Romantic Buildup Straight to Gay

Story Info
Falling in love with a stud banker.
4.3k words
4.25
12.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During college, I did not know many gay people and don't even think I was friends with any. I wasn't against it! but was just never really exposed to them so never gave it much thought. My whole school career I've only been with girls and I was really happy and content with them until I realized what I was missing out on.

I mean I found some guys to be generally cute and good looking, but almost always in a physical way and not really sexually. However, I was part of my soccer team and would often catch myself staring at the butts of the athletic guys on my team (the shorts were really tight...what was I supposed to do lol). Looking at some of the guys' muscular asses would turn me on, I always told myself I was just having fun and moved about my day. Fast forward to my first job at an investment banking firm in NYC. Our department had a very successful quarter, so our firm had rented out a dope rooftop bar for us overlooking the purple-lit empire state building. The atmosphere in the bar was cozy and classy with some soft yellow/golden lights along the edges and serene music.

I was just a few drinks in talking with my co-workers until I caught a glimpse of my friend by the bar. I saw that he was with another guy but couldn't quite make out if I knew who it was. As I approached my friend I saw. him. He had a strong athletic figure. He looked handsome with those gorgeous light blue eyes and five o'clock shadow. Extremely dapper in his fitted suit and red tie. He looked like a younger version of David Beckham and you could tell that he DEFINITELY never had any problems getting any girls (or guys). It was strange because I found him more than just good-looking; I actually found him really really attractive to the point that I started to have this nervous but excited feeling in my stomach as I approached my friend.

"Hey Matt, haven't seen you in a bit, what's up?" I said to my friend.

"Hey man, let me introduce you to Dave he works with us," Matt said to me.

I will never forget the first time we made eye contact. It was as if everything around me froze and nothing else but him mattered. I stared at him and introduced myself, almost chocking on my own words. He extended his hand and it took me a few seconds to realize that I'm supposed to shake his hands. I just felt so clumsy and disorganized. I am usually quite good and confident in social situations, but I was just so nervous and disconnected for some reason.

"My name's Dave, I didn't catch yours," he said with a smooth voice.

We began talking and he told me that he was working in Quantitative finance (this is a very cut-throat competitive field. only the best of the best get this position), I was intrigued by some of the stories he was telling us. I was a little jealous because usually I was the one to lead conversations, but in this case, it was clearly him. He was extremely engaging and articulate. At one-point Matt excused himself leaving me and Dave behind.

Dave ordered a whisky on the rocks and asked, "What will you drink" after seeing my hands empty. "I'll have the same," I repeated to the bartender. We stood there drinking our drinks but I just felt myself gravitating towards him and his perfect masculine attributes. We somehow ended up making our way to the back of the bar and just sat on the lounge sofa right next to each other. It was just me and Dave. Both of us were in suits and our knees were slightly touching. I just felt so secure having him by me. I could feel Dave's hot breath on my skin as he spoke and smelled his manly cologne while I gazed into his eyes. My admiration for him grew as he was telling me stories about his travels and his insane mountain biking experiences. There was an intense and exciting tingling feeling in my penis as the tension between us increased. We were talking for at least two hours, I forgot about everything else. I never laughed so much in my life...he was freaking hilarious, warm, confident and amazing.

I excused myself to the restroom and while washing my hands, splashed some water on my face and looked up at the mirror. I looked down and saw the sharp outline of my dick. THROBING. THROBING for a guy for the first time in my life. "What the HELL is happening? Why do I find him so flawless?" I said, but quickly convinced myself that nothing was going on...

Told myself that it's probably just the drinks and I'm just horny, Dave's just awesome and chill.

When I returned, Dave was still luckily waiting for me. I tried to hide my throbbing erection by putting my hands in my pockets as I took every step towards this gorgeous man. This erection felt very different and strange from my usual erection. My cock was in overdrive and I could feel the intense heat of it each time it glided over my abdomen. It was just different. He stared at his fancy silver watch and said, "it's getting kind of late man, I think I will head out".

