Rookies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pghpa
pghpa
1,046 Followers

"So you called in the A-Team," Steve chimed in with his head held high.

"Well, it's not like they have another couple to bring with although the LaCroix's DID offer. I got the feeling from Camille's reaction that she wasn't ready to take that step with someone she'd have to live next door for who knows how long afterwards in case things didn't go as planned."

"Well you still could have asked us first," I said, pretending to pout just a little.

"Why bother? It's not like you're that hard to predict my favorite horny niece," she chuckled. She started checking off on her fingers, "Married, late thirties, never been with another couple... Oh god, just wait until you see their photos..."

She was looking at my husband when she made that last remark. My eyes rolled melodramatically and she quickly took the hint. With that she got up and walked over to our computer on the desk.

"Here, let me show you their private profile album," she said, logging in to the group site as she spoke.

From across the room I could see she was accessing a part of the site we'd never been in before. Boy, would I love to have THAT password! So anyway... a few more keystrokes and a slide show started.

"Whoa!" Steve said as he whistled softly, leaning forward to get a better look.

It was all he said but no more words were necessary as indeed, they made quite the good-looking couple. The photos started out with what looked to be from their wedding. A series of others, some of them single and others with them together followed in various stages of dress and undress. The final few were of them both naked but nothing that flaunted anything or involved sex. Still, it didn't surprise me that the ones of their beach vacation and some alone around the house seemed to catch Steve's eye more than any others.

Steve had been standing behind my aunt watching the slideshow with his hands on her shoulders. As the photos got more risque those hands gained a mind of their own as they began working their way down her chest until he was cupping her boobs as we all watched in silence. Yep, my guy was getting horny now!

"Hey tiger, you'd better not start anything you aren't ready to finish," my aunt purred, putting her hands over his and pushing them against her. My husband was just wearing boxer shorts and a T-shirt so his erection was pretty obvious.

"You mind Kelly?" my aunt asked me, raising her eyebrows with a "sorry but what can I do about it?" look.

Yeah, like there was nothing she could do about it. If she DIDN'T end up in bed with my husband before everything was said and done... THEN I would be surprised. She could've easily done all this on-line but she chose to make a personal visit so tell me she wasn't expecting something to happen when she started to show Steve more explicit photos.

It wasn't long before the two of them headed for the bedroom while I took a seat in front of the computer to finish perusing the profile. Some people just put the bare minimum of work into their profile while others seem to want to make them their autobiography. While not TOO far to the one side, someone had spent a lot of time writing up a biography and marital history. My bet would have been on Camille. It was the same with ours. Steve did almost all the research but I was the one responsible for our profile and I figured the more the better.

I smiled as I listed to the goings on in the bedroom. It's not like we had all that big of an apartment to start with and they'd apparently not bothered to close the door. It didn't help matters that my aunt is a classic "moaner". Yes, this was one of the benefits Steve enjoyed being married to me - ready access to my family members, at least the ones interested in such things. Indeed, it was something he took FULL advantage of!

I turned my attention back to the photos. They must have posted like a hundred or so of which maybe half were in some state of undress with about a quarter nude and then I saw maybe ten or so in some sort of explicit pose. There weren't any of actual sex but Keith was obviously being turned on by the photoshoot judging by the erection he was sporting in several of them. While sometimes photos can be deceiving, my guess was he was maybe seven or eight inches long when erect - not bad by any means but at the same time not exactly mythological proportions. He was also circumcised which I tend to prefer.

The thing that really draws my attention to a guy is not necessarily the length of his erection but rather the stiffness and stamina. Some guys never seem to get really HARD but Keith wasn't one of them. Indeed, he was more like what I would associate with a teenage boy in that his dick literally stood up and out on its own like a missile on a launch pad, aiming for the skies.

While most of my attention was focused on Keith, I couldn't help but take a closer look at Camille as well. The first thing that I'd noticed when I saw her before was something I didn't mention to either of the others as they didn't say anything. She looked a lot like Steve's mother's (although she doesn't have on in real life). Well, not her twin sister but the "family resemblance" was there. Even her hair was the done up the same. The resemblance was remarkable and I wondered if Steve had noticed as well?

