Rooftop Love

Story Info
Husband and wife take sneak away after the kids go to bed.
3.4k words
4.83
7.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brittany sighed with contentment, laying alongside Nathan and resting her head on her husband's shoulder. The husky couple were lounging alongside each other by the rooftop pool of Lewd Tower, the building that housed both Brittany's company and her family. They were savoring what felt like the final moments of summer; even if, officially, there was still more than a week before the changing of the seasons.

There were signs of summer holding on: the sounds of loud music and people partying floated up, along with the summer heat still radiating up from the blacktop, from the city below. Loud, modified cars and trucks could be heard racing up and down the streets, and even though the sun had long set, pleasure craft were still racing up and down the mighty Columbia River. Yet, the breeze blowing off the river seemed cooler than usual, as if it were carrying the very essence of fall with it. There were other signs of the changing seasons as well. School buses yet again were trundling down the road, taking kids off to classes again, down below the trees were just starting to change colors, and Dutch Brothers was officially offering pumpkin spice latte drinks.

The return of fall was very much welcomed by the canine couple. While Brittany and Nathan enjoyed summer, thanks to their husky heritage, they both much preferred the cooler fall and winter months over the blazing heat of summer. Especially for poor Nathan, who worked outside. However, just then the biggest and coldest gust of wind blew across the rooftop, chilly enough to make even Brittany shiver. Shivering wasn't something Brittany did regularly, as her thick fur coat was usually more than sufficient to protect her from conditions much colder than this. She wasn't bothered though, it was just an excuse to cuddle a little closer to her big, sexy, and most importantly warm mate and yet again sigh with contentment. There were few things Brittany loved more than snuggles with her husband.

"You alright Britt?"

"Yeah, why do you ask?"

"You're just sighing a lot. Like something is on your mind."

"Oh," Brittany responded quietly, feeling a little flustered. The curvaceous canine hadn't realized she'd been sighing so frequently or loudly. Really, she hadn't been aware she was sighing at all. "I guess I was just thinking." Brittany finally said.

"Thinking about what?" Nathan asked, raising an eyebrow while staring down at his beloved mate. He was used to these sorts of non answers from Brittany, her brain seemed to work at a different frequency than anyone else he knew. Often, it took a while to translate Brittany's train of thought to his train of thought.

"Thinking about how much I love you!"

Nathan couldn't help but chuckle at that. "Smooth line." He said, which caused Brittany to giggle, before pulling his wife into a tight embrace and planting a kiss on her lips.

More than witnessing the slow change of the seasons, Brittany and Nathan were enjoying some quiet time together after a very long day. Nothing in particular had really happened, it was just a supremely busy day in a series of very busy days. Running Lewd Brews, even with the help of Jessie and a few other trusted employees, took an outrageous amount of Brittany's time and the husky couple had to raise their growing family as well.

"When was the last time we made love?" Brittany asked when they broke off the kiss.

Nathan thought about that for a moment. "I suppose..." he began slowly. "That entirely depends on how you define making love."

Brittany nodded, that did make some degree of sense. There was a big difference, for example, between kissing under the stars like this and sneaking a 'quickie' in the laundry room while Jessie drove the kids home from school. It was one of the differences in their relationship after having kids, a difference Brittany hadn't noticed until she'd suddenly thought about it one day. Now it was all she could think about! After all, as sexy as sneaking a quick lay in while now looking could be, there was something to be said about taking your time and enjoying the ride.

They kissed again, longer this time. Nathan cradled the back of Brittany's head, stroking her hair, while she wrapped her arms around his neck and squeezed him tightly. Their wet noses bumped and ground against each other, their tails both standing tall and flagging their immense arousal. Their tongues ventured further away from their own mouths and into the other's maw: dancing and mingling together as they made out beneath the dim stars, which struggled through the light pollution of the city. The moon was certainly bright enough, though. Round and full moonbeams glittered in the choppy surface of the pool water, kicked up by that chilly wind.

