Romantic Getaway Takes a Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You could almost hear Daryl withdraw his cock from my wife and she turned to him and he kept her from falling on her weak legs and they started kissing again. Then she got down on her knees and I watched as she sucked his cock clean. My wife, a woman who had never let me cum in her mouth and never let me kiss her after giving her oral, was now cleaning a big black cock that had just cum deep in her and fucked her for the last 30 minutes. I looked at Daryl and our eyes met for the first time since I had fallen asleep. They stayed locked on each other as my wife got off her knees and snuggled into him and kept playfully stroking his cock with one hand as she rubbed his chest with the other.

"Don't worry, you rest up," he said. "I'm going to take good care of this deprived wife tonight." Then he smiled at me and took her arm and led her towards the bathroom and closed the door but only halfway. I could see them sporadically in the mirror as they kissed some more. For the next 30 minutes or so I heard them laughing and showering together, heard her moan some more and knew he meant exactly what he said and that this reality had just started.

12