All Comments on 'Romantic Getaway Takes a Turn'

by monkeytail10103

Sort by:
  • 102 Comments
Huedogg2Huedogg2about 11 years ago
more proof of what "LW" has become

I'm glad their are a few out there that don't think a wife getting fucked by another man on a vaction to reconnect sexy. I don't understand the under lying need to be a cuckold. If you want to see your wife with another man, shit become a fucking swinger, at least you'll get laid instead of watching your woman get fuck, and you won't get the "Im sorry" like the pussy in this story. You want to be a wife watcher. Fuck her, tape it, then remove yourself from the tape and put who the fuck ever you want. Damn it,m I've never seen so many CLD writers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
POS

A TOTAL PIECE OF SHIT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Agree with the Last Comment

WTF!!! Non Erotic IR cuckold drivel. This story has been done wy to often Horrible 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
monkeycocktail10103

This submission should be your last,your story didn't make to the top 70% of CLD story.Sad for a forty something writer whose wife wimp him.

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 11 years ago
Why

Why did he stay...better to end the marriage now and move on. "Sorry" doesn't make up for betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Where in the hell do you scum writers come from.

The loving wives is being bombarded daily with this kind of wimp ass cuckold crap. What the fuck makes you scum writers think that there are that many out there that enjoy this shit. A fucking handful of scum like you maybe, but the majority from what I read here detest this type of story. Give it up or have lit make a genre just for you sickos that seem to thrive on this kind of shit. 1* because there isn't anything lower to give you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Why is it

Why does every story of a wimp husband always have to have the wife getting fucked by a black guy with a dick twice the size of the bitch ass husband? As a BLACK MAN, that shit is stereotypical and stupid as hell!! Why if we all read erotica, I'm sure we've watched porn and know white guys have big dicks too. Just let a white guy that's not a BIG ASS BITCH like you fuck your wife? It would make a better story for us to read!!lO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Hey more sicko's. Yay! Just what we need in LW. Why can't you freaks keep it in fetish? It's fucking disgusting!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

It seems like ever day there is a new author with their first story and they go full cuckold. Why don't the site owners get a clue. They are running off people left and right with the refusal to change the categories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Shit

Post this crap elsewhere. If you want to post here, you should have the husband grow some balls, and act like a man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Another sick fuck. Get lost cucky!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not so fast guys

Just stop and think what our battle would be if the cucks get rid of niggers and start having donkeys fuck their wives! I know I might throw in the towel and never comment again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A lot of horseshit

The author introduces the "magnetic attraction" that white women wives included are supposed to feel for black men. We are to believe that she would commit adultery right in front of her husband and then the author introduces the alpha male stereotype where the dominant males asks her very loud and blatant "whose pussy is this ?" and the response is the conclusion of this time worn sterotype "Yours blah blah". To continue the stereotype the alpha black male announces to the injured husband that is taking his wife to his room for the rest of the night. There can be no realistic ending to a story built on myths. But for moment let us pretend that this actually happened. The husband show go to his room, shred her remaining clothes and check out returning to his home where he gets the locks changed the joint credit cards cancelled. Then he should cancel any insurance polices and take his soon to be ex-slut wife off his will. If the house is in his name only he should apply for an equity loan to near max out the mortgage as compared to value of the house.

Then all his available funds should go to a cayman island account. Then he puts in his notice at work so he can disappear into the hinterlands far away making her sue for divorce, or he can ask his boss to fire him so he will be unemployed with no income. The effect of all this will be to first slam his wife in the face when she returns with the enormity of what she did to him and their life together. Secondly to leave with very little money and no way to prove he has any. A position for her that she so richly

deserves.

Charley49erCharley49erabout 11 years ago
Seriously

Let us fix our marriage by humiliating you and cheating on you: in your face> not erotic.

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantabout 11 years ago
For a genre no one reads ...

Look at the comments which have been posted already about a truly mediocre story - not hot, characters aren't three dimensional et cetera

If one wants readers, write cuck stories There are a lot of guys out there who think that there but for the grace of God go I (being a cuck) and react very defensively

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
why?

