Romance with the CEO Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, bitch. On your stomach for me, daddy wants a taste of that juicy ass you teased me with earlier." He tugged on the tie, pushing me to get in his desired position.

Back on my stomach, he repeated his process from earlier, kissing up my leg before kissing my tailbone. Rather than move up my spine, this time he moved down towards my hole.

"Fuck, yes!" I moaned as he started kissing my hole. His big hands held my ass cheeks firmly, massaging them in circles over his face as he dug his tongue in me. I grabbed a pillow and held onto it, reveling in the sensation. He really knows how to eat my ass, sending one intense sensation after another through my nervous system. I'll never, ever build up a tolerance to Nick's touch. I ground my ass into his face, making him work his tongue even more. "Don't stop." I begged. "That feels so good..." I breathed.

He did just what I didn't want, he stopped. He brought his head behind mine. "Did you just order me to do something?" His voice stern.

"Sorry, daddy. It just feels so good."

He gave a deep chuckle. "Doesn't mean you can order me around." He spanked my ass hard. "Naughty boy, I need to teach you a lesson." With that last word his finger pushed into my hole. He pulled it out, then rammed it right back in. He started violently fucking my hole with his finger, his other four fingers slapping my ass as he did. "You like that, don't you, you little slut." He pulled on the tie.

"Yes, daddy. I love it." I moaned, pushing my ass back into his hand. He added a second finger, not slowing down his pace.

"How about I replace my fingers with something bigger and thicker?" He asked in my ear.

"Yes, please."

"Okay, I'll grab the lamp."

"Whoa whoa whoa." I turned to look at his grinning face.

"Daddy's got jokes." His infectious smile spread from his face to mine.

"Fuck you." I rolled my eyes.

"No baby." He said as he tightened the tie around my neck. "That's what I'm gonna do to you." He kissed my lips, then shoved me back down hard onto the bed.

He positioned himself, slapping his hard cock on my ass cheeks. He guided the tip of his big head inside me, sliding more of his thick shaft in me. He kept control over the tie around my neck as he filled my ass. I reached behind me, holding onto his forearm as he slid back out slowly. My nails dug into his arm as he railed right back into me. "Ah!" I moaned.

"Yeah, take that cock, baby." He slammed in and out again and again. I love feeling his bush and his balls against my ass he fills my hole, only to pull out and leave me missing them.

Just when I got used to his rhythm, I felt his weight lift off of me.

"On all fours." He ordered, tugging on the tie. I got on my hands and knees, arching my back for him. He put one hand on my waist, his other gripping the tie. His cock pushed back inside me hard, giving me no time to adjust. His balls slapped my ass as he thrust back and forth, grinding his cock in a small circle.

He picked up his pace, getting a good rhythm going. With this fast pace, the bed began shaking, making the headboard repeatedly hit the wall.

"Good thing we're in a corner room, I can fuck you as hard as I want and not disturb anyone." I could hear the smirk on his face. He enraptured me, giving me his thick cock, hitting just the right spot.

"Yes! Yes! Yesssss!" I cried out. "I love your big cock, daddy!" I moaned.

He pulled the tie hard, bringing my upper body up, my back against his sweaty, hairy chest. He kissed my neck. "You like it when I fuck your tight ass with my big cock? You like being a little whore for me, don't ya?" He growled. "Let's see how rough you like it." His voice got really deep towards the end of that sentence, making my cock twitch.

He slammed my face back down into the pillows. A firm grip on the tie, he brought one foot over and up to my shoulder blade, adding more weight and pressure.

Still on my knees, my ass is completely accessible for him. His cock finding my hole, he plowed right back in. "Yeah, that's it. Take it, baby." He groaned, fucking me harcd and fast.. An airplane couldn't keep up with his fucking.

"Ah-ah-ah." Every thrust made me moan. "I lo-ove itttt!" The pillow absorbed most of my sound.

His heavenly fucking sent me to another dimension. All I could do was stay still and moan non-stop, loving every second of this. It's becoming clear to me that I'm not going to heaven, he's bringing it to me.

"I bet you want my cum, don't you?" He asked. "You wanna taste it, hmm?"

"Yes, sir."

"Make me cum, then." He growled. "Work for it." He pulled the tie, tighter than ever before. I want to make him cum so bad. I worked up the power to gain complete focus, hard to do with his cock ravishing me. I arched my back even more, as much as I possibly can. I started twerking my ass, thrusting it up and down over his cock, still plowing in and out of me. I added some back and forth movement, in rhythm with his thrusts. "Mmm, that's it. Work that cock, baby!"

He continued pounding in and out of me as I simultaneously worked with him. "I want it, daddy! Please let me taste your hot load!"

