Romantic Buildup Straight to Gay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave finally came and my mouth was FILLED with warm white cum. At first I gagged a bit, but I wanted him to be part of me and decided to swallow instead.

"Good boy," Dave said as he climbed into the heavy comforter. I joined right next to him, felt his warmth and comfort while laying my head on his chest as he caressed my hair until we both fell asleep.

The following morning, I woke up early and there were butterflies in my stomach as I saw Dave lay there all cute and innocent looking. I gave him a kiss on his forehead and went to the kitchen to make him a grand surprise breakfast. It was at this moment I realized that I just wanted to be with a man for the rest of my life. ***

So grateful for this experience. Me and Dave continued to get more and more involved romantically and started to go on frequent dates for the past year. My feelings for him escalated drastically to the point where I could not see myself with anyone else. Dave naturally was the more dominant in this relationship while I took a more caring role for him. I would frequently make him food on a pretty much daily basis, cook for him, clean for him, run errands, drive him around places...anything he wanted he got. I was so happy to help him out with every little thing and take care of him. Dave could call me anytime any place for a massage or if he wanted to fuck me.

I was amazed at how quickly I accepted this new part of me. We had the most romantic time and must've made out 1,000,000 times I was falling for him HARD. Never been happier in my life. The sex was AMAZING every single time. I would and only think about his cock 24/7. Although we would always be together, Dave told me that he wasn't ready to commit and be exclusive which hurt like hell. I know he was also talking to other guys and hooking up with them, I began to get increasingly jealous each time he was talking to a new guy or hookup with others. It got bad to the point that I would get startled when his phone would ring, anxious that it could be some dude Dave may end up with. I just want to be with Dave so badly. I love him so much.

Unfortunately, a weeks ago Dave started to act cold towards me and is barely replying. This hurts like hell, I feel like I've been stabbed. I have just been crying the whole time and don't see myself with anyone else but him. I will do anything to just be with him, need his presence. I miss him, his cock, his confidence, his looks, his personality EVERYTHING.

12