I have to say, sitting there imagining I was seeing Steve's mom naked was a bit of a turn-on for some reason. Then again, maybe I was just using it to rationalize my overall horniness in general at the sight of her nude. Even when dressed she looked gorgeous and if I had anything else to say about her I would say her style was impeccable.

Camille's boobs looked real - just enough sag to go along with her age but nothing TOO much either. They reminded me of my mom's than my aunt's as Aunt Linda had hers lifted a few years back - nothing added, just tightened up. It was her legs that caught my eye. She had the body proportions of a model with legs that were unnaturally long for her body - legs I would have killed for!

Suddenly a thought came to mind. Not certain what would happen, I started to check out the site now that I was logged in under my aunt's username. Wow! All sorts of stuff I hadn't seen before. Out of curiosity I searched for our name and lo and behold, there we were. It was pretty much the profile that Steve had set up but I noticed there was a section I hadn't seen before. Clicking on the icon a page opened with various dates. Some of them I recognized but a lot I didn't. Apparently these were the dates we had attended parties, or least the ones Steve had. My heart was racing as I opened up each directory. Oh my god, there were tons of photos of us having sex at the group parties! There was even some of Steve fucking his favorite redhead.

My thoughts were interrupted by what must have been my Aunt Linda having yet another orgasm. I smiled to myself as I thought of how much I loved it when Steve made love to me and I could just imagine how good she must be feeling having him fuck her right now.

Then again, why just imagine it? Logging out from the site, I made my way to the bedroom... two's company but I was sure neither was going to protest making it three!

Chapter 4 - The Swap Video

==========================

It took a couple of weeks to sync up our schedule with Camille and Keith. In the meantime we had another swap previously planned which was OK although nothing to write home about so to speak. It's not like you can expect EVERY swap to be "dairy worthy" as I explained to Steve when we returned home and he asked why I wasn't all bubbly and excited about the evening. It might have gone better if we could have spent the whole night with them but they had to get home for the sitter. I've found over time that not having to rush and having the time to cuddle and be more intimate with your new partner makes things much more enjoyable and memorable. Steve seemed quite happy though but then he's a guy so I think for him getting to fuck her was enough - why waste time doing anything else?

So it ended up that we had two swaps in seven days - not our usual schedule. I think once a month is more than enough for this sort of thing. It's not like I NEED another man - Steve fully satisfies me. heck, until we were married I assumed that I wouldn't be having sex outside my family once I was wed so anything we did was more than I had ever anticipated. It was Steve that pushed for the swapping and individualized sex scene, It took me quite a bit of prayer and rationalizing to adjust my most closely held beliefs and values to accommodate his desires but then he WAS my husband by then and as his wife, it was my duty to submit to his authority, not different than as a daughter I submitted to my father (and still do).

Actually, while technically this was our second swap in as many weekends, if things went at all the way they had for Steve and my session then the next one would be quite a bit more abbreviated than normal. This time it would be Steve that got the better end of the deal as the wife would be the one my aunt would be most concerned about. That was back to what my aunt had said previously about the interviews focusing on the wife as they are almost always the ones that are cause for them not being accepted.

One of the most unique things about this time was the timing. Previously, every swap we'd been involved with had been in the evening. Come to think about it I'm not really sure but I guess since they usually started with dinner as a means of breaking the ice, they just naturally got off to a start in the evenings.

In this case we would be meeting in the morning. It was my Aunt Linda who had driven the schedule as she had a house showing in the afternoon and was hoping to close the deal. Knowing the potential buyers, that might require some "special attention" so she didn't want anything planned for the evening. The other couple was anxious to get the interviews and such finished so they'd agreed to meet at 10:00 AM. If this went as usual, we'd be done and out of there by 10:30. Steve and I arrived at 9:30 along with Aunt Linda to be sure we got there first and everything was set up properly.

"Steve, close the curtains and Kelly, take those nasty comforters off the beds," were her first words when we entered the room.