While they were enjoying themselves, not feeling under the rush of any ticking clock, Brittany and Nathan weren't exactly taking their time either. Brittany had never been the sort to take things slow, and Nathan was more than happy to follow the pace she set. After not very long at all, her paws were reaching under Nathan's shirt: her small and feminine hands wandering all over her stud's broad and impressive physique. Nathan returned her cautious yet persistent touches, his hands having left Brittany's head and working down her body. He didn't focus his attention in any one area in particular, how could he when the redhead husky was so sexy all over! His hurried and hungry movements served as a turn on for Brittany. Who didn't like the idea of knowing their partner wanted them? Soon she could feel the heat and tingle of arousal building inside her chest as her heart began to race.

"Ready, you big sexy stud?" She asked, as her hands wandered down to his crotch, fondling his cock and balls through the fabric of his jeans.

"You can bet that sweet ass of yours on that!" Nathan replied, eagerly. He didn't have to ask, 'ready for what?' He knew full well what Brittany was after.

Brittany sat up from the blanket they'd been stretched out on and quickly removed her top, tossing it to the side and exposing her braless breasts beneath. Nathan watched with an attentive eagerness. They'd been an item for many years, and he had seen his wife's breasts many times, but that didn't stop it from being a magical experience whenever his wife took her boobs out for him to play with. Nathan's eyes grew big as Brittany's massive, round naturals were exposed to the night air. Her pristine fur, as white as snow, seemed to glow from the bright moonlight above their heads. That seemed fitting to Nathan. So far as he was concerned, Brittany's breasts were a heavenly work of art.

For a brief, respectable moment Nathan just wordlessly stared at her giant breasts, until he was finally overtaken by his lust for her. He struck out almost like a cobra, grabbing her heavy tits with his hands and latching his thin yet powerful lips around her teat: running his tongue over her smooth, furless surface of her areola and drawing big gulps of milk from Brittany's chest. Even though it had been many months since Brittany had stopped breastfeeding her youngest child, her breasts had continuously lactated for years now. According to Brittany, her constant lactation was the unexpected result of one of her magical potions, which hadn't yet proved annoying enough to 'fix'. Nathan didn't tell Brittany this, he didn't feel it was his right to request it, but he secretly hoped Brittany never fixed her lactating chest. Not only did he find sucking milk from her boobs to be fun, sexy, and relaxing all at the same time, he felt... good, powerful even whenever he got to suck down some of her sweet, warm breast milk.

Brittany had heard from some other women that their breasts were incredibly sensitive. One girlfriend of hers mentioned that her husband couldn't play with her boobs for more than a minute before she simply had to fuck him! The redhead husky wasn't sure if she pited for the woman or was just jealous of her, as Brittany's chest wasn't anywhere near that responsive to Nathan's touch. On the one paw, she was grateful: Britany loved it when Nathan toyed with her chest, it was the biggest reason she'd never bother to address her lactation 'problem'. It would be lame if she became overcome with pleasure to allow him to do it for more than thirty seconds. Still, on the other paw, Brittany did feel sort of cheated. As if she'd been denied an erogenous zone. Although... maybe not. Something about the needy and lustful way Nathan took her teat into his mouth, the way he clung to her breasts, had awakened something inside her. It might not be the orgasmic delights that other women enjoyed when their partners played with their boobs, but it was enough. After a couple of minutes, Brittany started to moan slightly, wiggling her toes as the sleepiness of a long day was forgotten, and she was full of energy. Brittany's pussy quickly started to wetten with arousal between her thick, furry thighs. Brittany's bushy, curved tail stood as straight as it got, making short frantic wags back and forth as her need rapidly mounted, until she thought she couldn't take it anymore!

She shoved Nathan's head from her mouth with all her strength, even though he would have happily nursed from her breasts and could drink gallons of her milk, all night long. "Fuck me!" Brittany barked, half aggressive command, half desperate plea.

Nathan, even if mildly disappointed his nursing session didn't last longer, was more than happy to oblige. He sat up and used his superior strength to push his wife back down to the blanket, face down and ass up: the perfect position. The only thing that gave Nathan pause was Brittany's resistance, he looked her over curiously, wondering why she was struggling against him? That was when he noticed the teasing smile on her face, and it clicked. The husky wasn't really resisting her husband, she just wanted to feel some of that power. Always the kinky submissive, Brittany wanted things a little rough.