Why such stories are written?

And by whom?

I really wonder!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Boring

I suspect the only person that got a kick out of this sad and boring little story was monkeytail.

toolman4243toolman4243about 11 years ago
1 Star

It's stories like these that make me wonder why there isn't a zero star choice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Bad Story, Bad Writing

1* Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Monkey see ... Monkey do ..

Monkey jerk off while watching his WHORE wife take it up her ass! Why don't you choke on your 2" banana Monkey!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
ho hum fart

I can't imagine anyone with an iq of more than ten enjoying this moronic crapfest. Too bad there's not a minimum score to.stay on the site, then at least we'd never see it pop up again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Puke on you author.

You are one sick SOB (as all those who enjoy this putrid garbage are) author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What the fuck?

She gets a foot long and all of a sudden it's "fuck me baby"? Seriously? Is your opinion of women that low? Do you even have a clue how much getting 12" shoved up your vajayjay would hurt? Especially when you're not used to it?

Throw in the complete lack of self respect she has for herself and her husband and all this story is a bunch of racist bullshit that belongs in the garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
just

someone who writes to bug people a simpleton.

BTTapBTTapabout 11 years ago
5 stars!

Incredibly complex, emotional and realistic tale of love and lust and expanding sexual horizons. Told with tenderness, compassion, respect and passion through the credible actions of three-dimensional characters. A true journey of self-discovery, growth and reconnection for a married couple with the assistance of a nuturing sexual mentor.

The story touches the heart and mind, even as the slow seduction excites the libido. Sexual sharing as a path to the reconnecting of husband and wife in a more mature, fulfilling and loving relationship: original and captivating!

This story hits on every mark.

BTTapBTTapabout 11 years ago
Oh, wait....

...none of that, actually.

In actuality, this story was not my bag. But I won't downgrade your score for it, I just won't vote. Usually, I would skip a story with the tags this story had. But, after reading some venomous comments, and seeing that it was short, I gave it a go. Author really hit on a large number of cliches, and the story was kind of preposterous.

I will say that the actual writing was good, imho. Note to self: do not let wife dance to Earth Wind and Fire with another man, and then pass out. Oh, wait, I'm not married to a fictional character, or a real woman who inexplicably acts like one.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 11 years ago
Instant Nausea

You're quite good at creating it with words. I can only hope this is just your fantasy and people around you don't actually get treated this way.

deolwondeolwonabout 11 years ago
BTB

He is crippled and she takes an ugly, out of shape black man in front of him. Have someone take them both out on a boat, wrap an anchor chain around their necks and say good-bye.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not a great story

The cleches were too thick, and hence only those who get off on Cuck stories would enjoy it. I think it would be a lot better if it had been more realistic. Darel can have normal attributes without loosing anything important to the story line. Realistically no plausible wife would fuck in sight of a sleeping husband, especially when Darel had a room too. You could have switched to the wife's POV to get the blow by blow, and the victum could have found out by any number of ways.

Of course that's just me,

Ducky7Ducky7about 11 years ago
fucked up

Don't do another one

njlaurennjlaurenabout 11 years ago
Even for a cuck story

This is bad,the wife shows no concern her husband is hurt,immediately.jumps for tbe black guy who of course is a professor of love,she is passionate for the other guy and hubby just wilts there andc says nothing...doesnt sound loving,doesnt sound hateful,sounds like 1 hand clappung....

deadonedeadoneabout 11 years ago
So now we know

She is and has most likely has been a cheating gutter slut.

They go there to reconnect and she go off fucking.

She neither loves nor respects him.

She is closer to hating or despising him.

There is nothing left for him there or with her at home.

He should leave for home, taking her passport, IDs, credit cards and plane ticket with him.

If she gets angry, so the fucking what.

There is nothing erotic in this story.

The men are weak and pathetic and the woman is shit.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Had me scared, BTTap

Well, not too scared.

