Ron's Redemption

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to know that what I regret most is taking him to our bed, much more than any other part of my betrayal, it's inexcusable, again I've no excuse but it's what he worked at, it's his kink to fuck a married woman in her husband's bed and I fell for it and disrespected you so badly, I'm so sorry."

"Ron, it hurts me to say this, but you are right to divorce me, it took so little to break me down. If I value myself so little, how can I expect you to love me like you always have done. I wanted to save our marriage, I'd still love to, but I know that will never happen. My heart is breaking, I truly have only ever loved you, but I will sign whatever is needed for the divorce, I won't prolong it anymore, you deserve better than me."

"Ron, you are a wonderful man, you will make a wonderful father, I wanted nothing more than to have your babies and grow old with our family. If I can ask one thing of you, it is this. Don't let my stupidity ruin your life, meet the woman you deserve, have a family and make you both happy, make your parents proud, live a wonderful life."

"I wish it could have been me but I'm too stupid to live, though I'm not nearly brave enough to do what I ought to. I hope some day you can think of me and smile for what we once had, not for how I ruined things. I've said what I needed to tell you, now I'll go, just understand that I've ruined my own life, please don't let me have ruined yours, I will always love you. Goodbye Ron."

I felt pretty emotional after all that and said to her, "Carly, you are right we can never be together again, it's this simple, I could never trust you. But today you have shown me something of the woman I fell in love with. Carly, I want you to know that with what you have said, I can't go back to loving you without being able to trust you, but I no longer hate you, I hope you have a good life Carly, one bad mistake doesn't make you a bad person, just absolutely the wrong person for me. Goodbye, Carly."

We managed a small hug goodbye and she left. I knew what she said had been hard for her, she accepted everything was her fault, that she'd been stupid but said nothing that would in any way change my mind about divorcing her and she said she would sign the divorce papers, no need for a third meeting.

>>>>>>

Carly kept her word signed the divorce papers and our divorce was granted, and is awaiting the final decree. Soon after my last meeting with Carly, my prison release date was confirmed.

>>>>>>

My release happened, my parents drove to the prison to collect me, I'd done my time without compromising my right to pursuit things legally and I had it in mind to make life very difficult for a certain Randolph Wiseman.

The morning after my release I visited my lawyer, it was time to light a fire under the life of Wiseman. I'd served a year in prison for what I'd done to him, he had promised me prison time when I had caught him with Carly in my bed and I'd damaged his shoulder and broken several bones in his hand. Did that deserve a year in prison of a 2-year sentence, not in my view, he got only part of what he deserved, now I was going to make sure his life nosedived.

My lawyer and I worked out a chain of events to make Wiseman suffer, first we would approach his company Wiseman, Cumm, Dick and Wankstain Lawyers serving them notice of our intent to sue the firm for failure to prevent a senior partner from sexually harassing and having a sexual relationship with a junior member of staff. Of course, we expected them to laugh it off and tell us no such case had been successful in the state in 20 years.

Our next step would be a campaign in the media where the wronged husband would quote chapter and verse of finding the senior partner in bed with his wife, in his home and that the poor husband had been belittled by Wiseman before taking physical action to remove the lawyer from his house. That if all this was not enough, the man had been jailed after Wiseman's friend the DA had filed charges and that the wronged husband had served a year in prison for assault and that his divorce was almost complete following the destruction of the marriage by Wiseman.

It helped that my lawyer had a journalist friend who hated Wiseman and would make sure the story made the newspapers and that such a tale could interest the national press.

We were hopeful that Wiseman's partners would not like the stench likely to follow such a story and settle out of court.

Next target for me was Wiseman's marriage, he fucked up mine, I was hoping to return the favour, but I'd wait a while until we tackled the law firm.

We were exactly right in the way it panned out. Wiseman Cumm Dick & Wankstain reacted, laughing it off would be mild, they told us we must have a lot of money to waste that we would never see a penny in judgement.

My lawyer's follow up letter scared the living Bejesus out of the firm, suddenly it wasn't at all funny, suddenly they were bristling and threatening to bankrupt me if I breathed a word of this to the press. Without too much exaggeration, I was almost exactly that anyway, bankrupt, jailed for 12 months, little or no savings and slim prospects. The perfect position to have no fear of bankruptcy.