I agreed totally with her about the comforters. If you've ever watched any of those shows on TV where they take a black light into a hotel room then you know that most hotels may put clean sheets on but the comforters are disgusting.

Meanwhile she got out a small video camera and checked it out to be sure it was working properly. I noticed she also had a spare battery with just in case the first one went bad. I guess that would sort of screw things up of the camera quit halfway through.

"You guys ready?" she asked, setting the camera down on the desk.

We both just nodded, awaiting whatever instructions she seemed about to

give.

"OK, here's how these things go," she started, motioning for us to sit on the bed, "Kelly, you go first again. You might notice that I'll be taping the wife's reactions as much if not more than the two of you. Usually when there's going to be an issue this is when it happens. For some couples this is old hat and no big deal but this is the first time these two will be having sex with someone else in front of each other so anything might happen once he starts screwing you."

It made sense to me. Heck, now that she mentioned it I might even give her some attention as well just to see if she was really ready for this."

Then my aunt turned to Steve. "OK stud, hands off of her while Kelly gets it on with the mister, got it?"

Steve nodded although he pretended to be disappointed. Then again, maybe he wasn't pretending.

"OK then, when it's your turn don't waste a lot of time with foreplay and such. Frankly, I don't WANT her to have much time to deal with it and be drawn up in things. We want to see if she's ready to put out, period."

She paused to see if Steve was getting the message. He squeezed my hand and assured Aunt Linda he knew what she wanted.

Aunt Linda took a deep breath and finished with, "Just be ready for anything, especially with the wife. You never know how these play out. Most of the time it's no big deal and it's over in a few minutes. Sometimes they freak - especially the wife although I had one husband once who couldn't handle seeing his wife taking another man's dick. It's easy to fantasize and talk about such things, another to actually do them, especially in front of a camera."

Just then the door knocked. My aunt had called them after we checked in to give them the room number so they wouldn't have to stop by the front desk. Steve and I stayed on the bed holding hands while my aunt went to answer the door. We could hear the greetings and then my aunt came in with the two of them following her, the husband leading the wife.

"Camille and Keith, this is Kelly and her husband Steve," my aunt introduced us, "They are the couple I was telling you about."

One thing she had told us from the start - there would be no mention that I was related to her in any way. This was to be about swapping, not incest even if it wasn't even what some people would call an incestuous relationship. After all, she was my mom's sister, not my mom, and it was between two women. Still, no sense in making a big deal out of it so it was best to just not bring it up.

They both pretty much looked exactly like their photos. Keith was dressed about the same as my husband - jeans and a dress shirt. Camille had chosen a rather modest skirt that came below the knees and a loose blouse with a pretty necklace. My first impression was that she was nervous - VERY nervous, but then I would think That was to be expected under the circumstances. Keith was trying to appear NOT nervous but if anything it made it all the more obvious that he was. We just shook hands and then my aunt motioned for each couple to sit on opposite beds. They were only twin size which wouldn't leave a lot of room for us but then it's not like the intention was to make this a major event.

"OK, so I know this has to be a little nerve wracking for you two," my aunt started out as she looked first at the other couple, "Let me assure you that Kelly and Steve here are both committed to making this as easy as possible for you. I'm guessing we'll be done and out of here in half an hour tops."

No response so she continued, "OK then, Camille, why don't you trade places with Kelly then to get things started."

Camille looked at her husband and I saw him squeeze her hand and smile at her with an assuring look. Then she got up and we each took a seat next to the other's husband. Each of us sat there with our hands in our laps, waiting for the next instruction.

"Well, this isn't supposed to be anything romantic or drawn out so why don't you two just get undressed and let's get things rolling," Aunt Linda said to me and Keith.

My aunt picked up the video camera and turned it on, the little red light appearing in front. OK, it was show time!

We each quickly undressed. I had actually worn a bra and panties. My aunt thought it would help make me appear more "normal" to Camille rather than coming across as a slut. As Keith dropped his jeans and then the boxer shorts I noticed his dick was flaccid. Yep, he was nervous all right! I wanted to smile and say something as it had been a long time since a guy had gotten undressed with me and not be at least semi-erect but I was a good girl and kept my mouth shut... at least for a few more minutes.