"Urghhh." He groaned. "So close, baby. Ughh." His groans made me work him harder, begging for him. "Urghhh." He groaned so loud. "I'm gonna cum!" He pulled out of me and flipped me over in warp speed, hovering over my chest and giving his cock a few quick tugs. "Ahhhhhhhh!" I watched his glistening body as he climaxed, every glorious muscle tightening. Before he could slip his cock head in my mouth, his first rope of cum landed on my forehead and down to my cheek. "Yesssssss." His breathing heavy and his mouth agape as he rode the high. Wanting to lengthen his orgasm as much as possible, I grabbed the base of his cock with my right hand, massaging his rock solid cock, while my left squeezed his firm, damp ass, my middle finger teasing his hole.

"Mmmmm." I moaned over his cum-covered cock, softening in my mouth.

"God damn." He let out a deep breath. "You worked me hard." He grinned.

"I think you worked me even harder." I kissed the tip of his cock.

He climbed off of me. "Speaking of which, gotta help finish that hard work." He licked up his own cum off my face, then gave me a deep kiss, sharing the taste of his load.

He moved down, kissing my chest, then my stomach. He brought his lips to my cock, burying his face in my pubes as he consumed the entire length of my shaft. He rolled my balls between his fingers as he gently maneuvered his mouth up and down my cock. My fingers ran through the buzzed sides of his hair and then pulled at the slightly longer hair on top. The touch of his oddly rough hand felt magical as it followed the curve of my body, moving from the side of my thigh along to my hip and up the side of my ribcage.

Nick's earlier rough fucking juxtaposes the gentle, sensual touch of his lips he is currently pleasuring me with. I let out a soft moan as the tip of my cock felt the back of his throat, while the base was squeezed tightly by his lips.

"Please, Justin." He breathed, locking his eyes on mine while licking the underside of my shaft. "Cum for me." The heat, the desire in his eyes became too much to bear. With his mouth returning to engulf my shaft, I gave way.

"You're gonna make me cum, Nick. I'm cumming, Nick!" I breathed deeply, my muscles clenching as he swirled his tongue around my shaft and pressed hard, sucking every drop out of me. My hands must be full of his hair, it feels like enough to make him bald.

He crawled back on top of me, kissing the tip of my nose. "I do so very much love you." He said slowly.

"And I, you." I pulled him down to kiss.

"I really have to pee." He grinned. "I'll be right back." He got off of me and ran to the bathroom. Watching his cute butt as he walked away was very pleasing, too bad he shut the door and ended the show.

I suddenly realized how cold I am, probably due to my lack of clothing. I grabbed the white bathrobe Nick was wearing, slipping it on. I decided to leave the tie around my neck, figuring he'd like to take it off himself.

"Soft, isn't it?" He asked, sitting leaving the doorway and coming to sit on the end of the bed next to me.

"Very."

"How about we clean up, I promise you can put the robe right back on afterwards."

"Deal." I smile.

About ten minutes later, we're cleaned off and he is helping me into the robe. Back in the bedroom, he grabbed the tie. Turning to face me, he smirked. " Where does this go again?" He put it round the abc of my neck playfully. "Like this?" He played, making me giggle.

"Something like that, yeah." I answer. He pulled me down onto the bed and gave me a warm kiss.

"You know how gorgeous I find your neck and shoulders, it's a shame to cover them up." He pulled the bathrobe down to reveal my clavicles and bare shoulders.

"I do have smooth skin..." I smiled.

"I think this tie could do with an upgrade." He slowly, seductively slid the white tie away from my neck. He reached behind him, magically producing a long, rectangular red box. I looked into his eyes as he explained, "A lethal combination that I couldn't resist."

Popping the box open, he revealed the diamond necklace that caught my eye in the window earlier today. I couldn't believe my eyes.

He continued, "I know you've struggled with the whole femininity/masculinity thing growing up, as have I, but I just want you to be happy and be yourself. And I don't expect you to wear this unless you want to, but I couldn't resist getting it for you."

I've told him about my curiosity with different clothing, and my interest for fine jewelry as a kid, and even now. The way he listens to me and is embracing me and loving me and just being the best human possible, I feel so lucky.

I grabbed the sides of his face and leaned in for a kiss. "It's beautiful, thank you." I gave him another deep kiss. "Will you kindly put it on me?"

"With pleasure." He pulled it out of the box, placing the box on the bed. I turned away from him, then felt his hands reach over my shoulders. The cold white gold metal was a shock at first, but I quickly adjusted as his solid fingers briefly struggled to clasp the ends together. He planted a kiss on the top of my left shoulder. "All set." He whispered. My fingers pressed the necklace closer to my skin, I don't know why, but it's something you just see in movies so I copied it.