That's exactly what he told them in his follow up letter, he embellished it by saying that he was taking the case pro bono given the magnitude of the lack of justice this poor husband had received.

They requested a meeting at their offices with my lawyer and me. When we were ushered into their conference room there he was, the shithead himself.

As I took a seat, he couldn't help himself, "Well if it isn't the little cuckold himself, I hear you have come to us with your begging bowl out looking for a handout. Did you enjoy the spell in prison I arranged for you with the DA? I knew you were too fucking stupid to take the deal he offered." He sat and laughed.

"Wiseman, I told you what would happen if you spoke to me like that again, you just booked yourself another appointment with the pain doctor."

Suddenly, "Oh for fuck's sake Randolph knock off the macho bullshit, we are trying to resolve this, not make it worse." It was William Wankstain another son of an original founder. "Randolph if you can't stop running your mouth it's probably best if you leave this to the rest of us."

Slightly chastened by the rebuke of his partner, "OK William, I understand, the cuckold and I have history which of course is what brings us all here today, lets hear what they have to say."

My Lawyer Giles spoke, "Gentlemen, it is simple, as outlined in our letter we intend to pursue a claim for alienation of affection. It may be seen as a frivolous action and we don't expect it to result in anything significant... except it gives us a great opportunity with the help of a productive journalist to give huge publicity to your law firm, though telling Mr Jacobs sorry story of betrayal and incarceration through a partner of this firms close friendship with the DA may not be the sort of free publicity that you crave."

"So, essentially this is a bid to blackmail this firm?" said an outraged Dick, that's Howard Dick, another senior partner and the eldest son of Arnold Dick another founding partner.

"Mr Dick, my client has lost his wife and served a full year in prison. Without the wholly inappropriate actions of your partner Randolph Wiseman, he would still be married, still have a loving wife, still have a job and would never have seen the inside of a prison cell. This company has wronged my client grievously and if the courts will not make him whole, we will use such methods as will do that job."

"Let me tell you that my friendly journalist's ex-wife used to work at this firm. Can you guess which partner she worked for? He has every incentive to drag you all through the mud of public opinion. He will do it with relish. You other gentlemen -- I assume you all are gentlemen, barring Wiseman and don't approve of his actions -- might consider if your interests are served by maintaining your partnership with him."

A sudden harrumph came from the previously quiet, Peter Cumm, "Indeed" was all he said as he looked at Wiseman like something off the bottom of his shoe.

Giles once more took the floor, "We consider one million not entirely adequate but a fair consideration in the circumstances to... well, shall we say to make this unpleasantness go away for the firm."

Peter Cumm, again spoke, "We will let you know by close of business today, good day to you gentlemen. Jacobs, I apologise for what this cretin has inflicted on you." With another harrumph he left the room, steam practically visible coming out of his ears.

It took less than two hours for us to hear that not only had the partners agreed to pay the "compensation" but they wanted Giles to let me know that the other partners had bought out Wiseman with a very low offer and he was no longer a partner, my signature was required to confirm full and final settlement with their firm and attest that they would be subject to no further claim.

Another part of my resolution completed.

>>>>>>

Time now to resolve other matters, I had my greatest wish to fulfil, revenge on Wiseman, no lawyer would be needed for this, just my own malice and a little native cunning.

I started to get acquainted with Wiseman's wife. She went to a gym 4 mornings a week to keep her very trim figure, she has a mid- to- late thirties beauty, a little broader across the hips than she may have been before birthing three children but still a very attractive woman. God only knows why she wasn't enough for Wiseman?

I'd followed her for two weeks to understand what she did and where she went. Interestingly the fifth morning of the working week she seemed to spend at the house of a man perhaps 10 years younger than her. I decided that catching up with her when she emerged from there two hours later one Wednesday might be a good day to catch her off-guard.

That's what I did. "Mrs Wiseman, can we talk?" I asked as she was walking the hundred yards back to her car.

"I`m sorry I'm in a rush." Was her retort.

