Ron's Redemption

Story Info
A good man fucked over by fate, he comes back.
8.9k words
4.34
82.3k
101
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Written in UK English by a dyslexic, deal with it.

I'm sitting in my prison cell, I sent my "story" to my parents so they could understand how I got here and why I refused all the deals that were offered to me to plead down from assault and battery that would have seen me avoid prison, take some community service, perhaps save my marriage, as if that was ever a concern after what happened and keep my freedom.

I'm 29-year-old Ron Jacobs, I used to work construction until I ended up in here, I had a wife Carly, my age and I thought the woman I'd have family and grow old with. When I said "had a wife" that is exactly what I mean, she will very soon be my ex-wife, I am divorcing her.

Carly was, maybe still is for all I know or care, a secretary to one of the partners of a law firm.

You obviously know where this is going. Those fuckers often have a fox at home to boost their family tree but any bitch with a pulse under 50 is fair game and if they have to use their position, so what? They can use the law to get most things the way they want and often the money to make things happen their way.

This particular fucker was Randolph Wiseman, his father had started the company and Randy was always on the gravy train as long as he didn't fuck up too badly. To be fair to him, I could see why women liked him, he was maybe 6 foot and a few inches and around 200 pounds, very fit looking, a "perm-a-tan" going on and just under 40. An attractive package as my wife had told me a few times.

It had never bothered me; it wasn't as if I hadn't similarly complimented some of our friends or even random ladies we saw. We'd never pretended to each other that we were the only ones in about 8 billion people who we found attractive.

Carly had never given me any room to doubt her fidelity, I thought we were as tight as could be and lived for one another. She still maintains that's true although I'm fucked if I can understand how she can say that after what has happened. One of the benefits of being in prison is that I can refuse to see anyone I want, and I haven't spoken to Carly since the day I arrived here despite the efforts of her, both her and my lawyers, our families and some of our best well-meaning friends. I told them all the same thing -- "mention her to me again and we are no longer family/friends/clients, whichever applied.

A couple of friends and Carly's sister pushed me on it and are now on my shit list of people I refuse to see or take calls from. My lawyer quickly understood how close he was to being fired and didn't want that to happen because I had a potential big earner that would happen after the divorce and good ambulance chaser that he is, he wanted that unlikely but possible pay day.

I was sentenced to 2 years for aggravated assault, I caused serious injuries and could have faced 10 years. I think I caught a break with the judge I got, I suspect his wife cheated on him. In his summing up and sentencing he remarked on severe provocation, both by the actions of my wife and her lover in my home and by the provocative and disparaging words of her lover.

However, he also pointed out that some of the injuries were not inflicted in self-defence, there had been broken bones, maliciously inflicted and that a reasonable jail sentence was required. He also said that I could have saved the state the cost of the trial had I accepted the proffered offer from the DA.

So here I sit, eight months into the sentence and the expectation that I will be released after 12 months assuming good behaviour given my previously clean record.

When I get out, I intend to ruin lives, if that brings me back here, fuck it, people will get what they deserve, especially that scumbag Wiseman

>>>>>>

I suppose the easiest way to tell this is to tell you what I wrote to my parents:

Dear Mom & Dad

I'm sorry if I've shamed you by being sent to prison, shaming you is not something I ever wanted to do or ever thought would happen.

My problem was it was either that or I could never have looked myself in the mirror again for the shame I would have felt, for either tolerating what happened or accepting the pleas I was offered to avoid jail time. I hope you understand why I can never be that man.

I loved Carly with all my heart, I thought we were in it for the long run, just goes to show what a judge of character I am. I had no clue that she was involved with Wiseman in any way, though she had told me casually that he was an attractive man. But so, what? There are lots of attractive people in this world, everyone comments on them.

My life changed forever the day I clocked off early after we finished a large home extension in the morning, a few beers at lunch with the whole crew and we all went our separate ways around 1:30.

When I reached home, like in all cliched stories there was a fancy BMW parked in my driveway and no sign of Carly's car. That raised my suspicion even though I'd never doubted her. Somebody with a fancy car like that had obviously brought her home.

