Ronnie Scotts Jazz Club Pickup

Story Info
This is another of our role play evenings.
2.7k words
3.82
3.6k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon and I have been married for 12 years. Both on our second marriages we met through work. She is more conservative than I am to the extent that she will not go topless even if every other woman on the beach is. That said, she confesses to being turned on by illicit sex, but having raised the idea of sharing her, she has said that she is not interested and that it is never going to happen. At just under 6' with a pair of 34 DDs and a tight body she still turns heads despite being in her mid 50s. She doesn't very often notice guys checking her out, but I do. He hair is long and brunette with no grey hairs so far; she is, even if I say so myself, a natural beauty. At a recent event a guy came up to her and said that her husband was a very lucky guy as she was stunning. His wife was next to him, but that didn't stop him from making the comment.

Each summer we have a London weekend. Sharon was living in the outskirts of London when i first met her and had enjoyed going up to the centre of London to catch a show or just to mill about and people watch. We now live a few hours away and so those opportunities don't exist any more; hence our annual London weekend when we stay in a decent hotel and have a meal at a Michelin Start restaurant. She also enjoys going to the Oxford Street department stores to see the latest fashions.

A few years back I booked us into an afternoon show after which we went back to our hotel to change and then went to City Social, a 1* Michelin Restaurant in the City of London. We had the best table because I knew someone in the right places; not only did they do that, but they also arranged for a bottle of Champagne to be on the table. Sharon drank a cocktail as well as her share of the bubbles. The meal was great and she was looking very happy. We finished in the restaurant and headed down to get a Black Cab. She was expecting us to be going back to the hotel, but her eyes really lit up when I asked the driver to take us to Ronnie Scotts Night Club.

To paint the picture a little more I should describe what she was wearing: her hair was down with a wave in it. Her lingerie was matching black bra and panties with flesh coloured holdups on her long shapely legs. She wore a black Phase Eight pinafore dress and kitten heels - she doesn't wear high heels because being the same height as me she wouldn't then want to tower over me. Even if I say so myself, she looked very sexy, the dress really showed off her boobs, hips and amazing legs. The waiter certainly paid her a lot of attention.

We got to the Jazz club shortly after 10pm; just in time for the late show. Sharon absolutely loves Jazz, personally it does nothing for me, however it certainly does it for Sharon. She gets very horny listening to Jazz and that was my plan. I also knew that after a heavy meal she wouldn't be so up for a long session of sex. A couple of hours in a Jazz club with a couple more cocktails would give time for her to digest the food and keep the juices flowing.

I hadn't sought out any particular act, however that night it was Stacey Kent; who even I have to say was good. Those readers into Jazz will I am sure know of her. Sharon was so taken that we have been to see her again since and would have for a third time had Covid not caused the 2020 tour to be cancelled. Sharon picked a cocktail and then got really into the music. I had a beer and looked around to see who else was in the place.

After about an hour I noticed that she had finished her drink and asked her if she would like the same again or to pick something different. She turned to me and said "Are you offering to by me a drink because I am a woman sat here on her own?" I instantly knew that this was my cue for a role play session - a bit of a surprise, but a very welcome one for sure and I wasn't going to let the opportunity pass me by.

"When a guy sees a stunning looking woman sat on her own, you can't blame him for trying; you are alone aren't you? Only i have been watching you for some time and I don't see you don't look as if you are with some one." She raised her hand to show that she was wearing a wedding ring. "Is your husband here, I still don't see anyone?"

She smiled "He's back in our hotel, hates Jazz, won't even come along with me for a couple of hours."

"He doesn't know what he is missing. Now that we have established that you are on your own, can I buy you a drink."

"Sure, you can surprise me."

I looked at the cocktail menu and picked something which was long, but had a number of measures in it. I wanted it to make her giddy, but I didn't want her passing out. I ordered myself a beer and we sat close to each other whilst Stacey belted out a couple of her final numbers in French. I leaned over and whispered in Sharon's ear "Don't you find the French language to be very sexy?". She laughed and told me to behave. At the same time she put a hand on my thigh. It was such a sexy moment and I could feel myself getting hard. Thankfully the lighting was subdued and so when the show ended it wasn't as noticeable as it may have been.

We stepped out into the cool late night air which hit Sharon and she swayed slightly. I put my hand around her to steady her and stop her from falling. "Best we get you a cab back to your hotel."

"Don't think you are going to Fuck me!" This was said quite loudly and a couple leaving the venue at the same time turned to look at us. I raised my eyebrows at them as if to say, 'She's had a bit too much to drink'. The guy winked at me whilst his partner still had a look of concern. I smiled and started to look for a cab.

We walked a short distance and I hailed down the taxi. The Cabbie asked where to and I looked at Sharon. She gave the name of the hotel in Clerkenwell and I got in with her saying that I was making sure that she go back safe. We didn't speak much during the journey and on arrival I paid. It was a small boutique hotel which you let yourself in via a side door.

I opened the door for her and thanked her for her company, she looked at me and said "You are here now, you might as well come up." On entering the room I could see that she had left the bedside lights on.

" Hi darling, I'm back and I've brought a friend with me so best you sit in the corner!"

I was amazed how much she was into the role play. She turned to me and I put my hands on her waist. We kissed, deeply, tongues entwining. I could sense her passion, her desire. I pulled her in tighter and slowly unzipped her dress down the back. Moving apart for a moment I pushed it off of her shoulders and it fell to the floor. She stepped out, kicking it aside. He DD breasts looked magnificent as the bra pushed them up.

