Rod Takes Jon Out on a Date

Story Info
Rod takes out Jon, while Jon has a little surprise for him..
1.1k words
4.17
3.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today was the day of Jon's first ever date, with his now boyfriend, Rod.

They both wanted to keep it casual, so Jon wore a plaid hoodie with loose slacks. Though there was one thing, he didn't wear any underwear.

Rod was wearing an oversized shirt with shorts, not knowing Jon's little secret yet.

Rod went to Jon's house and rang the doorbell and was greeted by the dashing image of his lover.

"Let's go?" He asked, extending his hand, and with no hesitation Jon took his hand and they bounced out of there.

Rod got to his car to which Jon followed suit and sat at the front passenger seat. While he was walking towards the car, Rod was perplexed by how.. "freely" Jon's dick was bouncing against the fabric of his slacks, but he paid no mind, he found it hot anyways.

At the drive, Rod occasionally glanced towards Jon's crotch seeing the semi flaccid cock placed on Jon's thigh shown through the fabric outline. He was getting nasty thinking if Jon was freeballing or not.

"You.. alright dude?" Jon teasingly said, knowing that Rod was putting 2 and 2 together.

"Uh uhm." He cleared his throat, "MHM yeah absolutely I'm doing great!" He was obviously overcompensating for the fact he was getting dangerously horny, Jon found it adorable.

They finally pulled up to the restaurant after what felt like an hour of driving --even though it was only 10 minutes away-- both got out of Rod's car and made their way to the entrance, all the while Rod was carefully observing Jon's bulge happily bouncing up and down freely.

A couple minutes after checking in and sitting next to each other at their table, Rod finally had enough of it and grabbed Jon's crotch. He was weirded out by how "detailed" his cock felt, he could feel the veins and the skin through the fabric, and he immediately realized what this was.

"I can't believe it!" He whispered

"Hm..? What do you mean?"

"You're literally fucking freeballing!"

"Heh.. well the jig is up.." Jon put his hands behind his head and leaned back at his chair.

Rod gripped his dick firmer, "well.. since you wanna fuck around like this..." he squeezed tighter, "I'll make sure you.. receive a punishment for doing this."

This was what Jon hoped for, to be forced to cum through his pants at the mercy of Rod in public.

The moment only lasted a few minutes until the waiter came along, "so what can I get for y'all?"

"Uh I'll get the..." Jon was completely distracted with what was about to happen once they were out of sight from the staff. His dick was hard as a diamond and formed a small wet spot on the fabric.

"And what about you?" Jon was snapped back into reality and completely forgot what to do, "uhh.. the same thing he's having." Pointing to Rod.

"Hm, how cute, I'll be back to you guys with your dishes."

They were both finally alone, at least for now.

Rod reached down again and gripped Jon's hot wet boner through the slacks. He began stroking very slowly.

"You're so swollen and wet down there.." his stroking sped up slightly. "You can't ruin the table.. so you know what's going to happen." He grinned.

Another couple was watching this all happen from a far, since the space under the tables was not covered by anything.

But that fun was again, short lived as the waiter returned with their food. There was a sense of peace in the atmosphere while they ate their food but was shortly interrupted when Rod "accidentally" spilled a bit of water on Jon's crotch, all the while his boner pointed straight to the stars.

"Oh I'm so sorry dude! Here let me clean you up!"

Before Jon could react Rod's hand tightly wrapped around Jon's wet clothes boner and squeezed. Ttie forced a very audible moan from Jon's throat, he didn't realize how good that felt.

Rod kept squeezing and rubbing upwards to create some satisfying friction on Jon's boner against the wet cloth.

He then began to vigorously jack it up and down.

Because Jon's pants were so wet and wore nothing underneath, the fabric molded around my cock. Rod could feel the veins and the frenulum through the slacks, all the while wet enough to make effortless slicky stroking up and down.

Jon was initially worried someone would take notice of sounds of his cock being wetly jacked off through his trousers, But it seemed like no one cared. Jon then gave into the sensations, he humped Rod's hand, forcing his trapped cock up into his pumping fist.

Rod wasn't holding much up either, his dick was twitching rhythmically to Jon's throbbing cock in his fist. A wet spot emerged in his shorts. He reveled in aggressively jerking off his boyfriend's dick through his slacks.

"Uwh.. slow down I'm gonna-" but Rod was too preoccupied with his own fantasies to slow down his pumping hand.

"Ohhhh here- it.. comes- AWHH!" Jon suppressed his moan and his dick began to throb uncontrollably in Rod's hand and began to squirt load upon load into his already drenched pants. Since again he wore no underwear, most of the squirts poured through the fabric and dripped in sloppy strands off his pistoning

fist, being rubbed back into the fabric while Rod's handjob made a loud sticky sound every stroke.

He had to grab Rod's arm to stop him from overstimulating him too much, and now came the not fun part: how were they gonna get out of here without people noticing.

"Oh- uh sorry I went overboard heh"

"It's okay dude, I enjoyed every second of it!"

"That's great to hear~" Rod went in with a kiss, while wiping the cum from his hand into a tablecloth.

"You can uh, wear my shirt, it should cover the mess I made you have."

And wearing Rod's shirt he did, they paid for their food --to which the same waiter they've met multiple times noticed the smell of cum-- left without a hitch. Neither Rod nor Jon would notice this, but the waiter would picket the cum stained tablecloth for his personal use.

Jon felt guilty that Rod never got to pop, so just when they got to Rod's place, he pushed Rod onto the couch and started sucking him, through his underwear of course, just how both Rod and Jon liked it.

"Fuck yeah Jon, keep sucking" he threw his head back and let his body experience the pleasure.

He placed his mouth on the head, while jerking the shaft and lightly squeezing the balls. After a couple of hot breaths and using his tongue to circle around the cock head while quickly stroking, he made Rod empty his nut into his underwear and mouth in no time.

Jon crawled up to Rod and cuddled him after his orgasm.

"So, what now?"

"We'll figure it out together."