As soon as I walked into our quiet house, I heard the noises from upstairs and walked up to our bedroom. There she was lying under her boss, legs as far apart as they could go, and she was urging him to "fuck me harder" while he rutted in her, he asked her if she was happy "to be fucked by a real man instead of her cuckold husband."

I was stunned, it took me maybe 15 seconds to react and in those 15 seconds my anger rose, and I hope I never feel like that again. He is a big guy but then, so am I and he works with his hands whilst I break my back with hard labour. He may have gym fitness; I've got hard work muscles, on my muscles. No contest.

I grabbed him by the hair, pulled him up and off her and flung him against the wall. Looking down on Carly who was white with shock, I told her, "Pack your shit up and get out of my house, you don't live here anymore."

Wiseman had picked himself up and looked like he wanted to be the big man. He said, "So the cuckold wants to play tough guy?", as he finished, I punched him hard in the face and his nose erupted with a satisfying crunch indicating his nose was broken and blood spurted from it.

"Don't push your luck Wiseman, I'm giving you fair warning, you are not welcome in my house, if you don't leave, I will hurt you badly."

The fool would not take a warning and threw a punch, but I caught his wrist and twisted him around, forcing his wrist up behind his back. Again, I warned him, "don't force me to hurt you Wiseman".

"If you hurt me, I'll make sure you are jailed for a long time, and I'll fuck your wife all the time you are inside you cuckold wimp." He sneered, at least he did until I forced his arm higher and higher and dislocated his shoulder then pulled him to the ground and stamped on his hand with my work boots, listening for the bones breaking like dried twigs."

As he screamed in agony, Carly ran at me saying, "Stop Ron, he can really get you jailed if you do this, please stop."

"Worried about your boyfriend Carly?" I replied.

"No Ron, I'm worried about you, I don't want you to ruin your life over me and him, I've been so stupid."

I looked at her with disgust and said, "That's none of your concern anymore I told you to pack and leave."

"But Ron...." She tried to get close to me.

I lost it and spat in her face, I'm not proud of that, but it stopped her in her tracks, and I yelled, "Pack and get out you fucking slut. I never want to see you again." That seemed to work, and she gathered a few things whilst sobbing loudly.

I turned back to Wiseman, "It seems your name doesn't match your character asshole. A wise man does not fuck the wife of a big rough fucker like me, he especially does not use words like "cuckold" unless he wants a few broken bones, just like you have now."

"Now listen to me, in a minute when that slut is packed, you and her are getting into that shiny car in my driveway and leaving. I recommend that you have her drive you to the emergency room and see what they can do for your breaks, and your pain. Never come back here, ever, she is not welcome either, this is my grandfather's house, given to me before we were married, she has no claim on it so don't try any legal shit on me. If you come back, I'll hurt you properly next time so unless you like hospital food and wheelchairs stay out of my way."

"She is your slut now, take her home to meet your wife and children or throw her away, I don't care." Carly howled in distress behind me, tough shit bitch, "It's all your fault, Carly, I'm not Jesus, I don't forget and I sure as hell will never forgive you, you filthy slut. You're cheap-assed lover should have afforded a hotel, then you might have kept me in the dark but maybe you are just a cheap thrill, not good enough to waste money on, just fuck her in her husband's bed, eh?"

I kicked Wiseman hard in the balls, "Was that your idea fucker, do it in my bed?" A second boot square in the nuts. Again, he groaned in agony. "Give me just a little further excuse sometime and I'll totally fuck your life up."

Mum & Dad, I'm sorry for the language but I wanted you to know exactly how thing went sideways with me and Carly. Of course, as you know I am divorcing her, I'll be a free single man by the time I get out of here. I'll never even look at her again, my lasting image will be of my spit on her face, it's what she deserved.

I know you have lasted the course, but I'll never marry again, I could never trust a woman again, sorry mom, but I trusted Carly 100% and look where that got me.

As you know I was arrested that night and from there the pantomime started.

