All Comments on 'Romantic Roulette 01: First Date'

by Br0kenD0ll

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

At the absolute least - enable Spellcheck!

However, even Spellcheck will not help you is you have a correctly spelled word, but the wrong word for the context!

Get an EDITOR!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You appear to be borderline illiterate. Sponsor != sponser whatever the latter is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok, first, I just want to say that this is a very good story! I loved the guy's change in character to suit the situation, that part was well thought out.

Second, what the fuck is with these comments? Yall are nitpicking and you damn-well know it. I've seen hundreds of stories with nightmarish spelling and grammar, and yet here you are, bitching about small-ass mistakes. If you feel the need to criticize, DO IT KINDLY. Folks don't need to be shit on when they make a few mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting story. Coming from the Boomer generation, even as a fictional erotic account, I found the attitudes and sexual mores expressed illuminating about today's online singles. Perhaps not for everyone but clearly for a growing number of singles.

rorr82rorr82over 2 years ago
Stop bitching

I love the comments about stupid lil spelling errors when the person cant even write the comment correctly. Even famous authors have mistakes in printed novels so cut these authors some slack please. I'm sick of seeing ppl make these comments on nearly every story. If ur unhappy about it, stop reading n find a dif story. Plus stop hiding n use a real user name n own up to your comments, dont be a hidden keyboard pussy.

Other then that, great story, I enjoyed it very much!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBr0kenD0ll@Br0kenD0ll
4/22/24 - I'm still around. I've been cleaning up my old stories, I plan to start posting regularly again sometime soon. Want to see new stuff? Leave nice comments. Buy a copy of your favorite story. Sometimes I get tired of screaming into the void. Some content available at...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES