Rookies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pghpa
pghpa
1,046 Followers

I could only imagine how stiff his dick must be have been getting by then and I wanted badly to reach out and hold him but he still had on his pants and shirt so that was out of the question, at least for the time being. It was erotic to be touched and caressed in this way while he was still ready to go out for dinner if he so chose - a pretty remote possibility at the moment if you were to ask me.

His hand was within inches now of my pussy when he would make a run up the inside of my thighs. It was only a matter of time before he touched me there and I couldn't wait. But then, right when I thought he was on target his hand made a detour and went up to my belly and circled my belly button. Then he went down and up the outer side of my leg, this time dipping his hand down run along my hip with his fingertips barely moving to the underside of my butt.

"Oh Emily, your stomach is so flat, so smooth. God you're so beautiful."

Now I also had my eyes closed, imagining that I was indeed Emily and how it would be to see her father doing to her what he was doing to me at this very moment in her own bedroom, lying on her own bed.

As he neared my breasts I wondered if he would make the same detour he'd pulled down lower and go up higher without actually touching my boobs but thankfully he drew the line at this point and I felt the backs of his fingers drag up my belly and then up and over the curvature of my bust, lightly teasing my nipples as his fingertips passed over them. They were already quite aroused and sticking up like pencil erasers. I wondered if he would suck on them but for now he seemed content to just play with them using his fingers.

"Oh baby I love you so much," he whispered to me as he touched the side of my neck and ran his fingers though my hair. Oh god, now THAT excited me. There's something about a man stroking my hair that is just such an incredible turn-on.

For the next fifteen or so minutes it just went on like that as he played gently over me from head to toe and back again. The only taboo was my pussy - he never came closer than maybe an inch or so to me. So far he was doing pretty well on his own without any real direction or encouragement from me other than at the start so I decided to let him progress at his own rate. After all, we had all night, didn't we?

Then came the moment I was waiting for. No longer content with just touching me, I saw him struggle with his pants until he finally got them undone enough to allow his dick to pop out from the fly of his pants. He was kneeling now, slowly jerking himself off as he continued to touch me.

"It's OK daddy, you can do anything you want with me... anything daddy!"

It seemed to be the little nudge he needed as he inched his way closer to my head. With his arm using the headboard to support himself, I felt the tip of his dick touching my shoulder and then rubbing along the top of my shoulder as he held it in his fist. I just laid their motionless, wondering what he would do next. If it had been "me" lying there, I'm sure it would have been easy to dangle his dick in front of my face and allow me to reach out and suck on it.

Ever so slowly, so slow at times I wondered if he would ever make it, his dick finally rested on my cheek, then onto my closed lips. I parted my lips ever so slightly, not even to seem overly eager to suck him but enough to send a clear message - he was welcome.

Sure enough, he pressed the tip of his horny cock between my lips and pushed in ever so slightly. I let my tongue extend out just enough to touch the tip of the head of his cock.

"That's it baby, lick it... suck your daddy's dick," he said quietly but forcefully.

As I opened my mouth further, he took advantage of each opportunity to drive his dick further into my mouth until he was maybe half-way inside. I closed my lips down around him and started to suckle on his cock. Mmmmmmm, he tasted so good!

"Oh yeah Emily, just like that... just like that," he moaned as I worked on his cock. It was difficult to do much more than just suck and lick while he would move it in and out on his own at times.

As I slowly sucked on him he wet his fingers in his mouth and reached down to finally touch my pussy - that that I needed much assistance in the lubrication department. He went straight for my clit, rubbing it gently against his fingertip. Oh my god! Now THAT felt good!

"I've wanted to touch you there since you wore that crazy bikini last summer. I couldn't believe your mom even let you buy one like that even if you're technically an adult now. Well, she never would have had she a clue to what I was thinking when I saw it," he laughed at his own joke.

My clit was throbbing as he touched me but he kept his dick in my mouth which sort of made it hard to say much of anything. Not that I was complaining! Then he started to work down my slit until he found my pussy hole, pressing his finger in easily considering I was already soaking wet. He plunged in fist one and then two fingers deep inside of me, using his thumb then to rub my clit as he "fucked" me with his fingers while I continued with his dick in my mouth."I want you," he said in a deep husky voice, "Oh god I want you so bad Emily."

