Rooftop Rewards

Story Info
Batgirl seduces Batman on the rooftop.
3.2k words
4.71
3.1k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Batgirl, with her emblematic mask and fiery determination, landed with a graceful flourish from the GCPD building above. Her eyes locked onto Batman's, and she walked over without hesitation.

"Batman," she began with a smirk. "You're harder to track down than one would expect."

He responded without looking at her, "You seem to have managed it quite well, Batgirl."

"I always get what I want." She took out her own drink from her utility belt.

"What brings you here?" Batman asked, turning to face her, his voice gravelly.

"My patrol is almost over. How about yours?," Batgirl replied, her tone direct.

Batman's eyebrow raised behind his mask. "We aren't partners yet. You don't need to report to me. "

"Then you could say it's a personal venture." She opened her drink and took a sip.

Batgirl leaned in closer. "Look, we've been dancing around this for too long. I'm interested."

"I'm not looking for another sidekick." Batman said.

"That doesn't stop me. From being interested in you."

Batman seemed unfazed, but his stance became a touch more defensive. "That's...unexpected."

She scoffed lightly, "Come on. We're both driven, committed to this city, and understand the complexities of our dual lives. Doesn't take a detective to realize there be a mutual attraction?"

"It's not about the attraction," Batman admitted. "It's about secrecy. Not to mention you're a decade younger than I am."

Batgirl leaned back, her face a mix of frustration and amusement. "Secrecy? Wait, are worried about the age difference? I'm 24."

"That and more," Batman replied.

"People root for Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal. I don't think they'll care."

Batman looked at her, bemused. "I'm not sure what that has to do with--"

"It means," she interrupted, "that age is just a number. Especially for us. Gotham will talk regardless."

Batman searched her eyes. "And the others? Robin, Nightwing? They might not understand."

Batgirl waved her hand dismissively. "They don't have to. I've always made my own choices. It might be fun to surprise them a bit."

Batman sighed. "Batgirl, it's not that simple. Rumors, gossip--it affects the mission."

She leaned in, her voice more earnest. "Isn't that a risk you're willing to take? I promise, Batman, it's worth exploring."

For a moment, the only sounds were the distant sirens and the wind. They looked at each other, the weight of their roles juxtaposed against the undeniable tension.

Finally, Batman took a deep breath.

She grinned triumphantly. "I can live with that."

Batgirl took a step closer, her voice earnest. "Look, Batman, I'm not going to skirt the issue. I've been wondering... do you find me attractive?"

Batman hesitated, clearly taken aback. "That's a direct question."

Batgirl shrugged slightly, her playful smirk in place. "Direct tends to get results. And if you're shy to answer first... I've had a bit of a...crush on you for a while. A physical attraction, if you will. Ever before we started working together."

Batman nodded slowly. "And what happens after this fantasy."

Batgirl smiled softly. "Just two people enjoying a moment on a rooftop. No masks, no pretenses. Just... raw, honest attraction."

Batman tilted his head, assessing her. "So, what do you propose we do now?"

Batgirl leaned in, her voice soft and confident. "Now, Batman, we figure out what this means for us. Without the complications."

Their eyes locked, and for a moment, the weight of their roles, responsibilities, and the city below faded, leaving just the two of them and the undeniable pull they felt towards one another.

"So, since we're on the topic of admissions," she began playfully, "when did you first find yourself... drawn to me?"

Batman looked at her in shock as she grabbed fistfuls of his costume and just flung him down on the couch again. His back hit the arm rest and he groaned, trying to sit up straighter, but Batgirl was too fast and dove on top of him, straddling his legs and maneuvering her weight so that he couldn't move.

"What the---?"

"You're going to listen to me," she said, leaning on his arms so that he'd stay still. "I've seen the way you look at me when you don't think I'm looking. And I think it's time we did something about it."

She leaned forward, her body stretching over his, and kissed him very softly. Batman held very still but didn't return the kiss. Not that she expected him to. It was still very early in her game of seduction.

She flicked her tongue between his parted lips before pulling away and smiled down at him. Batgirl was kind of raised now and her breasts were at his eye level, giving him a great view of the firm, large mounds that almost burst out of the thin layer of spandex that covered them.

"Don't be surprised Batman," she purred. "It insults both of us. You know I want to fuck you - the batsymbol on my chest should've been enough. And you know I'm going to fuck you."

He gritted his teeth at her insinuation that he would be that easy. "You're out of luck-"

"I don't think so," she said. "I know you've been alone for some time."

Batman didn't say anything.

"Wonder Woman didn't want you living this life anymore, was that it?" Batgirl guessed. "Or is it some other Gothamite that thinks she can change you.?"

Batgirl knew she was on the right track.

"Don't you ever get to be the one that has fun?"

She leaned closer and brushed her lips over his, this time sweeping her tongue between his lips once and then again and then a third time, letting it flirt with his before inching back a little.

"Do it, Batman. Fuck me."

