All Comments on 'Romancing the Sale'

by MDSW

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
KeithW66KeithW663 months ago

Having read the original story a few time, I really enjoy the retake of what you have done. Adding in the extra material has taken it to new heights. Thanks

stewartbstewartb3 months ago

What can I say? Combining the original story premise with your additional plot ideas has woven a story that reaches even greater heights of enjoyment for this reader. As some would say it's "more better !"

300WSM300WSM3 months ago

Loved the original and this is a most excellent read also.

AZTT2AZTT23 months ago

Great rewrite of one of my favorite stories

DooDeePlanBDooDeePlanB3 months ago

Sales Team was one of the first stories to make it on my long-term favourites list and has been reread multiple times. On seeing inthe opening summary that this story was a re-hash I was simultaneously happy & concerned.

However it was a nice rewrite, a few portions where the flow of the original was lost, & parts where the expansion in detail was beneficial.

I'll say I still prefer the original, but this deserved the 5 stars it received IMO.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy3 months ago

Worthy successor to Cat5's story!

He has also posted 15 stories on SOL: 9 in 2005/6 and 6 in 2020. They are the same ones posted on Literotica.

5

fosdadfosdad3 months ago

If there were 10 stars possible, I'd give you a whopping 10! The story was a well written piece. I found a few typos, but nothing that distracted from the story. The sex was not as prominent as in many stories on Literotica, but it fit well into the entire story. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Sales Team by Cat5 is a favourite, i've probably read it 7 or 8 times.

If I'm being honest, i couldn't get past page two of this one. The usage of the present tense was just so damn annoying. It's a format that few authors use, other than script writing. There's a reason for that...

In any case, i do appreciate the effort, both in the writing and in the hommage. I've respectively declined to vote.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

10 stars!!! Well written. Just needed an epilog to tell how many kids they had.....

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great Story, theme and plot had me locked in to see what was going to happen next. You deserve more than the 5 stars offered.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMDSW@MDSW
I am interested in writing stories that include sex, some integrated with love and a relationship. Some writers are good at it and others aren't as lucky. I'm not a perfect writer nor a perfect person, but this is my attempt at writing. I do hope to improve with age. I hate t...

SIMILAR Stories