"What the fuck, slut?" He said with a laughing bark, using his strength to easily force Brittany down the rest of the way. His powerful muscles meant he could twist or bend Brittany just about anyway he wanted. "You beg for me to fuck you and then resist me? What sense does that make?"

Brittany just whimpered in response. Even though the thick blanket, Brittany could feel the surface of the concrete, roughly textured for maximum traction even in wet conditions, against her nipple: still wet from Nathan's mouth and leaking milk slightly.  It felt good, in a bad way.

With his redhead's face down and fat, fuckable ass high in the air, Nathan brought his open palm down firmly against her rump. The powerful husky stud spanking his wife so firmly the loud clap actually echoed off the building, but she didn't complain, of course. If anything, she moaned a little bit louder: biting her lower lip as she took big handfuls of the blanket and squeezed it tightly between her fists. Nathan quickly moved his hand, so he could watch the supremely pleasant and mesmerizing jiggle of her cheek, and once it had stopped moving he reached out and smacked the other. Only this time, he dug his fingers into the soft fur and thick flesh beneath: groping his wife's ass so aggressively it was almost painful. Just like the surface of the concrete against her nipples, however, Brittany found a strange enjoyment to the pain. Whenever Nathan held on to her like this, Brittany loved it. It made her feel so meek, submissive, and while she hated to say something so cringey... breedable.

"This what you want, slut?" Nathan growled playfully in her ear, knowing that was how Brittany liked to be talked to while in bed... or on a roof in this case. "Fucked right out in the open where anyone can see you?"

Nathan's claim was a little tenuous. Lewd Tower, the building that housed Brittany's business, Lewd Brews, as well as her family, was the tallest building in Vancouver. The only vantage point from where anyone could see them was if a helicopter was circling above. Maybe with a high-powered telescope from one of the tall buildings across the river. However, even if the open air rooftop did arguably offer them more privacy than many bedrooms, given they shared no paper thin walls or windows a peeping tom could peek through, they were technically outside. Feeling the wind blow across her bare fur, listening to the loud babble of people on the street below, it all made Brittany feel rather exposed... but it wouldn't stop Brittany from nodding her head.

"Yes!" Brittany gasped through labored, panting breaths. "Yes! I want you to fuck me outside!"

"Good girl." Nathan growled, keeping Brittany pinned with one arm while struggling to take his pants off with the other. Manipulating his belt was quite the challenge while keeping Brittany pinned to the pool deck. Nonetheless, Nathan managed to wiggle his way out of his jeans and boxers soon enough, and his turgid length was exposed to the cool night air. He ran his hands down Brittany's sides and back, petting her almost affectionately. Drawing out the moment until finally, he carefully aimed his penis and pushed it forth, spreading Brittany's dripping wet folds.

"Hmmm. Fuck!" Brittany exclaimed, her eyes rolling back in her head and tongue hanging out as her need was finally sated... well. Maybe not quite.

At first, Nathan was just gentle, too gentle really. The husky stud taking it slow and careful while he found the rhythm of sex. His length penetrated Brittany with gentle half thrusts. Moving in and out of her with agonizing slowness that was driving Brittany nuts. She needed to get properly fucked, god damnit! "Oh..." she groaned. "Nathan... please?" But Nathan wouldn't be rushed. Even if it was difficult to take things slow with Brittany's near constant begging. "Oh!" She groaned beneath him, louder this time as her frustration grew. "Please, Nathan, stop teasing me and fuck me!"

"Why?" He asked, finally humoring her after some time.

The question made Brittany want to growl with frustration, out of her mind with desire yet annoyance with her mate. 'Why'... it was such a simple yet effective question: one of the most interesting or irritating questions you could ask a person, in Brittany's opinion. In this case, it was highly frustrating. Why the fuck did Nathan think she wanted him to fuck her? But, again: feeling submissive and breedable, Brittany held her temper. "Because I need it?" She tried meekly.

"Need what?" Nathan prodded, he'd stopped moving now. The tip of his cock just barely resting inside Brittany's slit.

"Your cock!" She howled, miserably.