Wiseman wanted to make good on his promise to have me jailed, he got detailed reports on his injuries for the sheriff's office, he had me charged through his friend in the DA's Office. The charges included aggravated assault on him with serious jail time of 10 years possible and he got Carly to file an assault charge for spitting in her face.

I was detained as you know and then the dance really started, I was told that Carly had withdrawn he charge of assault herself, it was a minor matter anyway.

I'd engaged a lawyer and he came to me with an offer from the DA. The offer was that I could plead guilty to a misdemeanour assault and accept a 6 month sentence suspended for 3 years with the agreement to pay the medical costs of Wiseman.

There were two caveats to this offer, 1) Wiseman insisted I sign an agreement not to reveal what had happened between us, apparently, he had just told his wife he had been assaulted. 2) I would agree not to divorce Carly until we had been to 10 sessions of marriage counselling

Two cheats wanted me to give them an out, that was never going to happen, I rejected the offer and decided to take my chances with a trial. My lawyer told me it was a good offer and told me that avoiding jail altogether after the injuries I'd inflicted on Wiseman was a great result and that if the trial went badly, I could do 10 years.

I asked him if he understood principles, what had happened in my house, how Wiseman had tried to disparage me in my own home, in my bed, with my wife. There was no way I was not going to have my pound of flesh irrespective of my personal circumstances. Jail didn't terrify me, I was big and strong, I'd handle myself and when I came out, well an ex-con can get a construction job.

What I was not going to do in any circumstances was sign away my right to retribution, to screw up their lives and I certainly was not going to have anything to do with attending "Reconciliation sessions" with Carly, she is dead to me.

Days went by and I was told I had a visitor, you guys had been in a couple of days earlier and I assumed it was maybe you again, when I was ushered into the room, they brought Carly in, and I started shouting "Guard". They came in to see what the fuss was, and I told them not to let that slut in to see me again. She started protesting that she was my wife, but they escorted her out telling her that I didn't have to let anyone in to see me.

I had my lawyer visit and started divorce proceedings. I also asked him if I could sue the company that employed Carly and her direct boss, Wiseman worked for. He said, yes and no, we are in a state that allows alienation of affection lawsuits but nobody had successfully got a judgement awarded in 20 years but that the company may well make an offer to settle out of court to stave off bad publicity and that we could certainly stir up a lot of shit about the lack of morality at the company.

I asked him what happens it they make me an offer to make an action go away, either before or after our divorce. That he said was simple, wait until after the divorce, you want minimal assets when the divorce is agreed. Your house is safe, but she will get 50% of any other assets.

So that will come down the track at them after my divorce, if you speak to her, please mention none of what I'm telling you. I know you both loved her like a daughter but don't let me down on this.

Mom & Dad, I love you both, this won't be forever."

And that was it. I hoped they understood now that they had the full story and not what they had been told by Carly and some supposed friends who thought I should forgive her.

>>>>>>

Before I was released, I had a complication in the divorce. Carly was refusing to agree to it unless I either agreed to counselling as previously proposed or I would allow her up to three one-hour visits in which I had to agree to engage in discussion with her. She was intelligent enough to know that I could happily sit and ignore her.

I really wanted to be legally rid of her, I figured that 3 one-hour sessions were better than the court mandated option that had originally been offered. I briefly considered saying no to both, serving my time then simply disappearing but fuck it I will not allow her to drive me from my home and as importantly from my parents who are close to retirement and will want their only son in their lives as they grow older.

I hated the thought of being in the same room as her but against my wishes I agreed to her offer of 3 visits. If it all got too much I could call "guard" and have her removed.

>>>>>>

Carly's 1st Visit:

"Hi Ron, you look well considering your surroundings."

"Fuck you Carly, my surroundings are entirely due to you not being able to keep your legs closed and opening your cunt for your boss. Say what you've come to say and get out. You disgust me."

Carly tried to play the tears card, but I just didn't care anymore what she felt, I simply hated her and yes, I do understand that hate isn't the opposite of love, it is perhaps badly broken love. It has yet to reach the stage of mature indifference when your ex-spouse or soon to be ex, no longer means anything to you. Mature indifference, not an ounce of care either way, that's what I'm hoping to reach very soon.