"Then what are you waiting for daddy?" I finally spoke as he sat back which allowed his dick to slip from my mouth and allow me to speak again.

He didn't answer but instead slid off the edge of the bed and stood up. He then rapidly ripped off his clothes until he was naked in front of me. It's not like I hadn't seen him naked less than twelve hours before but there was something entirely different about the entire scene and atmosphere, something intensely erotic.

Had I done nothing I have no doubt the outcome would have been the same but I couldn't resist. Why not make it a moment he would never forget? I knew what he wanted to hear. The same words EVERY man wanted to hear from a girl but especially a father from his nubile young daughter...

"Fuck me daddy... I want you to fuck me now!"

He had his eyes open now but somehow I got the idea he was still looking at Emily. His eyes had the crazy faraway look you see in a man's eyes when he makes that transition from a normal man to a sexual entity. It was the same look I saw in my dad's eyes when we first started having sex and even still today, the same that I saw in my husband's eyes when we made love. It was almost frightening in its intensity, its animal-like ferociousness. When I see I know one thing for sure - he was going to fuck me and there wasn't a damn thing I could do about it, even if for whatever unimaginable reason I wanted to do something.

Keith moved to the end of the bed and grabbed my ankles, one in each hand. Then in one strong pull he brought me down to the edge of the bed, spreading my legs apart and then pushing them back until they were almost against the side of my face.

"Your pussy is so beautiful baby," he moaned as he reached down to rub it while he stroked his erection. The he pressed the head up against me, not enough to penetrate me but just enough to let me feel it trying.

"Tell me you want this Emily... tell me what you want daddy to do to you."

Role-playing is not typically one of my strongest suits but in this case it was an incredible turn-on to pretend to be his daughter.

"Oh daddy, I love you.. Show me how much you love me. Give me your love daddy, give me it all."

"Oh yes baby, whatever you want," he said as the last part sounded more forced as he pressed forward, shoving his dick inside of me.

Granted, I'm sure Emily's pussy wouldn't have allowed him to slide in quite so easily but then it wasn't like I was exactly loose either. Even after having been sexually active for over fourteen years and granting access to hundreds of dicks, I like to think my pussy still holds up well in comparison to even an eighteen year-old. OK, so maybe I'm being a little overly egotistical but it's not like anyone's complained to me about it.

"Oh daddy... deeper," I moaned as I enjoyed the feel of him filling me.

At first he didn't say anything but instead he leaned into me and drove himself in until I felt the base of his dick pressing up against my ass. His pubic hair smashed up in between us, feeling like a soft hairbrush being run over my asshole. Then with his dick fully imbedded, he groaned out loud.

"Oh god Emily, I want to fuck you so bad!"

For the next hour or so I managed to keep changing positions and manipulating him before finally he couldn't hold out any longer. I was riding him cowgirl, facing him as his hands each held one of my boobs while I bounced on his dick. Then I felt him jerk under me and I knew what was happening.

"That's it daddy, cum in me," I encouraged him, "Give me your love... I want all your love for me."

He humped under me as I kept the pressure down on him, letting his splash his sperm deep inside of me each time I felt his hips push up against me. God he must have come a quart inside of me given the number of times he ejaculated!

When he finished, I stayed on top, letting my legs push out behind me as I leaned forward and laid on top of his chest. He kissed the top of my head and it was then I realized that he hadn't kissed me once the entire time. He hadn't even licked my pussy and if he was like 99% of the guys that fucked me, he wouldn't now that he'd cum in me. I just turned my head and laid down on top of him, distributing my weight so as not to crush him and feeling his arms around me as he hugged me.

"Did you like that daddy?" I asked softly.

"That was amazing!" he gasped, trying to catch his breath, "But you can call me Keith now."

I felt exhausted and now doubt he must have as well. As I laid there I felt his arms loosen and before long he started to snore a bit - nothing like a foghorn but still a bit annoying. Then again I don't know of many guys who don't, even those in their twenties, especially after a long round of sex.

