nick. I know it. I love the way he makes me laugh, I love the way he makes me think about things I'd never previously considered, I love the way he's pushed me to go on adventures, I love the way he kisses me, the way he still gives me butterflies whenever I'm with him. I love it when he gives me his big puppy-dog eyes. I love how much he likes video games, something we bond over. And our mutual love of board games. And his kitchen skills, that boy can cook! I love how he is always energetic, always up for anything. I love how much he talks to his family. And how patient he is, even when we disagree, even though he can also be stubborn. And his superstitious tendencies. Everything he does, even if they can be annoying, are what makes him who he is. There's still so much I don't know about him, but I love learning.