Ron and Nadine Ch. 06

Story Info
Ronni's change is complete.
1.7k words
4.63
2.8k
3
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/10/2024
Created 10/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Author's Note: Well, gentle reader, here we are again. I'm fascinated with this story, but it is so far outside of my perfectly heterosexual personality that I am relying on my imagination and reader's feedback to know if I'm hitting the mark. The idea for this storyline grew out of a contact from a reader and I find myself captivated by the relationship between Ron and Nadine. But I don't really know if I'm getting it right. So please help me out. Leave a comment, or contact me through Literotica. I am curious to know how this is working.

Thanks.

And now, let's check in and see how Ronni and Nadine are working through their new relationship status. Word at The Club is that Nadine thinks Ronni is about ready for her coming out.]

She helped me stand then, not "pulling" but helping me keep my balance as I got to my feet.

"I think," she said, looking me up and down, smiling, "that we have plenty of time for some afternoon delight."

I giggled.

I squealed a little when her hand patted and then pinched my ass.

In the bedroom, she stopped, looked me up and down again making me squirm a little under her gaze, and said, "I know what we need."

I watched as she opened her jewelry box and came out with her strand of pearls. Just a simple strand. When she put it around my neck I damn near fainted.

"There," she said, "my beautiful bride."

The kiss that followed had nothing feminine in it. She was claiming me with her mouth and her hands.

And I loved being claimed. There was nothing masculine in my reaction. My nipples got so hard they hurt and the sudden pressure in my belly was so different from the erections I used to feel that I could barely remember those old feelings. I certainly couldn't identify with them.

She turned down the spread and sheet and helped me into bed. Then she kissed me and said, "Hold that thought. Don't start without me."

As I watched her go into the closet I realized how perfectly our roles were reversed. Oh, her body was still beautifully feminine. Her waist was narrow and flared out into broad hips. Her ass was the perfect inverted heart shape that women strive for. The round shape of her gluteus maximus muscles would still look beautiful in her bikini or even a buttfloss thong.

But the way she moved, her stride, the swing of her arms, the slightly heavy motion of each step, was more masculine than I ever was.

When she swung the door shut behind her I laid back and just thought for a while. I closed my eyes and tried to remember when it had changed. I suppose it was when I realized that she, figuratively at least, wore the pants in our family. Now that she wore them literally, well, it just felt natural.

I lay there, remembering the little things that had led up to this, and without thinking began caressing my body. I covered the small rise of my breasts with my palms, feeling the hard nipples at their tips. I pinched and shivered at the little electric jolt that ran from my nipples to my little kitty. I spread my legs and slowly ran my palms up the inside of my thigh. When I got to my balls, tiny with the effect of the hormones, held tight to my body by the scrotum, and, of course, that little bump of my kitty, I gasped at the intensity of the sensation.

"I TOLD you not to start without me, Bitch," she said, but she was laughing.

I opened my eyes.

Here's another one of those words you see written down, especially if you like chick lit, which I do.

I almost swooned.

She was standing in the door to the walk-in closet, backlit by the closet light adding dramatic contrast. But what took my breath away, what left me lightheaded, was her erection that showed, in that way only a man can, how much she wanted me.

She was standing, hipshot in the doorway, her left hand up, leaning against the doorframe. And her grin was the grin of a man who has finally bedded the gurl he's been after.

I couldn't look away any more than I could stop my hips from rocking or my legs from spreading, offering myself to her.

"God, you are beautiful," she said, "go ahead. I like to watch."

So I began caressing that tender skin on the inside of my thighs again.

As I dragged my fingertips slowly up and touched the skin of my scrotum, felt the little peanuts of my balls the thought came, unbidden, how much prettier I would be if they were gone. How sexy I would be if I was completely smooth.

I didn't realize I had closed my eyes again until I felt her lips brush my cheeks.

"So beautiful," she said, crawling up onto the foot of the bed.

"Oh, Jesus," I breathed as her lips began kissing where my fingers had just been.