For some reason I got extremely anxious when he said that and I really did not want him to leave. Just wanted to be in his presence and spend more time with him. He was just staring at me obviously waiting for a response. "I hear you man, I'm really tired myself and may head back home as well...btw we should exchange contact info to network". After giving me his phone number and Linkdin profile Dave said "You live in Jersey City right? Kinda far and you'll have difficulty finding a taxi at this time...You can come through to my apartment 10 minutes from here and sleep in the extra bedroom."

"Oh, I'll just use Ube-," but I stopped myself mid-sentence and found myself to be extremely excited about the idea of spending a little more time with him. "Sounds good!" On the outside I was just being naive, or at least pretending to be naive. Deep deep deep inside I knew what was up. I was letting him lead me. On a sidenote it is funny how he used the same trick that I have used to get girls to come home with me. Nonetheless I completely convinced myself that I was just going to his apartment just to sleep.

We rode the elevator down to the first floor and exited the building where we were met with a chilly gust of wind. Once our Uber arrived, I noticed that Dave was sitting in the back. Instead of sitting in the front, I jolted to the second back door and for some reason decided to sit in the back with him.

I was rubbing my hands together because it was still kinda chilly. "Cold?" Dave asked. I replied "Yeah haha, a bit" giggling like a high school girl. "Here let me see how cold they are" Dave leapt forward and held my right hand. "It's cold yeah," he said. But he just lightly held my hand and didn't let go. I placed my hand on the car seat and his hands were still on top of mine...I also didn't pull away (ok that was smooth lol). I just stared forward with my eyes widened and continued talking as if nothing was happening. At this point I was unsure of what was going to happen and felt both anxious and excited.

Dave's "apartment" was a freaking sleek modern corner penthouse on the 105th floor, with large windows and gorgeous views of both the WTC/statue of liberty and the midtown skyline. I was just taken aback when I walked in with all the bright lights. He told me to have a seat on the sofa, while he poured us some champagne and dimmed the lights. His place smelled fresh and flower-like. It was an interesting but soothing fragrance.

Suddenly, Dave mentioned how his neck was a bit stiff and cramped from the gym earlier today. In the past I LOVED giving girls massages to make them feel great, however, I had never massaged a guy before...but he's offering me a place to stay and the least I can do to help him out is relieve some of his pain and stress right? I offered him a massage and he said sure! Follow me...Dave took me into his huge master bedroom which had a big and very comfy looking bed. Dave turned on some sort of switch and the window automatically became transparent (?) revealing an unobstructed view of the Statue of Liberty and the harbor. Dave took his coat off and placed it to the side. I did too. I then said brazenly "Your shirt needs to come off, let me help you with that." Again, I was confused why I said that, but I approached closer to him and started untying his red tie and unbuttoning his white shirt very slowly while occasionally gazing downwards. Helped his get out of his dress shirt, he was wearing a tight undershirt, it highlighted his biceps. Without thinking twice, I pulled his undershirt over his head without asking.

His glistering golden body was to die for. He was very muscular and clearly worked out often, he had a very smooth body and broad muscular chest. Oof I was seriously drooling. A part of me wanted to just take his belt off right then and there and start sucking his cock and pleasing him but I held back. He took off his belt himself and loosened his pants a bit before laying down on his stomach. OMG. Dave's back was so attractive and tight. I used to love the backs of girls...till I saw Dave's. I also saw the outline of his bubbilicous ass through his black dress pants.

I walked up to the bed and sat down just below Dave's full ass. I started rubbing lavender oil all over his back, slowly massaging him, digging my fingers into his tight and stiff muscles to make him feel better. With every stroke from the top to the bottom of his back, I would inch a bit further down; subconsciously hoping to just touch his ass.

This was the moment I realized that my erection had not gone down since the moment I saw him. (I just blamed the alcohol) Not sure how I was able to resist sucking on his neck and back. I eventually said F it and started using my fists to apply pressure to his ass as well. I felt so blessed that I had touched his ass through the boxers. Each time he moaned in pleasure; I became increasingly hypnotized. At this point I was in a trance state waiting for pure bliss. I worked my way downwards towards the legs until I reached his feet. In all my relationships I have enjoyed and am the dominant partner who leads the way. But here I knew that I was ready to do anything for him. I felt my heart racing each passing second. I took his sweaty black dress socks off, "You must be tired from all the walking."

I started massaging his feet at the edge of the bed while being on my knee, it felt a bit dirty and degrading, but I didn't care as long as I was making him happy. His happiness is what mattered to me the most at that time. I then sat back below his ass but made him fully take off his pants so "I can massage him better and clothes don't get ruined from the oil." Now I was just one white boxer brief away from seeing his cock and ass. My full cock was going to explode at this point and I desperately craved a release.

I was still unwilling to do anything sexual with a guy because of... idk fear? I never even watched gay porn before, no idea how any of this would work.

However, my cock never ached so much for a release and thankfully that's when Dave said "Come lay down next to me."

I did as he told me and went under the cotton covers . Both of us just staring at each other. I just saw his mesmerizing longing eyes and knew what would happen next. I had to make a decision quickly, but seeing him close his eyes and move his head toward me had me fucking sold!

As soon as our lips touched, and I tasted his sweet lips I told myself FUCK IT. FUCK SOCIETY. I am going to do what I want to do and there is absolutely nothing wrong or weird about being with a guy, I made my decision to fully submit myself to him and agree to everything. I am ready to go all the way to satisfy my and his needs.

Tasting his lips was the most blissful experience of my life. There were a million feelings boiling up inside of me. Mostly just excitement and disbelief. After a slow and gentle kiss which lasted at least two minutes I retracted and opened my eyes. It felt so euphoric and blissful. My hand were all over him, I just held him close. I had a huge smile on my face. "You're the first guy I kissed," I exclaimed excitingly. He looked at me with just a mild smirk on his face. That's cool dude, we'll take it as slow as you want. I waited a few seconds and said..."I don't want to take it SLOW and pinned him down and started kissing him on his cheek, sucking on his neck while one hand was wrapped around his body and the other his face. I climbed on top of him. I loved our naked chests and throbbing cocks pressed together. I climbed on top of him and began kissing his forehead slowly making my way to his DELICIOUS lips. First I gave him a few pecks, then I pressed my cheek on his cheek and sensually whispered in his ear "You are the hottest and sexiest person I know. You are so fucking hot." I went closer to his ear and started nibbling on it tasting his ear lobes with my tongue.

Dave then grabbed me and flipped me over so that he was now on top of me. He grabbed both of my hand in one hand and pinned em above my head, I just adored looking at him and was wondering what this hottie would do next. I could feel his whole weight on top of me. The free hand had made his way down my back and into my pants. While kissing me intensely his hands rested on my ass, which he then began squeezing very hard. I could've orgasmed right then but didn't want to too soon until Dave used me in every way he wanted and until he was fully satisfied.

By pinning me down so hard and with so much ease, he had shown full dominance over me and showed me who is boss. It was really nice to switch roles and submit to someone for once.

Dave stood up and gestured for me to sand up as well. I stood up right away and held both his hands, I began kissing him again because I just couldn't keep my lips away from him and even threw in some light playful bites to his lower lobe.

He guided my head downwards and applied some pressure to my shoulder dropping me to me knees. Once in that position I quickly realized what Dave wanted me to do. I was face to face with the outline of Dave's huge monster dick below his underwear. It seemed like a solid rod and I was excited and a bit scared to see, touch and taste another penis for the first time. I started kissing his inner legs and worked my way up. My nose accidentally touched up his balls, I could smell his delicious sweaty cock scent and took a bigger whiff.

Holding this cum was the hardest thing I've ever done. I proceeded to pull down his white underwear and saw the most beautiful and humongous object this world has ever seen. PERIOD.

I am not kidding...my jaw physically dropped once I saw his cut long, thick and hard cock. It actually felt flattering that I caused or at least helped him get hard and aroused. I just felt amazing and was in awe completely hypnotized by his penis. "Are you going to do something...?" Dave said in a demanding voice.

All fear dissipated and I wrapped my wet mouth around Dave's dick. I let his dick rest on my tongue, my initial reaction was just how warm his dick felt in my mouth. It had a nice warm sortof earthy taste...I was hooked. At first I was just gobbling his dick down my throat, but I wanted to drive Dave crazy and began taking it very slow. Teasing him at times by pretending to almost lick his dick.