Any story where the guy and the gal are of different races, and the stereotype of at least one of those races is the major component of the story, should automatically go to IR. But, if other components of that difference are emphasized, then other categories might be considered. For example, a story set in Alabama in the Fifties with a Black hubby and a White sweetie, and the emphasis is on the reaction of friends and neighbors. Rather than Hubby's prodigious digit, or stupendous stamina, etc.

This one, of course, is PURE IR. and pure POOR! A gentleman who went out of his way as much as the portrayed Bull did (with NO reasonable expectation of getting into Sweetie's Newly Nifty Knickers) would not transform into a practiced Dom. He MIGHT try for some poontang when Hubby went under, but not in the same room. Sweetie, as portrayed, would NOT have been likely to initiate anything (her Hubby is in unknown amounts of new trouble, remember!) It is much more likely the hotel personnel would have converged on the scene quickly and gotten him to a hospital! BullShit all around.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More like Monkey Ass.

What a loser, you might want to D.N.A. the kids if you are unlucky enough to have any, you really find this erotic?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please go wipe

Please go wipe yourself, because this story is PURE SHIT.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
yea right this makes me sick

First of all I would kick the bitch out on her ass. I would not have waiting till I was caught to say something. I would have yelled as soon as I realize what was happening. Of course this is not a real life is it its a story witch no mater how well its told or not is sicking to think someone's wife would do that to there husband.

I did hear an old white man tell some black co-workers one time witch I thought was humorous and true. He said "You just keep marring screwing them white women and we will breed them big dick out of you." LOL they all laughed but not as loud as they were when telling about screwing some slutty white women.

MrsCanyonMrsCanyonabout 11 years ago
share and share

Great story. There is no problem with the wife having a bit of fun. You, yourself seemed to have enjoyed the live porno.

Just because she enjoys getting fucked by others does not mean that she does not love you.

Looking forward to hearing many more stories about your new wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

you sick bastard! fuck off and get a black guy to stick his dick up your ass you wanker

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 11 years ago
Not a Fan

I am not a fan of wife humiliating their husbands.

How would she like it if she had the accident ! ?

I enjoy cuck stories were the husband fights back.

In this case the husband needs to divorce his wife as her tryst was not agreed by both of them !

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Total Bullshit

No husband would put up with this crap. Write realistically. Also, Mrscanyon, both of you get help. You are both mighty sick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
tired of all stupid comments

ok so this story is not your cup of tea. Dont read it. Also have any of you actually taken the time to read what it says about the " Loving Wives" section..." Married extra marital fun: swinging, sharing & more". So dont give me that "it dosnt belong here" crap. It does. If you dont like it then dont read it. Also most of the virolic comments are from anon people or those who never submitted a story of thier own. It is not easy to write one. My advice...try writing your own story first so you can see just how difficult it really is. So keep on trying to write, you will get better at character developement and story flow and dont let the "anon," "no writers" stop you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
re:tired of all the stupid comments

Did you read yours? I think yours was the dumbest comment of all. Commenting on a story does NOT mean you have to write one,It only means you have an OPINION on what you have read, There were over 40 comments and my guess would be that 90% or more were negative, Does that mean they are right and you are wrong. NO. It means that most people find this story disturbing and not a good read.Thats all.You telling people that their opinion is stupid is stupid in itself. BTW The story was horrible. Not believable at all even for fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Development

I enjoyed this story and would like to read a sequel of how this couple's marriage developes with interracial cuckolding along with the wife's submissive nature coming out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Just another nigger story trying to make them look superior to white men. When we all know those nigger men just make those cheap skanky sluts into crack whores earning money for them so the bastards can just sit around and collect welfare. No nigger man I have ever known has stayed around to raise any bastardd babies his may have had

OOAAOOAAabout 11 years ago
Good story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Holy shit, bunch of retards

Did you guys read these comments? I know that most people jacking it on porn sites are lonely or in dysfunctional marriages, but don't take it out on someone who wrote a story that appeals to a specific fetish. Pretty much every negative comment came from someone who has been cheated on and who pussed out on the whole thing.