Batgirl kissed him a little harder this time, but not much harder. She was still testing the waters. He leaned his head forward a little and barely responded, and kept his hands still at his sides, but she knew she was getting to him. She just had to keep it up. Unlike nerdy little Barbara Gordon, Batgirl was no stranger to seduction: she knew how to make men cave. The last man she'd seduced was and he'd come willingly enough. But then again, Batman was smarter than Batman and not as oblivious to her tricks.

She pressed her lips over his top lip, pulling on it slightly, and her chin bumped his as her breasts lightly grazed his chest. Batman was watching her carefully and didn't move. Batgirl pulled away and saw him watching her, then leaned back in with her eyes wide open and kissed him again. She watched him as she claimed his mouth, blue boring into blue, and as she swirled her tongue in his mouth, prodding his in a sensual dance. Batman just stared at her and she kept kissing him, slowly at first and then ravenously.

Her eyes closed with a moan and she leaned forward, framing his face in her hands, tilting his head back with the force of the kiss, pressing her chest against his and very lightly grinding her core above his crotch to see if she could feel anything.

Nothing yet. That just meant she had to try harder.

Batgirl kissed him deeply and sat down on top of him, just a little higher. Her hands trailed down over his chest, probing the muscles, but Batman didn't touch her.

Finally she pulled back and just looked at him. He looked back at her.

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why do you want to do this?" he asked suspiciously.

She began to tick off the answers on her blue gloved fingers. "One, I spend too much time fighting crime and not enough on my social life. Two, I'm single. Three, you're single. Four, you're hot. Five, I've heard you're hung like a horse and really good in bed. And six...."

With that, she leaned back in and kissed the spot right under his ear. "I'm tighter than anything you've had on a rooftop and I want to see your face when you enter me." Batman tilted his head slightly to allow her better access and Batgirl bit and sucked and trailed her tongue over his sensitive skin. She was very slowly getting him worked up, she knew it.

Her hand settled on his crotch, rubbing his very slight bulge, and Batman caught her wrist.

"Batgirl. Not here."

Stupid superhero, he thought he had a choice. When she was done with him he'd be begging for it.

Batgirl groaned and nuzzled his neck, her fingers still able to press over his penis under the spandex. Batman was getting harder, she could feel it. "Why not? I'm here, you're here, and I'm totally willing. I know you could be, too."

"It's a complication I don't need," Batman said firmly, but that was before she started sucking on his earlobe. She suckled it good and his breath hitched and he had to pause for a minute before he could continue.

"Maybe, but I'm a complication you might want," she said suggestively eager to show him what she could do for him. His grip on her hand loosened and Batgirl set it once again possessively on his bulge which was larger now. She pressed down hard and Batman groaned, even lifting his hips up just a little. It was almost imperceptible but she felt it.

"I can make this so good for you, Batman." She said it sweetly and looked into his blue eyes. "I really can."

He didn't say anything, as if he was considering it, and Batgirl leaned down and kissed him again. He had lips that were made for kissing and it was even sweeter this way when he let her do all the work and only lightly responded. That meant she got to ram her tongue down his throat and suck and swirl like she wanted to. She bit his lips lightly and then sucked on them as if she wanted to soothe the sting, when really, she was just giving him a hint at how good she was at giving blowjobs. Batgirl knew very well that every man had an eye for dick-sucking lips and she wanted to make sure Batman knew from the start that it was one of her fortes.

Batman was getting harder and she could now see an actual bulge in his pants. The trick would be to get at it without him stopping her. He was still kind of resisting her, and she needed to just drive him crazy with these sensations and her random chatter so that he wasn't paying much attention to what she was saying or doing and so he wouldn't realize it until he was inside of her. And then it would be sealed.

"You can kiss me back, you know," she teased, knowing that he would refuse, counting on him to refuse and resist.

She began to pull off her costume. He took a moment to admire her young, athletic body in the moonlight.

Batman shook his head and played right into her hand. "This isn't going to work."

His voice was still so firm and calm but she could see the stormy look in his eyes as he battled the urge to let her have at it, and she could feel the heat coming from his groin as his erection grew harder. It was all she needed.

Batgirl pretended to pout and leaned even closer, using one hand and slipping it around the back of his head, angling it down, and then leaning closer and pushing herself up a little so that she was whispering at his temple. Batman's nose was practically in her cleavage, and though he tensed up he didn't fight her at all. Not that she expected him to.

"That's too bad," she whispered, pressing tiny kisses along his temple and forehead as his face grew so close to her breasts that he could have licked them if he wanted. "That means I'll have to do all the work."

She raked her fingers over his mask, making him groan, and then rose in front of him so that he had to look up and that his chin almost brushed against her unbound breasts under the flimsy tops. She'd seen his last flings : Selina, Diana, Talia, Harley. Confident women that let him have his way with their breasts.

"It's too complicated," he tried again, and this time the higher pitch of his voice made him sound like he was whining. Batgirl ignored him and continued to kiss his neck dropping hot wet open mouthed kisses there as she moved on to the other earlobe. Very very gently, as gently as she could so that he wouldn't notice, she undid the button of his costume.

