Caught in the Act Pt. 02

Story Info
Husband has sex with wife's female lover. Wife joins in.
793 words
3.77
22k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You enter the room and walk over to the side of the bed, now I have to watch my lover pleasure you.

She starts to undress you, taking off your t-shirt exposing your muscular body.

Then she pulls down your jeans and shorts and your erection collides with her face, she gently kisses it, then works them down and off your legs, taking your socks with them.

As you stand there naked, she signals for you to get onto the bed, where she then puts the blindfold on you and ties YOU to the bed!

You wait with anticipation for the pleasure you are about to receive, as she starts to caress your hard cock, until it's at its full potential.

She then climbs on top of you and starts to ride you...Slowly at first, up and down with meaningful strokes, then harder and faster like a jockey on a horse!

Then suddenly, she stops!...Climbs off of you and starts to caress the rest of your body, starting with your strong arms, running her nails down them, working her way across to your muscular chest, licking and biting your nipples, whilst taking her hand down to caress your cock.

You so badly want to touch her, but you can't as you are still tied to the bed.

She caresses your balls and starts to suck them, whilst still playing with your cock with one hand and running her fingers along the inside of your thighs with the other.

You are groaning with delight, whilst I'm insanely jealous at what I'm witnessing, yet somehow I'm extremely turned on too!

As she starts to run her tongue along the inside of your thighs, gentle biting you as she goes, you start to realise that the effect of not being able to watch, actually makes these feelings far more intense.

She works her way back up to your cock and starts to suck you off gently, to get you use to her mouth, as she gradually takes more and more of you into her mouth, until you can feel that you are deep inside her throat...She caresses your balls at the same time, stroking underneath massaging you with her fingers, to heighten your pleasure.

You explode into her mouth and can feel her swallowing your cum, whilst she uses her hand to milk every last drop out of you...You start to twitch as every nerve ending is highly sensitive, to every touch, but you can do nothing about it.

Whilst lying there, taking it all in, thinking about what's coming next, she unties you, but instructs you to keep the blindfold on and to get on all fours.

Slightly hesitant, as it was still fresh in your mind what happened to me at this point, but somewhat nervously excited by the prospect, you comply.

She then instructs me to join in, but you are unaware of this...As I work my way beneath you, I start to suck your beautiful cock, getting you hard again within seconds.

You realise you are in a sixty nine position and start to feel the pussy you are presented with, then can't resist but to lick it too, you soon recognise the taste and realise it's me.

As you thrust yourself deeper into my mouth, whilst burying yourself between my legs, everything seems ten times more intense than it normally is.

Then you feel a pair of hands on your ass and teeth gently biting you, as your cheeks are pulled apart and the next thing you feel is a tongue licking you and being probed inside you, rimming you without any restrictions.

The feelings are explosive and it forces you to put your tongue inside me as far as you can, fucking me with your tongue, then using your fingers, whilst sucking on my clit and fucking my throat as deep as you can, unbeknown to you, I'm also pleasuring my female lover with my fingers too.

I grab the other toy cock and proceed to use it on my lover, she is so wet, that she takes it without any effort, as I rhythmically fuck her with it.

As she finishes rimming you, she gently slides a lubricated finger in your ass, to give you some amazing sensations that you'd never felt before.

Feeling that you are ready, she puts the "strap on" back on and slowly starts to fuck you, you are so excited that you almost forget yourself and nearly choke me with your cock.

All three of us literally cum within seconds of each other and I'm starting to wonder how it will ever be possible to go back to having sex again, after this experience, with just the two of us?

Final chapter to follow...