And then the weirdo racist... this site has really gone downhill.

tiredandoldtiredandoldabout 11 years ago
Relegated....

To idiot status. Poor excuse for a story to begin with and no conclusion to end with. Get a life......

CybawulfCybawulfalmost 11 years ago
Thats the problem there Anon

This fetish crock of shit should be categorised in the Festish section where all the little bitches can find it or IR, cos this shit ain't LW. people are free to say what ever the fuck they want cos thats the power of the internet, in saying that writers can post what ever they want aswell. just dont have a cry when you attract the hounds like this story seems to have.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 11 years ago
Love these "Loving Wives" stories

Everyone gets so carried away when these stories are told about wives that give in to pure lust. I enjoyed this story and thought it well told. If you don't like this storyline just stop reading this section, or is that too simple?

I hope we continue to see similar stories in this section that many of us enjoy

OOAAOOAAalmost 11 years ago
Excellent story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!

GREAT story!!! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

He dressed to leave, and she went to him, giving him a hug.

"Don't bother saying goodbye. Your pussy is his now, and I'm not keeping the rest of the whore. Have a nice life. I'm sure he'll give you everything you need."

"But, honey..." she started whining, her eyes open wide in shock.

The fat black bastard laughed. "Fuck that. I have no need for a cheating whore."

I waved his wallet at him. "You may want to think twice about that. I called your wife. She says not to come home. She shared the video I sent with her father. You remember him? Your boss?"

Anger contorted his face. "You little bastard. I'm gonna fuck you up..."

"You better hurry. The police are already on their way to stop my wife's rapist."

"Fuck you. I didn't rape anyone. She wanted it."

I faced my adulterous wife. "What do you think dear? Are you going to leave with your lover? Or are you going to stay with me and charge your rapist?"

"Baby, it didn't mean anything. I was drunk, we just got carried away. It was only sex..."

The pounding on the door interrupted her. "Police! Open up!"

I glared at her. "Your choice, dear."

The door opened and I saw a hotel employee step away from the door, as two police officers entered the room, guns drawn

My wife dropped to her knees, crying. "Thank God you're here! That bastard raped me and assaulted my poor husband!"

Big dick Daryl was still cursing us, proclaiming his innocence, when they led him out of the room.

Once they'd taken our statements and left, she came to me repentant. "I'm so sorry, baby. I don't..."

"Shut the fuck up you whore. Get on your knees and suck my cock, like the slut you are."

I saw a brief look of anger which quickly disappeared. She dropped to her knees, slid my shorts down and started sucking. "You understand how things are going to be now, don't you?"

She nodded while she continued sucking.

I'd dump her cheating ass once I go home, but for now, I'd use her. I was still crippled. And there were things I'd always wanted to try. I wouldn't stick my cock where that bastard's had been, but I'd always wanted to take her ass.

Yes things were different now.

"That's right, you slut. Swallow. Swallow every last drop."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Keep it up!

I love your writing! You really understand what makes a cheating wife story erotic! It's the betrayal, the seduction, the risk, the shock! I love how he makes her tell him how much better he is to his face! Confi, shadow_rising, wollstonecraft, and other greats have a new colleague!!!

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 11 years ago
Good tale

I think the wife is heading fie divorce as the husband can never make love to her again with out thinking how inadequate he really is !

She went way to far humiliating him in the same room as her lover !

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

another gutless suckie story but a great description of a low life cheating piece of cunt garbage.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 11 years ago
Another wimp-story by a wimpy author it seems...

...cuckerotica really developes to a home for the mental ill.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
Instead of crying TO HELP!

What I can do, when my revenge story was refused by the minders (I have to look for editor). I think many crying, lamenting commenters should help foreigner (not native English speaker) authors to fix their not creampieeating husband stories, that it could be published......................I can only publish on SOL (storiesonline.net) now.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

Lets see how the cheating cunt likes paying her own fucking bills - DIVORCE is the first word she would hear if her husband was a man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
1*

Only because I can't give it zero stars.