We were kissing again and she pushed my jacket off. My hands were now on her tight ass she must have been able to feel my hard cock against her. She started to unbutton my shirt. I stepped back, admiring her amazing body, her dark hair flowing over her shoulders. I finished removing my shirt and stripped down to my boxers without taking my eyes off of her.

"Are you enjoying the view, it's what you said you wanted?" Of course there was no reply. She removed her bra and let it drop. We kissed again her breasts hard against my chest. Her nipples were rock hard, like bullets and I could feel them between us. I kissed and sucked on each in turn. She let out a moan. "That's nice, mmmm". I could sense that she was as horny as ever she had been before.

I moved her backwards to the bed. She sat down her face in-line with my boxers. She pushed them down and my average 6.5" inches with a thicker than average girth sprang to attention. She wiped away the pre-cum which was already seeping out and licked the head. Cupping my balls with one hand and the other around the shaft she took the head into her mouth, her tongue exploring around the underside of its thick head. Sharon can't do deep throat, but she was doing her best and it felt very good. She then started to wank me hard and I knew that if I didn't stop her I would be shooting my load long before I wanted to.

I pushed her shoulders back, her stocking clad legs dangling down to the floor. I positioned myself between them and peeled down her panties. She was so wet I could smell it, the nectar of the gods and I couldn't wait to get my tongue between her lips and taste her. Sharon has a very neat pussy. She's not one of those with a meaty external labia. My tongue was soon lapping against her hard clit; she doesn't like it directly in the top - she says that she is too sensitive. My tongue is running up and down the length of her smooth lips. She has a neatly trimmed triangle above her lips, but they clean shaven.

She was moaning loudly as I slipped two fingers inside her love canal. I was rubbing the rough surface at the back of her clit whilst still working my tongue on the front. Her hands were now on the back of my head forcing herself against me. It was hard to get a breath for a moment as her orgasm ripped through her body. I could feel her vagina pulsating.

She was now pulling at me to move up the bed. "Fuck me, fuck me hard, I need to feel you inside me."

"I don't have a condom!" I said.

"Just fuck me, please."

I rubbed my cock up and down her slip, spreading her natural lubricant. Then I was in, all the way in to the hilt. She let out a gasp. For the next ten minutes I fucked her in the missionary position, then with her legs over my shoulder so that I was as deep as I was able to go, and then with our legs scissored. Sometimes long slow strokes and other times fast and short. Her nipples had lost some of their sensitivity and so I was able to play with them again. A couple of times I felt myself getting close and at those moments I pulled out and feasted on her breasts before resuming. I had forgotten all about the role play until she looked over to the imaginary husband in the corner and said "He fucks better than you, I hope you are enjoying the view."

When I pulled out for the third time to prevent myself from coming I rolled her over. She pushed her bum up into the air, her face and tits flat against the bed. My cock slipped easily back into her pussy. I smiled to myself as I noticed that the wallpaper had lots of pictures of dogs on it and here was me fucking her doggy style.

I looked down at her brown star. Given how horny she was I wondered if she would let me. I licked my thumb, putting as much saliva on it as I could and then began to rub her anus. She didn't object so I started to push it whilst continuing to fuck her pussy slowly. She didn't react other than to moan. Working it back and forth I was able to get it as deep in her ass as it would go. She was moaning louder and louder. I could feel my own cock through the thin membrane separating the two canals and thought it was my chance. So I withdrew my cock and put the head against her anus. She said "no, it will hurt." But she wasn't convincing. I pressed ahead and the swollen bulbous head of my fat cock forced its way in. She gave out a small cry in pain. I waited a moment and then began to rock back and forth, my cock going a little deeper with each motion.

She was moaning now. My hands on her hips I continued the motion. She was so tight and I knew it wasn't going to be long before I was pumping my hot seed deep in her ass. What I wasn't expecting was that she would cum in an almighty orgasm. Her whole body convulsing which sent me over the edge. My own orgasm was hard and long. My body rigid as I pumped rope after rope into her. I pulled out spent and fell beside her. She was lying on her stomach breathing hard as her face turned to me. "That's the best orgasm I have ever had."

After a few minutes I went to the bathroom, washed my cock and cleaned by teeth. I returned to the bed with some tissue as I knew my cum would be seeping out of her. She thanked me, wiped herself and headed to the bathroom. When she came back she spooned into me. I was thinking about how hot the night had been and my blood began to flow. She could feel my erection growing and wiggled herself against me. She then lifted her leg and I took the invitation and slipped back inside of her pussy. Over the next fifteen minutes or so we gently made love until I deposited my second load onto her cervix. We fell asleep with my manhood still plugged inside of her.

At some point in the night I had slipped out, but I was still close enough that my morning wood was pressing against her. I didn't think that she would be up for another session, but I was doubly surprised when she said "You still here, best you fuck me again before you go." Who was this woman, it certainly wasn't what I was expecting, but I didn't hesitate and began to kiss and nibble the back of her neck. My hand reached over and began to rub and massage her nipples. She was soon moaning and pushing back for my now fully erect cock.

I had other ideas and rolled her onto her back, I then went down to eat her pussy again. There some of my cream pie dried on her pussy lips but I didn't care. I was lapping away and didn't stop before she was begging to have me inside her and soon her body was bucking from another powerful orgasm. When she stopped shuddering I moved up and inserted myself back inside her love canal and fucked her hard until once more I was spent.

I fell back to sleep beside her and when I woke she had just come out of the shower. I asked her how Ronnie Scotts had been. She said it was fun and thanked me for a great night and then she said "It's never going to happen for real!"

"Yes darling, I know and I love you."

"Love you too."