"Ron, I can't believe what I`ve done to you, to us..."

"That makes two of us, slut."

"Please Ron, please listen and don't just insult me."

"I'm listening Carly but don't think I have any interest in what you are selling, you cheated on me in my house in our bed with a man who you heard insulting me, demeaning me as he fucked you. In what world would you think I could ever consider forgiving, forgetting or even tolerating you anywhere in my life?"

Carly's face fell, her tears streamed down her face. "Ron, I expected this, that's why I asked for up to 3 meetings. I can't do this today, but I will be back, I love you no matter what you think, I've fucked up, but I love you."

"Carly, I agreed to the 3 meetings but hear this, genuinely I hate YOU for what you have done to us. Understand that it's not what you have done, it's YOU I hate. I will never be with you again and when these 3 meetings are over, I never want to see you again."

She couldn't speak and knocked on the door to be allowed out.

>>>>>>

Another Visitor

A week later, another visitor, my mother. Despite my warnings to everyone, I knew she came to talk to me about Carly.

"Ron, I know what you said about not talking about her. I guess I'm risking my relationship with you but please listen."

"Go on Mom, you get special privileges because of who you are, but just this once, OK? I want her out of my life. Nothing you say will change that, so have your say Mom and I will still love you."

"Thank you, son, I love you more than anyone but your dad, I know what she did to you was despicable, but I want to talk about her for your sake, not hers. I am not trying to ask you to give her a second chance, she doesn't deserve it and you don't need a wife that you cannot trust. But Ron, what I want to say to you is for your own good."

"You think you hate her now and maybe you genuinely do, but until you get past all the hate you will not have any peace in your life. All I want you to do is to talk to her without harsh words, without roughing her up verbally."

"She came to talk to me last week, she is so broken Ron, absolutely broken and she cannot understand how she allowed that snake to get her to lower her defences to betray you as she did. She knows she has lost you; she knows you meant what you said to her on her visit, it was as hard for her to hear as you intended it would be. If you want to destroy her, you are well on your way to doing that."

"All I'm asking you to do is to listen to what she wants to tell you, not to change your mind, I know you won't do that, even she understands there is no hope of that. For the happy times you have shared, allow her to walk away with a little dignity intact. I think she is pretty close to the edge, how would you feel in 10 years' time if you knew it had been your words that made her commit suicide?"

"Mom, I could he hard and tell you that right now I really don't care if she does that, but you are right. Over time I expect I will lose the hate and just keep a sense of regret over what happened, I would hate to feel I was responsible for her death."

"Thank you, Mom, you are a wise lady. I'll stop trying to make her feel like shit, I did love her with all my heart... but it won't change the divorce. I'm out of prison in a couple more months, I don't want to come back, and I do want to treat you and Dad for the love and support you've given me. I could never have hoped for better parents, thank you for making me see sense Mom and I know that this is for me, not Carly."

>>>>>>.

Carly's 2nd Visit

"Hi Carly, I want to start by saying I'm sorry for the way I spoke to you last time. It was more or less how I feel but it was rude. Mom convinced me that for the good times we had before you fucked up that I should be a bit kinder to you."

"Thank you, Ron, your mother is such a wonderful person, I didn't ask her to go into bat for me, I already know in my heart that you will never give me another chance. I just want to tell you what is in my heart and how badly I feel for what I did to the best man I've ever known or ever expect to know."

"If I can tell you everything, maybe we won't need to have a third meeting, I don't want to cause you more discomfort than I have but I want to take this one chance to clear the air."

"I acted like a little girl, a silly little teenage girl who didn't know any better, I'm nearly thirty, a woman who allowed herself to be seduced by a good-looking older man who seemed so sophisticated, who paid attention to an ordinary girl, made her feel special and made her betray the love of her life."

"I was so stupid Ron, I know that. He spent a little money, that's all it took and some compliments on how good I looked, how sexy I am, and like a fool I bought it, hook line and sinker. Dumb as a rock. All it took was a bit of flattery and I dropped my knickers. It didn't even take that much persuasion, Ron. I sold myself very cheaply for some glitz and flattery."