I liked the Anonymous commenter's ending, though! That was way more realistic as far as these things go. Give her the choice to charge the man with rape or divorce her. Then divorce her anyway!!! I would give that comment 5* if I could!!!

Ugh, you cuckies really are sick. Get professional psychiatric help!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Needs

Good ending But - all of us want your version of an ending or Epilogue!

How she went from dancing, with an unattractive man, husband in the room, to being naked and fucking a black man defies common sense but - her version is probably good and alcohol would only be a slight bit of the explanation.

She is certainly sober and has Now - no qualms about making out, making love and plain outright fucking this guy and eagerly doing all he asks so...

all of us would like to see the follow up, from your writing skills to what happens now. All of us from wanna-be cucks to BTB readers so...2nd Chapter???

Personally, they had previously gone stale and lived a mundane existence so his going without now would just be more of the same. Does he become a cuck while she has Girls' Nights Out and dates black guys, does she become a Hot Wife, do they file amicably for a divorce and try to stay friends? Obviously, she has found sexual releases that she never knew existed and don't think she is going to give them up so...How About It?

1jbm1jbmalmost 11 years ago
Fantastic story

Love the story and wish I could live it and watch my wife being fucked like that. I have hinted and wanted for some time, and maybe it will happen soon.

More please!

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Good start

White married wife has her tight pussy stretched, filled, and fucked by real man meat. Cuckold is hardly to blame since he cannot even move. No she fell under the spell of a real man with a cock the size she had never fucked before. They are leaving in the morning. Going home with a well stretched sore pussy that will drip real man seed for days. I bet that guy pumped three more thick hot loads in her as the night wet on. No she is totally hooked on real man cock now. So what happens when they get home? Please continue on with chapters 2 to 5. I don't care if her next stud lover happens to be white, as long as he has real man cock and pumps buckets of cum into her unprotected pussy. Maybe knock up?

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Only one reality

Divorce. Was your wife surprised when she came out of the room and you had packed and left her? Was she surprised when she discovered you had gone home without her? Was she surprised when she got home to find you had taken all your things and moved out? Was she surprised when the credit cards didn't work, that most of the money was gone from the bank accounts and her name only was on those accounts? Was she surprised when she was served with the divorce papers? Because she shouldn't have been surprised at all. That's what happens to cheating sluts. They get dumped on their cheating asses. I wonder if Daryl had room for her at his place? Oh and thanks a lot for not finishing your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why has "this reality just started?"

Why not create the only possible, acceptable reality for yourself? Pack your bags, grab your ticket and return home. By the time she gets home you will have closed out all the bank accounts, putting the money in a new account for yourself, cancelled all the credit cards, cancelled her cell phone service, removed her name from any insurances you have and either packed all your stuff and moved out or packed all her stuff, put it in her car, parked it in your driveway for her to retrieve when she gets back. Change the locks if you stay. You are moving on with your life as the cheating slut has demonstrated by her actions that she has neither love nor respect for you. End of her reality, beginning of your reality. No problem. Of course there's always the other answer. Get a knife, walk into the bathroom, stab the guy once to get his attention, then cut his dick off. Problem solved. I gave you a "1" for not finishing the crappy, unoriginal story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Crap story

Nothing in the least original; about this story and its time all the stupid cuckold stories were removed off the loving wives section

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fuck You

The nigger is a nigger you can't change that he has enough misery in life just being black. The wife should die a slow painful aids sickle cell homeless death. The pussy husband cockhold flew to Thailand got a sex change and now being fuck for the rest of his life since he was too much of a pussy not to kill the nigger and his whore wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What a piece of sh*t!!!

I would have killed both of them

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
What a Fucking Cunt!