Somewhere along the line I must have fallen asleep as when I opened my eyes I realized that I must have slipped off the side of him and was now laying against him with one arm and leg draped on top. Keith was sound asleep and I saw his dick was laying flaccid to one side, barely even visible from this vantage point. It was just too tempting to ignore!

One of the things I love about dicks is their independence. It's no wonder they are referred to as the "little head". Still, I would say that only applies in terms of physical size. If you were going to base it on the amount of influence it exerts over a man in comparison to his so-called "big head", we'd be swapping those names around without question.

What I'm referring to is the reaction I was getting as I gently stroked his cock as Keith slept soundly away oblivious to what I was doing. Even though he was practically unconscious, his dick still responded to my ministrations. When it started to harden, I gently got up enough to move down to his crotch and took him in my mouth. Mmmmmmm, he still smelled and tasted like me!

Slowly his dick hardened in my mouth, a sensation that REALLY turns me on. I love the way it extends further and further into my mouth and gradually fills me up as his dick lengthens and expands. Keith wasn't exactly huge so I didn't have to worry about deep-throating him per-se but he DID fill me up satisfactorily when taking in to account his width.

As he got fully erect, I played gently with his hairy balls as I licked his cock up and down the sides and then played with the tip of his dick using my tongue only. All the while he never hardly so much as moved a muscle! Just when I thought I might get him to cum without waking up, I heard him groan and his hands moved up to grab my head, more of an exploratory move than anything else.

"What the heck...?" he started to say when his eyes focused and the fog cleared from his "big" head enough to let home figure out what was happening to him.

"God, you never get enough, do you?"

I lifted my head to smile at him and licked my lips. "Are you complaining?"

At that his eyes widened and he vigorously shook his head.

"Hell no!" he said emphatically, letting his hands drop to his sides.

"You're going to fuck me again Keith, right now," I said with not even a hint of uncertainty.

"Damn... What time is it?" he said, his head evidently not in full gear yet.

"What difference does it make?" I chastised him, "I need to be fucked and you're going to do it. And this time you're fucking ME, not your daughter."

I didn't so much yell at him or try to be overly stern, but I wanted him to know he didn't really have a say in the matter and it was MY turn to be satisfied.

Actually, I didn't have any idea what time it was. The clock on the nightstand was turned such that I couldn't see the face and the heavy curtains were closed such that I wasn't even sure if it was dawn yet. For all I knew it might have been only a short time since we fell asleep or it could be almost time to meet back up with our spouses. Oh well, even if the latter were the case, they would just have to wait.

We were both nude with the covers thrown off, with the only light coming from the bathroom where the light had been left on by one of us. Still it was more than sufficient to see by and even if it had been dark I don't think it would've mattered anyway. Keith rolled over and pushed me on my back, pushing the length of his nude body against mine. His dick was already erect and I could feel it pressing in to my hip as he scooted in closer. He started to suck on my nipples but I was too horny to play around with that.

"Eat my pussy this time," I told him, "Let's see if you can make me cum."

What I didn't add was that of he ever going to bring me to an orgasm it would be now. True, too many men don't have a clue what to do when their face is between a girl's thighs but as horny as I was at the moment if he couldn't then there was something seriously wrong!

Keith got between my legs and put his hands under my thighs just above my knees. Then he lifted my up and back so my ass was off the bed and my pussy was open and available without having to get down to the level of the bed. His tongues reached out and I shivered as I felt it run up between my pussy lips and then over my clit which was already swollen and ready to go.

"That's it Keith, suck on it gently... not as hard as you were with my nipples... use your tongue more," I instructed him. "Oh yeah... right THERE!" I cried out as his tongue caressed my clit perfectly. His lips surrounded it and his tongue dashed all over, twirling and lapping on my hyper-sensitive clit.

"Oh god YES!" I moaned as I felt first one finger and then a second penetrate my pussy as he continued to slobber all over my pussy.

Keith looked up at me and grinned, his face glistening in the soft light with the wetness of my pussy. "Damn, I LOVE you being shaved," he said quickly as he caught his breath, "No hair in my teeth!"

