Ron's Redemption

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave him a peck on the cheek and said those famous words, "Ron, we need to talk". She kissed him passionately to assure him this was not to be a bad talk, but Ron was fearing that she was about to call a halt to their liaisons.

"Ron, I told you that I have the wealth in this family, I'm a trust fund kid, I think that is why Randy married me, I represented a good looking wife but more importantly financial security. So, what I haven't told you is that it really is a lot of money, my grandfather was a bit of a scoundrel, never gave any sucker an even break and accumulated much more than any man could spend in a lifetime."

"But if there was one man who could make a great effort to spend that lot, it was his only child, my father, Gramps just didn't trust him to make best use of his millions, hundreds of millions Ron, so he gave my father a monthly stipend that left him comfortable but not extremely wealthy, and but the rest in a trust fund that he determined would be released fully to me when I reach 38, I'm not sure what significance 38 had for him but I reach that in 8 months' time."

"After our first Friday, I'm not sure why but I was moved to check out the terms of my trust fund as it could relate to divorce. It's watertight, Randy cannot touch any part of it, I brought it into the marriage, neither of us has added to it, it's basically untouched though I have the ability to draw down a relatively small annual amount which if not exceeded preserves the "untouched" status that my financial advisor says "may" be important, but overall, he is sure it's untouchable."

"It's made me think, do I really need Randy about? Can I simply give him unlimited visitation rights to the kids to be agreed between us? Over the last month or so, I have realised I tolerate Randy, I've really not an ounce of love for him, why should I stick with a turd who has constantly betrayed me? I know that may sound hypocritical, but he had several affairs before I had any."

"Ron, I'm not saying I want you to replace Randy, I am saying I have developed feelings, I'd like to be able to see you on my terms as often as you and I wish, and I think we could be more than fuckbuddies. I'll happily drop Ryan if you are onboard with this."

"Esther that is probably the best "we need to talk" in the history of mankind. I thought you were going to say, thank you and goodbye. I'm very much on board with what you are suggesting, like you I think we started out as a revenge act, I think we are quickly becoming much more."

>>>>>>

We stuck with the Friday schedule until we could talk it out properly. She told me she had seen Ryan on Wednesday, but it was just to say, "thank you and goodbye."

"Ron, I have had a very cruel but very interesting idea. Let me tell you my devious plan that I would like to spring on Randy next Friday morning." When she finished, I couldn't wipe the smile off my face, the woman is a genius. I loved it.

And so, the following Friday, Esther and I were having our usual Friday morning Fuck-a-thon, we couldn't get enough of each other at this stage, there was a gentleman, named William Fox, wearing a business suit, sitting quietly in the lounge downstair, minding his own business when we heard: "Who the fuck are you and why are you in my house? Where is Esther?"

It was Randy, Esther had called him and told him there was something important that required him to be at the house at midday. He'd told her he was busy and tried to get more information, but she repeated it was highly important and to be there.

"Are you Mr Randolph Wiseman, Sir? Your wife told me to expect you. She is with her gentleman friend upstairs if you wish to see her."

"What the fuck is going on?" we heard Randy coming up the stairs just as I was getting to the short strokes. Esther was watching the door waiting for her star performance once he appeared, my back & indeed my backside was facing him as he entered the bedroom. That's when Esther started.

"Oh yes fuck me Ron, your cock is so much better than my husbands and besides, you know how to fuck a woman, fill my cunt, cum in me, make me your slut." A bit overacted but convincing enough for the gasping Wiseman.

"Randy, dear you look like you are about to have a heart attack, calm down, I'm just fucking other people like you do."

That was my cue to turn so he could see who was fucking his wife.

"The fucking cuckold? You

've got to be kidding me?" He shrieked, "Why the fuck would you fuck that wimp in my bed? Get him out of here now before I kill him."

I rose from the bed and advanced on him, "So cuckold, how do you like my revenge? Speaking of killing me, don't you think you are conflating ambition with ability? Remember I promised you a trip to Doctor Pain?"

He went white with fear, I said "Relax, we have a different type of pain in mind for you. There is a present for you under your pillow, why don't you get it." I pushed him toward the bed.

Reaching under his pillow he pulled out a manilla envelope, Esther & I said together, "You've been served." William Fox had followed him upstairs and snapped a photograph before saying, "It's official."

Perfect, we'd pulled it off and the sucker stood rooted to the spot, I've seldom seen anyone more shocked, unless you count the time I'd dislocated his shoulder, I suppose.

Esther slapped Randy gently to bring him out of his shock.

She told him that after what he had done to me, this was fair payback, that she no longer loved him, that his cheating throughout the marriage had eventually turned the love she once had for him to genuine dislike, that she promised never to drive a wedge between him and his children and that she would give him unlimited access to them. Finally, to get himself a lawyer if he wished but that they could use the same one as she was certain they could do this the right way, divorce and not turn it into a fight, keep it clean for their children's sake.

Randy to his credit, kept nodding his head accepting her words, he may have been a dickhead, but he was not stupid, he knew that his marriage was over and fighting it would just waste time & money.

I stood, quietly watching his world disintegrate, I had achieved much more than I had set out to do. I'd divorced Carly and thanks to my mother, I'd done it with some decency, she had made a mistake that ruined her life, she'd apologised, and I knew she was sincere, she accepted her fate, why make it worse? My Mom was right.

I'd wangled a million from Carly's employers and now, with the aid of his wife, I'd turned the tables of Wiseman by cuckolding him, the biter bit, I'd played a part in the death of his marriage.

Also, I might just have fulfilled what Carly asked of me when she said, "Don't let my stupidity ruin your life, meet the woman you deserve, have a family and make you both happy, make your parents proud, live a wonderful life."

Carly had fucked up, but she gave me good advice when her hope was extinguished.