I turned to face him. "You spoil me."

"Something so brilliant can't be spoiled." He kissed me. "You are absolutely breathtaking."

"It is a gorgeous piece, isn't it?" I looked down at it.

"Yes, it is gorgeous. But you are absolutely breathtaking." His deep blue eyes pierced me.

"You know..." my brain ran off to another thought. "I recently read a novel, Rebecca, and there's this famous line that I never truly appreciated, but being with you, I now really get it."

"What's that?"

"She had said, 'If only there could be an invention that bottled up a memory, like a scent. And it never faded, and it never got stale. And then, when one wanted it, the bottle could be uncorked, and it would be like living the moment all over again.'"

"We'd need a lot of bottles." He pressed his forehead to mine.

"We would indeed." I wrapped my arms around him, lunging into his arms. He fell back onto the bed, and I smothered him in kisses.

***

It's a few weeks later, and I'm staying the weekend at his place for the third weekend in a row. I do it for the bed, honestly. And him, I guess. Oh how I wish to forever lay in his big, beautiful, heavenly, comfortable bed. Thinking about how it probably costs more than my salary scares me. After a goodnight kiss, I settle in and fall right to sleep.

Suddenly, I jolt awake. My body reacts before I can even process what is happening, sitting up as I throw up right onto the covers on top of me. Oh, no.

I run to the bathroom, shutting the door behind me and reaching for the light switch. I barely make it to the toilet before the next wave. Ugh, I hate being sick, I don't even know what's wrong right now. Must be a stomach bug. I try to stay quiet, not wanting to wake a sleeping Nick. God, if I wake him up I'd be mortified if he saw me like this.

I prepare to throw up again when I feel a soothing hand on my back. "It's okay, I'm here. Don't worry." He says soothingly.

Oh, great. "Go back to bed, I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry, it happens. Do you like the back rubs?" He stroked my back some more and I nodded my approval, giving in to his presence. My body once again revolts, throwing up into the toilet. "I'm here, don't worry. I got you." He's hovering right above me as I remain on my knees right in front of the toilets.

Nobody has ever done this for me. I'm surprised at how oddly comforting it is to have someone with me right now.

I suddenly feel much better, just in time for the tears. Ugh, why am I crying?! So stupid, I'm so stupid. Such a baby. "How are you feeling, honey?" He asks calmly.

"Better. I think I'm done."

"Good." He hasn't stopped caressing my back. "How about we get a nice hot shower going for ya?"

"Yes, please." I say, my body is still weak.

He helped me stand back up. I flushed the toilet for the third time as he got the water going. I moved to wash my hands and then started to brush my teeth. "I'll be back in a minute."

I finish brushing my teeth, then strip naked, leaving the clothes on the floor, something I never do. I step into the big glass shower and take in the hot water, perfect temperature.

Thinking back to how I've ruined the bed cover, more tears fall from my eyes. I can be emotional, but this is a new level of emotional for me. I can't be bothered to stand anymore, I get down on the ground. I usually would never do this, I'd make sure it was cleaned right before, but once again, I'm doing something I don't usually do. It's Nicks, though, so I'm not really concerned. All I'm thinking about is how embarassing and stupid I feel right now.

The water feels so good. Like a warm hug.

I don't hear Nick return. But a sliver of a reflection of movement in the glass door shows me he has returned.

To my surprise, he joins me, still in his sleeping shorts. "Hey hey hey, I'm back." He says, once again in his soothing voice. He gets down right behind me and wraps his body around me. "I'm here, you just cry." I don't know if it's his embrace or his words, or both, but I just let it out.

After a few minutes of unplanned emotion, I return to a better state. "I'm sorry." I say.

"You have nothing to be sorry about."

"I ruined the duvet." I admit.

"It's in the wash. The sheets will go in next. I've remade the bed." He answers in my ear. I cling onto his arms, wanting to somehow pull him in even closer.

"Thank you for everything."

He caressed my wet hair. "It's nothing, love. I'll always be here for you."

"I can't believe you stayed with me when I was throwing up." I tell him, becoming more relaxed by the second.

"Of course I would. It's what we do for those we love."

"Did your parents do that for you when you were a kid?" I ask, curious to know.

"Of course, they both did. Even when I was old enough to take care of myself, either my mom or dad would stay with me and rub my back when I got sick. Same thing for my sister."

"That's nice." I respond. "Nobody's ever done that for me before. I mean, maybe my parents did, but I don't remember."

I felt him squeeze me tighter. "Well, you'll always have someone from now on." If I didn't feel so gross, I'd kiss him right now.

12