Roman's Sex Slave Ch. 01

Story Info
Sure to make you cum. A tale of sex in the Roman Empire.
971 words
2.64
17.8k
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Normally Digitis, a maid of eighteen, would be a lot happier to be strolling the halls towards her Pater's (Dad's) officer. The office was just next to the large library filled with large shelves and generously stocked with all sorts of books in many different languages. It was arguably the best collection of printed literature four miles around and Digitis spent a great deal of her tie there.

Yes, a visit to her father's office for those long in depth talks they had on anything from Roman politics to the new fashion across the empire followed by a visit to the library for an hour or two was usually the high point to Digitis day. But not today she had been summoned to the office and she already had a feeling she knew what this could be about. The four knowledge only made Digitis more apprehensive.

There was a shelf a particularly high shelf in the library that ever since Digitis could remember she had been told it was off limits. Two days ago, with incredible effort Digitis had finally managed to clamber up to the shelf. Off this dusty but amply stocked shelf Digitis had selected a book. It was old with a brown leather cover and velum pages bound flat. Knowing that to carry it around and read the book openly would be the Hight of stupidity and would have led to her getting caught, Digitis had taken the book to her own and there had concealed it.

By flickering candle light at night Digitis had begun to read that book and had soon found out why the shelf was bard to her. The book contained much in the way of illicit material. It was one man's account of his sexual escapades in graphic detail and the graphic nature of the text had only drawn Digitis in further.

Sitting across from her father who was waving the offending text in his hand was one of the most embarrassing things Digitis had had to endure. At fifty Flavius Risus, Digitis father, had a big grey beard, broad shoulders and thinning grey hair. He had always been quit squat but was still fairly slim. He did not say much to his daughter in this confrontation, something that suited Digitis down to the ground. She had no wish to talk with her father about the stolen book or how its texts made her feel. Her father simply decreed her punishment a four week ban from the library and restated the rule that she was not allowed anywhere near that shelf.

For Digitis it was a sore blow, to not be allowed in the library. It was a place she visited almost daily and was always a source of great joy. Digitis was also annoyed that she was not able to finish that she was not able to finish that stimulating book. She had been really enjoyed it.

After the first few chapters Digitis had put her hand on her sopping wet pussy and rubbed it as she read. She had orgasmed after only a few pages. It was just stimulating to read the contents of that book. More than that it had given her ideas and thoughts about sex. It had made of things, things no maiden should ever think of let alone do. It wasn't right but it felt so right.

As these thoughts percolated in Digitises brain she called for her slave, Legos a man who at twenty-four was a whole six years Digitis' senior, to go to Pudors her best friend and as her over to Digitis villa.

Her slave, it had such a possessive ring to it, it felt powerful and amazing and yet... No, she could not think it. Yet the thoughts she had about Legos were strangely erotic.

Romans loved power and influence, Digitis Risus was no exception and her new slave made her feel extremely powerful.

Flavius Risus had bought Legos for his daughter, Digitis, as a personal servant, someone who could carry and fetching things for her. Although that had sadly changed when her father had learned of Legos' literary and numerical capabilities he had been given a new role then, he was now Digitises tutor who was to teach her the finer points of calculus, philosophy and literature. Digitis took a dim view of this but there was little she could do to change her father's mind.

When Legos did not answer Digitis for the third time she went to see if she could find him. Digitis searched for her slave for a few minutes before her father stiffly informed her that he had already sent Legos out on just such an errand as she wanted to send him on.

Flavius Risus owned three ships each with a very experienced captain at the helm. He did not often have to leave the comfort of his own home to make a profit but occasionally something would come up and when it did, he had to leave immediately. Just such an occurrence had just happened and so not wanting to leave Digitis and her two younger sisters alone so Flavius had sent Legos to ask Pondors to stay at Digitises villa, until he returned. Digitis was two years younger than Pandors. Though Digitis herself and was considered a level headed mature maiden of eighteen years. Flavius had no qualms about leaving her in charge of the villa until he got back. Normally Digitis would be a lot happier to be strolling the halls towards her Pater's (Dad's) officer. The office was just next to the large library filled with large shelves and generously stocked with all sorts of books in many different languages. It was arguably the best collection of printed literature four miles around and Digitis spent a great deal of her time there.