"Does your husband know you come here on Wednesdays Mrs Wiseman?" That caught her attention, there it was they were both as bad as each other, both cheating, still let's explore what we really have here, I thought.

"OK, what do you want?"

"Just a short chat Mrs Wiseman, let me buy you a coffee across the road, don't worry, it's a public place and I'm not dangerous."

We made our way across and took a seat, I opened with, "Do you recall your husband coming home injured just over a year ago? A shoulder dislocation and some broken fingers?" She nodded that she did.

"I don't know how he explained it, but I did that to him, you see I caught him in my bed, between the legs of my wife and when I pulled him off her, he tried to disparage me, so I dealt with him. Has he told you he is no longer a partner at Wiseman, Cumm, Dick & Wankstain?"

She shook her head, no.

"I also did that to him, indirectly. Now I'm looking for ways to fuck his life up even more. Mrs Wiseman, you know your husband had done this sort of thing before I assume?"

"I do, he has done for most of our marriage. In recent years I've taken to having certain dalliances myself, as you have discovered. My latest is Ryan whose house I was at this morning. He has a really satisfactory cock, and he knows how to use it, much better than my husband. Randy has quite a big cock, but he's basically not interested in anyone but himself."

She gently smiled at me before continuing, "I don't say this to denigrate you Mr Jacobs but what the fuck was your wife thinking, Randy is ordinary at best in bed? You are at least as big as he is so probably no big difference in cock size. Why? She must have gone crazy, maybe he wore her down at work, perhaps he charmed her, he can do that."

"Mrs Wiseman, my now ex-wife couldn't explain it, she berates herself for how easily she cheated on me. She has a huge case of buyer's remorse. So, I assume you have a comfortable lifestyle and for that, you put up with his infidelity and take your own comfort elsewhere?" I said with a certain amount of disappointment.

"Oh, I get the picture Mr Jacobs, you had hoped to find a loyal housewife to enrage with her husband's cheating? You wanted to provoke a divorce perhaps." I nodded that was the case.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you Mr Jacobs, I'm too comfortable in my existence, more importantly, I've three quite young children to raise and besides for the last eight years I've been getting the best sex of my life, not with my husband of course. Ryan is particularly good. Wow, just wow, I wish it was more than just one morning a week, however I play the odds, so I'm not caught, I try to be discrete, just not discrete enough obviously, since you found out easily."

"You should know that I tolerate Randy, I used to truly love him, but his cheating killed that. I think having children makes things less clear-cut Mr Jacobs, I assume you and your ex-wife had not had any? In any event, I'm the person in our relationship with the wealth, I have a substantial trust fund from my grandfather, if we parted I would possibly have to pay him alimony, I'm not sure, it may be protected but I've never considered divorce, it's for my kids I keep Randy around. He can be an asshole, but he is actually a good father."

"Just a thought Mr Jacobs, I said I try to be discrete but I'm certain Randy knows I fuck other guys. Sometimes on a Wednesday evening, I'm less than thorough with my showering after fucking Ryan, it turns me on to feed some of Ryan's cum to Randy. I even think he knows and for all his bluster about cuckolding men such as yourself, I think he has a fetish to eat other men's cum from my cunt."

Grinning across the table she said, "As I said, getting my pipes cleaned more than once a week would be preferable, would you be interested in some revenge fucking? You see I wouldn't mind helping your revenge by feeding Randy some of your cum, are you free on Friday morning? It has to be mornings, afternoons I collect my babies from school."

I was getting over my disappointment of not apparently having a marriage break up in Wiseman's future, but fucking his wife? Turnabout is fair play, as they say and her offering to feed him my cum, the icing on the cake.

"I'm Esther, Mr Jacobs, if we are going to fuck, I should at least know your name."

"I'm Ron, Esther and I look forward to Friday, I know your address, shall I call at 10? I assume the children will be off to school?" Yes, she nodded.

So not what I expected but she was a lovely looking woman who enjoyed sex and was offering herself for my revenge. What's not to like? I had not had sex since I'd discovered him with my cheating wife Carly, this seemed very appropriate. We parted with a promise to see each other on Friday.