I became more confident and started playing with his balls. I licked his beautiful ball sack with my wet tongue and slowly glided my tongue upwards while maintaining eye contact with him and frequently asking if it felt good/ I was doing it right. A lot more practice was needed for me to be able to fully deep throat Dave's cock. Dave's grunts and sounds of pleasure as I was taking my time to lick his shaft made me extremely happy. I was grateful that I could please Dave and am his person responsible for pleasure.

He then just picked me up so easily and just threw me onto the bed. Now Dave climbed on top of me and started sucking and biting my neck as well as kiss my forehead. Then Dave skillfully started kissing my chest, stomach, completely ignoring my dick, he began to kiss my inner thighs. I ran my fingers thru his head and allowed myself to moan freely. This fucking cutie kept kissing everywhere except my dick. Such a tease lol. He finally gave my throbbing cock a slight peck, followed by another, and then followed by another. Till he wrapped his own mouth around my large dick. WOW. his blowjob was so passionate and completely life changing and better than any girl had ever given me! "That feels so good baby! thank you so much," I kept repeating because I wanted to express my gratitude.

"I want you to bottom," Dave said. I was confused what that meant...he explained it to me and told me that he was a switch. I was so happy I could do something more for him. Although I never even tried to put anything up my ass, I agreed without any reservations for him. In the past one person tried introducing me to a strap-on and another to butt play but I never wanted to try it. I didn't care this time because of Dave, I'd do anything for him. "Get on all fours and lean forward with your dirty little piece of ass sticking outwards," Dave forcefully ordered, treating me like his little boy slut. I quickly assumed the position he told me to and offered my ass to him. He was free to do as he please. I felt a sudden tingling on my ass cheeks then another. He had just slapped my ass the hardest he could, it was insanely painful but hot as well once the pain went away. I felt so wanted and needed by him. Needed in the sense for his sexual satisfaction which is the only thing I was useful for in his eyes. After slapping my ass a few more time, he followed up with literal kisses on my butt. His beard made it very ticklish but it was also sweet and cute at the same time. He took out a bottle of lube and squirted it into my butt. I felt the cold sensation of the gel running down my hole. Additionally, Dave took out a golden wrapped MAGNUM XXL condom. It seemed bigger than the normal condoms I've seen.

He rubbed his cock against my ass crack. I NEEEDED it inside me now. Dave began by running his fingers up and down my ass crack, he pushed further in with every pass. Looking up at him and his bare chest I begged "Please fuck me". Dave fully pushed his fingers inside my throbbing ass hole now. It was actually extremely painful but felt good at the same time. Dave fingerbanged my ass as his other hand wrapped around my dick stroking it to match the speed.

Then I felt the weight of his gigantic cock on my ass crack. No way is his veiny goodness going to fit inside my ass hole. Dave did not seem to care at this point. He shoved his rock-hard dick inside of me. HE pushed his cock in harder and harder forcing my hole to open for the greatest cock in the world. There was just so much pleasure for every single inch he managed to get inside of me. He slowly increased his speed and I could feel his heavy muscular hands around my flanks as he pulled me closer onto his big fat cock. The feeling albeit painful was also heaven at the same time. I just did not care. All I knew is that the only thing that matters to me is Dave and pleasing Dave.

After a couple of long and fast thrust from Dave, I couldn't handle it anymore and cum rushed...EXPLOADED. out of my dick. It was an intense euphoria, an orgasm I never experienced before. I looked down and saw the size of my load and that it was ALL over his bed sheet while Dave was still fucking me. Despite cumming, I realized that I still just wanted to please Dave and loved this so so much that I told him to fuck me faster.

His cock stretched my asshole to a size I've never thought possible. I begged Dave for his cum. "Please babe. I want to taste your cum and want you to use me". This felt so degrading but so fit.

"Bring your mouth here," Dave said as he grabbed my hair and placed his cock that had just been in my ass into my mouth. I loved the sweaty taste of the cock that worked so hard, I sucked his cock and made sure to use my tongue so I could taste every inch of it.

12