I playfully smacked him on top of his head and he resumed his earlier position. When he would go off course I'd correct him and the longer he went on the more I found myself enjoying him.

I felt my orgasm rising and put my hands on top of his head and pushed down on it crying, "Don't stop... don't you DARE stop now!"

God it felt so good! Exactly what I'd woke up and found myself craving. I'm sure everyone has this moments when it's like you can't think of anything except sex and you'd do just about anything to have it.

Finally I just laid back with my head on the pillow, my legs being held up entirely by Keith as I just collapsed. Keith lifted his head out of my crotch with a big grin on his face.

"So did I do good teacher?" he asked like a young boy. For a moment I felt a bit of a jolt. Just how the heck did he know I was a teacher? There are some things I never put on profiles on adult sites - one of them that I am a teacher. Too many bad things can happen when people know that. Then I realized he was just teasing me for giving him so many instructions.

"Not bad for a new student," I teased him back.

"Did you cum?" he asked.

Like duh? If that wasn't an orgasm than I don't know what was. I nodded and he seemed to be happy with his accomplishment.

"So NOW can I fuck you?" he sighed, lowering my legs down but remaining kneeling between them.

I laughed and answered, "Why aren't you in me already?"

He grinned broadly and reached down to grab me under my ass. Then he lifted me up and pulled me into his thighs as he remained kneeling. I felt his stiff dick immediately press against me as he got me in tight up against him. My arms were outspread to balance myself as he maneuvered his cock until he literally popped inside of me!

"Damn you're so much tighter than Camille," he grunted as he pushed himself in deeper. I suppose not having pushed a couple of babies through mine gave me an advantage that no mother could overcome but I accepted the compliment without saying anything about that.

Keith fucked me for maybe the next twenty to thirty minutes. Without a clock in the room it could have been twice that long or half as it was impossible to tell. This time we did it in a number of different positions. This time when he came in me he was on top in a more traditional missionary position but I wasn't complaining one bit.

After I'd cum twice more and he had his finale we laid in bed spooning with me facing the center of the room as he pressed in behind me. We were both exhausted and sweating but I REALLY felt good.

"I really enjoyed this," Keith whispered as he reached around me and cupped my boob in his hand, "God you're incredible! Your husband is a lucky man."

It made me feel good to hear him say that. "Just so you know," I answered, "I like to think that I'm the lucky one for having a husband who lets me do this sort of thing."

Keith chuckled. "Well, speaking for the male population of the world, we're all thankful for his generosity."

Neither of us said anything for the next few minutes but I had a feeling something was on his mind so I just waited...

"I hope you don't think I'm some sort of creep or pervert after last night," he said haltingly.

"You mean all that stuff about Emily?"

He didn't answer right away but then replied, "Yeah... I suppose that must have sounded a little pathetic."

I turned around until I was facing him and said firmly, "You have NOTHING to be embarrassed about or ashamed of... got that? Actually I'd be far more concerned if you did NOT fantasize about her that way. It's only normal for a man to lust for a college girl, don't you agree?"

"Yeah but the problem is I really want to DO it," he responded.

"What would Camille say if she knew?"

Keith grunted. "She'd kill me.. but not until she cut off my dick first and stuffed it down my throat."

Damn, this was getting pretty intense!

"Seriously, I think she somehow has the idea that our neighbors have sex with their kids and you should have heard her go on and on about it. You would have thought they were torturing them instead of... well whatever you want to call it."

I reached down and grabbed his dick and gave it a playful tug.

"Well Keith, my advice to you is to masturbate about Emily but other than that, stick to swapping. You seem to have gotten though this one pretty well."

Keith mumbled something and then said, "Guess I'm a little worried about Camille. I hope everything went well for her with your husband."

"His name's Steve," I reminded him as I gently tugged on his "leash".

"Sorry, Steve then," he apologized.

"She hasn't come rushing back in her so I would take that as a good sign," I observed.

Keith turned onto his back and stared at the ceiling.

"How do you deal with it Kelly?" he asked with a sigh.

"Deal with what?"

pghpa
pghpa
1,046 Followers