>>>>>>

Though not what I was expecting, I looked forward to breaking my drought, it had been over a year since I'd had anything but Mrs Palm & her daughter. The thought of fucking Wiseman's wife might even have been appealing purely as revenge even if she looked like the back end of a bus, but she was a beautiful woman. It was going to be a pleasure to get to know her intimately.

What I could never have guessed is how much of a pleasure it would turn out to be, why I don't know but on that Friday morning we just clicked in bed. The first fuck was just that a savage full-on fuck though that should be Fuck with a capital F. I saw her naked and she saw my cock and we both just went for it.

When we were stated, we lay together not breaking apart but holding each other as if to confirm what we felt had really happened. I felt an instant connection and I never lost my hard on, I was just ready to go again and when she realised that we just went for it again, hard and fast, incredibly physical and mentally spellbinding, I knew straightaway that I felt something between us -- other than my cock -- a connection of sorts, purely on a physical level, I suppose anything more than that would be fanciful, we'd hardly spoken a word that morning, touch was all important.

After round 2 we still said nothing, just held each other and caressed each other, I wouldn't remember the last time I'd felt so content. Yes, it had been a very long dry spell, but this just seemed so natural with someone I hardly knew.

Eventually Esther spoke, "Ron your wife is a fucking idiot, she threw that wonderful cock away for my husbands? Foolish, foolish girl. I told you he had a big cock, it's about your length but your is much thicker, yours is a filler not a poker and those big balls of yours, look at my cunt, your cum is pouring out of me. If I'd known you were like that, I'd have put a towel under my ass."

She laughed, "The funny thing is that there is a huge wet spot on his side of the bed, I think I'll leave these sheets on, serve the fucker right. You know we are going to do a lot more of this don't you?"

I raised my eyebrows in enquiry. "You better believe it mister; you fuck even better than Ryan. If you have nobody else lined up, I'll happily make you me Friday fuckbuddy if you are interested in the job; in fucking the shit out of your nemesis's wife. Besides, was it just me or do you feel a connection?"

I smiled back at her and said, "Esther, I can't tell you how badly I needed that. It was fantastic, probably better sex than I ever had with Carly if I'm honest and yes, I felt a huge connection, I didn't want to let you out of my arms. So, you can count me in as your Friday fuckbuddy for as long as you want me. I can't imagine revenge has ever tasted sweeter."

"Talking of sweeter, I want to taste that beautiful pussy."

"OK, I better clean up a bit firs..."

"No, don't get out of this bed, I've never been afraid any sex tastes, least of all my own, lie back and let me enjoy you."

Esther spent the next 20 minutes in ecstasy, nobody had ever gone down on her after cumming in her cunt and she couldn't stop orgasming. She had a succession of small cums that she fought through holding out for a massive toe-curling explosion and it arrived, and she arched he back so high off the bed and screamed her pleasure.

With her ass two feet off the mattress Ron took the opportunity to go a little lower and plunged his tongue into her spasming asshole. She fucking loved the sensation; she arched even higher and wailed the loudest orgasm of the day.

"Oh fuck, you're so good, marry me Ronnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, oh yes, yes, yes eat my asshole you fucking stud, stick that tongue right up my tight hole. Fuck you dirty boy I love that."

She came down from her high and this time they cuddled and fell asleep for 20 minutes in each other's arms. When they woke Ron was awake slightly earlier and was studying Esther's beautiful face when her eyes opened. "Like what you see Ron?"

"Very much Esther, you are a beautiful woman, why your idiot husband chases other women I don't know, I know if I had you at home, I'd never stray."

"I'm going to file that away in my memory Ron, I don't see my marriage staying together much as I've tried to hold it together for the children. Look Ron, we hardly know each other but this is a great start, I want to fuck you one more time before you need to go, and I have to get ready for the kids."

And so, they fucked again, feeling ever more connected, real affection setting in to what had started simply as revenge for each of them on her asshole husband.

Four weeks later the shine hadn't gone off the sex they shared, and they grew more affectionate with each passing week, this was starting to become much more than revenge. On this Friday in the afterglow of what was undoubtedly love-making rather than fucking, Esther turned from being spooned to looking directly into Ron's eyes.