"Good... Now Kelly, why don't you help Keith here."

She was being tactful but I knew what she meant. Keith was still standing at the foot of the bed, Steve and his wife a few feet away, when I knelt in front of him and took his dick in my hand.

"You have a great cock Keith," I said looking up at him as I gently stroked him. Then I remembered my aunt's earlier observations and turned to Camille. "I bet you love sucking this cock, don't you Camille?"

From her reaction, I got the idea that sucking cock wasn't exactly something that happened a lot between the two of them, I noticed my aunt had captured her reaction as well. Hmmmmmm, were they going to be rejected before things even got started? My aunt had told us on the way over that unless one of them broke down and ended things that we would go through to the end. The decision as to whether or not to accept them would be made by the senior board later when they reviewed the video.

My aunt coughed discreetly and I turned my attention to the dick in my hand. Keeping my eyes locked in with Keith's, I took his dick in his mouth and was pleased to feel him shudder slightly as I went to work on him. Turns out that he wasn't TOO nervous as it quickly grew in my mouth. That was an unexpected pleasure for me as I LOVE to feel a cock grow and harden with it in my mouth. Unless it's after he has already fucked me, usually a guy is already well on the path towards a full erection by the time I get him in my mouth to start.

As I sucked him, I reached down with my left hand and started to play with myself. I wasn't sure how much foreplay my aunt would want to record so I wanted to be sure I was good and wet from the start. As it turned out, it really wasn't necessary - I was soaking wet already!

No doubt had I sucked him long things would have been over before they'd hardly started. I didn't need any direction from my aunt this time as I stood up while holding his dick firmly in my hand. Looking over at Camille, I smiled and said, "Your husband's gonna fuck me now."

She kept a rather straight face so I wasn't sure if she was trying to hide that she was excited or unhappy. It didn't really matter to me so I turned back to Keith and gave his stiff dick a playful tug.

"Well, how do you want to do it?" I asked him softly as my fingers rippled over his dick.

Keith glanced over at Camille just a moment and then seemed confused.

"I don't know... how do you prefer?" he said haltingly.

"Do you like doggie?"

Again he glanced over at Camille and I had to wonder if they were one of those couple that stuck with missionary from start to end. Oh well, no matter. I climbed up on the bed so my knees were right at the edge and my lower leg and feet hung out in the air. Getting down on my elbows, I spread my knees as wide apart as was comfortable. Looking over, I saw my aunt had her camera focused on Camille, recording her reaction as he husband moved in between my legs.

"That's it Keith... fuck me," I encouraged him as I felt his dick poke me. He used his one hand to spread me apart and the other to guide his cock between my wet pussy lips.

"Oh yeah, like that... deeper now," I gasped as I felt the head of his dick penetrate me.

Keith responded by pushing in until I felt his pubic hair teasing my butt and then the pressure of his crotch against me. He wasn't wasting any time either as he started stroking quickly in and out of me.

The room was deathly quiet with the only sound being his crotch slapping into me and the occasional grunt from Keith as he drove his dick into me. The other three occupants weren't saying a word as they watched us.

"Cum in me Keith, I want you to cum in me," I gasped as I suspected he was getting about ready to ejaculate.

"Noooooo, cum on her ass Keith at least once and then put it back in her to finish," my aunt interrupted. Once again I was reminded of why we were doing this. It felt even more like a porn shoot than ever with her directing him.

She was just in time as it turned out because Keith suddenly pulled out and I felt his warm cum on my butt. He quickly pushed back in me to finish off inside my pussy with my aunt capturing every moment for history.

When he was finished he pulled out of me and I turned over and sat on the edge of the bed. Fortunately for the hotel I'd removed the comforter so the sheets absorbed his cum from my butt instead. I was about to ask him if I could clean him off but again, the director cut in.

pghpa
pghpa
1,046 Followers