She started at the tender skin on the inside of my thighs, just above my knees.

The sensations she gave me were so far beyond anything I had ever felt that I have no words. All I can do is give some examples.

It's hard to explain because it was my first time as a woman. Oh, I know, I have a Y chromosome. I know I have no Bartholin's or Skene's Glands to help lubricate my vagina because, I know, I don't have a vagina.

But the sensations she was giving me were so perfectly female I couldn't think of myself as a Gurl as Carl had drilled me. Hell, as I thought of myself from the first time Nadine demonstrated that she was the Man of this House.

But this was beyond anything a Gurl could ever know. This was how a Woman reacted.

And she was drawing reactions. Her tongue traced the inguinal crease, that line where the thigh meets the groin, and it felt perfectly natural to reach down and use my fingertips to gently spread myself, hoping for more.

And she gave it to me.

This wasn't a woman giving oral sex to a man. She wasn't sucking my dick. This was a man giving pleasure to his woman. Her tongue was warm and wet as it traced those special sensitive places. Her lips were soft as she kissed where I pulled my skin taut.

How long that first true cunnilingus, and it was cunnilingus, not fellatio, lasted I don't know. I was lost in the sensations. I could hear myself moaning, making soft mewing sounds, and couldn't stop them.

When I climaxed it wasn't a man's ejaculation, it was a woman's orgasm. I squirted, my little kitty fountaining thin, watery nectar that she took in her mouth and on her face, touching my little kitty to keep it going. And it kept going until I was spent, shivering, moaning.

And when she took me, it was as a man takes his woman.

She gently pushed my legs apart and then back, until my knees touched my nipples, giving me another sudden jolt of ecstasy and another sudden contraction, deep in my belly.

It seemed natural to lay my hands on the insides of my knees and hold my legs back, offering my tight little pussy, my virgin pussy.

"Tell me," she said, her voice, but demanding.

"I love you," I said.

"Tell me," she said again.

"I want you," I said, pushing myself toward her.

"Tell me," she said again.

And the last shreds of my masculinity fell away when I said, "I am yours. I am your woman."

I felt a sudden sharp pain as she entered me, rupturing my hymen, and then an almost unbearable pleasure as our bodies merged.

Her rhythm was gentle and her kisses soft as we made love for the first time with me in my natural role as her woman.

She stopped moving and I felt her lift herself a little to look down at me.

"Am I hurting you?" she asked.

My pleasure, hell, my ecstasy was broken enough that I realized I was crying.

"No," I said, "God no. I'm just being silly. No, Nadine, no, you're about as far from hurting me as you could be."

She held my eyes as she started that rhythm again.

And I saw the change in her face as her own climax neared.

"Yes," I whispered, "Yes, Honey, yes, take what you need."

When her strokes got shorter and faster, a movement I recognized from my time before, I came like I never imagined possible. The pleasure faded into pain but even that was wonderful. I knew, intellectually, somewhere deep in my mind where I was still rational, that what I was feeling was my prostate contracting, maybe even cramping if such a thing is possible, as I squirted and came and it kept going. My irrational mind would have sworn, and passed a lie detector, that what I was feeling was a pain in my ovaries or maybe my uterus.

And she came.

She didn't cry out as she used to. Instead, she grunted her release as a man would. A harsh, "unhunhunh" sound as her body tensed, her back arched, and she pushed into me.

Again, intellectually, I knew she had found that angle to slip her erection past my rectal vault into my bowels but my heart insisted that she was pressing against my uterus causing it to contract.

She thrust, hard, a half dozen times, those loud grunts accompanying each hard push, and I realized as I watched her face that her cumface was different than it had been when she was a woman.

I did swoon then.

Well, I flopped back, completely exhausted, struggling to catch my breath, eyes closed.

I could barely feel her kisses, wet gentle kisses, as I gasped for breath.

"I love you, Wife," she said.

"I love you, Husband, I said.

And that is how I entered my new life.