Her husband is disabled,then freshly injured and she fucks the ugly old jig-a-boo right in front of him?! ~ What a lowlife piece of shit! ~ Divorce would be too good for the bitch! Tie her up,torture her bigtime,then kill the traitorous cunt!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
looked

I looked at all ya stories from the first bit then to the last bit and said yep same ole shit. I gave u a 0.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Most of the authors

on this site really don't understand how to write a story of any kind... However, there are a number of them who are excellent to outstanding and can really be appreciated. They understand the difference between Erotic and Fetish and are the reason some folks don't just give up on reading... But a word to the wise check their style, word smithing and plot lines before you berate them... Those who write crap like this don't learn from constructive comments they post only to get the commenting readers to start snipping at each other... You can tell them because the comments are usually better than the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WACC

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
One good turn deserves another

Get her to go deep sea fishing with you, while you are out, fit her for a pair of cement overshoes and invite her to go "swimming with the fishes". Freferably in shark infested waters (problem solved). As for her "New Owner", I'm sure with a few dollars well placed, an "accident" could be arranged for him as well (problem two solved). Then go back home and put your farce of a "so called marriage" where it belongs (on the ash heap, as if it wasn't there before the trip) and move on to a life much better lived. Just Sayin'!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote. Fuck you in the heart dear annony!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Time to bury this marriage

She didn't even fight, nor does it seem she really cares or understands. Time to bury this and let him try to move on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
FUCKED UP STORIES, FUCKED UP AUTHOR

AUTHOR SHOULD GO TO THE SHALLOW END OF THE DNA SWAMP AND BECOME ONE WITH THE SHIT AT THE BOTTOM. OH, HE/SHE IS ALREADY A PIECE OF SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Would never happen.

Where do these idiots come up with this shit? It has to be LSD.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Time for a visit.

From one Smith&Wesson, one full clip with several between the eyes of the black basterd and a couple in the nads should serve to take out the trash. As for her, the phony adulterous whore- bitch; I would just take my things and leave her lying whore ass there and cut my losses. But you can't really lose what you never really had anyway.

MemoirseroticMemoirseroticabout 7 years ago
A very hot story

I came across this story a week ago and I love it. I can't stop reading it. Too be completely honest, it makes me wet every time I read it. I should do something like this in front of my hubby lol. Thanks for the hot story!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Women like this

Women like this only exist in the minds of men and on erotic fiction sites. Enjoyed it anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
IR fetish should not be in LW

and dead wives and their lovers tell no lies 1*

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 6 years ago
Daddy, when is mommy coming home?

Never. We will have to find you a better mommy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It's amazing

How seriously butthurt that little troll gets for a fictional woman getting fucked by a black man. So much so that he posts dozens of racist comments. He's just too stupid to realize these are characters, not his own wife. Oops, we all know he doesn't have a wife, and he doesn't have a life since he spends all day on his computer posting his dumbassed remarks. Hahaha....the true definition of a loser.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

why does the hubby always get fucked around why not the wife he might as well get rid of her she will just turn into a whore anyways

timrivtimrivover 5 years ago

The next morning he awoke to see his wife and Darryl fucking up a storm. After they were done they saw he was awake. Wife said that for the rest of their stay she was going to be Daryl’s and he had to get over it. Daryl chuckled at that and said for hubby to be a good little cuckold. Hubby then asked if they were going to kill him. Wife laughed as did Daryl. Hubby they looked both in the eyes with no emotion and said, “as god is my witness, once I am able I am going to kill both of you if you don’t. Then he passed out. When he awoke again his wife and Daryl were gone as were all her things. He found Daryl had checked out and his wife went with him. Eventually hubby made it home to find his wife was not there but her stuff was gone and the bank accounts drained. There was a note saying she was sorry and to please leave them alone. Six months later the dectective agency tracked them down. Hubby flew into their city and checked out the apartment they lived in. That night as the wife and Daryl were getting out of his car in the parking lot they were surprised by hubby and his friends “Smith and Wesson”. His wife pleaded and said how sorry she was and Daryl begged him not to shoot he could have her back. Hubby lust smiled and said, “once she went black I would never take her back”. He then put two slugs in Daryl’s chest. As Daryl lay dying on the ground he walked up to him and put another round between his eyes. The wife was on her knees crying and begging for her life. Hubby walked up to her a stared at her, she told him how sorry she was and never wanted to do it but Daryl’s cock was like a drug. She could see it was making no difference as he eyes were cold and dead. So all she could finally say was “please not in the face”. He raised the gun put a slug into her heart and walked away. A few days later he was found in his car in his garage dead from a carbon monoxide poisoning.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Monkey

The monkey wrote another one it seems. It stars his uncle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why

Don't you fucking cuck writers write what you really have in mind...sucking a nice big juicy fat Dick!

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 5 years ago

Loved it, all of it!! I would love reading more of this! I felt even more wet and tingling knowing she was getting loved by a heavy out of shape man with a big black dick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
HAHA! Another BBC cuckold story!

This idea has been done to death. Your story added nothing to the mix. It was like you clipped a part from 10 other stories and glued them together. Another spineless husband. Why don't any of your husbands take action? How hard is it for the husband to pack his things, leave her there, go home and file for a divorce? Do you know how to spell "divorce'?

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One star because

You ended it before he left her there and contacted his attorney.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 4 years ago
"... This reality had just started."

The reality of him, as a single man, that is.

It's one thing when to stick around when you're still hopelessly in love with your slut wife (still pathetic, though); it's a whole other thing when you know that you're not into one other anymore, and are trying very hard to make the marriage work.

To put it bluntly: adultery and cuckoldry won't make this union any stronger.

Like most of this author's tales, it would truly be unimaginable for the MC to not seek a divorce as soon as he gets back home (no need to rush, though - he's an American tourist with disposable income, so he can find some girls, 'working' or not, that won't might servicing him the way that asshole Daryl is servicing his wife.)

'Hell of a thing, though, being someone who keep writing about spineless characters. All of them always seems so ridiculously unreal to me, totally fictional, but they truly must exist somewhere, they cannot always be made up by guys who lost control over their fetishes, right?

Sigh... Given how high (relatively speaking!) its rating is, I guess some readers definitely got exactly what they wanted from this story. I personally didn't, obviously - netorate, in all its form, is simply too moronic to be taken seriously, especially without any visual stimulate to back it up. Making this sad excuse of a tale quite boring, to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
If your bio is honest…

and you want to know more about the dynamics of sex, you must be an idiot. This is putrid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Finish the story, how did their life change.

Finish, did he btb or something else

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story

All the weak little snowflakes who can't read a cuckold story without crying about it in the comments probably can't help but realise that not only would their wives go fuck a nice big black cock in an instant over their tiny flaccid dicks.

As for me, I'd certainly do this to my husband. Better yet if he could enjoy it, as the main character in this story certainly seems like he did. Made me veeeery wet. Five stars.

The only thing is I'd like to see more. Have a short epilogue, maybe. Like him confirming Daryl had succeeded in giving their daughter a little sibling, and that he'd realised this is what their marriage was missing, and that not only did their relationship improve, but they started looking for many more people to please his wife, all large black men. And maybe even that he never fucked her again (she'd blow him sometimes, and he'd blow his load in an instant, but no more than that), which he absolutely loved.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkeralmost 3 years ago

Where is the freaking ending?

inbigjimflinbigjimflalmost 3 years ago

there was no ending to story

SeangeistSeangeistover 2 years ago

The sex and dialogue is intense. I’m a bit dissatisfied that we don’t get an explanation why the wife turned so quickly. And I’d love to see a better ending. There’s no resolution for this couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can't turn a hoe into a housewife. And also belongs in IR. People are so pathetic about cheering cucks. The level of disrespect is unreal, and those that do it are nothing but gutter trash anyways. Hope they can't breed, don't need the movie 'Idiicracy' becoming a documentary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WACC and slut. How original…

etchiboyetchiboyabout 2 years ago
Agreed. No explanation why wife turned so quickly.

Unless its just another case of the Martian Slut Ray (MSR).

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermonkeytail10103@monkeytail10103
756 Followers
professional, educated, fit... and love learning about people and discussing the various dynamics of sex