Nathan grinned. It was the exact dance that seemed to play out almost every time they had sex. The hot and heavy, even if not overly creative, banter between the two lovers as Brittany ached for her husband to take control. Truth be told, Nathan wasn't much for kink. Just good old fashioned missionary was more than sufficient for him. Although, he had to admit he enjoyed the shifting power dynamic of their relationship. The husky stud wasn't scared to admit his wife was many times smarter than he was. There was a reason she was an enchantress running a multimillion-dollar company, and he was just a groundskeeper. As such, usually it was Brittany that had the upper hand in their augments, or even playful teasing between lovers. Now, even if it was by wielding his cock rather than sharp tongue as his chief debate tool, it felt good to have the upper hand.

"Very well..." Nathan said, shifting and tightening his grip on Brittany's broad hips. Of course, he didn't really need to, his submissive bride was well under his control, but it felt better. After teasing Brittany for at least ten minutes, he was ready for the grand finale. He started thrusting as hard and fast as he could into Brittany's very eager cunny, no longer holding back. His wife grunted and groaned loudly in reply, talk between the two lovers quickly died away, rapidly devolving from words to primal moans and animalistic grunts of passion as the sounds and scents of sex filled the air. Her eyes rolling back in her head and tongue hanging out of her mouth as the flesh of their bodies loudly smacked and squelched against each other as they worked in tandem for orgasmic pleasure. It made for a chorus of pleasure that delighted Nathan, even if his voice was all a part of the song.

Brittany's pussy was so tight around Nathan's cock as she milked him for his load, it made sex very difficult on poor Nathan. He desired to hold back for as long as possible, wanting to draw out and maximize the pleasure for the two of them. But god damn was Brittany's needy snatch making that difficult. She even thrust backwards into him, the best she could do, given she was pinned under his steady and hard pounding. The couple was even slowly starting to inch off the blanket, soon Brittany's bare nipples would be scraped against the unprotected rough surface of the pool deck instead.

Luckily for Nathan, he didn't have to hold out very long. It was the best sex that Brittany could ever remember, although she almost always felt that way when making love to Nathan. The way his cock stretched her folds out, getting deeper and harder than she seemed to recall from the last time. She knew she'd likely be walking rather funny for the next couple of days. A very worthwhile trade off in her opinion. As the curvaceous canine's body twisted and adjusted itself to make room for Nathan's invading manhood, that familiar wave of pleasure started to well up inside of Brittany. Orgasm, which had been teasing her on the edges of her consciousness for far too long now, was finally hitting her.

She howled with delight, back arched and eyes closed in orgasmic bliss. Her pussy squeezing tighter around Nathan's cock than it had all night long. She opened her mouth, intending to beg Nathan to cum inside her. She was ready for his load, she needed to feel that warmth dripping out of her that made it feel as if she'd just been fucked. Instead, another strangled, incoherent howl of pleasure, came from her throat. Not that it really mattered... either Nathan had gotten the message or just couldn't hold out anymore. His orgasm was swiftly incoming, clinging tightly to Brittany as his cock shot rope after rope of hot, sticky cum into her eager and accepting snatch. In fact, there was so much cum Brittany was rather surprised.

Thanks to the husky's supply of kinky potions, which Brittany, Nathan, and Jessie frequently dosed themselves with to make for more pleasurable times in the bedroom, Brittany was well used to superhuman loads. Inflation, cum inflation in particular, had always been a massive kink of hers. Besides loving how her body looked when so round and full, there was just something about getting railed so hard she couldn't move afterwards. This time, Nathan's jizz flowed nowhere near such quantities: her belly only moderately swelling under the weight of his load while globs of it oozed from her pussy and onto the blanket below, still too much for her body to handle it all. Minor though inflation or not, the amount of cum had still taken Brittany by surprise, given the fact she hadn't noticed Nathan taking any magical brews that evening. This had been totally unexpected.

"A little pent up, were we?" Brittany asked with a purr, snuggling back up against Nathan with his cock still inside her, holding all that cum back.

"I guess so..." Nathan responded with a nervous laugh. He needn't be nervous, however. Brittany had loved her creamy treat. She settled back against his muscular body and rubbed her belly fondly, as if she were yet again expecting children. Who knows. After Nathan had pumped that much cum into her, maybe she would be soon?