"But you want it," she told him quietly. "I know you do."

Batman shook his head. "Is it worth it?"

And he sounded serious.

"I can make it worth it," she said in a husky voice, pulling her top half of her costume down discreetly just a little more so that it looked like her tits would pop out at literally any moment. Batman looked down and had to bite back a groan and she knew she had him.

"No," he said, and this time it was a whimper as his cock strained painfully against his costume.

Batgirl knew that this was her moment. She moved her weight to her knees and launched forward, kissing him hard. One hand stayed and massaged his dick through the spandex and urged him to grow harder, hotter, more out of control and unable to tame his desires.

Batman's hands very very hesitantly came up and sat lightly on the outsides of her legs just above her knees but he made no move to keep her close. When she opened her mouth his tongue flirted with hers but didn't leave his mouth, so she once again rammed it into his and kissed him forcefully, showing him a woman that knew how to take what she wanted.

As she swirled her tongue sensually around his, showing him just what she could do, Batgirl very carefully and very slowly managed to get his zipper down over that huge bulge in his pants. Batman was so fired up both by what was going on with his dick and in her mouth that he didn't seem to register it, and Batgirl knew she was almost there. She almost had him.

She stroked his chest with her other hand, distracting him more, then bit on his lips and once again soothed him. Batman noticed that the movement of her tongue and her lips got a little more frenetic and it snapped him out of it a little.

"We can't do this," he stated, grasping her shoulders and pushing her away a little from his face. "You need to leave right now, because I don't want to do this. We shouldn't be doing this."

But it was too late. Quick as a flash, Batgirl pulled his rock hard dick out from his pants, watching it bob there, straight up, for just a second before she used her knees to lift herself up and in one good thrust, straddled his giant cock and sat down on it until her lips were touching his skin.

Batman's eyes widened in shock, his lips frozen on a strange whoosh of air that left him, and all he could do was stare at her as she'd taken in his entire throbbing member in one go.

Batgirl wrinkled her nose and pretended to look guilty. "Oops, I think we just did."

He swallowed roughly, just taking in the beauty of the sight in front of him, of being buried to the hilt in this beautiful, tight young woman's cunt, and could feel his blood start to get scalding hot.

Batgirl just watched him for a long moment as he looked at where their bodies joined, knowing what effect it was having on him. Finally, after a moment had passed, she pressed her hands flat onto the edge of the building a little bit behind her and transferred her weight to them, rising up on his cock. She let him slip out but kept his bulbous mushroom head inside of her, not ready to let that go, that pushed her knees forward some more to come down on him hard.

Batman groaned and threw his head back for a second before sitting up a little, unable to tear his eyes off their joined bodies for too long. He lifted his knees, bending them too so that she had something to rest her back on, and Batgirl dug her fingers into his thickly corded thigh. She pulled up, clenching her lips tightly around the base of his mushroom head and making Batman roar when she did so, then slammed down again. She did this again and again, building up a real sweat, her hair sticking to her neck and her skin as she rode him brutally hard for all she was worth. Batman dug his heels into the concrete and met her thrusts, lifting his hips up powerfully every time she came down so that the base of his cock crashed into her pussy extra hard.

They kept that up for as long as they good, going at it like they were crazed and hadn't had sex for years, for a lifetime, and in a way it was like they hadn't. No woman had forced herself on him like this and taken him so forcefully before and no man made her feel like she was going to be split in two by his powerful steel rod of a dick.

Batman came before Batgirl did, unable to take it any longer, and started spewing ribbons of his hot seed deep inside of her, like he was trying to coat every part of her womb from the inside out. Batgirl came a little after him, screaming as her pussy walls clamped down on him like a vise, like they were trying to crush his dick and keep him in her forever.

That triggered another orgasm for Batman -- or it must have, because his cum just kept coming. He jerked and twitched inside of her, his whole body tense and lifted off the ledge as his cum just exploded into her tight body, like he was filling her up and caulking her, sealing her perfectly with his hot white batter until she just couldn't accept anymore.

Batgirl slumped back his against his legs as he continued to spurt inside of her, coating her with his never-ending stream of cum, and gasped for air. Her breathing had returned to normal by the time he was done pumping her full of himself and she had time to watch him as he shuddered in the aftermath of his release and slipped into the post-orgasm haze.

He was so beautiful right after he'd come. His face was flushed, skin glowing. His hair was mussed from her hands, his eyes partly closed but so so bright, his lips swollen and parted as he breathed, and that big powerful chest rising and falling with each breath.

She leaned in, her blue eyes gleaming with mischief. "Alright then, Dark Knight, dig deep and tell me what caught your keen detective eyes."

Batman's lips twitched at her jest. "Alright, Batgirl, since you're prying. That night, your body in that suit..."

Batgirl raised an eyebrow, her intrigue evident. "Go on."

Batman continued, his voice lower now, more intimate. "Your cape fluttered above your ass. Like it wanted to do something about it."

She chuckled softly. "You're quite observant, Batman."